My Bitchy Sister's Hidden Charms - Cover

My Bitchy Sister's Hidden Charms

by Mandil

Copyright© 2001 by Mandil

Incest Sex Story: A teen boy doesn't get along well with his sister. But one day he discovers that she is a slut and he soon falls for her charms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Big cities are not adequate places for raising children. This is one thing that I will remember all my life; they are my mother's words and I agree with her.

Why should I think like my mother on that matter? I know she is right since I have lived in both places. I was raised in a small town on the East Coast, and most of my life - up until I reached sixteen - was spent in the same small town situated in the middle of the Adirondack Mountains.

Well to understand why I agree with my mother, you have to know more about my family and me. My name is Pierre and I am seventeen as I write this. I have a sister who is fifteen, she was fourteen at the time that my story began, and her name is Nicole.

My mother, whose parents originally came from Canada, still retains much of her French culture and she gave each of us a French name.

While we lived in Pratville, the small town I was talking about in the heart of New England, my father worked for the local pulp and paper company and we all lived in a large house right in the middle of this town of four thousands souls.

It was fun living there when I was very young. Nicole and I had many friends and we both walked to school every morning since our school was only a ten minutes walk from our house. There was only one school in Pratville and we went there from kindergarten to high school until I was sixteen and Nicole was fourteen. Then one day my father came home and he told us that the company he was working for had asked him to move to the Buffalo area where they were building a new plant. It seemed that his knowledge as well as his expertise was needed there.

Since this involved a very substantial increase in his salary if he decided to accept the company's offer and go work there, he and my mother discussed the matter for about a week before they finally agreed that he should accept the company's offer.

But before I go on with my story I must tell you more about our way of life in Pratville.

For one thing, those of you that have lived in a small community such as Pratville are aware that in such a small town you come to know everyone and you even learn a lot about each other's habits and who is doing what to whom. In other words, it is extremely difficult to keep a secret in such a small place and whatever you do - and sometimes whatever you think - has the shocking tendency of becoming public knowledge.

On the other hand, it is much easier to make friends in such a small place than it is in a large city where you sometimes don't even know the name of your next door neighbor, even after a couple of years of living next to him.

Once you understand that whatever you do on any given day, will most probably be public knowledge the next day, you soon learn to think twice before saying or doing anything that might be out of the ordinary.

It didn't take long for me and also for my sister Nicole to learn that, even in school, we always had to watch how we behaved and what we were saying.

I remember once when I was in primary school, I was playing softball in the schoolyard, someone threw the ball to me at third base and I dropped it; naturally this caused a point for the opposite team. Without my even being fully aware of saying it, I used a four letter word that one never used in public. At the time there had been no teachers around, but even then, the very next day my mother gave me a lecture against using bad language. It seemed that one of the boys had told his parents who in turn had told their neighbor who knew my mother and that is how my mom learned about it.

>From that day on I realized that I had to watch whatever I said as well as what I did.

My sister Nicole probably also learned the hard way that she had to be careful and this had a strong influence on her behaviour.

For one thing she tried to be perfect in whatever she did. Her marks in school were in the nineties and even when she was with her friends, she would always be careful as to what she was saying. It wasn't surprising then that it was rather rare to see a girl going out with a boy before she was eighteen, and even then they didn't see each other more than once a week, mostly on Saturday evening.

I was rather the wild type, and even though I managed not to create any minor scandal and thus attract attention to me, I did cause headaches once in a while for my parents.

But what angered me the most was to see that my sister was always the best in everything, while I on the other hand, I was just plain average, whether it was in school, sports or just plain working around the house.

By the time I turned twelve, I began to resent my sister for this fact alone. She always received compliments from my mom and dad while I was always reprimanded.

Even the girls that Nicole would hang around with were much like her. I knew that they would sometimes talk about boys when they were by themselves, but as soon as someone not belonging to their group got within hearing range they would stop talking immediately.

When Nicole turned twelve, an incident occurred that was to have a profound influence on my life. Of course at the time it didn't seem important to me but a year later I still could recall the incident and it changed my whole life.

My sister had just begun her monthly menstruation for the very first time and she had severe cramps. At the time I wasn't aware that her cramps were the result of her menstruation and I wasn't paying too much attention to this fact, but I definitely remember mother giving her a pill to stop the pain. Fifteen minutes later Nicole had completely passed out. In all appearance she was asleep, and even though we had just finished dinner and she was supposed to go to her afternoon classes, mother let her sleep on the couch.

