Three in a Truck - Cover

Three in a Truck

by Mandil

Copyright© 2001 by Mandil

Incest Sex Story: Sixten years old Danny lives in the country. One day, his fifteen-year-old sister Vicky, begs him to take her and her new boyfriend to the drive-in movie in his truck. Danny then discovers that his sister is not as innocent as he thought her to be.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Our neighbor Mr. Hackland, was standing in front of the rust covered Toyota that had been parked at the back of his barn for the last two years. When the small panel truck had been new, its colour had been gray, but now with the mud and rust everywhere it was hard to tell exactly what had been its original colour.

"I don't know Danny, what do you think it's worth? " said Mr. Hackland.

Jack Hackland was an honest man, but at the same time I knew that he was fully aware that money didn't grow on trees even though it was a known fact that he had a nice fat bank account at the Glen's Farmers Bank. My father had told me that Mr. Hackland had been wanting for a long time to get rid of his broken down Toyota truck and now I was willing to buy it from him.

"Is there anything wrong with the motor? " I said.

I already knew that one or more pistons had seized in the block; that was the reason he had retired the small truck. Mr. Hackland was also probably aware that I knew this and not wanting to be branded a liar he had to admit the truth.

"Well now that I think about it, I think there was something wrong with the motor. It could be a minor thing like dirty spark plugs or something more important. When I bought my new Ford I no longer needed the Toyota, so when it stopped running I stored it here. "

I had been looking around for a couple of months to buy a used car or a used truck. My dad didn't pay me much to help him on the farm, but having worked full time with him during my two months vacation I had put aside a little over three hundreds bucks.

Mr. Hackland was asking four hundred dollars for his truck, it was probably worth it but it was more than I could pay, and besides, I needed to have money left over to buy the parts to repair it. I finally was able to buy his truck for two hundred dollars on the condition that I would help him to repair the fence around one of his fields. It was finally agreed, and with the help of his tractor he pulled the small truck in front of one of the three garage doors on the back of our house. Then each and every afternoon after school I worked on repairing the small truck After removing the bolts and lifting the head of the motor, using the chain block in the garage, I was able to change the set of rings and at the same time I ground the pistons. Finally after doing other minor repairs, I was able to start the motor. It took another two weeks for me to remove the rust and paint it, but when I was done with the small Toyota it looked as good as new. When Mr. Hackland saw me driving it to his place on a Saturday morning - I was going to help him with his fence - I could tell that he was sorry that he had sold his truck for only two hundreds dollars.

Now that I had transportation of my own, I no longer needed to wait for the school bus each morning and each afternoon. I proudly drove the three miles to Deep Valley High in my truck. Of course my fourteen year old sister Vicky also rode to school with me each day. Now that we were together twice a day during the drive to and from school, we had more opportunities to talk and in a few weeks I learned more about my sister than all the time we had been living together as part of the same family. I must tell you here that I also have an older brother who at the time was working in the big city as an accountant and a younger sister Jenny who was eleven. As for myself, being almost seventeen at the time, I was the big brother to both of my sisters. There is still another thing that I must mention; both of my parents were very religious and each and every Sunday we had to go to church with them.

Until then, I had gone to half a dozen dances at school but I had never gone on a date with a girl yet. Of course, being the small town it was, Deep Valley didn't have too many activities for people my age. Except for the movie theatre, the drive in and the local baseball team that played twice a week, there was not much else to do in Deep Valley.

Therefore, while commuting back and forth from my home to school with Vicky, she began confiding to me. She told me things that just a few months earlier she wouldn't even have dared telling me. For instant she admitted that she had gone on dates a couple of times. When I asked her how that was possible since she was never allowed to go to town on her own, she said that she had skipped school a couple of times and on those occasions she had gone near the creek at the back of the school so as to spend the afternoon with Paul Higginson.

The more she talked to me the more I learned about her. I then realized that until then I hadn't know my sister at all. Far from being the submissive and hard working student that I had always thought her to be, I discovered that besides being very intelligent - she had extremely good marks at school - she also had a lot of character. She never argued with my parents and she always did what they wanted her to do, at least in front of them, but what struck me the most was the fact that she was attracted to boys and had even kissed a few.

I was shocked and even a little depressed upon hearing this. Here I was, almost seventeen and I had never gone out with a girl yet and of course I had never kissed one either, while my sister who had just turned fourteen a couple of months earlier had kissed a couple of different boys and she had probably done more. I now felt sure of that.

