Private Jan - Cover

Private Jan

by Sean McGinnis

Copyright© 2001 by Sean McGinnis

Erotica Sex Story: A helicopter mechanical instructor takes on his first female recruit who he can't seem to ignore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Oral Sex   .

I was on the verge of burnout. I had been an instructor in the Army, teaching helicopter mechanics for almost four years. It was always the same thing over and over again. Every few weeks I would get a new class of Privates, teach them what they needed to know and send them on to the next section. From time to time, there would be a female student, but every instructor knew better than to fraternize with them. Occasionally we would hear about someone getting busted for doing just that. I had always been sure not to put myself into a position where I would even be tempted. To me, it wasn't worth the risk and I had too much to lose. But, eventually, I was tempted and took the risk and fortunately it turned out to be a great experience.

It was a hot summer morning and I had just picked up a new class in my section. In the class was a female who caught my attention as soon as I laid eyes on here. I'll call her Private Jan. Private Jan wasn't like the usual 18 or 19 year old; she was closer to my age.

The Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) that we wear in the Army does no justice for a woman's body, but even in BDU's, I could tell Private Jan had a nice full round ass and some big tits. I enjoyed looking at Private Jan, but I really had no intentions other than the typical student and instructor relationship. That's what I was telling my self, but my dick seem to be thinking on it's own.

When the students started working, it was a little warm, so I told them to take their BDU jackets off and work in their t-shirts. This was normal when it was hot, but today I just wanted to have a better view of Private Jan's big tits. Usually, I kept my distance from female students to prevent even an accusation of wrongdoing, but now I didn't care. Private Jan was being borderline flirtatious with me and I wasn't backing away. While helping another student across the room, I looked over at Private Jan and she was bent over with her elbows on the workbench reading the manual. The way she was standing there with her legs spread apart and ass sticking out made my dick hard. She called me over to ask me a question and I walked over to her workbench on the opposite side. This position gave me an excellent view down her t-shirt. I kept pointing at something in the manual while explaining what she had asked me about, all the while I was staring down her t-shirt at her huge milky white tits. Over the next few days I would steal a glance at Private Jan's ass or tits, trying not to get caught. A couple of times she caught me gazing at her and I thought she smiled, but I told myself it was just my imagination.

On Friday of that week, while the class was on break, Private Jan knocked on the door to my office and I told her to come in. She walked over in front of my desk and I asked her what she needed. She said "Sergeant, I'm having a hard time remembering all this stuff and I was wondering if you could help me"? Of course, I said, that's my job. Stay after school today and i'll give you some extra training. The end of the day came and I sent the rest of the class back to their barracks. Private Jan stayed there and I gave her some practice questions to work on and told her she could sit at the extra desk in my office. While she worked on the questions, I was at my desk on the internet looking at pictures of naked women. Occasionally I would look over at her, trying to imagine what she looked like naked. When she said she was done, I told her to bring me her answers so I could check them. When I told her she only got about sixty percent of them right, she bent down over my desk and hit her head on it and said "damn"!. Well, I said, you better study this weekend. She said "Sergeant, I'm worried about the test next week and I would do anything to pass". Anything?, I said. Reaching down rubbing my stiffening cock through my BDU pants, she said anything. I stood up, took my jacket off and sat back down. Well then, I said, why don't you show me how bad you want to pass. Private Jan knelt down in front of me and as she began to unbuckle my pants, she looked up at me and licked her lips. After she got the last button, she opened up my pants and pulled my underwear down to see what she could see. My cock sprang out right in front of her face and she grabbed it and started gently stroking it. When she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, I thought I would explode right then. She started pulling on my pants, so I lifted my ass. She pulled my pants down around my ankles, grabbed my cock again and started licking my nuts. Then she was back on my cock. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down on me until i felt my cock hit the back of her throat. She stroked it and squeezed until a drop of precum came out, the licked it off while looking up at me with her sexy eyes. For the next few minutes Private Jan sucked and stroked my throbbing cock until I couldn't stand it anymore. I told her I was gonna cum, so she could do with it what she wanted, but to my surprise she kept sucking on it, bobbing her head up and down until I started spewing my hot cum right down her throat. She milked me for every drop I could give her. About that time the phone rang. It was her Drill Sergeant and he wanted to know if I was almost done with Private Jan. Yes, I said, she is on her way. Well, Private Jan, I said, I think you will pass your test, but if you think you need some more extra training, I'll be here at nine O'clock tomorrow morning. Thank you Sergeant, she said, I could probably use more training.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.