Dark Halls - Cover

Dark Halls

by Shannin Desade

Copyright© 2001 by Shannin Desade

Erotica Sex Story: A boy takes a girls virginity who is resist at the beginning and at the end... She is his friend and the story is as much mental as it is physical... it takes palce in a hall...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Violence   .

In this black hall, sight is impossible. Therefore anything I suppose could have happen. Even if he and myself didn't want it to. I think that it wasn't our choice to do what we did. I think It was something else altogether. Something that fed from his hopes and her denial. From his fairytales and from her head long fall into the truth. It was he who reached out to her in the long narrow little hall. Backing her up into the deepest corner of her soul and fueling her confusion with his hope. He reached out to her caressing her face with his hands. He traced highly arched eyebrows that he could not see and he let his fingers travel over lips full with a unwanted fear and hense passion. He loved the fact that she feared him and that alone was enough to make her want him. With a sigh his fingers tangled themselves in hair that was just as black as the dark they stood in and just as soft as the breath which flowed from her lips. He loved the heat that radiated from her. The tiny shimmers that were signs of the life she held in her body. He wanted that, he wanted to feel that life wrapped around him and he wanted to give it warmth in return. He knew he could give her that. No matter how much she pleaded and insisted that he could not. That he could only enter a warm place and turn it cold killing what little life she had in herself and in trying to save her draining all his own into the icy cold depth of her core. Throwing himself into and freezing grave along side her body. He would not believe it. Could not believe it. And instead of listening to her he instead laid his forehead against her own and sank his fingers deeper into her tangle of hair. He sighed as her breath mingled with his smelling of sweet mint urging him to see if she taste the same. But not yet. He wouldn't kiss her yet. He couldn't take kissing her and being rejected at this point. He couldn't take kissing her and having her respond in ways he had dreamed of. If she did he knew he would be lost. And he would not lose himself yet. He could not kiss her. But he could touch her. Yes he could rub his fingers against her scalp and relish in her warmth. He could listen to her small gasp as he pressed closer against her. And he could whisper her name assuringly over her lips as he wrapped his arms around her body and embraced her in a tight hug. His eyes closed at the feel of the length of her body pressed so perfectly against his own and he lifted her a bit crushing her against him. He loved the way she felt. Every curve fit against him and every breath she took pressed her further against his body. Her heart raced wildly against his chest telling him just how afraid she was. He didn't want her to be terrified. But he did want her to submitt to him completely. He wanted her the way he'd had her in his dreams. He wanted her with no barriers. No going back. He wanted her if only for a short period of time to be completely his. But he did not want to hurt her, and he knew that if she did not submitt, if she did not want this to happen. That he would. The thought of that tore at him and he barried his face in her neck with a small cry of anguish for he did not know if he could let her go if she denied him. In the back of his head he prayed that she wouldn't. He feared what he would do if she did. With a voice tight in despair and fear. He whispered a slow stream of words against her neck.

"Let me," he almost groaned. "Please let me have you right here, right now no denials, no regrets. Just let me have you." When she did not answer a cry tore from his throat and tears came to his eyes. He lifted her more and put his lips to her throat. "Please, please do not say no. For the sake of both of us do not say no. I swear to you I will try not to hurt you but dear god don't turn away from me right now. I don't know how it got to this point. Don't know what happened, what I did, what you did I just don't know. But I swear on my soul if you don't let me have you It will kill us both. I need you." He stopped and for a moment he thought she would say no. He thought she would turn away. He jumped almost when her hands came to his hair and she repeated the same caress he had given her early. Pressing her fingers deep into his hair and caressing him with soft but firm fingers. When her lips caressed his forehead he sighed and a shutter ran through him at the light almost innocent touch.

"It's okay," she whispered running her lips soothingly over his face. "It's okay. You don't have to beg me. I'm yours. If only for a time I'll let you have me. shhhh... love don't cry. I'm here and I am not running away from you. I don't think I could if i wanted to...could I." It wasn't a question it was a statement. And they both knew it. They both excepted that this was no longer under their control. He sighed and tears wet her neck as he slowly lowered her to the ground, kissing them away as she ran her fingers through his hair. Slowly he released her from his crushing embrace and brought his hands up and down her back. His head tilted back against her fingers and he litterally purred like a large satisfied cat when she scratched her nails over his scalp. "Again" he whispered as his hands unconsciencely pulled her closer to him again. When her nails raked through his hair again he rewarded her with a light torrent of promises against her tear wet throat and his teeth bit into her neck as she gripped his hair and gasped.

