Encyclopedia - Cover

Encyclopedia

by This Guy

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Incest Sex Story: A young encyclopedia salesman has fun with a beautiful woman and her daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   .

Saturday afternoons in summer are lazy days at our house, days to finish up all the little tasks that have been put off through the week, but with no great urgency. On this particular Saturday I was relaxing on the sofa after spending an hour or two weeding the garden, thinking about going upstairs to have a shower. My husband David was outside mowing the lawn, and our daughter Janine was in her room listening to music with her door closed. At almost sixteen she showed little desire to socialize with her parents, much preferring to talk for endless hours on the phone with her friends, but at least she didn't show us the kind of hostility that many teenagers exhibit.

I had just about decided to go upstairs and shower when the doorbell rang. Since David was in the back yard and Janine wouldn't hear if Big Ben went off next to the house, I had to get up and answer it.

Opening the door revealed a boy about Janine's age, with sandy brown hair and bright green eyes. He had probably just had a growth spurt, since he had the tall, slightly gangly frame that many teenage boys develop, but the t-shirt he was wearing showed enough muscle to prove that he got a fair bit of exercise. He was also quite tanned, as if he spent a lot of time outdoors, and he had a worn leather satchel slung over one shoulder.

"Hi," I said. "Are you looking for Janine?"

The boy smiled at me, a very nice, boyish smile, and said, "No, ma'am. My name is John. I'm here to ask if you have a need for a new set of encyclopedias."

I was about to kindly tell him that we weren't interested, when I felt a sudden impulse to ask him in. I stepped aside and gestured for him to enter, which he did, closing the door behind him.

"You have a beautiful house," John commented, not much like a salesman but more like a real compliment.

"Er, thank you," I said, a bit surprised at myself for letting him in. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Some water would be nice," he said, turning his green eyes back on me. "It's a very hot day."

"Yes," I agreed, leading him towards the kitchen. "I was just working in the garden." I poured John a glass of water, and we sat at the table while he drank it. He did seem very thirsty. In fact, I was still rather hot myself from weeding, and I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse, earning an appreciative glance from the boy. I found myself idly looking at him, thinking that he was rather handsome, when I shook myself. This boy was young enough to be my son! I should just politely get rid of him and have my shower.

"Now," he said, setting down the empty glass, "there are really only three questions: first, do you have an encyclopedia? Second, could you use one? And third, can you afford one?"

This was a pretty lousy sales pitch -- he hadn't even told me which encyclopedia it was -- but I found myself answering.

"No, we don't have one. We have a daughter still in school, and we sometimes need to look things up, so I suppose we could use one. As to whether we could afford it...how much does it cost?"

"Two thousand dollars," John said. "Which can be paid in monthly installments, if you prefer. And believe me, it is the top of the line. I wouldn't be selling it otherwise -- it wouldn't be fair."

The last remark was rather cryptic, but I answered "Well, I suppose we could afford it. My husband and I both make good salaries."

"Great!" he said. He pulled a stack of papers and a pen out of his satchel and handed them to me. "Then, if you'll just fill this out and sign it..."

I did so, somewhat astonished to find that I was actually buying a set of encyclopedias without even consulting David about it. Still, I supposed they would be useful, and we certainly could afford it, though David might prefer to spend the money on a new set of golf clubs. I wrote in my name and address and signed at the bottom, adding the date where John indicated. He read them over.

"Thank you very much. Christine, is it? The set will arrive in four to six weeks, along with a bookcase to hold them, and you'll receive monthly bills after that." He looked up from the forms and smiled at me. "You've also filled my personal quota for the day, which is a bit of luck for me."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I said "You're welcome."

John gave me one copy of the form and put the rest away in his satchel.

"So, enough business, since I'm done for the day. What are your plans? Are you going out, or expecting anyone?"

"No," I answered.

"Who else is here?"

I wondered why he was asking these questions, but I told him "My husband is mowing the back yard and my daughter is in her room."

"Daughter, eh? What's her name? How old is she?"

"Her name is Janine, and she is fifteen -- almost sixteen."

"Almost sixteen," John mused. "Is she as pretty as you?"

I was a little flustered by the question. I am generally considered quite attractive, especially for a woman in her early forties, with long dark hair and a good figure. But for such a young man to say so to me so directly was almost unheard of. I found myself stammering, "Um, well, I suppose so. I think she is very pretty."

