Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Slowly she got to her feet and unbuttoned her jacket pausing between each one to ponder her situation. Time was running out. She convinced herself that if nothing else she would be able to relate to her clients better and understand what they go through. She would no longer have to imagine what it was they felt when they were with their Masters. She finished undressing and lay on the bed, arms over her head her legs spread open. What about limits she wondered, how could she have limits if she had no idea what was about to happen? That would be her question when Devon returned.

More than fifteen minutes passed; she knew he was leaving her alone intentionally. Letting her mind wander adding to the anticipation of what was about to happen.

Finally, the door opened and he walked in. He was pleased she decided to stay.

"Do you have any questions or limits?"

Her voice cracked when she tried to speak. She felt vulnerable laid out on the bed for display.

"I have a question." She paused.

Devon nodded his head for her to continue.

"How can I know if I have limits if I have no idea what may happen?"

He smiled.

"Are you afraid of anything that might happen?"

She thought for a second.

"I'm afraid of too much pain and permanent marks. They are the only things going through my mind."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. I will leave no permanent marks and if the pain becomes too great, just say "stop" and I will not continue. Do you have anything else you would like to say?"

Paige was relieved to hear those words, she couldn't think of anything else she needed to ask. She wanted this experience more than ever before. The anticipation had built up so strongly inside her she felt she would erupt like Mt. St. Helen's if they didn't do this.

"No Master."

He smiled and once again left the room. She wondered where he went and why he left her alone after she agreed to do anything for him. She lay there, her body still but her mind spinning.

In the next room Devon opened the door to the large oak armoire revealing a hidden treasure of sexual aids. He pondered for a moment wondering what he should do for the best, most fulfilling experience in such a short period. Normally his slaves were already trained and in his possession for months or years not just one day. He wanted this to be real for her and satisfying for both of them. Picking various restraints and props from the armoire he suddenly realized what an opportunity he had. The timing of this would be perfect. He snickered to himself as he planned their afternoon and evening. Paige would get the experience and test of a lifetime. He looked at his watch realizing he would only have about three hours for some initial training and then he would have Caitlin assist him. He couldn't have planned it better if he tried.

Paige had been lying on the bed for quite some time when she felt the bottle of water she drank earlier make its way through her system. She looked around the room wondering what she should do. Afraid she may not be able to hold it much longer she got up and walked naked to the restroom. She sat down on the toilet and started to urinate when Devon walked in.

What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

She jumped startled by his sudden appearance.

"I had to use the restroom."

"STOP!"

Paige stopped peeing; the expression on her face showed her confusion and fear.

"Stand up, I didn't say you could relieve yourself. You were not told to get off the bed. Get your ass back there now before I paddle it!"

Paige stood and tried to speak in her own defense. As the first noise escaped her lips Devon's hand landed on her right butt cheek leaving a light pink mark. She was in shock picking up her pace; she walked towards the bed. Her bladder felt even more full now than it had before she attempted to relieve herself. She climbed back on the large four poster bed and positioned herself the way she had been told to lay. Sliding his hand between the lips of her pussy Devon began to stimulate her clit, purposely making it more difficult for her to control her bladder. He needed her to realize quickly she had given up her right to make decisions. Even basic decisions such as using the restroom. Paige squirmed as Devon rubbed her harder. She was becoming excited by the stimulation but the fear of wetting herself was keeping her from enjoying it. He eased a finger inside her pussy and began to slide it in and out using his thumb to stimulate her clit. It was becoming more and more difficult for her not to urinate and he knew it.

"Do you want to use the restroom now?"

"Yes." She responded.

"Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes Master."

"Ask me."

"Can I use the restroom?"

Devon's hand once again met her flesh.

"Who are you talking to? You have to address me when speaking to me. Do it again."

Paige closed her eyes for a second realizing the simple mistake she had made.

"Master, may I use the restroom?"

Devon smiled.

"That's better. Now, beg me."

Waves of humiliation washed over Paige's body. She couldn't believe he was making her do this and at the same time she was more excited than she could ever remember.

"Please, Master, I beg you. Please let me use the restroom?"

He was having fun now. He loved this part of the game. Before long she would be begging him for everything, he thought.

"You can do better than that Paige, show me how badly you want it. Offer me something you know I want. Offer to suck my cock."

It was becoming nearly impossible not to wet herself. The continuing stimulation was exciting her and not allowing her to concentrate on holding her bladder.

"Please Master, let me go pee; I'll do anything you want. I will suck your cock but please let me go." Paige pleaded with him.

Quite impressed with her first attempt he lifted his hand touching his fingers to her lips.

"Clean them." He instructed.

Paige parted her lips and slowly extended her tongue to touch his fingers. She leaned forward allowing them to enter her mouth and reach the back of her throat. She sucked the juices from them as he brought them forward. Satisfied with the job she had done he reached over her and grabbed a black studded collar and placed it around her neck. To the silver ring on the front he attached a black leash and yanked it leading her off the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.