When mother realized that she couldn't wake her up after an hour, she called the doctor - one of the advantages of living in a small town is that doctors will sometimes do house calls - and after having examined her he said that he could see nothing wrong with her and to let her sleep and see what happened. He told mother that she had probably eaten something that her body was allergic to and this could be the reason that she had gone into a deep sleep.

Mother began to write down everything that she had eaten for supper so as to discover if there had been anything unusual, but she had eaten nothing out of the ordinary. Everything she had had for dinner she had eaten before without any effect on her. She slept on the couch until eleven in the evening and even then she still felt sleepy. So mother helped her to her room and when she got up the next morning she was fine and she was able to go to school. Mother was baffled and the incident was soon forgotten.

The following month, on a Saturday while father was away on fishing trip, she once again had her menstruation and her cramps returned. Mother, seeing nothing wrong with it, gave her another of her own pills so as to relieve her pain.

It wasn't a prescription pill, it was just an ordinary pill that anyone can buy over the counter in any drugstore or even at the supermarket. Mother sometimes used them when she had cramps and I am sure most of the girls in school had taken them at one time or another. My sister had been lying on the couch when mother gave her a pill and she soon fell asleep.

An hour later when mother went to ask her if she was going to eat dinner with us at the table she realized that Nicole had passed out and nothing she could do would awaken her.

It then occurred to mother that the pill she had given her was responsible for her state of deep sleep. Since we knew that she was going to be fine once the effect of the pill wore off, we both carried her to her bed upstairs where mother undressed her and tucked her in bed.

This incident always remained in my mind since while I was helping mother to carry her upstairs, I saw the most erotic sight ever. Mother was holding her under her arms while I was holding her legs and as we got up the stairs I had a perfect view of her plump thighs and her white panties still higher up; even her absorbing pad under the crotch of her panties was outlined.

Even though I was fourteen at the time, it was the very first time in my life that I had looked at my sister as a member of the opposite sex. I must say here that Nicole at the time was beginning to develop into a woman and her breasts were rather large for a girl of twelve; even her waist had begun to flair out into the shape of a woman.

The sight of her round and soft looking naked upper thighs acted like a spark within me, and before we were halfway up the stairs I had managed to shove my hands on them. As we proceeded up the stairs I continued to hold her above her knees and I even managed to feel her inner thighs when I knew mother was not looking.

Then as we carried her in the hallway toward her room, her dress hung down on the floor and without mother being aware of it I had a most erotic view of her round and plump bottom cheeks. By the time we reached her bed I had the hardest erection of my life and I had a lot of trouble to hide it from mother.

Naturally after that second incident, mother became aware that the pill she had given her was the cause of her sleeping spell and she never gave her one after that day.

But it was too late for me; now that my eyes and hands had tasted a sample of my sister's charms, it had awakened my appetite for more. For the next year and a half I watched my sister's body develop even more. She became taller for one thing and her bottom became more pronounced and while her waistline remained very small, her hips grew even more and she definitely took the shape of a grown woman. By then she had one the most voluminous bosoms in school and I realized that with her long brown hair and matching brown eyes she was extremely beautiful. But her most attractive features were her thick sensual lips that revealed her perfectly straight teeth whenever she would smile.

By the time she reached fourteen - I was sixteen then - every boy in school was probably jerking off in bed each and every night while thinking about her, and that included myself.

Then six months before my father was to announce to us that we were going to move into the Buffalo area, he went on another of his fishing expeditions - father is a fishing addict - for a weekend with a few of the men he was working with.

Mother, Nicole and myself were left alone at home. Even though I was dying to fondle and even fuck my sister, she and I didn't get along too well. Of course she was not aware of the fact that my deepest wish was to see her naked and to play with her body. Even though I dreamed about her body, I didn't like her since she often acted like the bitch she was toward me, always trying to win mother on her side and making me look bad in front of my friends.

Father left on a Friday afternoon and the following day, Saturday, mother went shopping leaving Nicole and I by ourselves in the house. I was thinking how nice it would be if I could tie her up and indulge myself with her body and even fuck her. But of course I also knew that once mother got back all hell would break loose.

It suddenly hit me that if she was sleeping at the time that I peeped at her body, she wouldn't remember a thing, and therefore mother wouldn't know and nobody would be the worst for it. Except me of course; I would have had a glimpse of heaven.

I then remembered about the pills that she wasn't suppose to take, those pills that made her pass out. I went into the bathroom and I opened the medicine cabinet, after checking the dozen or so bottles in it I finally saw the red bottle with the golden letters on it that said " For Menstrual Cramps". Opening the bottle, I took a white pill out and I examined it.

Was this the key to paradise? My hands were shaking and before I dropped the precious pill, I shoved in into my pocked and I carefully placed the bottle back in the cabinet.