"Stand up, please," he said. Uncertainly I stood. "You have a beautiful body, Christine," John said, eyes moving over me frankly. "Are Janine's breasts as large as yours?"

"Um, not quite," I answered. "But they've filled out a lot recently."

"Good!" John said, beaming at me. He got to his feet and picked up his satchel. "Let's go find your daughter, shall we?"

Still feeling somewhat bewildered, I led John upstairs to Janine's room. I could hear the music blaring through the locked door, so I knocked rather loudly. After a moment the music cut off, and Janine opened her door. She really is very pretty, with my dark hair and David's pale blue eyes, but it was spoiled by her rather cross expression.

"What?" she demanded.

"Uh, Janine, this is John," I said, indicating our visitor. "He wanted to meet you."

"Oh!" Janine said. She looked at him uncertainly, then smiled. "Um, hi, John. How do you do?"

"Hi, Janine," John said. "Your mother is right -- you are beautiful."

Janine blushed, but said "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," he said absently, looking around. "Christine, which is your bedroom? Janine, come with us."

I led them both into my and David's bedroom, John closing the door behind us. I could still hear the mower outside -- it had only been a few minutes since John had rung the bell -- but I knew David would be finished soon. I wasn't sure what he would think of any of this. John put his satchel down and looked around the room, rubbing his hands.

"You clearly have very good taste, Christine," he mentioned. "Both this room and the rooms downstairs are beautifully decorated."

"Thank you," I said, feeling a certain warmth at his praise and thinking once again how remarkably handsome he was.

"And you and Janine are both very attractive women," he went on. "Really, quite stunning. Would you take off your outer clothing so I can see you better? Both of you?"

Part of me was shocked at this request, but the rest of me obeyed without question. I kicked off the loose sandals I'd been wearing, and unsnapped and unzipped my shorts, sliding them off over my hips and stepping out of them. I unbuttoned my blouse the rest of the way and pulled it off as well, dropping it. I was wearing a black lace bra and panties that David had given me for my birthday (really more of a present to himself); I don't normally wear them to do yard work, but my other bras were dirty. Janine had been barefoot, so she only had to pull off her shorts and t-shirt. Her young breasts swelled over the cups of her white lycra bra; I could see that she'd be going to a larger size pretty soon. Her face was red at being so exposed in front of me, and I could feel my own embarrassment. Why were we doing this? I wondered. It was as if we had no will to resist anything that John wanted; or had no real desire to do so, but just went along more-or-less willingly with everything he said. It was a very odd feeling, but not really unpleasant.

"Very, very nice," he said approvingly, running his gaze over both of us. I felt my cheeks heat further, but with a pleasant warmth caused by his admiration. He opened his satchel again and pulled out a Polaroid camera.

"Hold still! Smile!" We both smiled, and he flashed a picture, then a second one, before setting the camera down again. He walked towards us and I felt my breathing quicken an a warm tingle start between my legs. There was no denying, I was aroused by this teenaged boy; very aroused.

He stepped in front of me first, putting his hands on my hips and smiling into my eyes. His hands ran up and down my sides, provoking shivers of pleasure in me, then down to squeeze my ass and thighs. I found myself unconsciously leaning forward, lips parted, and he kissed me, tongue slipping into my mouth to flirt with my own. I was acutely conscious of Janine watching us, but I couldn't stop. John's hands moved up to my breasts then, and I moaned helplessly against his tongue. He kneaded them gently through my bra, sliding his fingers inside the cups to stroke my nipples, then undid the front catch and pulled the bra off of me. For a while he hefted and caressed my breasts in his hands, sending jolts of pleasure through me as we continued to kiss.

"Put your hands behind your head," he told me after a bit. I did so, feeling my breasts rise and thrust out. He put his hands back on my hips and leaned down, taking one swollen nipple between his lips and sucking gently. The pleasure now was even greater than before, and I moaned loudly as he kissed and licked and sucked first one breast, then the other. I wanted to put my arms around him and hold him there, but he had told me to put my hands behind my head and I forced myself to keep still.

