The Hospital - Cover

The Hospital

by Phil Aeschio

Copyright© 2001 by Phil Aeschio

Erotica Sex Story: Late at night - my wife and the doctors

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Interracial   .

My wife had gone to stay with her parents while her father was in the hospital. When she returned, she told me about her sexual escapades.

She'd been spending a lot of time at the hospital. She was tired and tense. A very handsome doctor started on the evening shift, and noticing her fatigue, invited her to the doctor's lounge for a cup of coffee. Since everyone was asleep, she accepted. While she was having coffee, he said she looked tense. Admitting she was, he came behind her chair and began massaging her shoulders through her blouse. Since he was so attractive, and the massage felt so good, she began to relax.

As he tried to put his hands inside her collar to massage on bare skin, the neck wouldn't open enough, so he asked her to undo a few buttons. Since two were already undone, when she opened two more, her blouse was barely held on. Even though she wasn't wearing a bra, when he moved the blouse off her shoulders, the front came up, so her breasts were still well covered. His hands felt even better on her bare shoulders. She relaxed even further, and began to feel mildly aroused, but knew she wouldn't do anything about it.

He then began to massage further down her back, further down her arms, and further down her chest. As his hands crept closer to her breasts with each pass, she was starting to get even more aroused, and seriously began thinking about what might happen. Here he was, a doctor who knew about disease precautions, and a very attractive one at that. And here she was, away from me, and not getting laid. And she knew that not only did I trust her completely to always do the right thing, and that I would not only not be upset about her having sex, but in fact would be extremely turned on to hear her tell me about it later. But, it was nothing more than a friendly massage, and he wasn't making a pass at her, and she was too reserved to do anything about it overtly. She still didn't know what to do if he did attempt to go further. By now, she half wanted him to do something, but she was also afraid that he would. But, she was horny.

For the longest time, he just kept massaging her back, arms and upper chest. But by now, he was rubbing her upper breasts, being careful to never touch the nipples. He began spending more time on her chest, and less on her back. Even though he wasn't touching the nipples, he was moving her breasts slightly each time he rubbed them, and the motion was causing her nibbles to rub the fabric of her blouse. They had definitely gotten hard and sensitive. It felt sooo good. She was completely relaxed, and her breathing had increased. When she looked up at him, he smiled and she knew that he knew she was getting turned on. Now his rubbing was teasing, and they both knew it. Her nipples were now rubbing harder against her blouse, and she was rapidly losing control.

When she slid slightly down in the chair, he leaned over and lightly kissed her. When she didn't object (after all, what's one small kiss), he kissed her again, harder. When she made no effort to pull away, he kissed her a third time, keeping his mouth on hers. When she got bold and let him put his tongue into her mouth, he grasped both nipples. She was so turned on by this time, she came at his touch. He now knew that she was his, to do with as he pleased. He finished unbuttoning her blouse, and she stood up to take it off, melting into his arms as he kissed her again and again.

As he rubbed her ass through her pants, he ground his crotch into hers. When he moved his body to reach for her zipper, she rubbed his crotch with her hand, pleasantly surprised to find a very large bulge. After he had her pants unzipped, she kept her body at an angle, allowing his fingers free access inside her panties. As his finger first penetrated her, she again climaxed, surprising her that she was so turned on, but it had been a long time.

After locking the door, he led her to a couch, removing the rest of her clothes. When he took off his own, she was pleased with the large size of his cock. When he sucked her nipples, she spread her legs wide to invite him into her. His cock was so large, it wasn't easy to get in. But slowly, steadily, he filled her up. She couldn't believe how good it felt -- like her big dildo, but this cock was real, and real always feels better, especially if it's big, the bigger the better. He began pumping into her, slowly at first, but quickly building speed. Her cunt just clamped onto his cock, feeling like it had never felt before, wrapped around a giant cock. She was climaxing almost continuously. Faster and faster he fucked her, while she wrapped her legs around him to get him as deep as possible. All too quickly he came, and his cock was so far inside her, it felt like he was shooting come into her stomach.

Afterwards, she felt guilty, and decided not to tell me -- after all, what I don't know can't hurt me. The next night, she was afraid to see him, because she felt that once was great, even terrific -- she'd always remember it and think of that huge cock while having sex with me, but once was enough. But, she was surprisingly disappointed that he wasn't working. Even though she had decided she wouldn't have sex with him again, she was vaguely depressed that he wasn't there. When she got home, she masturbated thinking about him and his big cock and how good it had felt stretching her out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.