Tim, Victor and Our Moms - Cover

Tim, Victor and Our Moms

by Nightwatch8151

Copyright© 2001 by Nightwatch8151

Incest Sex Story: Two teenage boys who experiment with self-gratification, homosexuality and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Parts of the following story are true. Certain parts have been enhanced for your reading pleasure.
This story can be described as peeping tom, homosexual, and incest.
My name is Tim. I am 49 years old and I do love reading and jerking off to these incest stories and I would like to tell the following story for your enjoyment.


Part 1

I would first like to introduce the people in this story. I was 12 years old, going on 13 at the time. There was my friend Victor, a 13 year old friend of mine who had introduced me to the pleasures of masturbation and then became my masturbation sidekick. There's my mother, Mollie, a 34 year old blonde beauty with a 36-24-36 figure and a pair of legs that wouldn't quit. There's my 37 year old dad, a good looking guy in his own right. He was a short man, but he was, as they say, well-hung. Finally, there's Victor's mom, Vera, a 39 year old stunningly attractive woman, with great looks and a tremendous figure that definetely went with those looks and Victor's father, a relatively nice guy with a run-of-the mill face.

Before I turned 12, I would occasionally find myself being sexually aroused, but unaware on how to satisfy myself. After talking to my buddy Victor about it, I asked him if he ever had this problem and how he dealt with it. He told me all I had to know and we also discussed the possibility of doing it together. The idea seemed fine to me. I was going to have a sexual encounter. I didn't care that it wasn't with a female. I just wanted to have a real sexual experience.

When Victor's mother was going out with his father one evening, he had asked her permission for me to be able to come up and hang out with him. After getting permission from my parents, it was all set. I already had a slight bulge in my pants by the time that I had to Victor's apartment. It seems that Victor's parents were running a little late. I knocked on the door. When the door opened, I was dumbstruck, as Victor's mother had opened the door to let me in. It was like someone turned on my hardon switch. There stood Vera, in an emerald green dress that totally clung to her magnificent body. This dress definetly accented her hourglass figure. The woman has flaming red hair, with just the right amount of makeup and red lipstick on, a set of fully rounded 38 inch breasts with an enormous amount of cleavage, a firm round ass and black nylons wrapped around a pair of gorgeous legs and black high heels. I felt my cock tingle as I drew near to her enter the apartment. Now its not like I've never seen Vera before, but I had never seen her dressed like this. I looked at Victor, and he was smiling and I know he had read my mind and he knew exactly what I was thinking!

After his parents finally left, we walked through his mother's bedroom and into his bedroom. They were connected by the same wall and door. After closing the door behind us, he went over to the bottom drawer of his armoire and he took out a couple of his girly magazines and laid them out on his bed. He then undid his belt buckle, unzipped his fly and slid his jeans down his legs and stepped out of his clothes. He was naked from the waist down and, like myself had already had a stiff cock. The difference was that his cock was a lot bigger than mine. I couldn't believe the size of it! His cock had to be 8 to 10 inches long and at least 5 inches around. As hard as my cock had become from seeing his mother dressed up like that, it was only 5 or 6 inches long and maybe 3 or 4 inches around at best. I did the same and removed my pants and underwear also and we then both sat on his bed naked from the waist down. We both sat there with our stiff cocks standing straight out trying to choose which magazine we would each use. I watched, as he opened up a magazine and scanned the pictures of the beautiful half-naked and fully naked women in nylons and high heels. He began to turn the pages. Then I saw him wrap his right hand around his massive cock and begin to slide it up and down. I was watching him jerk off!. My eyes were transfixed on his cock. After a few minutes of staring at the way he moved his hand, I reached out my hand to touch it. He saw what I was attempting to do. He stopped jerking his cock, removed his hand, smiled at me and told me to put my hand around it and finish for him. I did! As I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to jerk him off, he put down the magazine, closed his eyes and rested his head on the wall behind him. He seemed to be savoring every second. While I was jerking him off, I asked him what he was thinking about since he had put the magazine down. He told me that he was thinking about the same thing that got me as hard as I was. He was thinking about his mom and the way she looked all dressed up! He asked me what I thought about seeing his mother dressed like that. I told him that she looked beautiful and seeing her all dressed up like that made me want to take my cock out of my pants and rub it up against her leg until I came. I told him that I wanted to fuck her! I continued stroking him for just a few seconds more when he let out a soft moan and he proceeded to shoot his load of cum all over the both of us. There was cum on my hand and my legs and on his leg and on the bedspread. He told me it was the best load that he had shot in a long time. While he was cleaning up the mess, he told me he was going to return the favor. I couldn't wait!