After a while he stopped and moved over to Janine. I felt a twinge of disappointment, and another of dismay at watching my own daughter treated the way I just had been. I remained in the posture he had told me, breathing rather hard as John slipped his arms around Janine and began kissing and caressing her as he had me. He was really very good at it; he must have done this sort of thing many time before. He had removed her bra now too, and she was giving little gasps as he stroked her tits, almost as large and even firmer than my own. When he started sucking them she gave a little whimper of delight, and whispered "Oh, please, oh please yes."

After a minute or two he stepped back and picked up his camera again. We both stood facing him with our hands behind our heads and smiled as he flashed a couple more pictures.

"Now," he said, "I want you both to start fondling your own breasts, and get yourselves as hot as you can. But turn a little bit so you can watch each other."

Self-consciously we did as we were told. I put my hands on my tits, lifting them a little and running my thumbs back and forth over the warm flesh, sending tingles along my nerves. Janine was doing the same. She really did have beautiful breasts -- tits -- beautiful tits, just like mine, I thought absently as I tugged gently on my nipples, then teased them a while with my fingertips before going back to stroking the entire tit. I wonder if this feels as good for her as it does for me? Oh, God, it feels so good. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, My panties must be soaked. I looked down at Janine's panties, and I could see the moisture soaking through. Oh, it feels good. If I don't get off soon I'm going to explode.

I was so intent on my own touch that John's hand on my ass took me by surprise. I started, and her murmured something soothing. He was touching Janine with his other hand, and she shifted slightly to press her hip against it. The hand on my ass moved around and slipped inside my panties, moving lightly between my legs, as his other hand did the same to Janine.

It felt so good that I heard myself moan in pleasure. Janine closed her eyes and gave a little cry. His fingers slipped up and down, moist with my own juices, then paused to tease my clitoris. He slid a finger into me, then another and another, moving them in and out of me while his thumb stroked rhythmically over my clit. My hands moved over my breasts in the same rhythm. I was panting, now, low moans coming continuously from my throat, and I heard Janine's own sounds of pleasure. I could see her, flushed with ecstasy, biting her lip as her hands kneaded her tits desperately. I was very close. Orgasm loomed near, not quite arriving, obliterating thought. Oh, please, do it; oh, please; I realized I was saying that aloud, "Please, please, please..."

When it came it was like an explosion inside me, stars bursting in my head as wave after wave of pleasure rocked me. I probably cried out, but didn't hear myself; I didn't hear Janine, thrashing in the throes of her own orgasm. I have no idea how long it lasted, but it most have been a minute or more. When I came to my senses I heard Janine sobbing slightly, not out of unhappiness but just with the intensity of the experience. I was soaked in sweat, and so was she; my legs felt weak. John was smiling at us. He had withdrawn his hands when our orgasms were complete, and had them on his hips.

If I had had any will to resist him before it was gone. I threw my arms around him and kissed him frantically. Janine did the same, our sweaty bodies pressing against each other as we competed for access to his lips. We both pulled his clothes off, stripping him completely. John's body was smooth and muscular, though thin; his cock stood proudly erect. Despite the incredible orgasm I had just experienced, I was more aroused than ever. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted him to fuck me.

"So, girls, did you like that?" he asked teasingly.

"God!" said Janine. "I have *never* felt like that."

"Me neither," I agreed, blushing at the memory. "It was amazing."

"Good!" John beamed at us. "Then maybe it's my turn. Have either of you ever given a blowjob?"

Janine shook her head, a little wide-eyed, but not repelled. I nodded.

"I have, a few times," I said.

"Well, then." John sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me to kneel in front of him. "You can show Janine how to do it."

I knelt, licking my lips. I have never much cared for blowjobs, though David liked them; I found the idea unappealing, and disliked the taste of cum. Now, however, I was strangely attracted by the idea. I would take his hard cock in my mouth and repay some of the pleasure he had just given me. His cock wasn't particularly large -- no doubt he was still growing -- but it was extremely erect, with a clear drop of pre-cum on the tip. I licked this, tentatively, and found to my surprise that I quite enjoyed the flavor. I felt Janine kneeling beside me, watching intently, as I began licking and kissing up and down his shaft. After a minute or so of this, which caused John's breath to quicken, I opened my mouth further and took him in, sucking and swirling my tongue around. I curled my hand around his shaft and began pumping gently as my head bobbed up and down. It felt wonderful. It seemed completely right, and I wondered dimly why I had never cared for it before.