I still had a problem though; how was I going to get my sister to swallow the pill, and more importantly still, when was I going to do this?

The best time for this I knew was to wait until bedtime. Nicole and I each had our own room upstairs while my parents slept in the room downstairs. I knew that if I could get her to take one of those cramps pills just a few minutes before she went to her room, she would fall into a deep sleep for the whole night. It would then be a simple matter for me to walk into her room a short time later and do...do what? Yes, I was going to fuck the bitch, fuck her until my spunk came out of her ears.

But how was I going to make her take the pill without awakening her suspicions?

After much reflection of the matter I concluded that the best way was to grind it into a fine powder and then dissolve it into a liquid.

She often drank a cup of hot chocolate before going to bed, but mother always made it for her. How could I get the powder into her hot drink? I then figured a way to do this. I would dissolve the powdered pill into the milk while it was still in the fridge, then whenever mother would poured it into the pan so as to warm it -we didn't have a microwave oven then - the powdered pill would already be there.

The only problem to this scheme was that I had to be sure that mother, or my sister was not going to use the prepared milk before bedtime.

I took two spoons and placing the pill between them, I proceeded to grind it into a white powder, then I placed the powder into a very small bottle that I had found in one of the kitchen drawers.

While I was planning and preparing the execution of my plan, Nicole was busy studying and being the perfect girl she always appeared to be.

When mother got back from her shopping at a quarter past four, Nicole had already begun preparing supper and I was nervous as hell.

By nine o'clock I could barely remain in place and I went in the back yard to talk with a few of my friends. The first thing I did when I got back into the house, was to check the time, it was a quarter past ten and usually we went to bed at eleven on Saturday evening. I looked into the fridge and there were four unopened quarts of milk and a third that was half full.

While mother and Nicole were in the living room, I took a cup and a glass out of the cupboard and pouring exactly the right amount of milk into the cup, I poured the rest of the milk into a the tall glass. After dropping the powdered pill into the cup of milk, I poured it back into the milk container.

I then hid the three-quarter full glass of milk behind the containers of milk and I went to sit into the living room.

At a quarter to eleven I got up and I took my glass of milk out of the fridge and as I drank from it I slowly walked back into the living room.

As I sat into my chair I said to my mother, " Oh I should have asked you to make me a cup of hot chocolate instead of pouring myself a glass of milk; it would have been much nicer before going to bed".

As expected, mother offered to make me one and at the same time she also asked Nicole if she wanted one. I declined her offer on the ground that I had already drunk three quarters of my milk, but my sister, as I was hoping, said that she would like one.

As soon as mother gave my sister her hot chocolate, I got up claiming that I was tired and I said that I was going to my room. As expected, mother and Nicole - who was just beginning to take a sip from her cup - also decided to retire for the night into their respective rooms.

I got undressed and then I waited for another half-hour before going to investigate in my sister's room.

As soon as I opened her door I knew that the hot chocolate had taken effect. For one thing her bedside light was still on and although she had her nightgown on, she was lying in her bed and sleeping with a book - that she had probably intended to read from - still resting on her belly. But she was sound asleep. - I slowly walked toward her bed and when I was standing next to her, I let my eyes roam over her body. Her gown was buttoned tightly around her neck, just like I expected it to be from the well-bred girl she was. Then I saw that her legs, up to her knees, as well as the lower edge of her gown, were well tucked under the blanket. There was absolutely nothing indecent in the way she was lying, but I was going to correct this at once.

Slowly I pulled the blanket aside until it no longer hid any part of her legs. Then seizing the edge of her gown I began to pull it above her knees and higher until her panties were visible. This time there was no absorbing pad underneath the crotch of her panties hiding her cunt, I was able to see the twin lips of at the entrance of her vagina as they stretched the crotch of her panties. By now my heart was beating so fast that I was afraid that the noise it was making was going to wake her up. Then I began to stroke her soft thighs as I lightly squeezed her flesh with my hands. This was the very first time that I was leisurely fondling a girl, - I hadn't even kissed one yet - my face was hot with passion while my hands were shaking with expectation.

Of course by now my cock was an extremely hard pole stretching the front of my pajama bottoms in a most indecent manner, but this was the least of my worries at the moment.

After I had indulged myself with her upper thighs and with the exceedingly soft flesh in-between them, I brought my hands to the buttons at the neckline of her gown and I proceeded to undo them all. Yes, I could now see the spherical swell of each of her breasts inside the opened V of her gown. Then being unable to wait any longer, I placed both of my hands on her breasts over the material of her gown and I began to press and move them around. They felt much bigger than I had imagined them to be. As soon as my hands began to squeeze them and their heat was transmitted to the palm of my hands, I came very close to exploding in my pants.