He said that before we did anything else, there was something else that he wanted to show me. After we finished cleaning up the mess, he brought me over to a hanging picture on his bedroom wall. The wall was the same wall opposite his mother's bedroom. It was a picture of his little league team. I stood there wondering why he was showing this to me. Then, he removed the picture and showed me where he had bore a hole the size of a penny right through the wall and he was able to see into his mother's bedroom. When I asked him about the hole on the other side, he brought me in to show me that the hole on the other side of the wall in his mother's room was camouflaged by the wallpaper print. He had the hole positioned where it couldn't be seen unless you walked right up to the wall and looked in!

He told me that he came up with this idea after he had made many unsuccessful attempts to see his mother naked through the keyhole in the door. He said he saw her naked body after she showered one night and her towel wrap accidently fell to the floor. He saw her very large breasts and nipples and her patch of cunt hair. Unfortunately for him though, she was quickly able to cover herself up. He thought about that incident often and it never failed to make his cock hard or make him cum. After devising this scheme, he told me that he had been jerking off while watching her get dressed in her bedroom, for months. I loved the setup he had made for himself!

We then relocated to his living room where he sat own on his fathers cushioned chair. He motioned for me to sit on his lap. I hesitated only for a second, then walked over and hopped up onto the chair with him. After I was up on his lap, he leaned me forward spread my ass cheeks just enough where his now soft but still very large cock was to be positioned in between them. I have to say, it felt great as I sat back. It must have felt real good to him also, because he got hard again very quickly. As I sat there, I leaned back against his chest and he proceeded to wrap his right hand around my stiff cock. As he began to jerk me off very slowly, he started humping my ass with his now stiff cock and began talking to me in a very low tone. It felt great. My body was tingling all over! He asked me if I would like an chance to see his mother naked or getting dressed. The thought was too much for me to bear as my cock simply exploded in his hand and he pumped out more cum than I thought my body could produce. I was now completely relaxed and satisfied as I had never been before. He continued humping my ass until he let go with another load of cum. Some of his cum clung to my ass but most of it ended up on the chair. Great, something else we had to clean up.


Part II

After my experience with Victor, I began to look at my mom in a whole new light. I found myself staring at her tits and imagining what they looked like under her blouse. I got a hard on the first time I saw her wearing black nylons. I found myself staring at her ass while her back was to me and she wasn't looking. I even tried rubbing my cock against her ass while horsing around with her. That definetely made her raise an eyebrow. I even tried to figure out how I could make the same hole in the wall arrangement in my apartment as Victor had done in his. No chance as my parents bedroom didn't have any wallpaper. Time for another idea!

Occasionally, I would be awakened in the middle of the night by my parents making strange noises as they thrashed around in bed during one of their fuck sessions. While this was going on, I would hide behind my door and watch the action and they never new I was there!

One night, I woke up and had to take a wicked piss. I had to go through their bedroom to get to the bathroom. As I entered their bedroom, the end table light on my mother's side of the bed was on and I saw my dad with his hands cupping both my mom's fully exposed breasts and his lips and tongue eagerly licking and sucking her right one. My mother on the other hand, was holding my dad's head in just the right position with both hands and her head was leaning against the headboard, eyes partially open and making soft moaning sounds. She was most definetely enjoying what dad was doing to her. In a flash, after they realized that I was in the room, they instantly broke away from each other and covered themselves up. It looked like I had broken their mood.

