Personal Healer - Cover

Personal Healer

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Romantic sister brother love story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Chapter 1

The age-difference between my sister and me is fourteen months, she being older. I've often enough heard that I was a mistake, not an unwanted one but one that was a couple of years too early.

For as long as I can remember I've always liked, yes even loved, my sister. She's been the best big-sister anyone could want and in my eyes she was the most beautiful girl in our town.

When she was fifteen she was invited by an a year older boy to ride on his light motorbike and of course the asshole had to drive recklessly and crash making my sister an invalid for life. The accident left her paralyzed in her right arm and the right side of the face and a severe limp on her right leg. It had something to do with her head-injury.

I would have beaten the shit out of the asshole if he hadn't had the decency to die in the crash.

Beth, short for Elizabeth, was hospitalized for almost a year and during that time I visited her daily, bringing my schoolwork along and hers as she was allowed and encouraged to study during her convalescence and therapy. Mostly we sat silent and didn't talk till we had done our quantum satis and then we told each other of the days happenings.

Beth mostly talked about the progress she was making in rebuilding the strength and mobility in her leg and arm, I think most of it was wishful thinking because I didn't see any improvement in her bodily ability but her face healed and the only thing there was left to be seen as a reminder of the accident was a little scar that ran from the tip of her eyebrow and up towards her ear were it disappeared in her medium blond hair. She was assured that it would heal and become even more unnoticeable.

Then came the day when she was allowed to move back home. We had a little party for her and some of her friends showed up, and a couple of them kept coming even when it became apparent that she would never be the same Beth again, physically. She could walk but preferred the wheelchair since her hips hurt because of the way she had to walk, and she could write a readable handwriting with her left hand and she could smile and laugh. The laugh was the same and the smile almost, it was a little crooked but best of all she talked almost without any slur, some words and sounds came out a little different but all in all she spoke almost as well as the rest of us.

About half-way in the school-year she had a test and she got top characters on it and I promised that I would take her to the movies, her choice and I hoped that it wouldn't be a "girl-film", the following Saturday. Sadly enough all the boys her age seemed to avoid her and only two of her old girlfriends stayed faithful to her and came over almost every day or she visited them so she was full of joy that she was going on a "date" and I was happy that I could make her feel that way.

Saturday came and she asked me to take her to "Alien". From the start she kept jumping up and down in little jumps and when the first scare came she grabbed hold of my hand and didn't let it go during the whole film. I didn't mind though. It was nice to hold her smooth hand in mine and it didn't get sweaty and clammy as I had experienced with some other girls, not that many though. When we walked out she still held my hand and we walked hand in hand the few meters to a hamburger-bar and even when we sat down and ate and drank she would occasionally reach out and touch my hand, something she never had done before.

About an hour later we went outside and I called a taxi and all the way home Beth sat with her head resting on my shoulder and holding my hand in hers and finally just before we went inside she gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"I really enjoyed tonight Bobo," she whispered and looked up at me.

"Me too."

"Thank you for a wonderful evening," she whispered before she went inside. I followed her full of questions that I knew that I wouldn't get answered, at least not tonight. Was she so lonely that she thought that a movie and a hamburger with me was wonderful or did she really mean it? When I thought about it I found that I had enjoyed being with her on a "date", enjoyed having her hand in mine, her head on my shoulder and her body close to mine.

The following Saturdays we did the same and soon we had a pattern set. Movie, hamburger a quick kiss on the porch and then we were brother and sister again for the rest of the week.

Something had changed though. I started to think of Beth during the week, missing her when she wasn't near. I blamed it on the closeness we've always had even before her accident.

Then one week she chose to see a Spanish film with Victoria Abril. As usual she took my hand in hers as soon as the light went out and as usual I enjoyed having her hand in mine. Suddenly a nude scene flashed on the screen and I could feel a twitch in my cock and almost at the same time Beth's arm slipped off the armrest on which it had been resting and her hand landed on my thigh with the back of her hand resting against the sensitive flesh just below my crotch. I didn't make any attempt to move her hand away but I was very aware of the presence of her hand and my cock reacted accordingly and sprang into a full blown boner.

