The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days later Mom and I were sat in the kitchen in the evening, drinking some wine. Peter was upstairs and our other two house guests, Susan and John Jackson, a travelling salesman, were out. Susan at a bar with some of her nursing colleagues and Mr Jackson probably at some nearby strip joint. Mom and I had always thought him a little seedy but he stayed regularly, kept himself to himself, his room tidy and paid on time, so we figured whatever he did in his spare time was his concern.

Mom and I were quietly talking about the events of the last few days and, I guess, trying to make sure that each of us was happy with the way things were going. Mom said that she was concerned at how easily she found it to submit herself to Peters will, but at the same time loved being dominated by him during our mutual sex sessions. She said the fact that I was involved made her feel safe and that she liked the way Peter had never actually touched either of us.

"But Mom", I said, "What if Peter were to involve anyone else?, Would that spoil things?". I had in mind Peter's comments that he was going to get Susan involved in our little games and wanted to be sure how Mom felt about such things, without being specific.

"Oh, I don't know about that, let's just see how it goes shall we?", she said.

A few moments latter Peter came into the kitchen sat down and politely asked if he could have some wine with us. Outside of our sexual encounters, Peter was always the perfect gentleman. You would never believe that he could suddenly become so dominant and do such things to us as he had done.

Mom poured him a glass and made general conversation. I could see that Peter was waiting for a moment to take things further with us and seemed to be getting Mom in a relaxed mood first. An hour and two bottle of wine latter, Peter bought up the topic of our kitchen session two mornings previously. He asked Mom he she liked my fucking her arse and both he and I filling her knickers with two huge loads of spunk. Mom replied that it had been fantastic and especially exciting with Susan only a few feet away, sat in the yard. Mom mentioning Susan pushed Peter on.

"And what about handing Susan her coffee with fresh cum on your hand and dripping down your legs?, he asked, "You knew she realised what it was, didn't you?"

"Yes", said Mom, "I knew, she knew and it both frightened me and turned me on at the same time."

"Do you like Susan?", Peter asked Mom.

"What do you mean 'like'?", she replied.

"You know exactly what I mean, would you have liked Susan to get involved the other day? What he she had said something afterwards, what would you have done".

"I don't know what I would have done, but I think I would have been happy for something to happen", mom said.

"Right", said Peter looking directly at Mom, "this is what's going to happen next. I have decided that you and Susan certainly will take things further. You will have a seriously dirty fuck session with Susan and you will do it in front of both your son and me. Any problems with that?"

Mom said, "You assume that Susan will want sex with me and even more importantly that she will be prepared to do it in front of strangers and what about my boy? How on earth can I let Susan know that I fuck my own Son! No, no it really won't work, its going too far."

"Trust me", Peter replied, "by the time Susan is on the verge of orgasm with you she will accept almost anything and by that time it will be too late anyway, I will have you both on camera. She will have to do as I say. I have already considered a plan. Your son and I will pretend that we are going to shot some pool in town. This will be tomorrow night when Mr Jackson is out. I know Susan will be here because she told me she had some studying to do. Once we leave you will engage Susan in conversation and bring up the events of the other Morning. I shall leave it to you to take it from there. When things are getting going you will turn on the light in my room, which will be the signal for us to come back into the house. Is that all clear?"

"Yes, okay", Mom replied, "I will give it a go but it may not work out".

Peter seemed annoyed at her attitude. "It will work out. I remind you that you have no choice, so make sure you get it right and that you give us a good show. I'll take over from there. Don't you dare fuck up", he warned.

When Peter had wandered back upstairs, mom said she had never been so nervous about anything and didn't know if she could go through with it. "How can I fuck another women let alone tell her about us?", she asked.

"Mom", I said, "after what we've got into over the past few days this will be a breeze and like Peter said, once he's trapped Susan on camera she'll agree to the 'deal' just like we did. You know how good at this Peter seems to be. Go for it and I'll look out for you, I promise".

The next evening during dinner Peter made a point of mentioning that he and I were going into town later. After dinner, Mr Jackson duly went out and Susan excused herself saying she had some work to catch up with and that she would be in her room if anyone phoned for her.

Peter turned to mom and told her that it was now up to her to do as told. Mom latter explained to us how she had approached Susan:-

She said that Susan had come back downstairs to get some books she had left in the lounge and found mom sitting in am armchair. Mom had deliberately looked glum and worried in the hope that Susan would notice and ask if there was a problem. Sure enough Susan did indeed notice and had sat down on the sofa opposite and said, "Is something bothering you? You don't look to happy."

Mom looked as embarrassed and scared as she could act. "I can't get the other morning, in the kitchen, out of my head" she said.

"What do you mean?", Susan innocently replied.

"I think you know what I mean", mom replied, "It was obvious that you realised something had been going on, I could see by the look on your face. Yet since you have said nothing about it I have been frantic with worry as to what you might do and who you might talk to, even my husband".

"Don't worry", said Susan, "Sure I realised as soon as I got that pungent smell from your hand as you passed me coffee that you had been having sex. I had already noticed the mess on your legs and wondered what on earth it might be. Then with the smell of your hand it all clicked! You had just had sex and since only Peter and your son were there it must have been with Peter. You must have cut it close. Your son could easily have caught you. Do you like living dangerously?"

"I knew you realised what had happened", mom said, "Forget my son catching me, I nearly got caught by you."

"But I was in the yard", Susan said.

"I know, I know, but you see, well... we were fucking in the kitchen, over the sink right in front of the window. You could have come it at any time", mom said, carefully leaving out the fact that it was actually me rather than Peter who had been in her up to the hilt of my cock.

"You really do like it dangerous, don't you, well I can assure you there is no need to worry about me telling anyone, what you do is your business. I have to say I found it rather sexy when I realised what it was all over your legs and hand. Didn't you even have time to clean?", Susan asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.