Jessica's Problem - Cover

Jessica's Problem

by Sundown

Copyright© 2001 by Sundown

Incest Sex Story: Young 13 yrs old hermaphrodite with a huge dick is comforted by her mother late at night.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   .

Chapter 1

Darla turn the tv off and shut off the lights. It was 9pm and although it was Friday, she was getting pretty tired.

She was a mother in her forties. Not the most attractive women in the world since she didn't lose all the weight from her pregnancy, but she was a full figured women. Her ex-husband still left her though and she was forced to raise her now 13 year old teenager girl all by herself.

She went upstairs to go to her room. She passed by her daughter's room and heard gentle sobbing coming from inside.

She knocked on the door but there was no answer. Slowly she opened the door. It was dark inside with only a bedside lamp on. Jessica was face down in her pillow weeping.

Darla walked over to her daughter's bed and sat down, resting her hand on the sobbing girl in a effort to calm her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Jessica turned her hand to face her mother; her long blonde hair falling over her face.

"I-It's n-nothing..." she lied her voice trembling.

Her mother brushed her little girl's hair from her wet face.

"Please tell me, I want to help."

Darla's voice was so soothing that the young girl opened up.

"I was in the girl's locker room after gym class today. I don't usually go in there 'cause... well... you know. Anyway there were all these naked girls all over. I couldn't help it! My... my..." and she broke down again.

"You got a hard on didn't you?" she asked feeling her child's sadness.

Jessica was born a hermaphrodite. This was the reason her father left them when she was born, he was convinced that Darla and Jessica were freaks. But she wasn't a normal she-male. They usually have small penises but Jessica had a very large one. It was a little bit longer than 9 inches and was about 3 inches wide. Also her testicles were inside her body and were very large so when she would cum, she would produce an alarming amount of sperm.

"Yes..." she confessed.

"And what else?" she probed.

"It was getting really big and all I had was towel on. I ran into a bathroom and... and..." she broken down again.

"Masturbated?"

Her daughter was now wailing.

"I'm a freak!" she screamed between gasps.

Darla slapped the girl hard across her face. The entire house was silent. They both knew that that word was taboo in this house. It was the word Harold, Darla's ex, used when he left.

"I'm sorry!" they both said at once.

Darla leaned in and embraced her girl and Jessica hugged back.

"I shouldn't have hit you." Darla whispered into her ear.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have said..."

Jessica was in a jam. Her mother's warm body was turning her on. Quickly she tried to break the embrace but her mother still wanted to hold on. The teenager's desperation grew and she pushed her mother away.

The startled mom looked at her daughter and noticed a bulge growing in her tight jeans pants.

"Jessica!" she gasps pointing at her kids pants, "Your... growing!"

The devastated teen threw her hands to cover her groin but her hands weren't helping the situation.

Darla recovered from her shock and started to removed her daughter's hands from her crotch.

"Let me see it Jessie."

"What?! NO!"

"I'm your mother it's ok. Let me see it." Darla said with the same soothing voice.

Jessica complied. She slowly unzipped her jeans and slid them off with her panties.

Darla had the biggest shock of her life. Sticking straight out from her daughter was the biggest dick she had ever seen. She could even see a small drop of pre-cum on the tip.

After what seemed like forever Darla spoke. "Do you want to masturbate Jessie?"

"... yes... I really do." Jessica said not looking her mother in the eye.

"I'm I the one who did this to you?"

"... yes..."

"Do I do this to you all the time"

"... yes..."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"..."

Darla reached over and touched her daughter's cock. At the first stroke Jessica's cock started spitting pre-cum.

"Oh! Are you done already?" Darla asked a little surprised.

"N-No" Jessica started to explain, "i-it always does t-that."

Darla resumed her gentle stroking, pre-cum covering her hand. She was in deep admiration of this enormous shaft. She could feel the veins running along the sides. She had fun pulling the foreskin back and watching the head grown harder.

"Mom!" the young girl cried out.

"What is it?"

"Stop teasing me, rub it harder!"

Darla grabbed the teenager's dick in both her hands and started to really go at it. Cum was covering her hands and her wrists. Then she took one of her hand and started to finger her little girl's pussy.

That did it.

Jessica felt her orgasm start deep within her. It spread fast and hard throughout her body. Her toes curled. Her eyes shut hard. Her hands gripped the sheets just as hard as her mother gripped her dick. Cum spurted out high into the air landing everywhere. The orgasm lasted about 30 seconds. jessica was shaking and withering on the bed, beads of sweat covering her soft skin. By the end they were both covered in cum.

"Wow!" Darla said.

"That was amazing!" said an exhausted Jessica.

Darla scoped a wad of cum of her face and licked it.

"Hey this is good!"

"I know."

Darla looked shocked and Jessica laughed.


Chapter 2

Jessica laid on her bed limbs flayed about the bed reveling in the post-orgasmic glow of sex. She looked over at her mother who was still eating cum off her finger. She felt her cock grow hard again and in no time it was at attention.

Darla looked over at her daughter and smiled.

"Up for another round are we?"

"Yup!", responded the little girl now softly stroking her dick.

Darla reached over to help Jessica.

Jessica spoke.

"Mom..."

"Yes dear?", her mother said still looking at the amazing member which was now rock hard.

"Could you like... you know..."

"What?", Darla asked now looking at her daughter in the eyes.

"Could you... suck on it?", the teenager said shyly avoiding her mother's gaze, "I mean you don't have to... I understand if... it's just that..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.