A couple of nude-scenes later Beth must have felt the movements in my pants because she let go of my hand and rotated her hand so she could place the palm of her hand against my stiff cock. I sat still in some kind of shock! My sister had her hand on my cock! On the outside of my pants, but still... I thought that I would cum in my pants but just as my climax started to churn in my balls she withdrew her hand and again took my hand in hers and drew it over to her lap and rested it backside down in her crotch, almost, more in her lap but close enough to her sex to call it crotch.

When we later stood in the light after the film had ended she just smiled sweetly at me and hand in hand we went to find a hamburger-bar and the one we found was almost empty and we chose a booth in the far end and when we sat side by side in it and when we had eaten our burgers she took my hand and drew my arm around her shoulder and my hand further down so it rested just above where her breast started to swell and again my cock made it's presence known although I couldn't feel anything, but just the knowledge of my hand so close to her tit made it very exiting for me. I had never seen a woman's breast and had never been close to hold one in my hand. All I knew about tits were from the film we just had seen and some pics in a magazine a friend of mine had under his bed. I masturbated to the images from that mag that had burned themselves into my memory for a long time. Now I had fuel to other fantasies. A Spanish actress and the closeness to my sisters tit.

We sat and talked about the film and chatted about nothing much for a little more than an hour and when she later gave me the light kiss on the porch it was different. It was like a butterfly landing on a flower's petal and flutter away much too soon leaving me charged with a craving. Craving for what? More? Yes but not just that...

I didn't know until later when I lay in my bed in the darkness stroking my hard-on with the image of Victoria Abril before my inner eye, no it wasn't! It was Victoria Abril's body all right, but it was Beth's face! My sister's face! As soon as I realized that I was wanking to my sister's face and a body that very well could be hers in a couple of years my orgasm hit me and I spurted my load all over my stomach and chest.


During the winter we went to the movies every Saturday and when our parents realized that we were genuinely interested we were allowed to stay up at those weeknights when there was a film on the TV and watch it. The first night mom and dad stayed up with us but being hard working parents they couldn't loose the hour of sleep that it meant to stay up with us so the next time we asked for permission to watch a late night movie we were left to our own.

As soon as they had said good night Beth scooted over to my side and leaned her head against my shoulder, just as she does in the movie-theater and when I reached for her hand she took it and drew it around her neck and let it hang down almost touching her breast. I decided to take a risk and let my hand fall all the way down till it lay squarely on her little breast. In size it hardly made any impression in my hand but the heat from it and the situation almost burned the palm of my hand.

I waited for Beth to take my hand away but she just lay her head tighter in the nook between my shoulder and my neck and sighed a little.

I hardly watched the film anymore, I had my eyes on the TV all right, but all my senses were focused on my sister's breast. My fingers 'told' me all about it. The shape, the texture, yes even the smell!

Slowly I curled my fingers towards the palm of my hand, I didn't dare to take any chances, maybe she wasn't aware of my hand! Oh I know. It's a silly thought, but I had never felt a girl's breast before, never been in this situation, all was new to me. My fingers trailed the contour of the small breast as they curled up against the palm of my hand, all the way up till I felt a hard bump! Her nipple stood out from her tit, hard and aware of what I was doing. What my sister allowed me to do! This gave me more courage and soon I had my whole hand cupping her breast and my sister sighed contentedly as I, braver by the minute, massaged her little hill.

Suddenly it hit me! I was in the ritual! The teenager ritual that ultimately lead to... What? No not intercourse. Not with my sister. But maybe some feeling under the shirt, maybe being allowed a peek of a live breast! That would be enough for me.

Suddenly I could feel my sister's lips on my neck and as they slowly sucked the tender skin just below my cheek-bone and an electrical shiver ran down along my spine, divided as it reached the hip-bone, followed it to my cock that jumped into hardness!

