E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i am pleased that you enjoyed my latest report. As to your punishment, it has been carried out; my nipples (and the area round them) are still a little sore as are my pussy lips. My mirror is adorned as you instructed and it will remain that way for a week.

i am working hard on the story; about five pages have been written so far and i hope to have more done overnight if it remains quiet.

It is a shame that no comments have yet been received at the Group. i look forward to reading them when they arrive. Are you planing to organise a discussion in the Chat Room? i suppose that a set time would have to be organised...

i remain your slave,

Night Nurse

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Please find attached my new story. i hope it pleases you.

(Other readers can find the tale "A Night on The Wards" stored elsewhere on this site)

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I don't know if it's my imagination but you seem to be getting progressively better with each story.

What I particularly like is the way your stories end. You have the wonderful ability to leave your reader wanting more. Rather than concluding a story, you set up a final paragraph so that it allows the story to continue in the readers own imagination. In your first story it was the lesbian guard and now in your second story you leave your readers with the ingeniously thought out predicament of a sacrificial lamb being thrown to the wolves. Fan-Fucking-Tastic Night Nurse. And I mustn't forget to mention the best line that I have ever read in any erotic story "I offered this lonely organ some shelter..." You really are quite exceptional imagination Night Nurse, not to mention Naughty.

The story will be posted in the files section of our group.

You will be pleased to know that it is your Masters birthday on the 20th of this month. With that in mind I want you to think long and hard with regards to what your present will be.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

For your next assignment you will go back to the sex shop and then to the movies (if nothing else I'm getting you out and about).

You will wear your most vulgar whore outfit inclusive of knickers and bra (make sure your underwear is cheap and nasty). Your handbag will contain your butt plug and a dildo or better still a vibrator and a small container.

When you enter the sex shop give the assistant an obviously inviting smile and a wink of your eye. Go through the curtain and wait in the back. When the coast is clear, if the assistant has not already sniffed you out then call him over. Explain to him that your Master has sent you here once again but this time to be punished. Inform him that you first need to be spanked and then lightly whipped across your buttocks, concluding with the insertion of the butt plug using sticky tape to secure it. If he is willing to do this task then his reward will be a free hand job. You will collect his spunk in the container. Thank the man and leave.

Before you go to the cinema you will call for a quick drink. Whilst still at the bar you will open your container and pour the spunk into your drink from a height, elongating it as you do. Then drink your cocktail.

Now it's off to the pictures. For your own good I would advise you to watch an unpopular film. Whilst sitting uncomfortably in the dark you will take off your knickers. That was the easy part. Now you will take off your bra. You should now be sitting dressed in only your skirt and blouse. Hitch up your skirt to cunt level and fully open your blouse. Take out your dildo or vibrator and insert it into your mouth. Then feel free to masturbate. When leaving go to the ladies and take out your butt plug. You guessed it, next you will wash it in the sink. When leaving the cinema find an employee and give him your knickers explaining that someone has left them behind, but before handing them to him, bring them to your nose and take a deep sniff. Then give them to him along with a flyer and with a twinkle in your eye say they smell of Night Nurse.

Have fun my little slut.

I told you it would get progressively more difficult.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Group Assignment number 2 is not to be attempted in full. You will not have to endure a punishment at the sex shop neither will you drink his spunk.

Needless to say I got a little carried away with your task. I want your assignments to be fully practical with no real danger or risk to health.

That is all.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Your words of praise with regard to my writing make me feel so warm inside. Thank you so much. i am pleased that you enjoy my work. Leaving a reader hanging like i do is an old writing trick, most often used at the end of a chapter. This is because most readers think that they'll stop at a chapter's end but if a cliff-hanger is set up, they either keep reading to find out what happens (the 'I Couldn't Put This Book Down' syndrome) or they happily do stop reading and then try to figure out what will happen next themselves. i'm also pleased that you liked 'that' line. i was rather proud of it, myself...

