E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Today I got called into the Father's office because the test results came back. First, the good news - whatever Tommy's picked up from that girl, he didn't pass it on to me. I'm in the clear there.

Secondly, the bad news. It seems that I'm pregnant! And since only one man has been in my vagina, it's clear who the father is. What are we going to do, daddy? I'm so scared. I don't want to be a mummy yet but the Father has explained who it would be a sin to even think about having a termination. He has also explained that I cannot remain here at this institution in the state I am and so you have now to make a choice; either Father Murphy and the Mother Superior will arrange to send me down to another convent even deeper in the country and more isolated than this one which is where convent girls who've got themselves in trouble like me are sent and where they are hidden away from society until after their babies are born... or I will be expelled. I don't know what to do, daddy, and I'm so worried. I'm going to have to stop writing now... I just can't go on at the moment. I'll try putting some more words down later.

Sharon.

Dear Daddy,

It's now the day after my tests came back and I woke feeling a little more composed. Still very worried, of course, but I did feel a little bit more on balance with myself and the situation. Turning to your letter, I'll try to reply to it though I'm not sure how far I'll actually get due to my currant condition and another slight problem that I've got myself in which I will explain to you shortly...

I hope that Tommy is responding to his treatment. I'm assuming that if a girl with a disease like that has to stay away from boys and men, does the same apply the other way round and, specifically, to Tommy? I really can't imagine him going without while he's made better. Maybe the cows and sheep of the area really will have to watch out!

Once my own little problem is worked out, I think I'll have to come and spend some time at your golf club. Maybe I could even get a job as a caddy? But more seriously, daddy, you mustn't neglect mummy so much - you know how she loves and needs you so.

Sister Mercy has now returned to work. She's moving rather stiffly still and, while she remains part of the 'authority' around here, she isn't throwing her weight about as much as she used to. I think you got through to her, daddy.

And now to that other little problem that I mentioned a few moments ago. Father Murphy sent for me earlier today and took me up to his study. He asked me to take a seat on his sofa before he sat down beside me. He then explained just how concerned he and the Mother Superior are about my mental well being and how he wanted to ensure that I understood that my current state is not my fault and that I shouldn't look upon it as anything other than a blessing. I replied that I was finding it hard, just at the moment, to see the situation like that and then my emotions kind of erupted. Next thing I knew, I was crying my eyes out and the kindly Father had taken me into a comforting embrace and was doing his best to calm me down by saying "There, there, dear," over and over again. It took a little while (I don't think the good Father has much experience dealing with hysterical females) but my blubbering finally began to slow down and eventually stopped. Seeking to thank him, I leaned forward and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek. He smiled at me before kissing me properly back. With both my training and my emotions kicking in again, I responded eagerly and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh so I spread my legs to make things easier for him and it wasn't long before he made contact with my shaven pubic area which caused indescribable feelings to flash through me. I eagerly unbuttoned my school blouse and removed it while the father pulled off my skirt leaving me only in my white socks and shinny black shoes. "Oh, Father," I moaned.

He hitched up his cassock and slipped it over his head. "Oh, Father!" I gasped, the sight of his erect organ thrilling me. It wasn't as large as yours, daddy, but God had granted the Father more than most of the men I'd seen during the deflowering ceremony.

"Sharon," he breathed, "you little temptress! I... I shouldn't be doing this..."

But I knew he didn't mean it so I just smiled knowingly and pushed him gently down on his back before impaling myself on his shaft. I started to ease myself up and down, up and down, my juices coating him, my actions making us both groan...

And then the study door burst open and the Mother Superior stood there, her face a twisted mask of hatred, anger and, possibly, jealousy. "Whore!" she screamed at me. "Slut! Daughter of Eve!" and the next thing I knew she'd almost run across the room and, grabbing my hair, hauled me off the Father.

"What?" I gasped confused. "I... I don't understand. What's wrong?"

By now the MS had used some rope to bind my unresisting hands behind my back and the Father had pulled his cassock back on again. "My child," he explained, "whatever we teach here, I am still a man of the cloth and should remain celebrate. For me, personal fornication is a sin. You tempted me and, weak as I am, I almost succumbed. Luckily the good Mother interrupted before things went too far otherwise I would have to have taken on some extreme self abuse as recompense."

"But the Sisters? They fornicate... if the Brides of Christ can, why not you, Father?"

"Because it is the duty of women - all women - to serve men as best they can. But I have a higher calling and the greatest temptation to surmount."

"Father! Forgive me! I didn't realise!" I called out.

But before he could reply, the MS cried aloud that there was no excuse for my actions, not even ignorance. "She has to be punished, Father!"

Grudgingly, Father Murphy concurred... and so, after I have written this letter to you, daddy, I am to be taken away to the pig pen where I am to live, unclothed, as one of the hogs for the next three days and nights. I won't know your answer to whether I am to be expelled or moved until that time is up, nor will I be able to communicate with you until my punishment is over; I'm only being allowed to write this as part of my understanding of my own sin. I am sorry that I've got myself into trouble again, daddy, and hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me.

Your loving stepdaughter,

Sharon.


TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Dear Sharon

First of all I am outraged that a young girl like you whilst under the schools care and guidance has been allowed to become pregnant. What is the point in training a child to be a slut sex slave if she doesn't even know the basics of contraception after all this time and study? I shall be informing my solicitors about the schools obvious neglect of duty and I want you, Sharon, to return home immediately.

I don't blame you sweetheart, it's not your fault. Unfortunately, life doesn't seem to be treating you very kindly at the moment dear, does it? There are a number of things to consider with regards to your pregnancy. Both me and your mother are totally against abortion but I and your mother both agree that in this case it is the best solution. The main reason being that you said I was the only man to have ever made love to you therefore I must be the father. One thing that neither me or your mum have ever talked to you about is the fact that I may not be your step-dad but that I am actually your real father. As you know your mum is a complete slut and had more than one dick up her at the time of your conception. She, like you on occasion, neglected to take precautions. Our relationship was always very rocky and was more of a on/off relationship. However, I loved your mother and as strangely as it sounds I still do. We didn't bother with blood tests or anything and the other guy in the frame knew nothing of me or your mothers promiscuity. With your mother's persuasion, he believed himself to be your natural father. He just happened to be a very prominent and married member of parliament who wisely preferred to pay off your mother with a handsome amount of money each year until your sixteenth birthday in order for this to be kept quiet. So, in his absence, I accepted you as my step daughter and happily took his money.

Now I want you to prepare yourself sweetheart for this may come as a shock, although I hope a pleasant one. After recent tests we have discovered that I am your real DADDY. I was going to tell you as I de-flowered you but I was far too engrossed with the moment to think of such matters. I did plan to tell you on your next trip home but I guess now is the right moment. Therefore it would not be genetically safe to continue the pregnancy. The baby might not be healthy and so it's far to great a risk. Some people will, no doubt, strongly disagree but I feel that it would be cruel and heartless to bring a child into this world that may possibly spend most of it's time needlessly suffering because of our own selfishness and weakness. I hope you understand. If circumstances were different then we would love to have another little addition to the family but, alas, it's not to be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.