While in the bathroom, I wondered what my chances were that they would resume after I was back in my bedroom. I found out soon enough, no chance. They turned over and went to sleep. I kind of felt bad, for all three of us!

Even though I was able to get together with Victor two or three times for a quick cum session, I still waited for for the big chance to use his peephole. A few days later, I met Victor on the way home from school one afternoon. He was telling me that his parents had plans to go out this coming Saturday night. He then asked me if I would like to sleep over his house that night. I told him yes, if it was ok with our parents. I was getting psyched!

I got to his apartment that Saturday afternoon around 5:00 p.m. with my overnight bag. I was a little nervous as I knocked on the door. I was really hoping that Vera would answer the door like the last time. I held my breath as the doorknob turned and the door opened. It was Victor. What a let down that was. Victor answered the door and told me that his mom was in the shower and that even though I had missed our pre-shower opportunity, he didn't. I looked down at his crotch. He was hard already, as the outline of his crotch area indicated. I told him, I was a little late because my mother wanted to make sure that I had eaten dinner first.

We ran right into his bedroom to await his mother's exit from the shower. Off came the picture from the wall and my eye zeroed right to the peephole. I was ready. About two minutes later, in came Victor's mom with her body wrapped in a towel. She also had a towel around her head. I watched her dry her hair as she stood in front of her mirror. I almost shit, as she then removed the body towel and bean to dry herself off. My cock became as hard as ever as I saw her totally naked and I watched her towel herself down. First her tits, they were large and round with perfectly pouty nipples and they were absolutely magnificent! God I wanted to suck them so much. Then she dried her cunt. It was a beautiful dark patch of hair that was very neatly trimmed. At that moment, I would have given anything to see it up close and stick my tongue in it. She then dried her very round and very gorgeous ass. Then she finished by drying off those every shapely legs of hers. God, I was in heaven! Again, I stood there and told Victor that I wanted to fuck his mother!

Victor saw me watching her intently. He saw the bulge in my pants and decided now's the time. He opened my zipper, reached into my jeans and underwear and pulled my cock out into the open. He put his hand completely around my cock and began jerking me off very slowly. He was sliding his hand ever so smoothly up and down my shaft. I looked down, saw what he was doing and resumed ogling his mother. Up to this point, this is my greatest sexual experience ever!

Vera began to dress. She put on her black panties, matching bra and black nylons. At this point Victor stopped jerking me off, knelt down and slipped my cock into his mouth. God, my first blow job! My eye is still glued to his mom and I see her admiring herself in the mirror. She's standing there posing for herself in different sexy poses. She's rubbing her breasts through her bra and her cunt and ass through her panties. Victor's dad then entered their bedroom. He saw what his wife was doing and stepped right in behind her. He took both hands an began to rub her breasts. She took her arms, reached behind her and began massaging her husband's cock through his pants. My cock felt very wet and very warm and my body started to tingle. It only lasted about a minute. I couldn't hold out any longer and I unloaded all of my cum into his Victor's mouth!

I staggered over to the bed, sat down and watched Victor wipe his mouth with his sleeve. I think he enjoyed that as much as I did!

He then went over to the hole and took my place. He told me that she was now sitting down and was putting on her makeup. He then motioned for me to come over to him. I looked down and saw him jerking off. I got up from the bed, went over to him, and replaced his hand with mine. He asked me if I liked the way my cock felt as he sucked it. I told him it felt great! He then asked me to suck his. I knelt down, opened my mouth and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I started licking and sucking it, the way he did mine. I must have panicked when he said he was going to cum. I took his cock out of my mouth, and resumed jerking him off until he finished shooting his load. His cum sprayed all over the place.

While we were cleaning up, he asked me why I didn't let him cum in my mouth the way I did to him. I told him that I was sorry, but I realized that I wasn't ready to do something like that yet. He said he was kind of dissapointed, and even looked like he was pissed off.

