Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Caitlin woke at 6 AM and quietly rolled out of bed. She realized Devon must have been as tired, as she was the night before based on the fact he didn't wake her through the night to pleasure him. She laid out his clothes and slipped out the door into the long open hallway. Her room was next to Devon's and there was a door joining the two but they rarely used it. The door had one lock on Devon's side so he could enter her room at any time. It hadn't happened since she had been there. Even though he was her Master he did respect her privacy. His only condition was if he rang for her she come at once. The house was an old Victorian style with a long hallway over looking the downstairs foyer and living room. A thick oak banister ran the distance of the house giving you the feeling of walking on a catwalk. The high ceilings with intricate plaster moldings were like artwork in themselves.

Caitlin stood in front of the large full sized mirror and examined her behind. It was still tender from the attention it had received the following evening. She lightly ran her hand over the pink marks and smiled to herself. It was almost time for her trainer to be there for her daily exercise, she showered and dressed quickly putting on the form fitting Lycra training suit she was required to wear. Devon had given the trainer, Paige full say over their routine and Caitlin was supposed to respect her as a Master when they were together. She had worked with Devon for years and he trusted her completely. The one time Olympic swimmer was in fantastic shape. At 40 she looked more like she was in her early thirties.

Caitlin made her way to the kitchen, the smell of fresh bread lingered through the room like a French bakery. It appeared as if Lydia had been up for hours already preparing food for the day ahead. Caitlin poured herself a protein drink and sat on the stool chatting with the cook for a few minutes about the day's menu. Caitlin was unaware they were going to be having company for dinner. Lydia didn't know who the gentleman was but she did know that Devon wanted to impress him. She had been given a specific menu to follow and a list of wine and special Hors d'oeuvres to serve. At 6:45 Paige arrived as she did every morning. Caitlin had become very close to her over the last few weeks and thought of her as a companion. The Master status she had been given was not necessary in either of their eyes but was there as a precaution based on the antics of the last slave Devon had in his possession. Feisty and stubborn were not strong enough words to use to describe her.

The two sat in the front foyer for a few minutes going over the instructions for today's work out. Paige always liked to change it around to keep it interesting and to work all of the muscles of the body. Today they would run for an hour through the trails and end up at the stables for a ride and have a car pick them up there at 10:30AM. It would be an easy day compared to most.

After spending a good time stretching they set off on the trails which originated at the back of the house and wandered through the woods in various directions. It was always isolated and peaceful back there and was more relaxing then it was exhausting. During their run Paige asked Caitlin how the evening had gone. She had been thinking of her all night and wondering how she did.

"It was an amazing thing to see, I have never witnessed anything quite like it before."

"Tell me all about it, I've never been to one either. I have always been so curious about the big secret ball." Page said with big smile and a fake attitude.

Caitlin laughed at the facial expression Paige used to describe the secrecy.

"Well, at first it was like any large party, there were people dressed up socializing and catching up on old times. It reminded me of a large Christmas party for a big company. When dinner was served all of the Masters sat at the tables and ate, we (the slaves) sat on the floor next to them."

Paige looked somewhat amazed.

"You had to sit on the floor? I don't know how you do this caitlin." She shook her head as she said it, not in disapproval but in awe.

Again, Caitlin smiled.

"You wouldn't understand. Just as I wouldn't understand what it would be like to train six hours a day to compete in the Olympics."

Paige realized what Caitlin was saying and nodded her head in agreement.

"After dinner was the slave competition, they pick eight names and those slaves must go on stage and compete against each other in various tests. I prayed all night I wouldn't be called but I guess my higher power was busy elsewhere because my name was the last chosen."

Paige stopped running and looked at her.

"You had to go up on stage and do things in front of everyone? Devon didn't exempt you?" She was amazed and bewildered.

"No, it is supposed to be an honor to go there and compete for your Master. I was more than just a bit nervous but I just kept thinking about him and how I was showing the rest of the people in the room how devoted I was to him. It was the only thing that got me through it. Well, that and the blue eyes of another slave." Caitlin blushed as she revealed her secret to her friend.

"What! This just keeps getting better. Who is he?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you might know him. His name is justin. He is the slave of Sir Gerald. Paige, he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I can't get him out of my mind. And the bad thing is my Master knows. He talked about him last night when we were together."

Paige motioned for Caitlin to start running again in an attempt to get out of answering her question about the young man she had inquired about. Paige definitely knew who he was. Her mind wandered back to a time not long ago when she was called to fill in for Gerald's trainer who had been off sick. She remembered the feeling she got in the pit of her stomach when she arrived at his large mansion and saw before her the perfect male specimen. She worked him harder than she had ever worked anyone and he rose to every challenge. Their final day together they spent running and after Paige couldn't go any farther Justin picked her up and laid her on a bed of soft leaves and made love to her. She had never felt anything like it before or since. His strong arms and gentle touch felt like silk caressing her body and the talent he had to please a woman compared to none. She hoped Caitlin hadn't noticed she had drifted off into a daydream. She tried to snap out of it and clear her mind by asking more questions.

"So, how did you do up there?"

"Aside from feeling like I was going to vomit all over everyone in the front row I guess I did alright. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. My one comfort was that I was not there alone, the other slaves were having to go through the same things as I was and although we were competing against one another we were also supporting each other. I came in third of the eight."

"That's wonderful! Congratulations."

Caitlin smiled fully aware that Paige had not answered her question and had changed the subject.

The last part of the run was quiet, neither of them spoke very much and they appeared as if they were concentrating on their breathing. However, both were deep in thought thinking about the firm body and blue eyes of another slave and both were sexually excited because of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.