Our First Meeting - Cover

Our First Meeting

by Sean McGinnis

Copyright© 2001 by Sean McGinnis

Erotica Sex Story: Sean drives to meet his online lover Jan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

As I drive across Virginia, I think about what might lie ahead. I'm finally going to meet my on-line lover, Jan. I feel a little knot in my belly. I'm a little nervous and I keep asking myself the same questions. Will I be what she expects? Will I be able to satisfy her? The wait is almost over as I pull into Roanoke, where we agreed to meet in a hotel just outside of town. We agreed to meet there, so if we didn't hit it off, we could part and go our separate ways, no strings attached.

I find the hotel, but spot a flower shop across the street, so I run over to get some roses for Jan. I pull into the hotel parking lot and go up to the front desk. Jan told me she would already have a room, so I tell the clerk I'm Terry and I'm looking for Jan. After fumbling around for a while she hands me a key and says room 131. After driving around the building a couple of times, I finally find room 131. As I walk up to the door, I can feel my heart pounding and palms getting sweaty. I need to calm down, so I take a walk around the hotel swimming pool. The place is pretty much deserted, but there is one lady lying on a lounge chair, so I ease my way around to get a closer view. As I get closer, she suddenly looks at me and says "who's the lucky lady"? Catching me by surprise, all I could say was, "huh?" Well, you're at a hotel with red roses in your hand, some lady must be very lucky, she says. Oh, yeah, well hopefully I'm the lucky one, I'm here to meet a woman I met on the internet, I say as I sit down on the chair beside her. Wow, what a coincidence, she says, I'm here to meet a guy I met on the net, you wouldn't happen to be Terry would you? Yes, I am Terry, you're not Jan are you? Yeah, I am. I lean down to give her a hug and hand her the roses. I feel like I already know her and she looks so hot in her bikini, I want to jump on top of her and stick my tongue down her throat, but I better not. As we sit there and chit chat, my eyes keep drifting down to her ample breasts and I'm suddenly glad that I'm not wearing some loose swimming trunks. After talking for a while, she says she is hungry and wants to go get something to eat. I agree and now that my nervousness has eased I feel hungry too. The hotel had a nice restaurant, so we decided to eat there. We had a nice dinner and after a few beers, we both were loosening up, talking about everything from kids to sex. I notice she keeps stretching her neck and ask if she is ok. She says she must have slept wrong, because she has a kink in her neck. Well, I can massage it for you, I say. That would be great, she says as we walk out of the restaurant. Why don't you go and take a hot shower, while I go and get some baby oil, I tell her. Ok, she says as she kisses me on the cheek, I'll be ready for you when you get back. As I drive to the store, I can barely control my excitement. When I get in the store, my imagination goes wild, I pick up some baby oil, beer and when I reach in the cooler and grab a can of whipped cream, I feel the bulge in my pants growing.

As I'm about to put my key into the hotel room door, I hear moaning from inside. I put my ear to the door and listen while Jan moans. I guess when she said she would be ready, she really meant it. Not wanting her to finish without me, I go into the room and find Jan naked as the day she was born under the sheets. I notice a porn movie on the TV and a grin on her face.

Are you okay, I ask. Yeah, I'm fine she says, but I still have the kink in my neck. Well, let me take a shower and I'll take care of that. I hand her a beer and give her a long, deep, wet kiss before I head for the bathroom. In the bathroom, I turn on the shower and close the door, leaving it cracked a little bit. As I take my jeans off, I look through the crack in the door and see Jan pleasuring herself under the sheets. The sexy look on her face as she massages her clit has me stroking my aching cock furiously. Her hips thrust wildly as her hands work their magic, bringing her to orgasm about the same time my cock explodes, spewing hot cum all over the bathroom floor.

With the hot water from the shower flowing over my body, thinking of the sexy goddess waiting for me, it doesn't take long till my cock is awake and ready for action. I walk back into the room bare ass naked with my half erect cock leading the way, grab the baby oil and tell Jan to roll over on her belly. She rolls over and puts her hands out to the sides, while I straddle her back, my balls lying on her back. I pour some baby oil on her back and begin to rub it all over her back, neck and arms, then slowly begin rubbing it into every muscle from her neck to her shoulders, all the way down to her lower back, massaging every inch of her back on the way down. Then I spin around, placing my ass on her back, giving me a close up view of her beautiful round ass. Pouring oil in my hands and rubbing them together, I put one hand on each of her ass cheeks and begin rubbing and massaging them, squeezing them together and pulling them apart. Then sliding them down between her thighs, feeling her soft pussy lips and back up and along the crack of her ass and down the backs of her thighs to the back of her knees and then massaging her calves. As I roll off of her, I tell her to roll over on her back. As I straddle her, my now hard cock lies on her belly. While I reach for the oil, I caress her cheeks and brush the hair from her face. I squeezed oil between her luscious tits and began rubbing it all over her chest and belly, gently, but firmly massaging all around each breast, circling around and around, squeezing each perky nipple. Moving down lower, I find the object of my desire right in front of my face. Spreading her legs and sitting between them, I can see her pussy lips are swollen and glistening already. With more oil on my hands, I slide one hand down each leg, slowly massaging every muscle from her hips to her knees, then back up her inner thighs, running my thumbs up each side of her pussy, gently spreading her lips. Jan, I say, how do you feel now? Much better, she says, get up here and kiss me.

Leaning forward, our mouths meet and her tongue is in my mouth right away, while she reaches down and strokes my cock.

We are both very hot and bothered as our tongues dance. While running my hands through her hair, I nibble on her earlobe, then stick my tongue in her ear and swirl it around and around, getting it all wet, then gently blowing. Pulling her hand from my rock hard cock, I get up, go to the refrigerator and get the whipped cream. With a devilish grin on her face, she says,

"what are you going to do with that"? You're about to find out, I say and begin to spray it from her neck, down her chest, around each breast and down the middle of her belly to her belly button. Slowly, but surely I follow the trail of whipped cream with my tongue, licking up every trace of it. Then, time for more whipped cream. As I move lower, spreading her legs, I spray it from her belly button, down and all around her mound and down her inner thighs to her knees. As I follow the trail of whipped cream with my tongue, Jan's moaning makes me even hornier. I lick all around her mound, along the sides and down to her asshole, careful not to touch her clit, then down each thigh to her knees. Now that all the whipped cream is gone, it's time to taste some of her cream. Spreading her legs farther, I bury my head between her thighs. Dragging my tongue along the sides of her lips, around and around and around, then up and down her slit, till I find her clit. Gently, I twirl my tongue around her clit and suck on it. Up and down, up and down her slit very slowly, then suddenly I ram my tongue in her pussy as far as it will reach. Her hips buck wildly and she pulls my face into her sopping pussy as she cums. It seems like I licked her sweet pussy for an eternity as she cums again and again and again. She is so hot, my balls feel like they're going to explode, so I move up and slide my cock in her juicy pussy, slowly I slide it in and out, in and out. After a few minutes, I can feel the cum boiling in my balls and start thrusting in and out of her faster and faster. She pulls me to her and thrusts her tongue in my mouth about the same time I blow my load inside of her and I collapse on top of her. Damn, she was hot!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.