Vera opened the bedroom door to anounce that they were leaving and that they'd be home around midnight. She smiled at me and I returned the smile. She turned around to walk through her bedroom to the front door. My eyes never left her ass or her gorgeous legs and I think she sensed that I was watching her. She opened the front door to go out. As she turned to close the front door, I saw her give me one last glance. She knew that I was hot for her!

After a while, I kind of got the feeling that Victor didn't want me to stay over because of what I didn't do. I hung around a little while longer and when the mood didn't get any better I decided it would be best for me if I went home. Victor agreed.

I rushed to get home. Maybe, my parents might still be there as they mentioned that they might be going out for the evening. I opened my door and found that they had already left. Looks like I'll have the whole house for myself tonight. Not a problem, as I had done this before. I watched television for a while in my bedroom and eventually had gotten tired. The last time I looked at my alarm clock it was a little past ten. I shut the television off, turned over and went to sleep.


Part III

Apparently, I had forgotten to shut my bedroom door. It was 1:30 a.m. when my sleep was disturbed and I awoke. I opened my eyes and saw a light coming from my parents bedroom. They were home. I sat up in bed, leaned over and put my head by the door. I tried to be as quiet as possible. I saw that the nightlight on my mother's side of their bed was on, but there was no one in their bedroom. When I didn't see them in there, I got very curios. After clearing the cobwebs in my head, I realized that my parents didn't know that I was home! I started getting that anxious feeling, and yet I remained very still, staring into space, trying to figure out what was the clicking sound that I heard. As quietly as I could, I got out of bed and began to tiptoe into their bedroom. After taking a few steps, I froze in my tracks. I heard that clicking sound again and this time I saw a flash of light that went with it. They were taking pictures!

Unable to resist my curiosity any longer, I became a little bolder and proceeded, tiptoeing as quietly as possible, toward the living room. When I got to the doorway, I hid behind the door and watched. I saw my father and he was holding a camera!

I looked over toward the rear of the living room and my blood really started to pump. I was stunned at what I saw. There was my beautiful blonde haired mother, standing by our couch in a black see-through teddy, crotchless black panties, black nylons and red high heels holding her fully exposed breasts for my dad to photograph and for me to devour with my eyes! Each hand cupped a breast as she pinched her nipples with thumb and forefinger. Her nipples were about the size of a half-dollar, dark pink and hard and they stood out like pencil erasers. She had the crotch of her panties opened just enough to let her very neatly trimmed pussy hair and swollen cunt lips stick out ever so slightly. She was really hot looking! She looked just like the hot women I saw in my friend Victor's magazines. Only this was much better. She was in person! Her hair was done up, just like when they got dressed up to go for a big night out. She had on a lot of make-up and lipstick. More than she usually wears.

I felt my cock getting hard. I thought to myself that this can't be right. This was my mom, not Vera! I though about returning to my bedroom, but I didn't. This was too exciting for me. I watched intently as after my dad would take her picture, he would talk to her and direct her on how to pose for the next shot. He told her to sit on the couch for the next picture. He told her to spread her legs wide and to put her hand between her legs and rub her cunt. She sat down on the couch and I watched, as my mother rubbed her beautifully trimmed cunt through the opening in her panties... He told he wanted her to see her make herself so hot that she would cum. Mom did exactly as dad said. I watched as she rubbed herself between her legs with one hand and rubbed her tit and pinched her nipple with the other. Dad seemed to know exactly when she was ready to cum. He stopped her just before she was ready to cum, shot the picture, and began to re-position her for the next shot. I loved what I was seeing. Mom was hot and totally turned on! I had a hard on too! It had to be my biggest one yet!

Dad must have loved looking at mom too, because when I finally was able to take my eyes off my mom's body, I saw my dad's cock sticking out from the slit in his shorts. He was as hard as a rock. He kept talking to her and telling her the nasty things that he was going to do to her. He told her that, "I'm going to fuck your mouth with my cock." I heard mom whisper, "I can't wait for you to put your cock in my mouth." Then he said he was going to "fuck her all night!" I heard her say that what she really wants him to do is to, "slide his cock into her ass."

