Valentine's Day - Cover

Valentine's Day

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: I wrote this for Valentine's Day 2000. Danny is the Star of the Valentine, Texas celebrations. He's looking forward to a lot of fun on the day...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Caution   .

Copyright Notice: Copyright Hecate 2001©
This story may be downloaded for personal use. It may not be reposted without permission. Placing on a website other than one which is entirely free is forbidden. The story may be placed on an entirely free website subject to the author's agreement. The author's rights pursuant to the Berne Convention shall in no way be abrogated by any permissions given, or by any unauthorised publication.

Disclaimer:
This story contains scenes of an adult nature and should not be made available to minors in any jurisdiction. The author shall not be responsible for the breaking of any local, national or international laws by anyone who in any way makes use of this story. Please follow the laws of your particular country, region or local area and do not download this story if it is illegal to do so where you live.


It was February 14th, and another hot, dry day in Valentine, Texas. The town, as always, looked good, it's streets well cared for and the shops bright and shiny. The main street hadn't been WalMart-ed, though there was one fairly close, and had none of the run-down look of other small towns with the predator close by. Valentine folk loved their town, everyone knew each other and there was a real sense of community. They were all brought together by what they thought of as their Town's day, and this February 14th was no different to any other.

Valentine held a big celebration every year, just for the townsfolk. Indeed, the roads leading into Valentine bore the sign "Welcome to Valentine, Love Capital of Texas" though, today being their day, cardboard signs underneath now read "Closed for Valentine's Day Celebration". No one was allowed into the Town on their day. The Sheriff's men made sure of that. Sheriff Nat Scape had a car with Deputy parked at each end of the road at the town boundary - they didn't want any outsiders today.

The rest of the year they were happy for tourists to come, indeed many survived on the income, but Valentine's Day was special.

Down on Main Street all was a-bustle, people flitting in and out of all the shops, buying presents and cards, and chatting cheerfully to one another. All the shops were decorated with hearts and little cherubs (but they usually were anyway) and the street was full of decorations, with ribbons and an, as yet, dimmed-out light show, and the usual streamers stretched across the street between buildings.

In Screech's Shoe Store, Daniel Lupercalia was still hard at work. He knew he was the St Valentine for this year, and was eager to get everything done, as he would be leaving at lunchtime to be prepared for the ceremony in the Town Square. Everyone who came in was giving him admiring glances, especially the women, and he basked in the glow of the frankly admiring stares.

Nat Scape turned up, bang on 12 O'clock, to take him up to the Mayor's House.

"Hi, Danny. Y'ready?"

"Sure am, Nat," said Daniel, with a ready grin.

"Been looking forward to this since I was elected last December. It's always an honor to be the Town's St. Valentine."

They got in the Sheriff's car, and drove up to Mayor Gates house. Pearl was an atypical Mayor. She did nothing, and she did it very well and the Town had prospered by it. Consequently, she was constantly re-elected. Plus, of course she was the best organizer of Valentine's Day the town had ever found.

"Hi, Danny," said Pearl, who was a petite 5'7"

blonde weighing 117 pounds and typical of Texas women. She smiled, and took his hand, leading him into the back room were he would be prepared for the ceremony.

"Y'all just relax, take your clothes off, and lie on the bench. The girls'll be in fore you know it,"

she grinned. Nat and Pearl left, leaving Daniel on his own.

The room was warm and comfortable. The bench was wooden with a thickly padded leather top, turning slightly up at one end to support his head. He undressed eagerly, wondering who the girls would be this year. You never knew till they appeared, so he lay down and relaxed, waiting in anticipation.

Back in the Town the Square was being laid out for the ceremonies, the centerpiece, where Mayor Gates would lead the celebrations was already there, but there was much bunting to be put up, and the ground to be cleared and prepared. There was, as usual something of a hurry. It all had to be ready for Seven in the evening and it was already One O'clock.

Also as usual people panicked about the time left - it was the same every year - and every year it was all ready on time. But all felt the community spirit and it was their day.

The door opened, gently, with a whispering sound, and two girls entered. He recognized them immediately, the seventeen-year-old Dulle twins, Harriet and Henrietta. They were pretty, but not overly endowed in the brains department. They tended to giggle a lot, but were mightily endowed in other ways, though, and Daniel was pleased to see it was them. They were both wearing the same, almost see-through, shift dresses and, standing in the doorway with the light behind them, Daniel could see they weren't wearing anything underneath. They both stood and looked at his naked body for a minute, before removing their dresses and walking toward him.

It was now Two o'clock, and the preparations were further on. The bunting was now all up, and the Square cleared apart from the centerpiece. This was a platform containing a large oak table, a single chair, and a standing mike. The platform was decorated with roses (yellow, of course, this was Texas) and padded hearts. It was draped all over with pink cloth embroidered with a cherub motif.

As the girls came to him, they both picked up bottles of oil off the nearby shelf. Daniel felt his penis twitch in eagerness as he contemplated the next three hours.

The girls poured a little oil into their hands and began rubbing it into his body. He felt their hands as Henrietta began at his feet, softly rubbing the oil into each toe, while Harriet gently rubbed oil into his fingers, circling each one separately with her hand, caressing his finger in an up and down motion. The lascivious smiles on their faces, and the stroking of their hands produced a further reaction in Daniel, his penis rising gently and beginning to tingle, just at the tip. Not a word was spoken as first, both his arms, and his legs up to his thighs were covered in the sweet smelling oil. The girls were taking their time and the tension inside Daniel's body was rising. He knew he had three hours, but time seemed to be passing so quickly, and yet so slowly, as Harriet began rubbing the oil into his chest, and Henrietta moved to his upper thighs. Eventually their fingers almost met, Harriet stopping at the top of his groin, Henrietta stopping at the top of his thighs, without touching his now rock hard erection. They bade him to turn over, again, without speaking, and, with Harriet again starting at the top, and Henrietta at his feet, began the same procedure. This time, when they met at his buttocks, they both began caressing him, oiling each cheek and squeezing it, molding them and pulling them apart, even dipping between to make light feathery touches on his balls. Daniel, by now, was panting heavily and felt that many more touches would cause him to explode all over the leather top of the bench. Dimly, at the back of his mind, Daniel heard the Town Clock strike Three.

The Town Square was now heavily decorated. The Square had been covered with what looked like thick foam, the dimpled sort found in fragile packaging, but layered much thicker, and people were walking on it in their bare feet as they strove to complete the preparations.

The girls spoke for the first time. "OK, Danny boy," they husked in unison, "turn over!"

Daniel turned over and they both giggled as they saw how hard he had become. This was nothing new, they always giggled. If Daniel hadn't known them, he might have been offended, but he just grinned with them. They both put some more oil on their hands and, while Henrietta began caressing his balls, Harriet began sliding an oil-laden hand up and down his shaft. After a few minutes of this, Daniel was ready to come. They obviously realized this and stopped.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.