Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

"Please Master, I'll be quiet."

"We'll see won't we?"

Devon stood back, she looked so beautiful bound by the black restraints that contrasted silver shinny nipple clamps. He had already humiliated her, now he would work on self-control.

"I want you to tell me exactly how you feel. We will do several things this afternoon and if I feel you are lying or hiding anything you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Okay, tell me how you felt when you heard the first drops of urine hit the toilet?"

"I don't know, I was concentrating on sucking your cock."

He responded by holding down the button making her bottom half vibrate.

"Would you like to try again?"

"Yes Master." Her face felt hot and she could feel the increased moisture between her legs.

"I was embarrassed because I was peeing in front of you but I was also excited. "

"That's better."

He reached over and gave the chain between the nipple clamps a little tug.

"How did you feel when you spoke to Lydia in the kitchen and had to call me Master?"

"Embarrassed again."

Her body vibrated harder this time as he held the button down for several seconds watching her squirm.

"I was humiliated when I stood in front of her naked, she knew right away I had submitted to you but when I called you Master a strange calm came over me. It felt comforting."

He smiled, pleased by her answer.

"Tell me how you feel when I do this... "

Devon trailed his hands lightly from her wrists down her arms. Tracing the outline of her breasts.

"Like I might melt."

Her heart started to beat harder.

Behind the blindfold her eyes longed to see his masculine frame standing before her. She wanted him to smile and be pleased with her. His hands continued to caress her bound body while she squirmed under his touch. Her lips longed to feel his cock between them and her pallet craved the taste of his warm cum.

"Master, may I ask for something?"

"Do you feel you've earned the right to ask for something?"

"No Sir, I don't."

"Then, why would you ask?"

"I need to cum Master. I need to cum and I need for you to cum as well."

Devon turned on both the anal and vaginal vibrators on low knowing the light stimulation would intensify her need to orgasm. His hands trailed down her flat stomach and under the strap to her clit. He rubbed it gently feeling the vibration through her skin. It excited him to see her like this. The once powerful, stubborn and very beautiful trainer belonged to him at that moment. He felt her juices leaking from the sides of the toy deeply implanted in her.

"You will NOT cum until I've said you can. And, when you do I want it to be loud. I want you to let go completely and say anything that comes to mind. Do NOT hold back."

"Yes Master, but will you cum?"

"No, I've already told you, you haven't earned my cum."

The vibration increased and Devon's hand continued to work her clit while the other played with the nipple clamps.

"You realize Caitlin will be home very soon and this is the first place she will come. She will see you tied and blindfolded and hear you call me Master."

Paige found the thought of being a slave with Caitlin incredibly excited. She had always wanted to be with the two of them but could never say that. She wasn't sure how Devon would feel about it. His words brought her closer to climaxing.

"Master will she be upset?"

"No, she will be just fine and when I tell her to get on her knees in front of you and eat your pussy she will do so without questioning it. When I tell her to paddle your ass for me she will do that as well."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.