Top Katie - Cover

Top Katie

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: Hecate goes to visit Katie and does something she shouldn't. Katie blackmails her and makes her pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

Copyright Notice: Copyright Hecate ©2001
This story may be downloaded for personal use. It may not be reposted without permission. Placing this story on a website other than one which is entirely free is forbidden. The story may be placed on an entirely free website subject to the author's agreement. The author's rights pursuant to the Berne Convention shall in no way be abrogated by any permissions given, or by any unauthorised publication. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of an adult nature and should not be made available to minors in any jurisdiction. The author shall not be responsible for the breaking of any local, national or international laws by anyone who in any way makes use of this story. Please follow the laws of your particular country, region or local area and do not download this story if it is illegal to do so where you live.


Hecate got off the plane, tired after the long journey, but happy that she was going to see Katie McN again. There was a bit of a car journey still to go, but a nice, air- conditioned limo would keep out the Texas heat. It was nice of Katie to have arranged all this so that they could stay at the mansion for a while.

The limo pulled up the door and a wave of heat hit Hecate as she got out. She wasn't used to this sort of heat. Dry and dusty, unlike anything she'd experienced in England. She looked up as the front door swung open and a blonde woman, about 125 pounds and about 5' 7", rushed out and hugged her. They looked at each other. "Hello, Darlin'," said the blonde.

'Katie', thought Hecate, 'is absolutely gorgeous!' Especially in that black silk mini dress, Hecate's favourite colour.

"Hello", said Hecate staring at Katie's chest and laughing, "You cold or just pleased to see me?"

Katie grinned. "It's the aircon - it's being a little difficult!" Hecate and Katie grabbed the suitcases and walked to the mansion. "It is big," said Hecate, "lucky, you're really a rich author in real life!"

"It's not that big - remember, this is Texas," Katie said with a smile.

"Where's Lexi?" asked Hecate.

"She'll be back in a couple of days," answered Katie, "she's had to make a quick trip to Canada. Nothing wrong, just needed to go."

"As I'm going to be here a while, can I use one of your computers to write?" Hecate inquired.

"Sure," said Katie. "You use mine and I'll use Lexi's."

Hecate was enjoying Katie's company. She was as much fun in the flesh as she was on the Net. Katie had had a tiring day and went to bed early, so Hecate decided to do some writing. Being the sort of person who couldn't resist it, she snooped around Katie's story files and found some plot outlines. She sat back and began to read.


In the morning, Katie was her usual bubbly self and they decided just to travel around a bit. Katie promised to take her to one of the bars she'd mentioned, but Hecate wasn't sure that was a good idea.

"So, how'd ya get on last night?" asked Katie.

"Incredibly well," said Hecate. "I actually managed to write a complete short story. I posted it; proofed it myself. I was so excited about it, I couldn't wait to send it to be edited."

"I'll have to read it," enthused Katie, "I usually enjoy your stories!"

"Yeah," said Hecate with a wavering grin. Katie looked at her. All of a sudden she didn't seem to be very enthusiastic, thought Katie. Oh well, she thought, mentally shrugging her shoulders, let's have fun!

Fun, on Katie's terms, meant a tired and rather bedraggled Hecate arriving back at the mansion with an impossibly fresh-looking Katie.

"Shleep, I need shleep," slurred Hecate. Katie looked disappointed.

"But it's only midnight!" she said. Then, looking at Hecate, she thought she'd better put her to bed. She could write a bit and wind down before bedtime. Supporting the slightly staggering Hecate, she took her to the main staircase and walked her up. She took her to her bedroom, undressed her, with the odd admiring glance, and put her to bed. Lexi would be proud of me, she thought.

Katie headed on back down to the computers leaving Hecate mumbling away in her sleep, something about "Why, oh, why?"

Hecate woke up the next morning, her head a little tender and her body a little achy. She hadn't done this sort of thing in quite a while. She got up, went to the en suite bathroom for a pee, and got herself ready and feeling human again. She dressed and went down to the kitchen, two floors down. Katie was already making breakfast - American style. Hecate smelt it and wondered if she could possibly eat it. Pancakes, syrup, (real maple thanks to Lexi), bacon and a lot of other goodies. On balance, she thought she could; she had never let a tender head get in the way of good food!