It appeared as though, they were both extremely turned on because when my dad had gotten close enough to her, mom reached her hand out and gently touched dad's cock. Dad took a picture as she began to rub and stroke it ever so softly. Mom whispered something that I couldn't quite make out. Then, after doing this to him for a minute or two, she then leaned forward, kissed his cockhead, opened her ruby red lips and put his cock into her mouth! Again, dad took another picture. I watched her suck it ever so slowly. In and out, in and out of her mouth it went. Minute by minute went by. Her lips never left his cock. Slowly but surely the tension mounted. Then, without warning, my mom removed dad's cock from her mouth, looked up at him and said, in a very low but sexy voice, "Please eat my cunt!" Dad put down his camera, knelt down in front of her and slid his tongue into my mother's already wet cunt. She moaned slightly as he flicked his tongue on her clit and licked at the walls of pussy. He did this for a few minutes and mom began to squirm. She was just about ready to cum. Her body appeared to spasm and she screamed as if she was in pain. She let herself go and came. Dad never moved his mouth from her cunt and drank down all of her love juice. As she began to ease, dad stood up and took his rock hard cock and slid it in to her. Dad fucked her for what seemed like hours but actually was only a few minutes, when suddenly, he grunted and moaned and shot his load of cum into mom's hot cunt. He removed his cock when he finished and guided it back to mom's eagerly awaiting mouth. She took it between her lips and not wanting to lose a drop, sucked it again and licked his cockhead clean. Once more, dad picked up the camera and took another picture!

That was about all I could take. I turned around and tiptoed back into my room and climbed into bed. I opened my nightstand drawer and took out my little jar of Vaseline. I pulled down my shorts and greased my cock really well. I stroked my cock, very slowly, with my right hand. I closed my eyes and played back, over and over, the images of my mother sitting on the couch sucking on my dad's cock and the image of my dad sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. I was getting really warm and the friction and slickness on my cock felt wonderful. I groaned softly and felt my cum shoot out of my cock and land on my hand and leg. Some of my cum even got on the sheets, but I didn't care. At that point, I just witnessed something that no girly magazine could ever surpass. I would jerk off to the images of my mother for a real long time to come. Wow, what a great day and night this turned out to be!


Part IV

A couple of days had passed since that night. I was getting a hardon every time I saw my mom dressed up in nylons and heels and with makeup on, or if my mind flashed back to the scene at Victor's place or the scene with my parents in the living room. Then the thought occured to me. I wondered what my parents were doing with these photos, and where were they hiding them?

I became obsessed with finding them. Whenever I was home alone, I would constantly search their bedroom. I looked in their bureau and nightstand drawers. I would look in boxes buried in their closet. The hardest thing about conducting these searches was trying to leave things as though they weren't being disturbed. I even checked the pockets of clothes that hung in their closets! I looked in every possible place that one could hide these pictures! No luck.

Then, one night after my parents were going out for the evening, I decided to retry searching my mother's bureau drawer again. I knew I had to have missed something. During this search, I came upon a black purse in the back of her drawer. She only used it for special occassions, like weddings and parties and stuff. I remembered that I hadn't looked in it before. I took out the purse, opened it and took out the tissue paper that she kept in it to help it keep its shape, and what do you know, there they were! There were two stacks of about a dozen or so pictures in two picture jackets, each kept closed by a rubberband.

Naturally, I opened the first stack of photos and started to flip through them. My cock stiffened as I flipped through picture after picture of my mom posing for the camera. I took the pictures and went back to my bedroom. I removed my pants. I sat on the edge of my bed and played with myself. The more pictures of mom I saw, the hotter I got.

Apparently, the night I witnessed my mom and dad in action wasn't the only night they had taken pictures! I looked at every picture in the pile intensely. I saw photos of my mom, naked, except for her high heels, in different colored nightgowns, with different hairstyles and in many sexy poses!

