Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

After showering and getting dressed, Caitlin met Devon in his room as requested. It had been a while since they had time for a sexual session like they used to have. The paddles and restraints sat idol for months since Devon's promotion to Director of the society. He spent less time at home and more time taking care of the urgent tasks needed to keep everything running smoothly.

"Caitlin before we begin, what was the name of the man you ran away from?"

"Robert Angst, why do you ask?"

"I thought the name sounded familiar, he applied for a membership to the Society. I saw the paperwork today."

"Oh, Master you can't let him in! Please don't let him join, he is dangerous."

"Shhh, it's okay, I will express your concerns to the other members and I'm sure his application will be denied. That's why I asked you. They may however request that you tell them your reasons. You've never even told me the whole story."

"I know I haven't. I just don't like to think about it. The man is horrible and should not be responsible for the life of anyone else."

"I will be sure to let them know, we have a meeting tomorrow evening. Don't worry about that now, we have some business of our own to take care of." Devon stroked her hair and smiled.

"Turn around, let me see you."

Caitlin turned slowly allowing Devon to get a good look at her. Looking irresistible in her outfit consisting of a black lycra strap placed around the back of her neck, wrapped around and crisscrossed in order to cover her nipples he nodded his head with approval. The matching thong and high heels left little to the imagination. Devon liked the idea behind thongs; he wanted to be sure her ass was visible after her paddling. He loved the way her flesh turned red after a few good smacks. Today he wanted it all, going all out to make up for the months they had not been able to spend quality time together.

"Come, let me put on your collar."

Caitlin walked over to her Master obediently, lifting her hair for him to place the black leather collar around her neck. Attaching the long leash to the silver hoop in the center, giving it a little tug to let her know she was ready.

"We're going out by the pool to play today, it's beautiful outside."

"But Master, isn't today the day the landscapers are coming?"

"Is that a problem? If it is I can let them all pull up a chair and watch to help you get over that fear."

"No Master, it's not a problem." She said lowering her eyes to show her obedience.

Carrying the large duffel bag Devon led Caitlin outside by her leash to the poolside. The tall white trellis was perfect to use to tie her up. It was fastened tightly to a beam and the slats of white wood made it perfect to tie rope to. Not to mention the climbing rose bushes, which acted as a deterrent to keep her from trying to pull away or move too much. Devon had never tied Caitlin up out by the pool and knew her fear of being exposed in public would add to the intensity. Tying her arms just above her head so the bindings had some slack he watched as she made herself more comfortable. The shackles on her ankles were bound in the same fashion. Devon picked up the leather paddle giving her one light swat on her behind to get warmed up. He knew she enjoyed being paddled if it wasn't too hard. Every time they used one she became so excited her juice ran down her leg even before he fucked her. Today was no different. Devon undid the clasp on her top and pulled it off. Her exposed breasts looked beautiful in the sunlight. After ten firm strikes her thighs shimmered with wetness. Lightly caressing the glowing flesh on her ass he felt the heat coming off of her. Smack, smack, smack. Three harder strikes and she began to whimper. He had never been this hard on her but it had been so long that he missed the S&M part of their relationship, he wanted to take advantage of it while he could.

To help cool her down, Devon got the garden hose and sprayed the cold water on her red behind. The initial shock caused her to jolt leaning her into the thorns of the climbing rose bushes. One of the thorns scratched her right breast causing a tiny drop of blood to drip down on to her nipple. It caught Devon's eye and made him think of a painting he had once seen. Picking up his cell phone he called the house.

"Gavin, quickly, bring me my camera please."

He wanted to photograph what he saw before him. Caitlin looked beautiful, bound to the white trellis, her ass a few shades lighter than the deep red roses which framed her milky white body glistening in the sun with the tiny droplets of water from the garden hose. The small trickle of blood dripping down her nipple made the picture perfect. He took a dozen photos and handed Gavin back the camera.

"Go to town and have these developed, I want them for tonight."

"Yes Master" He turned and left.

The prospect of having such erotic photos of his slave added to Devon's excitement. He was impressed with Caitlin's patience, he realized she had been standing there for quite a while for him to take the photographs and she didn't complain.

Devon looked into his bag and pulled out a new toy. He decided that he would put the paddle down and try a riding crop instead. Clipping her lightly; it connected below Caitlin's ass on the back of her upper thigh. Clenching her teeth she waited for what was to come.

A pink welt appeared quickly where the crop connected. Devon repeated the motion several times, a little harder each time leaving a trail of marks on Caitlin's lower body. The heat diverged through her like a lightening bolt. Each time the crop touched her skin, a muffled whimper escaped her lips.

When his masterpiece of lines was complete, Devon got on his knees and traced each one with his moist wet tongue. The sounds of whimpering turned to moans and he could feel by her movements she was close to the edge even without having her pussy stimulated.

Caitlin looked up to see one of the landscapers watching as her Master licked her welts and immediately spoke out.

"Master, someone is watching, please stop."

Devon looked back to see the man peering over the large oleander bush. He ducked when he realized he had been seen.

"You, behind the bush. Come here."

The man slowly walked towards him embarrassed that he had been caught. His erection was evident through his beige shorts.

"What do you think?" Devon said to the man as he pointed to Caitlin.

"She's beautiful." He uttered, still embarrassed by his voyeurism.

"Does it excite you to see her tied up with a red ass from being paddled and hit with a riding crop?"

Caitlin's face was redder than her ass and she was doing everything in her power not to cry. Her fear of being publicly humiliated was hitting her full force like a bat to the stomach.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.