Neither talked much while eating. It would've been difficult given the amount! Hecate wondered how Katie stayed so slim. It just wasn't fair! Hecate wasn't fat, but voluptuous was a reasonable description; she worked hard to keep the nice side of too big. Eventually, the chomping noises stopped. Hecate looked at Katie, smiled, and said, "Thanks for putting me to bed and everything. I haven't had such a wild time like that for a while. Just not used to it."

"No problem," said Katie with a grin. "Why don't you go and sit while I put the plates in the dishwasher?" Thankfully, Hecate got up, and wandered upstairs to a back room looking into a surprisingly lush garden. She sat and stared at the garden, happy, but with a nagging feeling in the back of her mind.

She dozed off a bit, but woke up when she heard Katie's high heels tick-tacking across the polished wooden floor behind her. She looked back. Katie was looking at her with a funny expression.

"Something the matter?" asked Hecate.

"Maybe," said Katie shortly. "I read that story you wrote. Couldn't find it in the folders, so I downloaded it from the newsgroup. It was very good. You should be mighty proud."

Hecate didn't look proud. She looked worried. Katie started up again, "I loved the plotline. It was all worked out so nicely. Good denouement. Good characters."

To Hecate, it seemed as if she spat every word. "Thanks," she said, not looking Katie in the face. Her gaze moved down to the floor and remained there. The pause allowed Katie to carry on.

"You know", she said, "I thought there was something familiar about it as I was reading it, and when I went to start writing, well, there it was: the self-same plot, the same characters, everything". Katie paused. Then she said at the top of her voice, "So WHAT THE FUCK are you playing at!!!!"

Hecate looked up, tears in her eyes. "I, I, just c-couldn't h-help myself", she stuttered. "I-I'd h-had an idea, but your p-plotline f- fitted it so much better. A-And the c- characters. I k-knew after I'd done it that I shouldn't have. I was j-just s-so excited about what I'd written." Hecate stopped and took a deep breath. "Katie, can you ever forgive me? I don't know what came over me. It's only us who know."

Katie stared at her. Hecate could almost see her brain working. She wasn't sure she liked the smile that was beginning to form on Katie's face. Not a welcoming smile or a friendly smile, but something akin to wicked delight.

"Of course, Darlin'," she said. "But an injustice like this can't go unpunished."

Hecate looked down at the floor, her face reddening. In a small voice she said, "Yes, I know. But can't you ever forgive me".

She heard Katie's voice, sounding hard, but with a hint of delight, saying, "Well, I suppose I can, you are a good friend. But, of course, you do have to pay when you do something wrong, don't you?"

Hecate was a little worried. What did she mean? She was obviously just playing some little game, so Hecate acquiesced. "I suppose so. What had you in mind?"

Katie smiled a sweet smile and said, "Well, you, missy, are going to what I tell you. Anything I tell you and everything I tell you. Because if you don't, I might decide to publish some of my outlines to help the up and coming young writers, mightn't I?"

Hecate looked horrified. "But, but, Katie! What do you mean, do everything you say?"

"Just that!" said Katie, sternly. "You do have a choice. You can say no."

Hecate thought for all of ten seconds before gulping and saying, "Yes. OK. Anything you say. Anything." Hecate thought that things could only get better now.

With Katie's first words, Hecate realised that she was wrong.

"OK, Hecate! Stand up and get that dress off! Then wait here, I have a few things of Lexi's that I want to get."

Hecate stripped off her clingy black dress to reveal black silk underwear beneath. She stood there, with a slight shiver from the coolness of the aircon, her nipples hardening from the temperature drop. She waited starting to feel slightly humiliated as she heard Katie come downstairs, a slight clanking noise accompanying her.

Katie appeared carrying some strips of what looked like leather and a small chain. Hecate started to get really worried. Katie looked at her standing there.

"You look worried. And I thought you liked D/s and bondage and so forth. Oh well, we shall see."

With a wolfish grin on her face, Katie told Hecate to move back to the big, soft armchair. Katie pushed her down so that her back rested against the front of the chair, her legs out in front of her. Sliding her forward slightly, she moved her head so that her neck was supported by the front of the cushion, and her head was flat on the seat of the chair.