Tuesday is my day off this week and so i am about to take myself off to town. i've decided on a slightly different outfit this time and i have taken into account your instructions and adjusted my attire accordingly. i started off with a really cheap black thong, the sort that come in packs of three from the street market. i matched this to a cheap black bra along with suspender belt and stockings. Over the top i'm wearing a thin white blouse so that the bra shows through quite clearly. i've selected a denim skirt which is longer than i would normally describe as whorish but it is one of those that buttons all the way down the front. i normally wear it with only the bottom two buttons undone but today i have only done up the top three. Having checked myself in the mirror, i know that this means that i show off a goodly amount of thigh each time i take a step... and when i sit down, if i don't do anything about it, both halves fall away and show of a flash of panty. i've been a bit overly heavy with the make up and i've used bright and vivid colours. i'm now setting off for the sex shop.

i'm now sitting in a bar of the cinema with a well earned drink in front of me. i've had to select the seat with the thickest padding for reasons that i will shortly describe. i've bought a ticket for Billy Elliot - i chose this film for two reasons, one being that i want to see it and the other because i reckon it's been out for so long that it's not going to be that popular anymore. (Rugrats In Paris, on the other hand, looks like it's standing room only with all the ankle biters being on school holiday and all.) Anyway, my film doesn't start for awhile so i have some time to type.

i arrived at the sex shop and went in. The assistant clearly recognised me because he smiled and nodded his head towards the area behind the bead curtain. i returned his smile and went in and waited while he finished off serving. When the shop was empty, he came back through the curtain and told me he was pleased to see me again. i murmured my thanks and then told him that i needed his help. He said that he didn't 'do' help unless he was paid... but, on the other hand he had a pal who wanted to meet me anyway. He then took me into a back room that clearly served two functions, one as a storage area and the other as a seating come tea-room. Here he introduced me to a man who was sat there smoking and drinking a cup of coffee. Seems that this man, who is called Paul, had picked up one of my papers after my previous visit and who has joined the list. He seemed quite surprised to having met me so quickly. He offered me a cup of tea and asked what he could do for me. Whereas before this i was only going to explain about the butt plug, i now decided to mention the spanking too. He smiled and said he'd be pleased to help. My heart sank a little - i'd half been hoping that he'd turn me down. Paul then shut the door and told me to remove my skirt. Rather embarrassed, i started to do what he said but i was a little slow so Paul chastised me and told me to go faster. After i'd done that, he looked me over for a bit before telling me to bend over and to clasp my ankles. He didn't tell me to remove my knickers because, i suppose, being thong backed, my buttocks were effectively bare anyway. Then he asked how many slaps my Master had told me to ask for... to which i said that you hadn't actually mentioned a figure. Paul looked very dubious about this and asked if i was sure. i said i was and he told me that he'd give me 'six of the best' as that was traditional but if he found out that i'd lied (and he would know from reading the group site) then i would really be in trouble. Confidently, i stuck to my guns... and then noticed, out of the corner of my eye that Paul was holding a cane! i immediately protested that you'd said smacked... to which he said that he preferred a cane and that was just tough luck on a slut like me. i swallowed and braced myself. Christ, but it hurt when the first one landed. i stayed in position but a nasty word did slip out! Paul then paused before asking, "Well?" i didn't understand what he was talking about for a moment and then it dawned - in stories that i'd read with characters in this situation they always had to thank their master or mistress for administering each blow. i apologised and explained that i'd only recently started my training and finished by saying, "Thank you, Paul." (i wasn't going to call him Master as you are my Master, Master.) Satisfied then, Paul landed a second blow on my other buttock. And so it went on for all six. At the end, i had not changed my mind about pain - at that level i just don't like it and how anyone can find it erotic escapes me. Paul then allowed me to straighten up and rub my stinging arse for a few moments before ordering me to bend down again. He then greased up my plug and my bum (i liked that bit) before quickly and efficiently inserting it up my arse. This hurt a little more than usual as i normally take my time and ease it in bit by bit whereas he managed it in only three or four hard thrusts. Paul told me to stand up so i asked about the tape. He smiled and told me that he wouldn't do that. "If you really are devoted to Master," he said, "you'll learn to keep it in on your own without artificial aids." i smiled a worried smile.and agreed.

He then asked about his payment. i played dumb and asked what he meant. "I helped you, slut... now it's your turn to help me. Kneel down..." i did as i was told while Paul unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was pretty obvious what he wanted so i took hold of him and started to lick up and down with the tip of my tongue. Once he'd stiffened up enough, i opened my mouth and wrapped my lips round him. i then gave him a good blow job and he was gentlemanly enough to withdraw just before he came, spraying his spunk all over my face rather than down my throat. He helped me up and told me to clean myself off in the toilet and put my skirt back on again. We then spoke for a few moments before he mentioned that he would look forward to reading about this on the site (hi, Paul!) and i left.

Which brings me back here and my aching arse - both internally and externally. i've got a nice glass of chilled wine next to me so i'm going to put you down so that i can have a drink then re-read your orders. Once in the auditorium, i won't be able to see the computer screen so i also won't be able to type until later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.