Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

"You did amazing tonight, thank you for being so obedient. I know how difficult it can be."

Caitlin smiled at Devon, she was physically and mentally exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lie down and go to sleep. Devon lit some scented candles and built a fire in the fireplace.

"I realize you are tired but I'm afraid the events of this evening have me rather worked up, run a bath and prepare my nightclothes I want some time with you before you go to sleep."

Caitlin nodded and walked to the large garden tub. She ran the water and poured the custom-made bath oil into the water. The scent of chamomile and lavender was soothing and the oil made beautiful designs as it swirled on top of the warm water. Mesmerized by the sight and smell she stood there motionless for several minutes going over the events of the evening. Justin's eyes and the firm lines of his body seemed to be the one thing that continued to run through her mind.

"Caitlin, my night clothes." Devon ordered.

His voice startled her from the tranquil moment she was secretly enjoying. She walked back to the bedroom and laid the silk boxers and robe on the bed. She undressed him and put away his clothing. Devon climbed into the bath and laid back while Caitlin bathed him. She ran the soft sponge over his body starting at his neck. He was tense and she could feel it through his shoulders. She wondered if he could tell she was thinking of the naked slave that stood next to her on the stage. Guilt filled her as she imagined the body parts she was cleaning were Justin's and not her masters. Devon could feel the distance between them and realized he must bring her back to reality quickly before she sunk too far into her fantasy.

"Undress and come in here with me."

Caitlin obeyed his command without hesitation. She let the black dress fall to the floor like a leaf falling from a tree in autumn revealing her perfectly shaped breasts still marked with pink welts from the evening's competition. She turned to the mirror putting her long hair up on her head and Devon saw the same marks covering her firm round buttocks and the back of her thighs. Devon's cock immediately reacted to the sight of his naked slave temporarily branded as a sign of her submission to him. She climbed into the tub large enough for eight people and sunk down to her shoulders below the warm water. Devon grabbed her gently but firmly by the arm and pulled her over to him.

"What was going through your mind as you stood there on that stage naked in front of hundreds of people being paddled and humiliated? I want to know exactly what you were thinking."

Caitlin's spoke softly and slowly describing the thoughts that raced through her mind.

"I was so nervous and afraid I wasn't sure that I would be able to stand let alone follow the instructions of the Masters in Training. I just continued to remind myself that I was there for you, to show the world how much I lived to serve you and needed to please you."

Devon smiled. Her words were perfectly formed with a slight unknown accent.

"Did it excite you?"

"Yes Master, it did." She hung her head ashamed of being excited by the exploitation of her body.

"Would you do it again for me?"

"Yes master, if it would please you."

"Stand up"

Caitlin stood in front of him, her body coated with the oil she had placed in the bath earlier. The tiny droplets of water ran down her breasts to her belly and got caught in the perfectly shaped hair, which grew above her now wet vagina. The contrast between the warm water and the air temperature combined with the excitement of standing before her master caused her nipples to harden and increase in size. She could feel her body temperature growing warmer despite the coldness of the air on her wet body. Devon watched her for what seemed like an eternity. He stood beside her and lightly pinched her breast then raised his hand to her shoulders pushing her down into a kneeling position. Obediently she opened her mouth without being told. Devon moved closer holding his now stiff cock out towards her open lips. She lightly ran her tongue over the head and then opened her mouth wider as he slid his hard member all the way into her throat. He held it there as she closed her lips and sucked lightly running her tongue all around the underside of the shaft as it penetrated the back of her mouth. Devon slowly pulled it out to the head and then quickly back in as far as it would go. Caitlin had mastered the art of sucking Devon exactly how he liked. Many long hours were spent training her with a dildo so Devon could teach her every technique. One of his biggest turn ons while training a slave was showing them how to suck a cock. It brought back so many memories of his training and being with Sir Gregory. One day he would enjoy both a female and a male slave living in his home, he was sure of that. Caitlin lost herself in her task, feeling the already hard cock become harder and thicker as the blood made it's way through him. She loved the internal sense of power giving a great blowjob gave her. She knew he wouldn't finish this way, he rarely did. It was generally his way of becoming hard and extremely excited but he never liked to finish that quickly.

"Now turn around and bend over the side of the tub."

Caitlin turned and bent over, her elbows resting on a towel that was folded and placed at the side of the garden tub. Devon gave her already red behind a slap leaving a pink handprint. The heat shot through her body making her even more excited than she had gotten while sucking Devon's cock. Again, another slap this time on the other cheek. A small moan escaped Caitlin's lips. She knew she wasn't supposed to speak or make any noise when Devon was spanking her but sometimes it was impossible not to let it slip. She was already tender from the earlier events of the evening and each slap reminded her once again of how she was bent over on the stage being paddled and hit with the riding crop while Justin stood and watched her. Staring into her eyes each time contact was made to help her focus on something other than the Master in Training's punishment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.