"Whoooeeee, you do look good like that," said Katie. "Now keep still while I make sure you aren't going anywhere."

Hecate gulped as Katie strapped on what turned out to be leather cuffs onto her ankles and wrists, and a larger strap just under her breasts. Katie then threaded a couple of what seemed to be half a dozen small chains through eyes on the straps, then tying them back to the chair. By the time she'd finished Hecate couldn't move. Oh, she could lift her head slightly, but that was all.

"Now that's a pretty picture," said Katie, as Hecate saw the light of a flash go off. Katie said, "of course, you'll be wanting me to keep the pix private, won't you?" At that moment Hecate knew she was doomed.

Hecate heard zips undoing and clothes hitting the floor. She tried to look up, but couldn't really see what was going on. Then Katie appeared in her line of sight. And what a sight! A slim, taut body dressed in red bra and panties, capped with wild mop of blonde hair, her eyes flashing with amusement and desire.

"Now then, Darlin', I really have some reading to do. I'm going to go and print a few things out then come and sit and read," said Katie, with a big grin on her face.

Hecate watched as Katie turned round following the movement of her tight, firm buttocks as she marched away. She felt herself become more than a little aroused. Of course, tied down as she was, feeling herself was the last thing she could do. So she waited instead.

The clacking of Katie's heels announced her return. She was holding a pile of pages. "Thought I'd get me some story reading done - catch up a bit, y'know." With that, she approached Hecate, leant over, giving Hecate a wonderful view of her breasts, and placed the pages on the top of the wide chair back. She moved round and climbed on the chair seat, her knees resting on the seat of the chair.

"All comfortable, are we?" said Katie. Hecate wasn't sure how to react, though she could guess what was coming next. Looking up, all she could see, was the stretched red material across Katie's crotch. Being in a position that many of her admirers would wish to be in, was no consolation to the chained Hecate. She felt used and humiliated. But she also felt more and more turned on. 'What was Katie doing to her?' was her last thought as Katie lowered herself onto Hecate's face.

Hecate's nose was just the other side, so she was able to breathe lightly. But what a breath! All she could smell was the aroma wafting from Katie. All she could feel was the impression of Katie's pussy lips on her mouth. Hecate felt her own body reacting. Her nipples had swelled to hard points and she could feel her own juices leaking into her panties. She kept trying to resist, but it was no good. She felt humiliated at being used like this, but when she thought about it, she was finding that this was turning her on even more. It frightened her. She was terrified that Katie would realise that there was probably nothing she wouldn't do.

After a while, she felt a dampness through Katie's panties. She could feel with her mouth that Katie's lips were more prominent. She opened her mouth and poked her tongue into the little indentation that had formed.

"No!" scolded Katie. "You just keep that pretty little mouth shut. If I want you to do anything, I'll tell you!"

This went on for about fifteen minutes. Then Katie lifted herself off Hecate's head and stood up. Hecate's face was red from the pressure, but, as Katie looked down, she could also see the hard nipples pushing through Hecate's black bra and the wet patch on her black panties. She looked, and smiled.

"Well," she said, "that was nice wasn't it? You obviously thought so, didn't you?"

Hecate decided she'd better try and get out of this, though she didn't hold out much hope.

"No. I was bound to get turned on with your pussy in my face. Anyway, what's Lexi going to say when she hears about this?" There, the ultimate threat, thought Hecate.

Katie arched one eyebrow and with a playful look snapped out, "So you think Lexi is your way out, do you!" Hecate looked down. Obviously not. Katie hadn't finished though.

"Lexi made me promise that I wouldn't have sex with you, but that we could play. So, you can't do anything to me. Hahahaha! But I can do whatever I want with you!"

Hecate really was in trouble.

Katie left her there for a while, feeling vulnerable and still a little turned on. Then she came back and started unlocking Hecate.

"OK. Now we're going to go out. I've laid out some clothes for you to wear and some jewellery. We'll go upstairs now and get you dressed."

Hecate found her limbs were a little stiff, but they soon eased up. Katie, who had left on the chains holding her hands, led her upstairs. Hecate still had mixed feelings about this, though getting close to Katie in the flesh had always been one of her dreams. Not quite what she had in mind though!