I turned so I sat facing my sister and lifted her face up and I placed my lips on hers and soon we were engaged in a feverish kiss with our tongues playing with each other and my hand busy feeling her breasts.

I don't remember how long we were engaged in this play but suddenly we heard the door to our parents bedroom rattle as it opened and we flew apart. Beth got hold of the remote control and switched the TV off while I straitened out my pants that was pressing hurtfully against my hardon. I had time to see that the credits just were running before the TV went black and soon after my father stuck his head into the room and asked us how the film had been. We answered almost in chorus "Terrific!" with a laugh.

When I lay in my bed and wanked over the thoughts of my sister's tits and kisses later that night I found myself looking forwards to our date on Saturday.

Nothing different happened the following weeks. All I was allowed to was to feel her up outside her shirt and kiss her but that was plenty for me and I loved what I was allowed.

That Christmas I got a new thing as a present. A computer! A Commodore 64 with a printer. It couldn't do much. I could play text-adventure-games on it but they were rather few. But it had a rather good word-processor that I used for all my homework and soon Beth too liked to use it so she spent longer and longer times in my room and our parents got used to the fact and every time they looked in on us either Beth or I was at the computer while the other studied and soon they stopped bothering us. Add to that that my grades improved dramatically when I could use the C 64 for notes and writing my papers which made the rather tedious task a little more fun, Beth's grades were already on the top so my parents meant that Beth had a good influence on me so they left us more or less alone. They were always there for us but they seemed to be happy that we grew closer and allowed us more and more freedom knowing that Beth, at least, was very responsible. She said it was because she had to go to therapy every other day and to do the homework that she got from her therapist if she ever wanted to improve on her mobility and once she found that being careful and meticulous to do everything the therapist told her and seeing that it helped she got a completely new outlook on school-work as well.

Then one evening something happened.

I was laying on my bed reading while Beth sat in a chair also reading when she absentmindedly put her feet up on the bed and when I looked at her I could see up her skirt! I clearly saw the crotch of her panties! Just plain white, cotton panties but that was the most erotic sight I had ever seen! This was even better than seeing Victoria Abril naked at the movies!

All I could see was actually a panty-crotch. There wasn't any silhouette of my sister's pussy showing just a bulge were her pussy was, but just the mere sight of a girl's panty-clad crotch was enough to get my cock hard. And I saw her legs in another light too. I had seen her bare legs on numerous occasions and never thought anything about it. They were just legs, but now they were more. They were, well, pillars leading up to heaven! I suddenly got the urge to feel them and slowly I reached out my hand and placed it on the foot that was closest to me and when Beth didn't react I slowly let it creep up a little so I could feel the calf in my hand. Round and even, not like mine which was hard and almost knotted. And when I reached the back of her knee my cock had hardened as much as it could without bursting. The skin under her knee was so smooth and warm that I just had to feel how it felt on the upper side.

When I cupped the knee in my hand and my thumb by accident stroked the inside and a little up on her thigh my sister shivered a little and I looked up at her face expecting her to look at me but she had her eyes on the book. I noticed that her eyes didn't move, they just stared on the pages before her.

Slowly, more daringly I put my hand on her thigh and I was surprised that the skin seemed to get softer and softer the higher I felt her leg, this made me wonder if there could be any softness left when I reached the top of her thighs. There could. Never before had I experienced anything like this!

And added to the softness on the top of her thighs there was a warmth bordering on heat which I still, many years later, don't know if it is because it is a rather confined space, or if every woman feels the same when you reach that point, or if it is just imagination from us men's side. I've heard every man I've spoken to say that they experience the same and almost all stories on the Net sooner a later says the same so it must be something that every woman has in common.

I forgot all about the golden pot waiting for me at the end of my travel, well, my hand's travel. I was mesmerized by my sister's leg. Her thigh and again the knee.

Soon I noticed that every time I let my hand stroke along the inside of her thigh, from the knee and upwards my sister's legs would give a little and drift further apart. Of course I took advantage of this. What man or boy wouldn't have?