"I'm sorry," he murmured licking the tiny mark he had made. "didn't mean to hurt...mmmm...god that feels good." Instead of apologizing he again bit into neck urged on by her nails and hands pushing his mouth back to her throat. Eyes closed she backed up against the wall arching her neck and back into his licks and bites. Not knowing that the movement brought her hips closer to his already raging body which he was trying to keep away from her. The second time she arched her back and hips into him he bit almost cruely into her throat and grabbed her waist shoving her into the wall away from him.

"Don't move" he breathed against her cheek as he tried to decided whether to pull her hips back into his. Frightened she didn't move but instead took her hands from his hair and put them at her side as his breath ran over her cheek. Her body tensed and her lungs refused to draw in air as his fingers flexed and squeezed into her hips. Feeling her body tense under his touch he shook his head and breathed yet another apology against her skin. This time though it was said in a low growl that reflected his frustration. He had no way of explaining to her how much needed her right now. Every since they had stepped in the hall his body had been urging him to take what stood not even a foot away from him. Even now he had no idea how he was going to keep from taking her over the next few minutes, seconds, or for that matter the next breaths they both took. When his fingers bit into the soft flesh of her hips again she whimpered and he let out a stream of curses. Unable to think of any other way to explain his current state he grabbed her hands placed them on exactly what his state was. Shocked or maybe surprised she quickly snatched her hands away and tried to flee. Only to late realizing that the narrow hallway made that impossible. He grabbed her around the waist and yanked her back against him so quickly her head spun. When he slammed her against the wall. She screamed at the impact of the hard cement against her ribs. His entire body was pressed against her back she whimpered in utter fear when his hips pressed against her shoving her more into the wall. Her breast were pushed against hard concrete and she began to shiver not knowing what to do. He growled and helplessly pressed his face into her shoulder.

"You said...you wouldn't run." When his hips pressed against her again she whimpered and froze like an animal caught in headlights. Cursing her, his uncontrolled strength, and unruly body he knelt down to his knees and hugged her around her waist laying his head against the small of her back. He knew he had hurt her but he refused to say sorry for it they would not leave until he was through with her. Sliding his hand soothingly beneathe her shirt and over her stomach. He lift the top and placed a small kiss on her back. When she shivered he smiled and only vaguely wondered if it was from fear or pleasure.

"Take the top off." He said against her back. When she didn't move to comply he licked lightly and kissed her back again. The small shivers he drew from her gave him what he needed to continue. scooting back a bit. He urged her around to face him and he lift her shirt a bit more so that he could lay his head against her stomach. Taking deep breaths to calm himself when he spoke again it was in a slow commanding voice.

"I will ask you one more time...take the top off." He waited and when she didn't move his nails found the sensitive curve in her back and he scratch her hard enough to leave welts. She made a small noise and refused to move. She was caught in a state of fear and part pain part pleasure from his nails on her back. He didn't understand that she was so afraid that she couldn't move. With a low growl his hands moved to the front of her and slipped beneathe her bra and his nails dug into the her breast. crying out in utter pain she tried to futively push his hands away the action increased the pain.