Katie had been rummaging through Hecate's wardrobe, and when Hecate saw what she had selected she was horrified. Clothes she might wear in private, with friends, but not outside, were lying on the bed. She didn't notice any jewellery, but the clothes were enough.

"Right, Hecate. Strip!" said Katie commandingly. She unlocked Hecate's hands and watched intently as Hecate removed her bra, then her panties, which she had to peel off herself due to the earlier 'situation'.

"OK. Stop. Leave on the garter belt and stockings. They frame your cunt nicely!"

Hecate shivered at the words.

"First we're going to put on the jewellery," said Katie, as she moved over to the dressing table and picked up a small box.

'What on Earth?' thought Hecate. Katie moved close to her and put the little box on the bed. Katie moved her hands to Hecate's breasts and began playing with her nipples. She told Hecate to stay still, which was difficult, as Katie surely knew how to get a woman aroused. After a short while Katie seemed satisfied. Hecate, on the other hand, wasn't. She was trembling with desire. Her nipples felt hard as nails and she felt really wet.

Katie pulled out of the box a longish gold chain and two gold hoops. Hecate watched as she attached the hoops to two of the three ends of the chain. (Why were there three ends to the chain, Hecate thought). Hecate anticipated what those two hoops were for, and was not surprised when Katie placed them over her hardened nipples and tightened them until they were keeping the blood from flowing back. Hecate looked down apprehensively as she saw that the third arm of the chain dropped naturally between her legs.

"Y-you're not going to..." stuttered Hecate.

Then the breath whooshed out of her as Katie started fingering her clit, lightly, but vigorously. She stopped for a few seconds to attach a third ring to the chain, and when she'd caressed Hecate sufficiently and almost beyond her endurance, she slipped the ring over Hecate's clit and tightened it.

There was a small ring holding each of the three chains, which rested on Hecate's stomach. Katie fiddled with a small clasp on the side and as she did so it pulled the chain tighter. As Hecate felt the rings pull slightly on her nipples and clitoris, a thrill surged up her spine.

"Now put your panties back on," demanded Katie. Hecate reached across. As long as she was bent over, apart from tightness round her nipples and clit, nothing happened. As soon as she stood up again and the chains pulled she got a twinge of excitement. Finally, after several contortions, as she tried not to pull on the chains, she got her panties on.

"And now..." said Katie with a large grin, "...the clothes."

Hecate picked up a blouse off the bed. Blouse was a description that hardly covered it, and the blouse hardly covered Hecate. It was black, as usual, but cut with a very deep vee and with only spaghetti straps to hold it up. It wasn't see-through, but left little to the imagination. Then, the skirt. A short leather one that barely covered her thighs, with a side zip. Of course, it meant her stocking tops were almost completely visible. Hecate just looked at Katie.

"I can't go out like this!" she said.

Katie just smiled and said, "What other choice do you have? Come on, there's somewhere special I want to go to for lunch." Katie walked towards the bedroom door. Hecate started to follow and stopped. As she walked the chains were pulling on her nipples and clit. She was aroused, and the more she walked, the more aroused she got. She looked at Katie pleadingly, her eyes defocusing slightly.

Katie just looked and shouted, "NOW!!"

Hecate obeyed.

By the time she got to the car, Hecate was on the verge of coming, but once she was sitting down the pressure eased off. She was still feeling extremely aroused though, and her panties were wet.

The journey to the restaurant was a nightmare. As the car moved, so did Hecate's breasts, and the chain kept pulling on her nipples. She was just thankful that the slack created by sitting down meant that her clit wasn't being tugged at the same time, else she'd have surely come in the car.

Katie, of course, had other ideas. As they neared their destination, she ordered Hecate, "Pull that skirt up, right up, and spread your legs!"

Hecate complied, leaving her sitting there, her panties exposed. Katie then reached over every so often, between steering the car and, through her panties, stroked her cunt up and down... It didn't matter that her clit wasn't being pulled on by the chain. By the time they came to a stop in the restaurant car park, Hecate was almost on the verge of coming.

Katie got out. But Hecate was afraid to in the state she was in. She knew what would happen when she straightened up again. But Katie left her no choice, and she found herself walking to an outside table, the chain pulling on her nipples and clit. And her clit was being further stimulated by her panties rubbing against it. With a massive effort of willpower, despite the sight of people staring at her in her abbreviated clothes, she thought she was going to make it. But, just as they reached the table she came. She forced herself not to cry out, and just grabbed the edge of the table shaking, before sitting down with a thump in one of the chairs.