Beth sank down a little in the chair and soon her legs were spread as wide as they could, giving me total and free access to her... PUSSY!!!

As soon as I realized this I planned the attack. I knew that the direct approach would be futile. If I bluntly put my hand inside the crotch-band of her panties she would get scared or annoyed and slap my hand away, close her legs and put her feet back down on the floor and I would have to wait for the next opportunity, if it ever arised again, before I again could experience this.

I saw that her panties had more or less stayed in place as her legs drifted apart, but there was something new exposed to my eyes. Her groin. What if I should feel her groin with my fingers, by accident of course. It sounded OK so I decided to try that approach.

Quit by accident my thumb touched her groin and my sister almost jumped off the chair as she felt it but almost immediately she was back in her previous position and when I looked up at her face I saw that her eyes were wide open and her pupils were dilated and she stared down in her book as if her life depended on her keeping an eye on it.

I think I spent the better of ten minutes letting my hand travel from her knee up to her groin, make a circle as it reached the top of her leg so I came closer and closer to the crotch-band for each movement and the longer I kept doing this the more comfortable my sister got with the knowledge that my hand soon would swoop up and again touch her that close to her womanhood.

Then I decided that it was time for the coupe de grace and when my fingers again touched her groin, instead of withdrawing them I sneaked them in under her panties and they touched... What? Not hair! Just skin! I had expected that there would be hair. All women I had seen so far, on picture, had hair covering their pussies. Not so my sister. I just had time to notice this before I withdrew my finger and returned to the previous knee to groin caress. For a while. Soon I again sneaked my finger under her panties. This time I lingered a little longer, a little further and I could make out the shape of her pussy.

It felt like a fat roll of flesh and then a cleft. This triggered my curiosity so much that I forgot that I should take it easy and let my hand stay were it was, stroking my sister's pussy under her panties! And she didn't object or do anything to make me stop!!! Out of curiosity I glanced up at her face. She still stared down in the book but her face had changed color. It was blushing and she breathed through her open mouth in little pants.

I knew that I could keep on feeling her pussy and with some careful maneuvering I was able to draw the leg-band aside and let it rest beside the other so I now had a full view of her pussy!

The first thing I noticed was that there wasn't any hair on it. No, I have to correct that, there was hair all right, light brown and straight and it sort of pointed down towards the cleft that seemed to separate all of her lower body all the way down between her ass-cheeks. And the sausage-like rolls I had felt look just like that. Only they weren't sausage-like apart from the shape. These were... I knew that they were a pair of her vaginal lips, but I didn't know if they were the outer or the inner, they were the bigger for sure because when I managed to pray them apart my sister's pussy opened up along them and showed two thin skin-flaps that closed over the rest of her inner cunt. A whiff of a new smell rouse to my nose. A smell not much different from the smell you can smell when you come to the beach for the first time in early summer. A little salty, fishy smell mingled with, in this case, soap. It was the most erotic fragrance I had ever smelled!

Just as I was about to separate the smaller lips too we heard steps outside my door and I just had time to roll over on my stomach and I thanked my god that I was wearing sweat-pants otherwise I would have broken my stiff cock as it now was it managed to slide along the material and ended up flat against my stomach.

Beth kept her feet on the bed but she closed her legs and managed to straighten her skirt and still looked down in her book when there was a light knock on the door and mom looked in.

"There's some sandwiches and milk for you," she said before she continued down the hall.

I mumbled something and looked over at my sister. She was looking at me with big eyes. Without saying anything she stood and went out of my room.

Gloomily I followed her. Had I blown my chances? Had I taken our relationship too far?

I sat down in front of her at the kitchen-table.

"Are you mad?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"What? Oh no. No. Embarrassed. You... You saw me... My..."

"Sooo?"

"Well it's embarrassing!"

