My Husband the Rapist - Cover

My Husband the Rapist

by PhallusLeader

Copyright© 2001 by PhallusLeader

Erotica Sex Story: A Women has her secret fantasy fulfilled

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I came home from work Friday night and found my husband's car was missing from the driveway. I thought that it was odd that he was not home by 7:30, but figured he went out with the boys for some fun. I was fuming over that. We had made plans for a special evening together. He had promised to fulfill one of my many fantasies. That is why it stood to reason that he would rather be hanging out with his buddies than me.

As I stomped up the porch stairs, I thought I heard a noise in the house, like something dropping. As I fumbled with my keys in an attempt to open the door, I noticed the curtains from a window on the side of the house billowing out in the light breeze.

"Damn Him!" I thought. "It is just like him to leave the windows open."

I entered the house and put down my purse and other belongings. Sitting at the desk, I went thru the days mail. Finding nothing urgent, I decided a bath was in order to loosen up my tension and possibly cool some of the anger I had felt about my husband abandoning me.

I grabbed a bottle of wine, a glass, and headed upstairs. Starting the bath water, I quickly downed a glass of the delicious Bordeaux and proceeded to get undressed. I poured another glass of wine and started an Al Green CD before I slowly sank into the tub. The warm water caressed my body in a primordial way, as I melted back into it.

Sipping slowly, I laid my head back and relaxed. Maybe this wasn't so bad. I did have some work to do after all. I had an enormous project I was working on and it seemed like I was always behind schedule. The stress was really starting to get to me. And my marriage was suffering because if it. As evidenced by the lack of husbands presence.

The song "How can you mend a broken heart" came on and I thought "How ironic that I should be playing this song right now. How did Al know?"

I sipped my wine and closed my eyes, thinking of all the things I had to do. I was almost dozing off, in that dreamlike state when I snapped awake. I could almost swear I had heard something breaking downstairs. "Hunny!?" I called out. No answer. "Hunny!!?"

I climbed out of the tub and put my robe around me. Walking out into the bedroom, I listened carefully, but did not hear anything. Slowly, I made my way thru the door of the bedroom and looked over the banister. A lamp had fallen off the table near the open window.

I went downstairs and closed the window, then carefully cleaned up the broken pieces before returning upstairs. As I went into the bathroom, I noticed the bed covers had been pulled down. "How odd" I thought.

Just then, from behind the bathroom door, a man jumped out and placed his hands over my mouth. I screamed in absolute terror and struggled to get away, but it was no use. He was wearing all black, including a black ski mask and as I saw his features in the bathroom mirror, he placed his finger to his lips and proceeded to make the shoosh sound, meaning I was not to scream.

I nodded my head in rapt terror as I felt him pushing my robe down my shoulders. Being a petite woman and him being a large 6' man, I was not about to argue. I involuntarily shuddered as my robe slipped off my shoulders and fell to the floor.

He stared with unblinking attention at my swelling breasts in the mirror from behind me. Slowly, he released his other hand from my mouth and turned me slowly around. As I felt myself come to face him, my legs turned to jelly and I almost collapsed to the floor, but he easily caught me and carried me to the bed.

He placed my near delirious body on the bed and slowly removed his pants. I was unable to move from that spot, so frozen in terror was I. As he started to remove his shirt, It was then I saw the moon and stars tattoo across his belly. "I'll be damned!" I thought to myself. It was my husband.

Relief flooded thru me. I could not believe it. I was nearly overcome with emotions at that moment. I had thought I was an emotional blob of jelly before, but now I really was. I had absolutely no control of my muscles

He grabbed me roughly and flipped me onto my stomach and placed a pair of handcuffs on my wrists behind my back. Then a 24" spreader bar and restraints on my knees, forcing my legs to remain spread apart. He then grabbed me by my hair and forced me to my knees.

As I kneeled there, in my wobbly state, he placed a blindfold on me, and my world went completely black. The next thing I knew, he was strapping my ankles together and forcing me backwards even more until my hands came to rest on the bed. Next he strapped my handcuffs to my ankle bindings. I was fairly secured at this point. The only thing I could do was fall side ways. He remedied that by placing a collar around my neck and securing it to the left and right sides of the footboard. Now I was completely immobilized. Breasts pointing upwards, back arched and legs spread obscenely.

I was really getting excited now. My husband and I had never really experimented with bondage before, but it appeared he had done some serious homework. I was almost fearful of what was happening, but it excited me beyond anything else in my memory.

I could hear him moving around me, but I could see absolutely nothing at all. I felt him kneel on the bed next to me, then a scarf being forced against my mouth, smashing my lips against my teeth. I instinctively pulled my lips apart slightly and he was able to tie the scarf around my head, effectively stopping my ability to speak, but I could still make sounds.

Then he rose and walked away. I heard noises in the background of someone rummaging around in the room and then silence. I strained to hear even the slightest thing, but nothing could be heard. I thought he had left me, and I tried to cry out. The gag muffled everything I said, and I felt it fell on deaf ears anyway, so I just sat and waited. A thousand things roared thru my mind. Where is he? What is he doing? Why isn't he here with me? What is he doing? Where is he? Where the hell is he?

My emotions were running rampant as fear was replaced by resentment and anger soon followed. Finally submission and resignation. I had no idea how long I had been tied into this position, but it felt like hours. The tension was causing my body to tremble and spasm.

It was then that he spoke. "I have no intention of harming you in any permanent way, but I have needs and I am going to fulfill them with your body. I am going to use you like the slut you are. You are going to feel pain like never before, and when I am finished, I will have violated your most intimate places."

The sound of his voice right next to me, scared me and made me jump nearly out of my skin. Adrenaline coursed thru my body once again and I was rigid in anticipation.

It started slow. I felt a light tingling sensation on my breasts. So light, I could barely feel it. Slowly the pressure increased and I realized it was a feather. My nipples hardened and stood fully erect. The feather traced around the nipple and down the side of my breast, across my torso to the other side to repeat the process. Then abruptly, it stopped.

I whimpered my frustration, but not for very long. My next sensation was the feeling of cold on my breasts and abdomen. I winced with every pass across my body as the ice left it's wet trail. My assailant brought the ice to my crotch where it met its match in intense heat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.