Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Devon showered and dressed preparing to meet his dinner guest. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Benjamin Kirkpatrick was one of the wealthiest most influential men he'd ever met. He came from old money but he had tripled their net worth in a matter of ten years. Their jewelry business catered to the rich, designing custom pieces for those who could afford them. Caitlin's diamond collar was a "Kirkpatrick".

Concerned about the rumors he'd heard regarding Ben's temper, Devon wondered how he could agree to let him into the association if it meant putting slaves at risk. His nervousness stemmed from not knowing how to broach the subject without offending Ben in the process.

The smell of Lamb lingered in the air as Devon made his way down the stairs. Alerted by one of the staff his guest had arrived, he hurried to meet him.

"Ben, welcome! Please, come in."

"Thank you for the invitation."

Devon took Benjamin's jacket and hung it on the antique brass coat-rack at the front door.

"Is that lamb I smell?"

Devon laughed as he took the bottle of wine Benjamin was handing him.

"You know you're food! Lets go in the front room where we can talk while Lydia finishes her masterpiece in the kitchen. I'd be a skeleton if I didn't have her to feed me."

"It smells wonderful. If she ever decides to leave you be sure to give her my number. I'm having a hell of a time finding a good cook."

"Don't hold your breath but I'll let her know if it happens."

Ben sat on the sofa making him comfortable. He was very easy-going for someone with his wealth; his self-assurance made others feel at ease around him.

"Would you like a drink before dinner?

"How about a martini?"

"You got it." Devon responded as he moved towards the bar.

"Olives?"

"One please."

"So, tell me, how did you hear of our association?"

"Actually -- I met Gregory at a fundraiser several months ago and somehow we got on the topic. I looked further into what he told me and contacted him again. That's when he suggested I start the initial testing and speak with you."

Devon laughed when he found out Gregory set him up for this. The card he received in the mail had been unsigned; it only had the association's logo on it.

"Tell me, do you have any questions so far?"

"Only a thousand." He laughed.

"That's not surprising, it can sound pretty complicated but really, the concept is quite simple. "

Devon sat on the large maroon wingback chair next to his dinner guest.

"The association is made up of two groups; slaves and Masters. Of course different people use different names. There are few rules and guidelines as far as what you do with your slave however, there are some."

"I read them at one point during the testing, I believe I also read there is training available?"

"Yes, the rules are based on the preset credo of Safe, Sane, Consensual which means a Master is responsible for the happiness and safety of their slave. The things you request of your slave must be agreed upon by your slave. You draw up a document stating the requirements, your slave adds the limitations and you both sign it."

"So, a contract? Are there people to help with that or guide lines one can follow?"

"Yes, both. There's literature that leads you step by step through it as well as a questionnaire for both parties to get you pointed in the right direction. Then there are members in the association who volunteer their time to assist in writing the initial contract."

Devon sat back and tried to relax, looking for the perfect opportunity to ask the question gnawing in the back of his mind.

"The training's that are offered vary according to what you feel you need. There are several ways you can go depending on the extent of the experience you want or require. My suggestion is always take the most in-depth session you can. You can never have too much training."

"So, there are choices then?"

"Yes, there is the one-week session which takes place five days over a one week period. It's a type of refresher course for those who know much about the lifestyle but need some pointers. Many of us take that now and then just to keep up. Then we have the two-week session again five days a week for eight hours a day. The one-month session which is more intensive again, and then there is the three-month program, which is the ultimate choice if at all possible. It's quite an interesting process. You know they say, "You can't be a good Master until you've mastered being a slave.""

"And you? Which did you do if you don't mind my asking?"

Devon laughed and finished the last mouthful of his martini.

"Well my friend, I was a bit confused with the whole thing. Unsure of where I felt more comfortable, I was a full slave for three years before becoming a Master. Sir Gregory convinced me it was time to switch after being his slave for two years."

"That's fascinating. Do you miss it? I'm told that being submissive is in the blood. That it makes you feel whole."

"Sometimes but not often. I've been lucky with my training and my slaves. I'm quite satisfied with how things have turned out."

"That's great!"

Devon took a deep breath and decided the time had come. There would be no perfect moment to address his concern and he wanted it done before getting further into the evening.

"Can I ask you something that's been weighing on my mind?"

"Please, ask anything. I'm an open book."

"Thank you, I kept waiting for the right time to ask and I don't know there is one. I don't mean to offend you in any way by my question but I feel I have to ask for my own piece of mind."

"Go ahead, I won't be offended."

Even under the gun Ben was calm and confident.

"Thank you, I'm glad you're so open it makes it easier."

Devon sighed and looked down at his empty glass.

"I've heard some rumors... about your temper."

Devon looked up from his glass to judge Ben's body language as the question escaped his lips.

"I'm not normally one to believe rumors but when it comes to the safety of our slaves I feel I have to be cautious."

Ben smiled and swallowed the last bit of his drink.

"As a younger man I did have quite a temper. I have to admit I had my share of altercations. However, as most good things get better with age so have I. I'm actually comforted by the fact you asked me and I admire your honesty and concern. My temper is no longer an issue, I give you my word on that."

Devon stood to refill their glasses.

"I'm glad to hear that because I really like you. I think you'll be a great addition to the association if you choose to continue with this."

"Thank you, I'm looking forward to it."

The men lifted their glasses in a toast.

"Well, I actually have a bit of a surprise for you. As it turns out we have a guest slave here today. She's actually one of our physical trainers who decided she wanted to try the slave role for a day. She's been great so far and I thought maybe I would bring her and Caitlin in and they could give you a bit of a demonstration. They don't know what they are about to be asked to do so don't be surprised if they appear shocked."

"Oh that would be wonderful, please bring them in."

Devon walked to the adjacent room where the girls sat patiently and escorted them in to meet their guest. Ben sat motionless as the two women entered the front room. His dark eyes twinkled when they came into view.

"Caitlin, Paige, this is Mr. Kirkpatrick of Kirkpatrick's Jewelers."

The two girls smiled and nodded towards the man sitting on the sofa.

"I thought it might be fun to give him a bit of a demonstration and allow him to ask you some questions. Sit -- there, on the floor."

Devon sat back in his chair and watched as the girls sat on their knees, feet tucked under them.

"Well Devon, I must say they are certainly beautiful."

"They are, aren't they?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.