Katie sat down genteelly, as if to emphasise what had happened. Hecate looked around to see if anyone was watching and saw several smiles from people at other tables looking in her direction. She reddened, even more than the flush from the orgasm, as she realised that despite her efforts, other people were aware. What she had trouble coming to terms with, was that the obvious humiliation of her situation wasn't turning her off. The opposite in fact. She turned round and looked at Katie and said, "I hope you're enjoying this! I thought you were my friend!"

Katie smiled. "Of course I'm your friend. But you're the one who seems to be particularly enjoying this..." Then she laughed uproariously.

Hecate couldn't deny what she'd said. She knew Katie had always wanted to do something like this with someone, and knew that Katie wouldn't be able to resist the chance, and she hadn't. She was still ambivalent about how she felt though. Still, she thought, forgetting what she'd assumed earlier, it couldn't get much worse than this.

Katie, despite her efforts at portraying herself as such, was no dumb blonde. She was well aware that her friend was enjoying this more than she'd ever thought possible. And she had some more little treats lined up over the next hours and days that she'd set up before going back into the room with Hecate.

Hecate was still trembling slightly while Katie ordered. Drinks were brought to the table, a couple of cold 'long necks', as Katie called them. Surprisingly, as Hecate was expecting some place with a menu consisting of beef done in a hundred and one ways, this restaurant was Italian. Apparently, it did nice pasta (not pizza, which was the next thing she expected, though it was on the menu). Hecate was looking forward to the meal, despite her current situation. She was 'cooling down' nicely at the moment, as she wasn't moving around much.

Katie, watching her out of the corner of her eye, was grinning to herself. She called out a name, "Marcie!" and Hecate turned to look and saw a statuesque brunette heading towards them. She was evidently blind as she had a Seeing-Eye Dog with her, but she looked gorgeous.

She came and sat down next to Katie who asked Hecate if she minded if Marcie ate with them and then introduced her. Hecate agreed, thinking this would save anything else happening, at least while she was there.

That thought disappeared out of the window when, after they were into the second course and chatting away, Katie casually said, "you still got those wet panties on? I think it's time you removed them. Wouldn't want you to catch a chill!"

Hecate stopped, a fork full of pasta in front of her open mouth and went bright red. "K-a-t- i-e!!!" she said, falteringly. Marcie was looking interested, but didn't seem to find this behaviour anything out of the ordinary. Hecate began to wonder about her.

"You heard me!" Katie demanded.

Hecate resignedly complied. She sat as far into the table as she could, pulled the table cloth over her lap as far as possible, then inched forward in her seat till she was completely covered. The tops of her legs were right at the front of the seat, and she only had to lift herself slightly. She reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties, bending down to pull them off first one foot, then the other. Covered as she was, an interested observer could make a good guess at what was happening, and there were several of those, not least Marcie.

She held them in her hand under the tablecloth. They were still quite damp. She looked at Katie, wondering what to do next.

Katie stared back at her, stretched out an arm, and said, "Give!"

Mortified, Hecate obeyed, hoping not too many people would notice, and, at the same time realising this was turning her on again, despite her feelings of humiliation. She watched as Katie said to Marcie, "Like a souvenir?". Marcie grinned, nodded and grabbed them from Katie. Hecate could only watch as the panties were transferred to Marcie's bag.

Then Katie reached under the tablecloth and flipped her skirt back and told her to stay like that for the rest of the meal.

They had now reached the last course, and though Hecate was still nervous, she was beginning to calm down again when Katie nudged her and seemed to slip. Her hand brushed the tablecloth back a bit and knocked Hecate's hand so that the spoonful of ice cream she had been going to eat fell into her lap. Actually, right onto her bare cunt. It was very cold, but Hecate didn't make a sound as she quickly pulled the tablecloth back over herself.

Guess you'll just have to sit there, won't you Darlin'," smirked Katie. Marcie laughed and the two of them seemed very happy with the situation, which again got Hecate worried. She could feel the ice cram melting on her and running down her cunt lips and between her legs, then slowly dripping off her.

