Massage - Cover

Massage

by Sundown

Copyright© 2001 by Sundown

Erotica Sex Story: Short story for a women. Young male gives younger girl a massage after a long day at school. Things get heated as the massage goes on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   .

"AUUGGHH!", you scream as you slam the door to my car.

I pull out of your schools parking lot and start down the street.

"What's wrong?", I ask.

"It's stupid gym teacher! We had to do SO many exercices today!", you say rubbing the back of your neck.

"You're exhausted?"

"Yes and my muscles are worn out.", you say still rubing and twisting your body.

"You know what would help?", I say.

"What?"

"A massage."

"Yeah that would feel great! You know where I can get one?", you laugh.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I'll give you it."

I pull up into your driveway, we step out and make our way into your house.

"Mom? Dad?", you call out but no one is home, "oh well, at least we'll have some privacy.

We go upstairs to your room. You fall on your stomach unto your bed clearly worn out.

"Get to it!", you demand pointing to your back.

"Ok ok."

I stradle your waist, putting my legs on either side of you. I start taking off your shirt.

"What are you doing?", you ask not mad but surprised.

"I thought it would feel better if your shirt wasn't in the way.", I say still pulling your shirt off.

"Oh ok", you say still a little hesitant.

You lie back down on the bed with only your skirt and bra.

I start to rub your shoulders and neck. You can feel the tension leave them. You forget that you don't have your shirt on but when I start to take off your bra, you turn to to look up. I push you back down gently.

"Relax... don't worry.", I say and my soothing voice calms you.

With your bra gone I can now masage your whole back and very soon your back to enjoying the wonderful feelings. You can feel my warm hands all over your back. You even feel my finger tips slide down and touch the sides of your breast but you don't say anything.

I start to move down your body. Once again I start to remove your skirt. You make a small attempt to protest but eventually settle back down. Now your lying down in only your panties. My hands work their way up your legs. I knead and massage each of your feet, your calves, your thighs. I can feel you squirm a little as my hands get closer and closer to your pussy. some of my fingers brush your lips which only teases you, making your body fell warm and tingly.

Then I turn you over.

I move back up to stradle your waist. After a brief time rubbing your neck I move down to your breast. I can see your breath stuck in your throat as my fingers brush your nipples. You cannot describe the shock as you see my head your right nipple and suck it into my mouth. My tongue twirls around it and makes it hard. I move to your other niple and do the same making sure to make it a little wet. I raise my head a little and blow softly on them and the sudden coolness makes you shiver.

I make my way down your body once more but this time pulling your panties off. I throw them off the bed.

You look like a naughty angel lying there with your legs spread and your lips parted with a little moisture shining between them. Your breath has all but stopped and your nipples are hard and standind up. Your body is hot and feels like it's on fire! Your hands are holding your sheets as you anticipate what will happen next. And your eyes are looking right into mine. I can see into your soul and know what you want.

My head moves down again but not to your chest. My fingers spread your pussy lips even wider. I can see your clit is hard. The tip of my tongue touches it. You entire body tightens. You hands grip the sheets harder and you are no longer breathing. My mouth covers it and sucks gently. My tongue goes wild around your clit, flicking back and forth around it. I take a fingers and slide it into you. I fuck you for awhile with it. I then add another finger. You feel fuller and your body heats up. My tongue is still going at it, sending waves of pleasure throught you. You grab my head my push it into you trying to get more and more pleasure. Then I take my fingers out. You feel empty without them there but you soon feel very full as I shove three fingers into you. Your moans fill the house and your hips keep bucking of the bed to meet my thrusts. Your clit is still being tormented by my tongue.

You feel your orgasm starting.

Your toes curl. You feel the intense pleasure run through your body. I can feel your muscles tense up. You let out a deep, long moan that turns into a scream. You are still holding my head, pushing hard against your pussy. Your cum covers my face.

It toke a long time before you calmed down. We don't say anything as your breathing returns to normal. Your eyes are closed. Sweat is all over your body. You turn to me and smile. I say:

"How's that for a massage?"

We both lie back and laugh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.