First Mate - Cover

First Mate

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Science Fiction Sex Story: It's Tony's bad luck that his first voyage as First Mate is with the stunning but touch-me-not Captain Ethyl Walters. Then one night he gets lucky. Or does he?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Pregnancy   .

It was so unfair; my first long space voyage as First Mate after my promotion and I had to draw Captain Walters as commanding officer. Ethyl Walters, the tough-as-nails commanding officer of the "Venture." had a reputation as being demanding. As the first woman ever to captain a Federation frigate, she had a lot to prove. But she had been proving it for the last fifteen years by making the lives of the men who served with her miserable.

To make matters worse, Captain Walters turned out to be a very good-looking woman. Although she was ten or fifteen years older than I was, she had a firm, youthful body and once we were underway, she didn't mind showing it. Constantly she wore the skimpiest cut of uniform that regs allowed, clothes that showed off her large, succulent brests and a hard, round ass. She seemed totally unaware or indifferent at the effect proximity to her had on a young NCO like me.

I was scared to death of her, but too much a male not to dream of getting into her bed. At last one night I finally got a break. We had been traveling at top speed for several weeks when one afternoon (Navy psychs insist crews keep a 24 hour "day," even when our sun is an indistinguishable point of light in the sky) a fanfare suddenly blared out from speakers all over the ship. "What is that, Captain Walters?" I asked. "That's no alarm I've ever heard."

"It's not an alarm," she explained. "I set the computer to notify us when we passed from the gravity well of the Milky Way into that of the Spiral Nebula. This is the first time I have been outside our home galaxy. I feel like celebrating. What about you?"

"Well of course it would be a first time for me, too, Captain..."

"'Ethyl, ' she smiled. "Now that we're outside our home galaxy, Tony, why don't you call me Ethyl."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Ethyl grinned at me. "I want a special dinner. Think you can arrange that, Tony?"

"Aye, Aye, sir ... I mean, sure Ethyl."

Needless to say, I was surprised at this display of normalcy from my hard-bitten commanding officer. She even came out dressed up for the occasion, a slinky gown slit high and strappy spike heel sandals. I was even more surprised when Ethyl pulled several bottles of Turingian Bordeaux from her personal stash for the meal I prepared. It was a dammed good soy stroganoff, if I do say so myself. As the night wore on and I saw Ethyl having a little too much to drink, I started to wonder if I might get lucky.

Discretely, I helped her have a little too much more. And what do you know? As ice-cool Ethyl got tipsy, she started to thaw. In one way, I wasn't surprised. A woman with big squeeze-able tits like hers and wide, man-devouring hips just MUST need lots of sex. She had to be used to men feeling up those glorious knockers until she was crazy with lust and then putting the wood to her. She might have acquired an amazing collection of sex toys to help her avoid sex with crewmembers, but tonight I hoped she would find out she couldn't do without the real thing. The booze seemed to be working on her. The old minx was getting hot for a little screwing. I could see she was starting to remember just how good getting laid felt having a man push open those plump legs and insert a fat cock into her juicy pussy. She would soon go wild unless she got some.

She started giving me shy glances that gradually turned into hot, hungry gazes. When I suggested we watch a video together, she willingly agreed and soon she was sitting just a little too close to me on the couch. I pulled out a porn movie of a dentist who uses NO2 to get into the pants of his patients. Ethyl grinned when the doctor got a well-built woman in his chair, laid her back and shot her full of gas until she was giddy. Ethyl giggled along with the groggy woman as she watched Dr. "Hands" unbutton his pretty patient's blouse. The gassed-up woman squirmed with pleasure when the doctor slipped her boobies out of the bra and started playing with her nipples. I noticed Ethyl started squirming, too.

The movie brought out a bawdy side to Ethyl I could only have fantasized about. "That's it; feel the bitch up. Make her screw her brains out," Ethyl muttered under her breath. I noticed my tipsy commanding officer was slowly snuggling up to press her self against me and when I looked down, I saw her blouse had "accidentally" come unbuttoned, revealing that lovely pair of big white tits.

"Do you mind if I hold you like this, Ethyl?" I said shyly, putting an arm around her gently.

"Hold me like that and I'll bust you down to ensign! You'd better hold me like this!" she growled drawing my hand to her breasts and kissing me passionately. "Oh, God, Tony! It's been so long!" she sighed. "Oh, I thought I could do without it, but I can't. That feels so lovely!" she moaned as I kneaded her boobs and tweaked her nipples.

