The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Peter arrived home from his work, it was about 4pm. My Mom was in the yard tidying up and I was in the lounge reading. As soon as I heard Peter walk into the hallway, I felt a stirring in my loins. I wondered if he would be requiring me to do anything for him today. In some ways I hoped not, I hoped that yesterday's events would never be mentioned again. Another part of me however wanted him to take things further.

Peter opened the lounge door and immediately stopped me wondering. "I'm going to my room to freshen-up, be there in five minutes and don't keep me waiting", he said abruptly. With that he walked out of the room and directly upstairs. I waited a couple of minutes, with butterflies in my stomach and a sense of great excitement. I checked out of the window to ensure Mom was still in the yard and then proceeded up to the top floor of the house where Peter's room was. I knocked the door and waited.

"Come in", shouted Peter.

I slowly entered the room and firmly shut the door behind me. "Do you want it locked?", I asked.

"That's up to you", said Peter, "Do you want others to see us yet?", he added.

The 'yet' got me worried again. Peter obviously planned at some time that what was currently our secret was going to be made known to others. Did he still have my Mom in mind? I decided to lock the door and having done so asked Peter what he wanted.

"Oh, nothing special today" he said, "just a little show from you and then we will talk about your Mother". Peter sat in the single chair in the corner of his room, lit a cigarette and then told me to undress. I asked him what he wanted me to take off and he said that it was to be everything today. I removed my shirt and shoes and then unbuckled my belt and removed my pants. Having done so I stood quietly, hoping he would not demand I remove all my clothes, although he had already said everything should come off.

"The shorts aswell" he said.

I pulled my shorts to the floor and removed them. My dick was fully erect already and straining with every pumping of my heart.

"I see you like our little deal", said Peter. He then stood up removed his own pants and shorts and sat back down in his chair. I could see his dick also fully erect and glistening; he was almost ready to come for god's sake. Peter instructed that this time I lay on the floor to masturbate. I duly laid down a few feet from his chair and started to wank. Slowly at first and then gently speeding up. Peter also started to rub his own cock.

"Lift your knees and put a finger in your arse", Peter instructed. I was truly submissive to this man and enjoying every moment of it. I raised my knees to my stomach and inserted my index finger into my arse. "No finger fuck yourself while you wank", he said. Peter himself just continued to wank himself slowly and with great control. As I was becoming frantic with the lust of the situation he seemed to remain so cool and collected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.