We had been commuting in my truck for over a month when one day, a group of boys including myself, were talking about girls. One of the boys was Paul Higginson, the same one that Vicky had told me about; he was new to our school having just arrived in September. Jimmy Parker had just explained that he knew for a fact - he had seen it with his own eyes - that Linda Carstair had let Pat Lockwell fondle her breasts on the bus. Then Paul who at the time didn't know that Vicky was my sister, suddenly added., "That's nothing, two weeks ago Vicky Bradford and I, instead of going to the science class on Wednesday afternoon, we went to spend part of the afternoon in the woods near the creek. Boy was she a hot one, she let me squeeze her breasts and later she even gave me a blowjob while I had my fingers in her cunt. "

I was stunned and I didn't know what to say. Worst still, everyone knew that Vicky was my sister and they were now looking at me. What was I to do. I could have hit him and try to save my sister's reputation, but I knew that what he had said was probably true. Instead, I just pretended that I hadn't heard him and I began taking with Jimmy about my truck.

Later there were other incidents that led me to believe that Vicky was not the pious and sweet sister that she appeared to be. From that day on, I began to look at her more like the well-shaped girl she was than as a sister. I was even jealous of her, after all she was more than two years younger than I was and I had proof that even though she was not fucking yet, she was quite active, sexually speaking. If my mother were ever to discover her activities, I knew that she would take a fit.

Another couple of weeks went by, then one Friday afternoon as we were driving home, she asked me if I could bring her to a movie in Deep Valley that evening. She had a date with a boy from school - it wasn't Paul, the boy who had already bragged about having his cock sucked by her. She knew that there was no way that mother was going to let her out on a date, therefore she wanted me to tell mother that she would be going to see a movie with me.

I knew at the time that if I accepted, I was getting involved in something that I might regret later on if mother ever found out that I had helped Vicky in tricking her. When Vicky realized that I seemed reluctant to help her, she began begging me, she even promised to help me weed the garden. Finally, against my better judgement, I agreed to help her. She told mother that we were going to the movie, then after the movie we were going to eat a bite at Joe's restaurant and we would be back before midnight. I could hear her humming as she was getting dressed in her room; it was the first time ever that she was officially going out on a date and she was in a good mood. As soon as I saw her coming down the stairs from her room, I was sorry I had agreed to help her. She was stunningly beautiful as well as extremely sexy. I had no doubt whatsoever that any boy in his right mind would love to fondle her. She was wearing a rather tight knee length brown skirt and a yellow sweater that was moulding her voluminous breasts very provocatively. Her shoulder length, blond hair was tied in the back of her head with a brown ribbon, and she had on a little make-up which made her appear older than her fourteen years of age.

When mother saw her, she didn't approve of the way she was dressed, especially the rather tight sweater, but since I was going to be with her she didn't make her change her clothing. It had been planned that I was going to pick up her date, a boy by the name of Ron Clark - I knew him a little from school, he was sixteen and rather shy, I had never talked to him - and then I was to drop them at the movie while I would be going to play pool for the rest of the evening. But as soon as we were pulling away on the main road toward Deep Valley, Vicky said to me, "I have a great idea. Why don't we all go to the drive in instead. No one will see us there, whereas if Ron and I were to go to the movie theatre we will probably be seen, then sooner or later, either mother or father will learned that we have lied to them. "

She was right of course, why didn't I think of this before. Had I been aware of this possibility, I certainly wouldn't have agreed to lie to mother. I could tell now that all the time it had been her intention to have me accompany them at the drive in.

"You should have thought of this before," I said to her. But it really didn't matter too much to me one way or the other whether I went to the drive in or if I went to the poolroom.

"Please. Pretty please Danny, I will write your English composition for you if you do that for me. "

Yes it was tempting; she was very good in writing composition whereas I hated it.