"I can't believe this, Ethyl," I gasped. "You are so beautiful, so sexy. I've been dreaming of..."

Another passionate kiss silenced me until she drew back. "Don't talk, baby. I've got more important uses for your lips," she moaned and pulled my face into her bosom. "You are doing such a JOB on me. You really know how to turn a woman on. You're getting me ... so ... damned ... horny... ," she panted. "I've got to get off! Diddle me, Tony. Diddle me good." she continued to moan and guided my hand under her skirt and up into her pussy.

When my fingers slipped between her legs, I could feel her pussy was wet. The woman was ready to be laid. As I rubbed her clit rhythmically, she began to yelp with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm hit her. I continued stimulating her, almost cruelly, until she was delirious with desire. "Give it to me, Tony! I've got to have sex; I've got to have a man. It's been too long since I had a real prick between my legs. I need to be screwed. Come to bed with me, Tony. I need you to fuck me."

Frantically, she led me to her Captain's chambers. "Come put me to bed; put me down and give me some cock!" she gasped and she ripped off our clothes pulled me into bed on top of her. I had never seen a woman in such a frenzy to get laid. "Put it here in my pussy, Tony! Cram your cock down deep in me. Pump me full of fuck until I burst. I've got to have a good dicking; I've got to have it!" she cried as I slid my prick in her steaming cunt.

"Yes! Yes! You're in!" she exclaimed as soon as my cock penetrated her pussy. "It feels so good, baby, your prick deep in my pussy, just where I want it," she said softly now with more determination than frenzy. Instantly, her legs locked around me and she began to gyrate. "In and out ... In and out," she whispered. "Just like it should be." Slowly I realized her body had taken control of my rhythm. I was no longer fucking her. She was fucking me and I couldn't have stopped her if I'd wanted to! Her powerful undulations were controlling my movements. She was bringing me to orgasm.

I had the feeling that something wasn't quite right, even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have pulled out. Her legs were strong and her movements felt too good. Instead, I gave in to her domination and seconds later exploded inside her. Nevertheless her writhing didn't stop until she had drained my balls into her ravenous cunt. "Yes, Tony, now I have you," I heard her say as, spent with passion, I dropped off to sleep. But several more times that night I half remembered being on top of Ethyl pouring cum down her pussy hole. "Wake up a little, darling. Just enough for one last time," she said. "I want to fuck you one more time!" This time all I could do was lie back as she coaxed my prick to erection. Then she climbed on, and rode me to orgasm that turned out my light again.

It was late afternoon when I awoke. I stumbled out of Ethyl's cabin and found her at the controls of the ship. When she saw me, she arose and took me in her arms. "Good afternoon, sweetie. Have fun last night?" she grinned and kissed me.

"Wow!" I replied. "I sure did. Didn't you?"

"Of course, honey," she said leading me to the couch in the control room. "Any woman would like spending time in bed with a man like you! You rogered me five times in one night. And it looks like we'll be having a lot more such nights just like it, Sure Shot."

"Sure shot?" I asked.

"Yes, look at this," she grinned, handing me a paper with a bright pink plus sign on it. "What does this mean, Captain Walters?" I demanded.

"When did I become 'Captain Walters' again?" she laughed. "It means just what you're afraid it means, darling. I've been in my most fertile period for a week. It looks like now, thanks to you, I'm going to be making us a baby. Sometime during these last few days that we've been screwing like rabbits, you knocked your commanding officer up sky high."

"Impossible!" I gasped.

"Yeah? Well, just watch. In a few weeks I'll start looking like what I am -- a the girl you 'got in trouble.' My boobs will get bigger; my hips will spread out. By the time we get back to Earth my tummy will be blown up like a balloon and I'll be slow stupid and hanging onto you. Everybody will wag their heads and grin knowingly that while we were out alone in space, the Captain let her First Mate into her pants one night got herself knocked up. But according to the Space Code, you will have to marry me!"

"What do you mean 'last few days?'"

"Well, yes, I have another little confession. The night you may remember wasn't last night. It was about two weeks ago; you've been sort of out of it since I seduced you.

"But why don't I remember anything?"

"Easy. Light tranquilizers and heavy sex. After the last fuck each morning when had to get up to run the ship, I gave you a drugged drink of water to keep you sedated. But when I came back at night, I had a way to keep you under control that was much more fun for both of us. Every time you stirred, I gave you my tits to suck until you were hard and rode you to an orgasm that put you to sleep again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.