"Why? You can look at me if you want to. I wouldn't be embarrassed," I lied. I feared that she would accept my offering. Of course I would be embarrassed. No one had ever looked at my cock before. Seen it yes. That was inevitable when you showered after gym-class, but never *looked* at it, or touched it. What would I do if my sister wanted to touch it? What if I came? All over her hand?

"Oh..." she sighed. And suddenly I saw light in her eyes. "Can I?!"

"Sure," I said feeling myself turning red.

"Good. I'll do that... Sometime," now she smiled at my obvious embarrassment.

I sighed a sigh of relief and disappointment. It was obvious that she wouldn't want look at it tonight. I had hoped that I maybe could get another look at her cunt and maybe an even more closer feel of it if she had prompted on seeing my cock tonight.

We ate our sandwiches in silence and then we got ready for bed. As I lay in bed waiting for everything to quiet down so I could masturbate without fear of interruption I heard Beth knock on our parents bedroom-door and the muffled sound of her voice and then all went quiet. In just a few minutes I could start my wanking session, I thought when suddenly there was a light tap on the door and Beth sneak in.

"What? Are you crazy?" I whispered alarmed. "If mom and dad finds out they'll kill us!"

"Oh, don't worry. I've asked them!" my sister smiled.

"You have WHAT?" I almost cried out in a loud whisper.

"Yes. They said it was all right."

"I-i-it was?"

"Sure. They want me to use it as much as I like."

"The-they do?"

"Yes. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh, well, n-no, if we've got permission..."

"We?" Beth asked with her eyebrows raised. "What do you mean, we? It's basically yours, but you don't mind, or...?"

"Oh no!"

"Good."

With that she turned to the computer and started to reach for the switch which sat on the keyboard and suddenly I got it. She was to use the computer! Not me! Or my... well cock! I had to giggle a little when I found out that I had been had.

"Oh, smart are we?" Beth said as she again turned facing me as she sat down on the edge of the desk. "What did you think..."

"Oh, nothing. Well... Maybe for a moment I thought about what we spoke of just before..."

"Oh yes, I remember. Well. OK then. Let's see what you've got..."

"I didn't see that much of yours so I'll just flip the blanket down and let you look for ten sec..."

"Bastard!"

I grinned a big smile to hide my embarrassment as I lowered the blanket and as it traveled down and no clothes were being seen my sister's eyes got wider and wider. I never looked away from her face and saw every little shifting, every little blush and every little panting breath on her face and throat.

"Oh," she sighed as my cock started to show. "Oh my god! Oh..."

Slowly I revealed all of my hardness for my sister and her cheeks got redder by the centimeter of hard boy-cock, her lips must have dried up because her tongue flicked over them again and again.

"Oooh," she breathed. "Oooh, I don't believe it! It's hard!"

"What did you think? That I wouldn't get a hard-on when I see you look at me? Did you?"

"What get a ha-ard-on?"

"Yes, sort of..."

"Girls don't get hard-ons," she replied absentmindedly never taking her eyes from my cock.

"I know that. You don't have any... Well you know... cocks!"

"Bobo! Don't say that!"

"Don't say what?" I asked innocently.

"C-c-cock-k-k."

"Why not? That's what it's called, isn't it?"

"No! I mean... Yes... But-but it's... wrong."

"What do you want me to call it than?"

"Well... I don't know."

"No you can't call a hard-on for pee-pee, can you?"

She had to giggle when she heard that.

"Oh yes you can, Bobo, especially when you have such a sweet looking cock!" she said giggling and blushing even more.

"OK than. You can call it pee-pee, I'll call it cock!" I decided.

"C-can I feel it?" she asked.

"Only if you show me yours."

I know it was childish and it was bordering on blackmail. I could see that my sister's curiosity was peeking and that she really wanted to feel how a hard cock felt like and I hoped and prayed that she would do just that and I was almost ready to withdraw my condition when she sat looking at my cock for a while, not saying anything.

Suddenly her hand grabbed hold of the hem of her nightie and slowly and hesitantly she hiked it up and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties under it. That made me wonder if she usually slept like that or...