How exquisite, how erotic and most of all how pleasant was the feeling of her twin mounds against my hands. Never would I have imagined that I could derive as much pleasure from fondling my sister's breasts, and this even with a layer of material between her bosom and my hands.

Then I felt a strong need to see more of her secret charms and I undertook the cumbersome task of removing her gown completely.

As I pulled the hem over her head, both of her arms were lifted over her head in the process. But I was no longer worried about the possibility that she could come out of her deep sleep, and my eagerness was so great that I almost tore the garment in my hurry. At last I was staring at the naked bosom of my sister.

How beautiful she appeared as she rested there on her back; her skin wasn't the pale white that I was expecting, but a rather light olive in colour, giving her a very exotic appearance. Both half spheres of her bosom were now at my disposal, and for the first time ever, my eyes came to rest on the darker areola topping each breast with their pencil eraser size tip in the center of each darker circle. What a sight.

It was the first time ever that I was seeing live breasts and I knew that it was only a beginning, then on a sudden impulse, I brought my mouth smack on the closest mound while one of my hands went to the other and proceeded to caress it.

I sucked and I bit everywhere, only to linger on her now very erect nipple, which I seized between my lips. I felt so bawdy that I had to continually restrain myself, otherwise I would have bit off the tender morsel of flesh.

How long did I remained sucking one breast then the other? I can't say exactly. It was only after I happened to look at her breasts more closely and I saw the teeth marks and the red suction spots covering both of her olive colour spheres that I finally stopped. I then shifted my eyes to her panties which covered lower body. My hands undertook the wonderful task of exploring every square inch of that most secret part of her body, that most private part on which my eyes had never fell before this day. When my fingers reached her cunt I was surprised to notice how slippery and how wet her panties were. Was it possible that the sucking and fondling that I had performed on her breasts had sexually aroused her body? Yes, it had to be, since there were no other reasons for her body to be sexually aroused.

One of my hands, as if having a mind of its own, soon found its way under the elastic band of her panties and I was able to feel her pubic hair against my hand and the next instant my fingers were between her cunt's lips. She was impossibly wet, and the heat emanating from her cunt was unbelievable. When the index of my right hand found its way deep inside her grotto, I was surprised to discover that I couldn't find any virgin membrane to stop its progress, and this even as I shoved it deeper still into her steamy furnace.

How could this be, she was supposed to be a virgin? Worse still, beside the fact that she had no hymen, her cunt passage stretched easily as I moved my finger inside; it was certainly not the tight place that I had always expected. This needed further investigation and I immediately proceeded to remove her panties, which I threw on the bed next to her. Her brown cunt hair was the first thing that I noticed. She had much less hair than I had, but it was also more than I had imagined.

I passed both hands into her the curly silky hair while I felt her mount at the front of her cunt just underneath. Yes indeed, my sister's body was not that of a fourteen year old girl but rather that of a grown woman and so was her cunt.

Next, I placed myself on the bed between her legs, which I made her open, and I once again proceeded to feel the lips of her very available cunt.

Even though she had short hairs covering that part of her lips, I still could see the coral coloured interior, glistening with her abundant moisture. I was now dying to glue my lips on her hole, but first I had to check something that was now bothering me. First I plunged my longest finger as far as I could into her inviting cavern, then a second and even a third finger joined the first. Even though I was lacking experience in the matter, I knew - from books and also by talking with my friends - that a girl that had never fucked, beside still possessing her hymen, was supposed to be extremely tight in her vagina. But this was certainly not the case with Nicole. Why was her cunt so easy to stretch, and again why was her hymen gone? Had she been previously fucked? If so she must have done it often since her cunt was definitely stretched and it had certainly not been caused by a single fuck.

But as I had these thoughts, I felt a strong attraction for her oozing cunt, even her labia was glistening as if it was expecting something more than three fingers.

Closer and closer I moved my head toward the junction of her legs until I had my mouth directly on the folds of her cunt and smack on the juicy opening in between. I sucked and licked for a very long time, and all the while I felt her automatically grinding her lower body against my mouth, even her beautiful round thighs would sporadically close and open in convulsions around my head.

Did I make her attain orgasms with my mouth even though she was asleep? It certainly appeared so since I was regularly rewarded with great quantities of her juice while she held my head in a tight grip between her thighs.

So far I hadn't climaxed yet, even though the front of my pajamas was quite wet and I knew that I couldn't restrain myself much longer. It was time for me to properly fuck her; my dream was about to come true. After pulling my mouth away from her cunt, I placed both of my knees on the mattresses between her parted legs and I aimed the slippery head of my steel-hard cock where my mouth had been a few seconds before. Then in one single shove I discovered paradise.