In one shot, she had on her black teddy with black nylons and red high heels and she was holding a huge dildo with both her hands and was sliding it into her cunt! In another shot, she had on a powder blue teddy with matching high heels and she was bent over a chair with her hands and nylon clad legs tied to each chair leg, and her deliciously round ass was sticking up with a dildo standing straight out of her ass!

There were pictures that were taken in their bedroom, and in different parts of the living room. They had even taken a few shots in the kitchen! In some shots she was totally nude except for her high heels. Her completely naked body was there for me to see and enjoy. Just about now, my cock was just about to explode. God, I wanted to come! But I didn't. I stopped and relaxed myself for a second as my cock had grown to largest it's ever been. I opened the other stack of pictures!

With my cock standing straight out at attention, I began to thumb through the second pile. I thought that what I had seen so far couldn't get any better! Boy, was I wrong. There were more pictures of my mom and dad in various stages of undress and in various sexual positions, except that in these pictures, they weren't alone!

I couldn't believe my eyes as I flipped through the pictures in the second stack. As though looking at my hot and sexy mother in these pictures wasn't enough to make my cock as stiff as it was, now I'm looking at photos of Victor's mom just as hot and just as sexy! The more pictures I looked at, the more I realized that they were having sex with each other! My parents were swinging with Victor's parents. I wondered if Victor knew?

Each of the pictures had different combinations. One picture was of Vera in a see-through floor length black nightgown. Her huge tits stood out proudly and her large brown nipples stood very erect. As I examined Vera's tits very closely, there were, what appeared to be, red lipstick marks around her nipples. Also, there were others on the sides and on the beautiful rise of her breasts. Either, my dad or Victor's dad wore lipstick that night, or my mom had sucked on Vera's tits!

Vera's nightgown was completely open. She wore red high heels and her bare legs were spread wide. She sat by the edge of the bed, as my dad knelt in front of her and ate her pussy out. Her husband, meanwhile, was kneeling on one knee, next to her on the bed with his cock in her mouth!

I started pumping away at my now very swollen cock as I looked at the next picture, taken not too long after that one, and had Vera's nightgown crumpled around her waist, while she was lying face down on the bed sandwiched between her husband below and my dad on top. Her husband was fucking her cunt and my dad was fucking her in the ass!

I looked at another delightful picture of my mother. She was dressed in her powder blue outfit...teddy, nylons and high heels, and she was lying face down on the bed, her head propped up, and Victor's father facing her and in the kneeling position. He had his cock in her mouth and she was sucking it. Looking further along my mom's body, I could see Vera was lying face up beneath her. Mom's legs were spread apart and on either side of Vera's head. Vera's hands were holding on to mom's ass, and she was eating her out!

Still, another picture taken right after, had my mom and dad in a sixty-nine position. Dad was on the bottom, and his cock was half out of mom's mouth and Victor's father, with cock in hand, was about to enter her ass from behind!

I opened my nightstand and took out a jar of Vaseline and a couple of papertowels that I had hidden in it. I remembered from the last time that I wanted to try something different. I spread a few pictures out on the bed. I started applying a generous amount of Vaseline to my now stiffer than ever cock. I began sliding my hand up and down my erection. It only took a matter of seconds as I seemed to focus on the pictures of Vera getting double-fucked and mom sucking Victor's dad's cock while Vera ate her cunt! Christ, I was so hot for both of these women! I let out a groan and unloaded my cum into the papertowel. I felt the warm liquid as it shot out of my cock and some of it landed on my hand. I came so hard that I nearly passed out! Nevertheless, I felt great!

After I finished, I cleaned myself off. I checked the pictures to make sure I didn't get any cum on them. I put them back in the order that I found them and put them back into the purse with the tissue paper, and returned the purse to the drawer and closed it. I would wait for another opportunity to do this again. I was looking forward to the next time I would be able to enjoy my new found stash of porn material!

My heart skipped about three beats, as I'm held the photos of both mine and Victor's parents in various sexual positions. My mind began to race. I didn't have any idea if Victor knew, but it was safe bet that he was going to find out!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.