"Now." he said calmly easing the pressure. Clumsily she removed the top and as soon as it was over her head his hands changed from bringing pain to bringing pleasure. His finger tip slowly smoothed over the skin he had just bruised and his words flowed against her ribs. "See... All that was very unnessary. Please just do as I say and you will be fine." He smiled again as her body shivered at his fingers caressing and rubbing away the pain. He stood and brought the bra from over her as his hands reached around and unsnapped her bra sweeping it off and to the ground forgotten along with her top when his mouth found and kissed everyplace his fingers touched she shivered and her own finger nails bit into her palm. It was torture. The unbarible pain and now this? The pleasure. The wretched feelings his hands could bring to her body along with the pain infuriated her. When his hands traced her nipples they harden against her will and as his mouth as it had with every thing else his lips immidiately followed kissing the tips of her breast and laughing when he felt her reaction. "See" he said kissing her again."Not so bad is it." At that point she would have kneed him in the jaw if he would have given her the moment she needed to get her senses together but he didn't. Instead his mouth took her nipple into his mouth as his other hand teased her other breast. Her head fell back against the wall and she tried with all her body's might to resist any sign of pleasure. She stood not moving. Letting him go on with the maddenning teasing but she didn't push him away. She couldn't and yet she also could not let herself enjoy this. But he was relentless and patient. He moved his mouth to her other breast and instead of using his hand on her again he took her fist into them and gently pride her fingers apart lacing his fingers into hers. He laughed again as her fingers squeezed telling him that no matter how much she tried to deny it she was finding pleasure at his mouth. Suckling gently slowly he used his tongue to trace and stab at her hardened nipple. His ear picked up her helpless groan and whispered pleas for him to stop. He continued and sighed himself as his teeth tested her and she arched her back into him with a barely surpressed scream of pleasure. His hands yanked away from hers and he pressed them to her back bringing her closer to his mouth. When her hands came into his hair pressing his mouth to her he rewarded her with the increased pressure of his tongue and another gentle stab. She was lost. Completely and utterly lost and ashamed at her reaction. But she couldn't help it. It was pure torture what he was doing to her. It was unfair, the teasing the relentless sucking of his mouth. How could she not respond to this? Her eyes were closed and everytime he eased up she pressed him closer. His mouth brought the most sweetest and hottest pleasure she had ever felt. A warmth it seemed spread through her entire body and seeped into her stomach and between her thighs. With a groan she completely abandoned herself to his mouth and the pleasure that it brought. Smiling he felt the shivers running through her body and heard the helpless crys that came from her lips. He knew right now she belonged to him, kneeling before her again he released her breast from his mouth and licked at the dark crowns he had created. Not giving her a chance to recover his hand swept up her almost floor length skirt and his hands remove her panties before she could object. To his surprise when they came down to her ankles she stepped out of them without being asked. Looking up at her almost confused by her action his hands traveled up her thighs and his fingertips caressed her hips. Kissing her navel his hands traced up and down her legs and thighs caressing and teasing slowly moving toward her inner thigh and then retreating. He continued this motion as his tongue probed her navel and his teeth bit around it bringing startled crys from her lips. Unconsciencely maybe, or so he thought her legs slowly began to part giving his hand higher access to her body. His fingers caressed her inner thigh once, twice. And he groaned as she relaxed her legs and gave him complete access to her body. His hand curved around her and rocked back and forth. Calling heat and wetness from her in the same motion. When he no longer could resist his two fingers sank into her body and she groaned as the world seemed to fall from beneath her as his fingers sank slowly into her tight body retreated and sank in again. Vaguely off in another world she could here him groan something. But for all she knew it could have been a dream. This whole thing could have not been happening. It was horrible yet so sweet and in the back of her mind something told her that rape would have been easier than this slow tormenting submission to his hands. When his fingers sank in again he name was torn from her lips and her hips jerked forward sinking him in even deeper. Cursing he felt her body began to go limp and used his thumb to wet the knot of passion he had called from her. Her cry split through the hall and echoed off of the walls as his fingers sank into her retreated and his thumb continued caressing her. Her body tightened around his fingers and he felt wetness drench his hand and she shiver and melted against his hand when he suspect she would fall to the ground soon if he continued. he kept this up gentle easing his hand from beneathe her legs and easing one of them onto his shoulder. He took his fingers from her encircled her waist and told her to put her other leg on his shoulder and lean back against the wall. She obeyed locked in a world of pleasure and something that seemed right beyond her reach. completely open to him she tried to grasp her current position. But her mind was shot blank when she felt a warm tongue where his thumb had resently just been. At the first touch she gasp and her eyes widened and she spoke his name in confusion. At the second she gripped his hair in her hands and her nails scratched savagely over his scalp. And at the third she arched her hips against his mouth as the licks stopped and his mouth clamped over her and began sucking. His tongue no longer licked but instead sank into her and his mouth brought a glimpce of that pleasure that had for as long as she could remember seemed right out of her grasp and as he continued she thought would always be. He sank his tongue into her and sucked out of what she offered. When she began to thrust wildly against him he felt a flood of liquid cover his tongue and licked away everything her body had released into his mouth then in a rush he dropped her to the ground unbuckled his pants in hasted and grabbed her from the floor. Still dazed and a bit off balance he lifted her against the wall spread her legs and sank deep inside of her. In the back of his head he could only barely hear her loud sudden squeech of pain as her virginity was swept away at the same time as his. He was only slightly aware that her body was limp as he slammed into her over and over again ignorant of the seering pain that his pleasure brought to her body. The only thing he was aware of was the unbelievably tight wetness that surronded him he grabbed her behind her knees surged into her body and as he had at the beginning buried his face in her neck and he groaned in the sweet release that spilled from him into her body. He moved again...Then again unable to believe the sweetness of it all. Then as he panted she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck gyrating her hips into his sinking him deeper inside her body groaning dramaticly the whole time. Her lips were at his ear and her words almost brought him to his knees.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.