Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

The girls thanked the driver and made their way back to the house. Devon met them at the door to get his report from Paige. He could always tell when his trainer engaged in sexual contact with his slave. Her eyes reacted like a magnet with opposite poles turning away as soon as he looked at her.

Devon motioned for Caitlin to wait in the study while they spoke and without hesitation she left the foyer.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" He asked with a teasing grin.

Paige's face became even more flushed.

"Yes Devon, I did, thank you for asking." She returned the smile. She knew he loved teasing her.

"So, how did she do?"

"She's wonderful. Her stamina is amazing and her ability to excel at all of our activities is a little hard to take sometimes." Paige laughed

"I'm afraid before long she'll be the one training me" she exclaimed.

"Nonsense" Devon replied walking with her to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"You're in fantastic shape. You're the best, or I wouldn't have hired you."

"Thank you Devon, you're very sweet but I'm afraid you're underestimating Caitlin. She's a natural at everything she does."

Paige grabbed a bottle of water from the oversized stainless steel refrigerator and slowly twisted off the cap. Devon watched her closely as she raised the clear bottle to her lips and swallowed the cold refreshing liquid. The two had shared many intimate moments and Paige would give anything to be in Caitlin's shoes. She could never reveal that to her employer however.

"I'm glad to hear she's doing well. What did you think of the new horse and gear?"

"The horse is amazing, she's absolutely beautiful. She behaved perfectly on the ride. Caitlin ran her full out for much of it and she was smooth as could be. The new gear was great too; the saddles were much more comfortable than the old ones.

Paige could feel him continuing to stare at her as she spoke and it made her uncomfortable. She wanted him to take her right there on the counter with or without Lydia there. She looked over at the cook who was still preparing dinner for that evening.

"Devon, stop starting at me!" She said in a playful manor.

"I'm sorry, you look stunning with your cheeks so flushed and your blonde hair tied up on your head like a school girl. I can't help it. Come upstairs with me."

"Devon, we shouldn't."

She couldn't believe those words just came from her lips. Her body ached to feel him touch her. It had been weeks since they had been together. Devon ignored her words and took her by the hand.

"And why shouldn't we? Give me a good reason."

She looked into his eyes and felt her stomach drop and her entire body tingle with anticipation.

"I can't... I just keep thinking of Caitlin."

"Paige, Caitlin is my slave, she fully understands that I can be with others if I chose to be. Would you feel more comfortable if I had her leave the house?"

"Devon, I don't want her to have to leave her home so we can have sex. No matter what she is to you, she is still my friend and I respect her. I realize that's not my job but it is how I feel."

"Well then, why don't we ask her what she thinks?" Devon said knowing Caitlin would respond in anyway that he wanted her to.

"I don't know how she does it, it's obvious she is in love with you, have you seen the way she looks at you? She isn't just your slave Devon. She is much more than that and you know it. You have never treated any of your other slaves the way you treat her. I've seen it. You can't tell me you aren't in love with her as well.

"Paige, I'm shocked... you of all people! Do you really believe you can't love one person and have intimate feelings for another? Or what about sex without love? I know you have had sex with people you aren't in love with. So why should I be different?"

He held both of her hands and looked into her eyes. She tried to look away but he turned her cheek towards him and continued his speech.

"You know how I feel about you and that is completely separate from anything I have with Caitlin."

Paige stood still, she knew he was right but didn't want to hear it. She wanted him to say he loved her. She understood his need for a slave and was all right with it but didn't want to hear she was a side dish and not the main course. She smiled and tried to pretend what he said didn't affect her. Devon let go of her hands and walked into the study to see Caitlin. She was sitting in the large leather chair next to the fireplace, her arms wrapped around her knees that we pulled up to her chest. She held a novel in her hands appearing as if she was interested in what she was reading. She hoped he wouldn't ask what the book was about, there was no way she could concentrate on the words between the cover of the book when the conversation from the hall was ringing through her ears.

Caitlin stood as soon as she saw him walk in the room.

"Caitlin, go have a shower and get cleaned up, we are having company for dinner and I want you to be your usual amazing self." He leaned and kissed her on the forehead. "Paige said you did wonderful today, I'm so glad you are enjoying your training."

"Yes Master, I do enjoy it. It's hard work but Paige always makes it fun and challenging. And your new horse is the smoothest I've ever ridden. She didn't falter once."

Devon winked at her

"I'm glad you like your new horse, now run along and do as you are told before I have to spank you." He smiled and watched for her reaction.

"Yes Master" She took a step and then stopped in her tracks.

"Master?"

He only smiled. Caitlin jumped up and down like a child who had been given her first pony. "Thank you Master! I love her! May I go back and see her once I'm showered?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.