Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Caitlin laid back motionless waiting for Gavin to make his move. He appeared more nervous walking towards her than he did while being inspected by Devon. His large muscular body hovered over her as she lay, bound to the couch. Straddling her, he kissed her forehead then her nose and chin working his way down not touching her with the rest of his body. Taking the tab to her zipper between his teeth he slid it down her belly, his nose brushing between the soft flesh of her breasts now pouring out of her open suit. He moved gracefully without faltering. His tongue reached out to softly lick her right nipple. The instant it touched, her skin exploded with Goosebumps. Taking it into his mouth he sucked slowly flicking it with his tongue. She knew she could have cum right there if she let herself. Doing her best to hold back and prolong the inevitable she tried not to focus on the burning between her legs. After teasing her other breast in the same manor he let his tongue glide slowly down her firm flat stomach nibbling and sucking on her navel. She wanted to reach up and touch him so badly but her hands would not move. She could see his hard cock peeking out from between his legs as he looked up at her.

"Take me please."

"Not yet, wait--it will be worth it."

She didn't doubt it for a second; his voice rang out with such sincerity.

His hands lightly brushed over her body starting with her neck, outlining her breasts then making their way to the bottom half of her outfit to remove it. Sliding it down over her hips and legs allowing his fingers to trail along her soft, smooth flesh. His eyes focused on the moist lips between her thighs. He lowered himself towards them, spreading apart the outer folds. Inside he saw her glistening clit and the luscious canal he would soon fill. His tongue licked her for the first time, immediately she looked at Devon. With her body on fire she forgot her Master was lying on the bed watching. Sitting with his back propped up against the headboard, his right hand firmly wrapped around his hard cock, which had quickly come back to life. Caitlin didn't notice the loud moans coming from her mouth. She felt like she was hovering over her own body, taken to a world she had never been to before. Gavin's tongue was inside of her, caressing the inner walls of her opening. She could feel her temperature starting to rise and her body beginning to tingle, watching as her Master stroked his cock to the sight of her being eaten by another man. Screaming in ecstasy it pushed her over the edge. Gavin brought her to a climax so intense she felt she had experienced another dimension of life.

As her intense orgasm subsided Gavin moved up to kiss her. Their tongues touched and he took hers into his mouth sucking on it gently. The taste was familiar to her but everything else was new and exciting. Frustrated by her bound hands she tried to pull up hard to break the bindings.

"Please let me make you cum like you did me? I want to taste you"

"Shhh don't worry about me. I will cum, don't worry. You are supposed to be being punished for being such a bad girl." He smiled at her and slowly brought his cock to the outside of her pussy teasing her with it, letting it sit on the outside of her for what seemed like an eternity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.