Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

"Can I have your attention please?" The MC asked trying to settle down the crowd before him. "I have the list of names for the annual slave competition. I'm sure you are all anxious to hear who will compete for this year's prize." The microphone squealed as he leaned close to it announcing the rules and names that had been chosen to compete.

"The Master of the slave who has the most points at the end of the evening will win an all expense paid trip for two to Fiji, including a rental car, penthouse suit and one thousand dollars in spending money."

The crowd quieted listening with anticipation to hear the names of the slaves who would compete.

"The first competitor will be Sir Mathew's slave Rayanne"

Sir Mathew stood and ushered his young female slave to the stage. Visibly shaken by the news she would be competing, her face changed to a dark shade of pink as she walked slowly up the stairs. A young man in a black tie and cummerbund ushered her to the left of the MC.

"Our next contestant will be Master Christian's slave Justin"

The slave who had been paddled so harshly earlier stood and walked toward the stage after a nod from his Master. Christian stayed seated watching his slave walk confidently up the stairs taking his place next to the nervous slave already standing there. Caitlin watched the young man standing there showing no fear. Five more names were called before the announcement of the final name.

"The last competitor of the night will be Sir Devon's slave Caitlin." Devon looked at her, and saw the tears immediately swelling in her eyes. He whispered in her ear "You will do just fine" then kissed her on the head and walked with her to the stage. Her knees were shaking as she made her way up the four wooden stairs to the top of the stage. She stood next to the other seven competitors starring into the audience of Masters and fellow slaves. She was sure the entire room could hear her heart pounding and she could not remember a time when she was so nervous.

The MC walked off the stage and left the Master in Training to take over the contest.

"Before we begin with the competition I would like the slaves to accompany Trevor to the back room to change into the outfits that have been chosen for tonight's events. While they are back there feel free to get yourself a drink and make yourself comfortable for the evenings events. I hope you will be pleased with the various competitions we have arranged for the slaves to take part in. Take a fifteen minute break and then we will start with our first event."

Devon walked across the room to the bar to get himself a drink. Sir Gregory stood next to him and patted him on the back.

"I was hoping your new toy would be called. I can't wait to see how she does." He said in his usual loud booming voice.

"I hope she isn't as nervous as I am" Devon laughed. "She hates being in front of other people and is extremely anxious about this but I'm sure she will do fine. She always does. I don't think you will be disappointed." Devon smiled at his old Master got his drink and went back to his table to wait.

When the slaves were led back onto the stage they were naked with the exception of various costume animal ears and tails. Trevor smiled widely at the audience, as he led them by leashes on their hands and knees across the stage. The tails hung from butt plugs between their legs, which had been placed in their asses, the ears were on headbands placed on top of their heads. All but one of the slaves was bright red and trying to turn away from the crowd. Justin, Master Christian's slave looked directly into the crowd, the gray floppy ears framed his child-like face accenting his bright blue eyes. The tail that protruded from his ass hung right to the floor and had a tiny bow tied to the bottom of it. He didn't appear bothered by the exploitation of his body at all. Caitlin wore pastel pink ears and a tiny corkscrew tail, which stuck out at a one hundred and eighty-degree angle from her behind. Her face was bright red and she held her head down so she was looking at the ground not into the crowd of anxiously awaiting audience members. She was already terribly humiliated and the competition hadn't even started.

"The first event will be for each slave to parade across the stage making the noise of the animal they are dressed up to portray. As they do so Trevor will herd them through a small obstacle course. The slaves will not know which way they are supposed to go and will be forced to find his or her way by following the lead of the ridding crop Trevor will hold in his hand. If the slave does not go the right way they will be hit with the crop." The Master in Training stood back and allowed Trevor to round up the first slave. He was dressed as a lion with orange-yellow ears and a long tail, his tall, lanky frame made it difficult for him to crawl and maneuver himself around the various obstacles. By the time he reached the other end of the stage there was a road map of bright red lines across his behind where the crop had hit him for going the wrong way. After the next four contestants Caitlin was ushered to the front of the line and was positioned facing the crowd. Devon watched her closely and giving into superstition crossed his fingers as his slave was brought forward. She wanted to finish the competition so she didn't embarrass him in front of all of his friends but she was frozen and unable to move. The crop came down easing her over to the right where she now faced the last competitor, Justin. His eyes met hers and she could feel him encouraging her with his glance. She focused only on him for the remainder of the obstacle course, so focused she couldn't even hear herself making the tiny squealing noises she was forced to make. The only thing she had noticed was the wetness that had formed between her legs and the surprise she felt from being aroused by the task she was given. She managed to make it through the course with only one sting from the crop and didn't remember how she did it. As she kneeled next to the other slave she looked down to see her nipples were hard and protruding realizing she was not the only one who noticed, many of the audience members were also focused on her breasts, which caused her to blush. As Justin made his way through the obstacles she watched intently hoping he would not have to suffer the same fate he had earlier in the evening. She was sure his behind must still be tender from the paddling he had received from his Master. Making loud donkey noises appearing to be unaffected by the laughter he provoked from the crowd, he pranced through the obstacles flawlessly occasionally wiggling his ass back and forth to shake his tail at the crowd. At the end of the first event Caitlin and Justin were tied for first place. The audience applauded and waited for the next event. Caitlin's knees ached from crawling around the stage and having to remain on them through the first contest.

"After the first round we have Master Christian's slave and Master Devon's slave tied for first place. That ends the humility portion of the contest and we will now move on to the pain tolerance. Of course none of the things we will do will be severe and may be mild compared to what some of the slaves are used to but they will be challenging. Especially when done in front of such a large crowd. Once again Trevor will prepare the slaves for the event and this will give you an opportunity for a quick break but please be back in your seats in ten minutes."

With the assistance of four other young men Trevor set up a rack across the stage. The rack consisted of a bar 6 feet in height and twenty feet across the stage like a coat rack. Each of the slaves had their hands tied to the bar over their heads exposing their naked bodies to the Master in Training and the crowd. Once all of the slaves were bound with their butt plugs still in place the lights dimmed in the room. As each slave was paddled and taunted they were placed in the spot light to be sure all attention was on them. Rayanne was the first slave to compete in what would prove to be her most difficult event of the night. For ten straight minutes she was spanked with four different types of paddles ranging from wood to leather. At the end of the episode tears were streaming down her face and loud sobbing noises were heard through out the room. Similar occurrences happened with the other contestants. As Justin stood facing the crowd he stared blankly not reacting to any of the blows given by the Master in Training. The only change in his body while being administered the blows was his erection, which stood straight up stretching almost to his navel. Despite his already tender ass from his earlier paddling he didn't appear to be bothered by the series of blows from the man with the paddle. His lack of response only seemed to encourage the Master in Training to hit him harder than he had hit the other contestants and regardless of how hard he hit the young blue eyed slave there was no response. Caitlin wondered how he achieved such distance from the situation he was in. She could feel the wind from the paddle moving through the air as she stood next to them and knew the blows were much harder than anything she was used to. It increased the fear inside in her knowing she would be next.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.