Intently I followed the hem traveling up over her legs, showing the rather thin thighs. And then! There it was! My sister's pussy! Again! This time I was determined to get a better look at it and maybe feel it a little.

Beth pressed down her chin over the hem and thus holding it up she exposed herself up to just under the navel. She stood and for a while I could see all of her pussy. It was almost bald. Some wisps of hair grew on the two fat rolls of flesh that were divided by the deep cleft and it was as if the brown-blond hair pointed into and down to that cleft.

She took the few steps over to the bed and sat down beside me, facing me, still with her chin pressed down on the hem of her nightie but as soon as she sat down the lovely sight disappeared from my view and I was just about to protest about that when her index-finger lightly touched my stiff cock and involuntarily it jumped a little at the touch and with a quiet shriek she jerked her hand away.

"It doesn't bite," I laughed.

"I *know* that!" my sister hissed back. "I was just surprised. I thought it was as stiff as it could be..."

"I think it is. I was only surprised by your touch. Try again," I offered.

This time she was a little more straightforward and encircled my throbbing shaft with her smooth hand.

"Oh it's sooo hard, but... it's sooo soft also," she whispered in awe.

I had to close my eyes as her touches got braver and her hand slid along my cock, not masturbating me, just inspecting, examining, getting to know the feeling.

"C-can I see your... breasts?" I asked with a voice that shook a little and seemed to come from far down my throat.

"NO! No."

"Why not? I've already seen your... Your pussy. So why not?"

"I-I don't have any!" she blurted out.

"Don't have any?! Of course you do! I've felt them!"

"I mean they're so small... My therapist says that my body has gone into some waiting-mode while I train this hard every day so it doesn't have the energy to develop."

"Oh. But they'll grow one day then?"

"I don't know. Probably."

"Are you sorry for that?"

"No, I'll have to take it. There's not much I can do about it, is there?"

"I guess not. I would love to see them though, please."

She looked at me for a while.

"Oh, all right then. But you'll have to raise my nightie by yourself, I don't want to let go of this *big* pee-pee," she giggled.

I smiled at this and eagerly I sat up and raised her nightie up and she lifted her chin so I could tuck it in under it and then I lay back again, looking at the two small breasts that was exposed to my hungry eyes.

"They're just beautiful," I said, meaning it.

"You don't have to be polite."

"I'm not. I mean it."

They weren't much to look at. Most of all they looked like to lumps of fat that sat on the outer part of her ribcage with rather small nipples in the middle of two wrinkled aureoles. But they were beautiful to me. For two reasons. They sat on my beloved sister and they were the first breasts I've ever seen live.

Beth had stopped examining my cock and just looked at my face when I studied her bare chest.

"Can I touch them?"

"OK."

Eagerly I reached up and cupped my hand around the nearest breast and it exploded in my hand! I imagined. It was just the new sensation that exploded in my hand. This was something else than feeling a tit from the outside of any T-shirt or blouse. How thin it may be. This was the real thing. I could feel every breath my sister took, every beat her heart and every pore of her skin. And the nipple. Small but hard. I opened my fingers and caught the hard little nipple between them and slowly, carefully I closed my fingers around it and squeezed it softly and I could hear the breath catch in my sister's throat at this and slowly she started to masturbate me. Not feeling but deliberately stroking my cock in a sexual way. Four or five strokes later I groaned as the orgasm exploded through my cock and fired a couple of rapid squirts of sperm all over my sister's pumping hand and my chest.

At the first squirt my sister jerked her head up looking surprised, on the second she leaned forward and with her eyes glued to my shooting cock she slowly squeezed it, forcing more cum to shoot out till there was only a slow little dribble left.

At that moment we heard mother call out for Beth.

"Beth, aren't you done yet?"

Beth jerked her hand way, stood and let the nightie fall down took the steps to the door and opened it a little. I looked over at the clock and noticed that we had spent three quarters of an hour to get to this!

"I'm just done. I'll just get everything in order then I'm off to bed."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.