John's control was remarkable. I continued for a few minutes, his hand caressing my hair encouragingly, with no sign of him coming. I didn't mind though; I was enjoying every minute of this. I found that my free hand had wandered between my legs and I was stroking myself as well. I could hear his breathing, and Janine's. Finally he said,

"All right, Christine. Let's let your daughter have a try."

I pulled back at once, but felt a little disappointed. I shifted to one side and gestured Janine to take my place. I noticed that she was rubbing her pussy as well, her hand buried inside her panties. Strangely, that fact excited me more. Janine looked eager, but a little apprehensive as well.

"Tell her what to do, Christine," John suggested, and I took a deep breath.

"Well! First, try licking him a few times. First do the head...that's good...then go up and down the shaft. Ooo. Good. Now, try sucking him. Not too hard, at first. And move your tongue around the head of his cock. Good. Now move your head up and down, like he's fucking your mouth. Put your hand around his shaft...not too tight...now pump him."

Janine followed my instructions, her nostrils flaring as she breathed through her nose. She made an indistinct sound of pleasure, and John sighed and closed his eyes, cradling her head in his hands. Her tits swayed in time with her motion, and I found myself watching them. Her other hand continued to rub her pussy, as I did mine did as well, while my other hand went back to my nipples to tug and stroke them.

"That's very good. Now, try speeding up a little. Yes, you can tell how much he likes that. Keep going. Oh, yes."

"I'm about to cum," John said abruptly. Janine's eyes widened, but she didn't pause in her motions. His cock pulsed, and Janine swallowed, then swallowed again as he shot load after load into her mouth. She was making a whimpering sound now around his cock, clearly close to her own orgasm. Suddenly she pulled back, gasping, and a final spurt of cum struck her face. She rolled over onto her back, rubbing herself urgently, and then cried out in orgasm. I came then too, another warm wave of pleasure washing over me, not as intensely as the first but still very very good.

All three of us took a little while to recover after this. Janine continued to lie on her back, eyes closed, breathing deeply. After a while she scooped the cum off of her face with a finger and licked it, appearing to enjoy the flavor. I could smell it, and wondered what it tasted like. Another oddity, since I had never liked cum. But now the thought of John coming in my mouth was strangely appealing. Or even better, in my pussy.

After resting a bit John turned to smile at me, making my pulse jolt. God, I wanted him. Since I had married David I had never been so strongly attracted to another man. I thought about David. The sound of mowing outside had stopped. What if he came in here and found us like this?

"If you're worried about your husband," John said calmly, "don't be. He won't come up here."

I started. "Can you read my mind?"

"Somewhat. But mostly your emotions. Are you on the pill?"

So he was going to fuck me. I felt a strange surge of elation. "No -- I use an IUD."

"Good." He stood up and stretched a little. "Why don't you take your panties off and lie on the bed?" he suggested.

I obeyed with alacrity, lying on my back in one of my most alluring poses. John chuckled and picked up his camera, snapping another picture. He already had quite a stack of Polaroids. I wondered what he would do with them, but didn't really care.

"Spread your legs a little," he told me. I obeyed, and the camera flashed again. He set it aside and approached the bed. His cock was only semi-erect, and I wondered how long it would take him to recover from his blowjob. I wanted him to fuck me, as soon as possible. Again as if reading my mind he laughed and sat by me on the bed.

"I like to make things last, Christine, so don't be too impatient." He leaned forward and kissed me, tracing his tongue over my lips. He kissed and nibbled my neck and ears, and the delicate spot at the base of my throat. Pausing for a moment he spoke to Janine.

"Janine, get my camera and take a few pictures of this. You know how to use a Polaroid?"

"Yes," she answered, getting up and fetching the camera. He began to lick my tits, and the flash went off. I closed my eyes, floating in the heavenly sensations. He sucked me, first one nipple, then the other. He kissed and licked his way over my belly, stroking my hips with his fingertips. His tongue delicately touched my inner thigh, and my legs involuntarily parted still further to give him access. Another flash, just a red glow through my eyelids. I felt his breath on my pussy, and then he was licking me. Flash. My arousal was mounting to even greater heights, something I would have thought impossible. He stopped licking me and I opened my eyes to see him kneeling between my legs. His cock was once again firmly erect.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.