Then she felt hot breath on her leg and something cold. It was Marcie's dog. She quickly pulled her legs together but could still feel the dog sniffing around. She went red and looked at Marcie and said, "Er, your dog - he's under the table, and he's well..." she tailed off, unsure how to explain.

Katie looked at her and said, "Well, Darlin' I think you ought to open you legs wide and see what happens. Right now in fact!"

"But, but..." Hecate stammered. One look at Katie though, made Hecate realise that this was part of the price for what she'd done. She'd never had anything like this happen to her before, but she couldn't see a way out. Anyway, what could a dog do?

A lot, was the answer. From the second that the dog licked her inner thigh, Hecate knew she had a problem. The feeling of the roughened tongue on her skin was incredible. Then she felt the cold nose sniffing between her legs and she almost jumped. But she had to stay still. If she got up or did anything, people would see what was happening as the tablecloth came away. And, anyway, then she'd be in big trouble with Katie. No, she thought, I've just got to keep calm and I'll be OK.

And she was, until the nice doggy started licking the mixture of her juices and ice cream running down her cunt lips. She thought she'd be able to stand it, but soon realised that the dog wasn't going to stop once the ice cream was gone. With her juices, the ice cream and the dog's saliva she felt as if there was a river running between her legs. It didn't help that the clip down there was keeping her clit stuck out. Every time the dog did an upward lick, its tongue ran across her clit.

Katie told her to sit as far forward as she could, and Hecate obeyed and pushed herself forward until she had to grip the table to keep her from falling off the chair, her legs opened very wide. The dog began licking up and down, all the way from the bottom of her ass to the top of her cunt, then it narrowed the area and began trying to push it's tongue inside her, licking her juices. Hecate began to tremble as she tried to control the sweeping feelings racing up her spine from between her legs and the explosions of colour before her eyes. She felt as if her brain were going to explode. It was fantastic. She forgot where she was, or who or what was licking her. The dog was licking faster and faster, almost drinking from her. Its cold nose was continually rubbing her clit, and she even moved to try and get it to lick her there. When the dog finally did so, it sent her tumbling over the edge. She had a fleeting memory of being in public and tried to control herself, but the best she could do was stifle the cries she would have made in private. Her hands gripped the table hard as she came, throwing her head back, flushed from her breasts to her face, her whole body shaking and her sight a mass of half-seen coloured specks. The dog kept on, but mercifully, the owner said something and it moved away, leaving a shattered Hecate, slumped down on the table, publicly humiliated, but not caring at all.

A minute or two later, Katie said to her. "Darlin, you better sort yourself out, cause we're going now."

Hecate looked up at her, now fully aware of what had happened. She acquiesced, just saying, "Yes, Katie". She carefully pulled herself back on the chair, making sure her skirt slid back into place, before pushing the tablecloth away and standing up. Immediately, she felt that insidious chain and clips start to tease her again.

They walked to the car park with Marcie and her dog. As they passed several of the tables, she heard mutterings and giggles and saw that people were staring at her. She just plodded on regardless. When they got to the car park, Marcie took off the dark glasses and pulled out some car keys, Hecate realised just how she'd been set up. But, hell, what an orgasm. She could still feel the dog's tongue. When Marcie said goodbye, she gave her a big kiss full on the lips, and she felt the dog stick it's head up her skirt and give her another quick lick too, almost causing her to collapse with the sensation. She was never going to forget this. After they'd said their goodbyes, Katie and Hecate got into the car and drove away.


"We're going to do a little shopping on the way back. Well, I am anyway," said Katie, as she pulled over in front of a shop with blacked-out windows. Hecate looked up and saw a discreet sign saying, 'The Pleasure Drome'. So she knew what kind of store, but not what Katie was buying. About fifteen minutes later Katie came out with a couple of bulging plastic bags. Hecate wondered what could be in there, worried about it, but decided there was nothing much she could do anyway. No doubt she'd find out soon enough. This was a nightmare. It would completely screw her image if it ever got out. So there was nothing she could do but take what was coming to her, at least until Lexi turned up and put a stop to it. Hecate thought her idea of fun must be a bit different to Katie's. Only thing was, though she tried not to admit it to herself, she was enjoying it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.