My cock became lodged all the way inside my sister's cunt and as soon as my balls were pushing between her parted lips, as though trying to follow my cock inside, I began to feel the wall of her vagina closing in around my erection. It felt as if my penis was in a tight sheath and it was getting tighter by the second.

Then before I could prevent it, I exploded into her vagina. Jet after jet of my spunk inundated the very end of her vagina while I was seized in the grip of the forbidden pleasure of fucking my sister.

When my cock finally stopped pumping the fruit of my passions, my erection still remained as hard as ever and I thus began to fuck her properly.

I came two more times within her in the next hour, and when I could no longer get my cock hard enough to fuck her, I sucked her breasts and fondled her body in every secret place, those same places that before this day I had never been allowed to even look at.

When I got back into my room it was almost three in the morning, I was exhausted and the minute that I stretched in my bed, I fell asleep only to awake the following morning.

Since it was Sunday and we didn't have to go to school, mother had let me sleep later than usual and when I entered the kitchen she was already eating breakfast. My sister was not down yet and this in itself was unusual since she was ordinarily the first one to get up in the morning.

By the time I had finished eating my breakfast she entered the kitchen. Besides a few red spots on her face, she looked fine and she even acted as she always did - pleasant and helpful when mother or father was around - like a bitch when I was the only one near her. All through the day, whenever she was near me, I kept reliving in my mind the heavenly pleasure she had unwillingly given me the previous night.

I then thought of something that I should have thought about the previous night, before I left her room. In my haste to go and rest in my room, I had completely forgotten to clean her cunt after my last fuck. Of course I had put her panties back on and also her gown, but during the night much of my spunk must have leaked out of her well-fucked vagina.

These thoughts brought back the memories of her well-stretched cunt. I was mystified as to how the muscles of her cunt were so slack at the beginning, then they became wonderfully tight after a while. This plus her lack of hymen all pointed to the fact that she most probably had had sex with someone before last evening. Who had she had sex with? It was certainly not a boy from school since she had never gone out with one and as a matter of fact she rarely talked to boys in school.

I knew also that when she was at home, she never went out alone after school except to baby-sit for Mrs. Jennings every Friday evening.

It then clicked in my mind, she must be fucking while she is baby- sitting for Mrs. Jennings. But beside little Steven who was only two at the time, she was the only one in the house while Mrs. Jennings was playing bridge. Her husband was the owner of a drugstore and he always worked until the store closed at ten on Fridays. Or did he?

There was one easy way to find out. The following Friday, while Nicole was gone to the Jennings house, I walked over to Mr. Jennings drug store at eight o'clock and I asked to see him. As expected, I was told by one of the employees, that he was at home and that he no longer worked on Friday evening.

Mother and I were both watching the conclusion of a TV program - father was already in his room - when we heard Mrs. Jennings car pulling into our driveway. We then heard the closing of a car door and a few seconds later Nicole entered the house.

She looked radiant, all smiles and with puffy lips. The instant that I looked at her face I knew that she had just finished having sex with Mr. Jennings. Even her cheeks were red and as she walked by me so as to deposit her school books on the small table at the foot of the stairs - as if she had had time to do any homework - I thought that I could smell the odour of spunk on her.

All of a sudden I felt a strong urge to examine her recently fucked cunt. I knew that I had to act fast since she usually went straight to bed as soon as she got back from baby-sitting for Mrs. Jennings.

Thinking very fast, I asked mother if she could make me a cup of hot chocolate before I went to bed. As I expected, mother asked Nicole if she wanted one. Yes, she replied. She then added that it would be nice to drink hot cocoa. As soon as mother finished pouring the two cups of milk into the deep pan, I walked toward the stove and I offered her to stir the milk in the pan while she was preparing the two cups, each with its two teaspoons of powdered Nestles Quick. I already had on me the small bottle of powdered pills in which I had earlier poured four crushed pills. Since there were two cups of milk in the pan I try as best as I could to empty half of the content of the small bottle into the pan while mother was busy at the kitchen table.

As I stirred and watched the white powder dissolve into the milk, Nicole, while sitting at the kitchen table, had pulled out her red wallet and was showing mother the ten dollar bill that Mrs. Jennings had paid her for the four hours that she had watched over little Steven.

Ten dollars, I told myself. That was cheap for the two or three fucks that she must have had with Mr. Jennings, even the cheapest whore in a big city would charge at least fifty dollars for a fifteen minute fuck. My sister was selling her magnificent charms very cheaply.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.