"But the cab of the truck is too small for the three of us to be sitting in for three hours; even now, with only two in it there is barely enough room. "

"Don't worry about that, I can always sit on Ron's lap. "

She had a wicked smile on her lips as she looked at me and the sight of her sensuous, thick lips, parting open and revealing her perfectly white teeth sent a shiver right to my cock. This was the first time in my life that I was looking at my sister with eyes other than brotherly eyes. In my mind I tried to imagine her sitting on Ron's lap while they were kissing and again I felt the same shiver of arousal. Then, before I could stop myself, I said to her," If I do this you must promise that you will never tell mother. "

"Oh you are the most wonderful brother a girl could ask for and you can rest assured that mother will never know. "

Before I could stop her she reached over the short distance separating us and she placed a kiss on my right cheek. As we drove toward Ron's home I couldn't help thinking of her and Ron sitting close to me in the cab. Were they going to kiss? Was he going to fondle her breasts? If he should try, was she going to let him have his way with her while I was sitting next to them? I knew that soon I would know the answers to these questions and I began to feel very funny inside. Then we were at Ron's home. He was waiting outside and as soon as the Toyota pulled over in front of his house he climbed in. Vicky was now seated between us and because of the very limited space inside the cab, I could feel the side of her hip rubbing against me as I drove away toward the drive in.

It was starting to get dark now and before we were parked in front of the huge screen it was dark enough for the previews to begin. By the time the first film began, Vicky and Ron were already kissing and I could tell that he had one of his hands over her breast. For some reason that I couldn't explain I was beginning to feel jealous of Ron. Here he was in my truck, with my sister, and he was doing things to her that I knew that I would never be able to do to her. Besides, he was a year younger than I and already he had more experience than me in kissing as well as fondling and probably in other things too.

He had his back against the door and Vicky was half lying against him as they kissed. They had no interest whatsoever in the movie; both had their arms wrapped around each other and every half minute or so I could hear their lips smacking as they sucked on each other's tongue.

The movie that was playing on the screen had scenes that took place in the desert and more often than otherwise, the intense light from the wide screen was illuminating the interior of the cab. On those instances you could see inside the cab as if it had been in broad daylight. Soon I was paying more attention to what was going on next to me than I was to the movie. Vicky was now almost fully stretched against his body while he was half lying on the seat and against the door, and while they were kissing, I could tell that his right hand was between their bodies and he was squeezing her breasts over her sweater. His left hand was resting against Vicky's back and soon I could see him rubbing her back as well as her bottom. Once in a while her skirt would be lifted in the process and the flesh at the back of her thighs was often exposed as it reflected the light from the screen.

By now my cock was extremely hard. At first I was shocked by what I was seeing; Vicky was my sister and there was no reason for me to feel exited as I was. But the more I watched her, the more exited I became. After half an hour, I was not interested in the least in the movie. My eyes were more often on Vicky than they were on the screen. They were both so much involved in what they were doing, that I knew that it was quite safe for me to even turn my head completely toward them so as to watch what they were doing.

For a short while I felt guilty about letting my young sister get fondled, but it was clear that she was enjoying every second of it and besides I was also finding the action very stimulating. I wanted to see just how far she was going to let Ron go. Was she going to suck him? Worst still was she going to let him fuck her? I was hoping that she wouldn't go that far since I knew that I was going to have to stop them, I certainly didn't want her to become pregnant.

She and Ron were more eager in the exploration of their respective bodies now. His hand that had been against her back at first was now squeezing her bottom, and even as I watched I saw his hand pulled her skirt around her waist and then he began stroking her round thighs. Before this evening I had often seen her thighs, mostly when she was wearing a bathing suit, but now that her skirt was raised high, it was much more exiting. Also there was the fact that I could now see her white panties with red and green flowers printed on them.

Then, all of a sudden I saw Vicky pulling herself away from Ron, she grabbed the hem of her yellow sweater and she pulled it over her head. Once she had removed the garment, she placed it on the dashboard, - she now had only her bra to cover her breasts - then she pressed herself once more against Ron. I was still in a state of shock when I saw Ron introduce his hands under the cup of each breast, he began to shove his hands higher thus lifting her bra until both of her breasts were exposed.

It was very evident that they were both very exited. Ron was breathing very fast and the movement of his hands over her round half spheres was almost erratic, whereas I could hear Vicky moaning her appreciation as she most willingly endured his hands and mouth all over her body. This went on for a while, then abruptly Vicky climbed higher on his half prone body and in this new position her breasts were just about even with his mouth. It was an invitation that Ron couldn't refuse and as soon as his lips took possession of one of her hard nipples, she climbed the rest of the way on top of him and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

By now she had both of her feet as well as the front of her calves resting on my lap while Ron's feet were flat on the floor of the cab right against my own feet. Vicky's skirt was half way up her thighs, but as he sucked on her breasts he brought both of his hands behind her back and he began pulling on her skirt until it was around her waist. As soon as her panty covered bottom was exposed, he grabbed one of her bottom cheeks in each hand and he proceeded to knead and press them until Vicky began to grind the front of her cunt against the base of his knees.

