Gas Leak - Cover

Gas Leak

by Thad

Copyright© 2001 by Thad

Erotica Sex Story: Woman is raped, when she calls to get a gas leak fixed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

As Cindy pulled into her driveway late Thursday afternoon she noticed a Gas Company truck parked just down the hill at the Turners' house. The Turners were her only neighbors. Her house sat up on a hill with a beautiful view of the surrounding foothills. She loved the house because of the views and the privacy it offered without having to close any of the curtains.

A man walked quickly up the hill in the blowing snow towards her.

"Hi, I'm with the Gas Company, your neighbors called earlier and said they thought they smelled gas. I checked around it looks like you have a leak."

"Oh, No Did you fix it."

"No, I'm sorry ma'am the leak is on your side of the meter. You'll have to call a plumber out. I left a tag on your door. The leak has to fixed by tomorrow afternoon or I have to shut of your gas. It's a real hazard."

Okay I'll call someone now, but you can't shut of my gas that is the only heat I have."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm required to, if you can't get it fixed I'm afraid you'll have to stay at a friends house for the weekend."

Cindy rushed in the house and started calling plumbers. After an hour she was down to the last plumber in town. Everyone seemed to busy fixing broken water pipes. The man who answered the phone said he was very busy, but could make it out around 8:30 the next morning.

She tried to talk him into making it a little earlier, but he said he couldn't. She had an important meeting at work at 9:30 she had to be at. She hoped he could fix it quickly.

The next morning she was just getting ready to get in the shower at 7:30 when the door bell rang. She looked through the peep hole to see who it was. A good looking man in his early thirties was standing outside. She opened the door.

"Hi I'm Zed from R&R Plumbing, my earlier appointment canceled so I came on over."

She put on a coat and took him to the west side of the house where the Gas Company man had said the leak was coming from. Zed said it would probably take him an hour or so to find the problem and fix it. She said she had to get ready for work and would check on him in a while. She went back inside, locking the door behind her. She went to her bedroom on the other side of the house and slipped into a nice hot shower.

Zed quickly found problem. The pipe entering the house was corroded and needed replacing. He was going to have to crawl under the house. He went around to the front of the house and rang the door bell. After waiting patiently for a few minutes and trying again, he became anxious. It was freezing outside and he didn't want to stand around in the cold. He tried the door, but it was locked. He walked around to the east side of the house. He opened the side yard gate and walked into a lovely brick patio. As he walked through the patio his eyes were drawn to the light coming from the big windows. Then he stopped in his tracks. He saw Cindy standing right in front of him taking a shower. The shower was completely enclosed in glass offering him a great view. Cindy had her head back, eyes closed as she rinsed her hair. Zed stood frozen checking every detail of her body. Her graceful shoulders flowing down through a small waist line into her nicely rounded hips gave her a perfect hour glass figure. Her legs long legs tapered down from a neatly trimmed bush. Her breast were average size, nicely rounded and capped of with nice size nipples. Her full lips and high cheek bones gave her face a very erotic look. Zed continued to watch her as she shaved her legs. His cock throbbed as she bent over to pick up the soap she had dropped. He decided he had to have a closer look and quickly walked past the window when Cindy bent over to shave her calves.

As Cindy was shaving her right calf she got a glimpse of a movement outside, but when she looked nothing was there. She thought about it for a moment before she continued to shave her legs.

Zed found the side door unlocked and quietly walked in. He followed the sound of the shower until he entered Cindy's bedroom. He stood behind the door watching her shower. As she turned her back and rinsed her face in the water. He moved into the doorway. He took her towel that was laying on the sink and flipped it on to the bed, where Cindy had her clothes laid out. He then stood in the doorway watching as Cindy bent over to turn the water off. Zed's eyes were focused on her ass, he couldn't wait to sink his cock into her pussy. Cindy turned to open the shower door. She screamed when she saw Zed standing there watching her.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Get out!"

"I rang the door bell three times. Do you expect me to stand outside all day waiting for you? I found your problem. I need to get under your house."

"Well if you'll get out of here long enough to let me get dressed I'll show you where the entrance is."

Zed stood unmoving his eyes moving up and down her body. Seeing that he wasn't going to leave Cindy opened the shower door to get her towel. Oh damn she thought I must have left it in the bedroom.

"That is exactly what I've been looking for, your entrance" Zed replied.

Cindy's mind raced, was he just messing with her or... She decided she needed to get out of here and get dressed before things got worse.

"Excuse me I need to get my towel."

Zed moved over just enough to let her get by. As she walk past him he grabbed her wrist, twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her face first on to the bed. His movement was so quick Cindy didn't have time to react. She landed on the bed with Zed on top of her. She tried to twist away, but with only one arm and his weight on top of her she couldn't turn over. Zed flipped his legs around, so he was sitting on her upper back facing her feet. Her one arm pinned between her back and him. She grabbed his ankle and pulled it towards her face trying to bite him, but the only thing within her mouths reach was the upper part of his boot and her bite had little effect on him.

Zed grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart.

"Now lets find that entrance"

She felt his tongue start at the top her ass and slide down between her cheeks. He flicked his tongue across her asshole. Cindy struggled to push him off, but he was to heavy and she had no leverage. Zed continued to rim her pushing his tongue against her orifice. Then he slowly started moving closer to her pussy. She tried to close her legs but he forced them back apart. He was licking between her asshole and her pussy with quick light strokes. Under different circumstances she would have been in ecstasy, but right now her mind was swimming with rage. Zed leaned over further and his tongue entered her pussy. She felt a warm shudder move through her belly. Then as he leaned over more trying to stick his tongue in deeper, she gathered all her strength and pushed as hard as she could. Zed was caught off balance and tumbled head first on to the floor. Cindy jumped up and ran for the door. Zed dove towards her feet and grabbed her ankle. She almost fell, but recovered and turned and kicked him. Her foot glanced off of the side of his face. Still holding her ankle, Zed pulled himself to his knees and dove into her legs. He wrapped both arms around her legs. Cindy bent over and started hitting the back of his head and upper back.

"Let me go Dammit"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.