By now I couldn't prevent myself from continuously watching. Once again I felt a little guilty; she was being abused - or was she? After all, it was very evident that she was greatly enjoying herself, while I was sitting next to her and I was doing nothing to stop it. But at the same time I was also getting a lot of pleasure from watching them, and besides, Vicky now had the front of her calves resting against my erection, and each time she ground the front of her cunt against Ron she was also - without her being aware of this of course - rubbing my cock.

Then I saw one of Ron's hands reaching under the elastic waistband of her panties at the back. Vicky didn't even try to protest this new invasion; instead she reacted by grinding herself with even more enthusiasm against him. His hand was soon completely hidden by her panties but I could tell that it was between her legs and over her now accessible cunt. Soon his constantly moving hand forced her panties downward, they were now hiding only part of her bottom and I could see his hand moving between her thighs.

Again, deep inside me, I was tempted to stop him; she was my sister and I had no right to let Ron take advantage of her, but still I couldn't stop them; I had to know what was going to happen next. It was as though I was watching an erotic movie, but now the action was taking place in reality. I was even a part of the action.

There was a scent of sex in the cab of the truck, then I began to hear a squishing sound. When I looked more closely between her legs, Ron's fingers were plunging in and out of her tunnel of love and his whole hand, as well as the inside of her thighs, was glistening with her juice. Until then I hadn't noticed her hands that were now between both of their bodies; she was moving them beneath her, I soon realized that she had her hands over the front of his pants and soon enough I saw Ron's erection in her right hand. Afterward she slowly began to slide her body lower, I knew that she was placing herself into position so as to suck his cock.

Her change of position brought both of her legs, bending at the knees, with the cap of each knee resting on my lap. With her skirt rolled around her waist, her snow-white bottom was just half an arm length away from my hand. She was now lying on her belly on top of Ron, she had her left ankle resting against the back of the steering wheel while the foot of her other leg rested against the closed window on my left. Her legs were thus partly opened and in this position I could see the swollen lips of her soaking cunt.

As soon as she was in position, she closed her mouth over Ron's cock and she slowly began to pump with her hand while sucking with her mouth. I could tell that he was in a world of pleasure and he probably no longer cared if I could see them or not. I wasn't able to stop myself, without even half realizing it, my right hand began to stroke her upper thighs and soon I had both hands on her bottom. Either she thought that Ron was fondling her as she was sucking him, or she was too involved in what she was doing and was not aware of my hands on her bottom. In either case it didn't matter since there were no signs or reactions that she was objecting to what I was doing. Encouraged by this, I became bolder and soon I had my right hand over her cunt. The scent of her sex was like nothing that I had ever experienced before; it had an incredibly stimulating effect on me. I was now eagerly moulding her soft bottom cheeks with one hand while the fingers of the other hand were exploring the outside as well as the inside of her cunt. Soon her lower body was gyrating like a dancer against my hand while my fingers kept searching and prodding within her vagina. While my left was exploring her depth, my right hand was busy stroking her flanks and once in a while it would cup her buttock and squeeze it.

I knew that I was soon going to explode into my pants; I could no longer think properly, as a voluptuous feeling took possession of my being and I found enough courage to remove the hand that was stroking her bottom. Then reaching between her half parted thighs, I opened my pants and took out my stone-hard cock Pulling my left hand from her cunt I smeared the tip of my cock with her juice, after doing this half a dozen times, the whole length of my erection was coated with Vicky's juice. By now Ron was shoving his erection in and out of her mouth while he held both of his hands against the back of her head as if he feared the possibility that she would pull her mouth away from his cock. With my left hand once more between the lips of her cunt, I brought the right one on my cock and I began to masturbate myself. Half a minute later I was in the grip of exquisite pleasure as cum squirted out of the tip of my cock. Most of it fell on her buttock but some fell on my hand. For some reason that I can't explain, I next brought my semen soaked hand over her cunt and I began smearing as much of my cum as possible between her cunt's lips. Then, as if this was not enough, I proceeded to wipe the glistening blobs of semen coating her bottom and I wiped as much as possible of my semen between her cunt's lips as well as inside her tunnel of love.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.