Pears And Strawberries - Cover

Pears And Strawberries

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His father's death left him the sole heir to many unexpected things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   First  

Saturday was almost an deja vu experience. Walking to the movie, holding hands. Watching something lousy, holding hands. Walking home, holding hands. A kiss on the porch, this time Emma allowed me to fondle her tit a little longer. During dinner our mothers were eager to hear all about our evening and we told more or less the same as we had told them the previous Saturday. And again they exchanged glances and knowing smiles.

This evening we only played a couple of robbers before aunt Caren threw the cards aside.

"Enough of this. We all want to play another game, don't we?" she asked a little annoyed looking at us one by one.

I for one had to agree with her and Emma seemed pleased and my mother smiled broadly as she nodded her agreement.

I fetched the beers and glasses for me and Emma.

"I don't know," Emma suddenly said, "if the rules are that fair. If I win all three of you loose so why is it that only the one with the lowest cards has to undress? Wouldn't it be more... fair if you all three had to take an item of?"

"Of course we could play it like that. And when we're all naked the winner could... command the other three to do whatever she, or he, likes," aunt Caren added.

Mom looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and said it was OK with her and I agreed, looking forward to me to decide what three women could do to please me!

This time we played till we were all naked and the last one to shed her panties was my cousin. She blushed a little as she let her light blue panties slide down to the floor revealing her pussy for all of us. It looked delicious! Covered with downy hair. A high hill, the highest I had ever seen, considering that I only had seen two other it wasn't much of reference material, but still. Two pink lips peeking out from the light brown pussy-hair. It seemed that all three women were pink, various shades with my mother's being the darkest and Emma's the lightest. But after what I had seen of my aunt's vagina, my mother's which I knew intimatly, and now Emma's they all three had long, rather thick, pussy-lips which hang well down between their thighs.

"Well, the next hand will be the "hand-of-truth". Whoever wins have the first command!" mother giggled as she dealt the cards.

Mother won. She looked at the three of us before she decided.

"I want the three of you to stand and embrace each others for two minutes. I'll time it."

I was the first one to stand up. I took a few steps out in the room and waited for Emma and her mother to come to me. I put my arms around my aunts waist and drew her closer and did the same as Emma came up to my other side. Four breasts pressed against my chest! Two soft, two firm, almost hard but four stiff nipples brushed my skin. Two hands cupping my ass! I looked at Emma. I didn't know that she was that daring! I had gotten the impression that she was rather shy but her hand on my ass told me otherwise! My aunt I had almost expected it of but not her daughter. Braved by their move I let my hands slide down two curvy waists and soon I had two ass-cheeks in my hands!

"Times up," mother interfered all too soon and with a cock that swayed more than at half-mast I walked back to my chair but before I sat down I turned slightly towards Emma and aunt Caren, letting them get an eye-full of my cock and they looked!

The next hand was won by my aunt and she "ordered" us to do the same as she, Emma and I had done just before. This time I was a little more daring and my hand sneaked down and grabbed a feel of my mother cunt and I could feel it being slightly wet and I knew that tonight she would be even more eager than the previous Saturday to get me in bed, we had both suffered a weeks abstinence due to her menstruation.

Emma didn't mind my hand intrude between her thighs from behind and for the first time I was able to feel her up! Smooth and closed, but maybe some wetness there too?

My finger had hardly made contact with my cousins cunt when aunt Caren called it time! Very disappointed I let go of the two pussies and this time my cock was a full-fledged hard-on when I walked back to my seat and aunt Caren didn't take her eyes off it for the whole time it was at display.

When Emma saw it her eyes grew wide and she smiled a little introvert smile, as usual mom and auntie looked at each other with the same smile they smiled whenever they looked at Emma and me.

The scene repeated itself a couple of times till Emma won.

"I can ask you to do anything, right?" she asked before she told us what to do. Our mother's agreed. "And you'll do it without objections?" Again it was confirmed. "All right the. I want you aunt to lie on the middle of the carpet." She waited till my mother lay on her back on the soft carpet. "I want you, mom, to kneel between auntie's legs!"

The two women looked surprised at her and then at each other but didn't object. My mother spread her legs allowing my aunt to kneel between them.

"And I want you Albert to stand on you knees behind my mother!"

Suddenly we all realized what it was she had in store for us. My cock jumped to attention almost hitting me hard in the solar plexus. Aunt Caren shivered a little and mom's nipples exploded into hardness!

Aunt Caren looked over her shoulder at her daughter.

"You know that this is dangerous, don't you? And you know why, don't you?"

"Yes, mom. I know. And I want it. You want it. I think we all want it. Now, I want you," she said to her mother, "to kiss, lick aunt Anne's p-p-pussy," as she said this she stood, came up behind me and just as her mother sank down on her elbows, presenting her ass to me Emma, rather awkwardly, took hold of my hard cock with one hand, gave it a gentle squeeze, reached over and opened up her mother's cunt with the other, drew me closer and positioned my hard-on directly at her mother's opening.

"So," she whispered. "Now, make love to her. She want's it!"

"And you?" I had to ask.

"Yes, yes. Me too," she said and kissed me as I forced my hips forwards, sinking slowly into my aunt's tight, tight cunt. I must say that it was if possible even tighter than my mother's! It took me four or five shoves to sink my cock all the way in her but once I had had my cock fully in her cunt it started to flow with a richness of juices and it became easier to move in and out in her and her ass pushed back at my intruding cock and her muscles clenched, rippled, twitched, danced around my stiff cock. She moaned into my mother's cunt as she tongue-fucked her, making my mother jump and grind her pelvis against her sister-in-law's mouth.

Soon there were smacking sounds echoing in the room from two wet cunts. Moaning from four horny people. Emma too was occupied, holding my slimy cock when it emerged from her mother's squelching and when it again was fed into the wet pussy her fingers would leave it one by one and instead she would let her fingers touch my swinging nut-sack, not quite getting a grip on it but enough to make my cock harder and the little piece of muscle from my testicles to my asshole to clench and forcing a new feeling of wanting need into my mind.

I could see my mother's contorted face as my aunt ate her pussy. Her fingers dug deep into the soft carpet and she flung her head from side to side and when the feeling became too intensive she lifted her hand to my aunt's head, twined her fingers into aunt Caren's blond hair and forced her, if possible, closer to her crotch, her tongue deeper into her wet cunt.

I wasn't allowed to enjoy the sight of my mother's lust-grinning face because Emma pushed my head sideways giving her access to my lips and she pressed her lips to my darted her tongue in between them and found mine and she sucked it into her mouth and moaned as she started to almost fellate my tongue and when my aunt's cunt clamped down hard on my cock it was too much for me and I could feel my scrotum tighten up as I shot my first load of hot sperm into aunt Caren's spasming womb and my hips shot forwards forcing my cock into her to the hilt mashing my sparse hair to her thick but matted and I didn't know that at the time, of course I knew something about the feminine anatomy but not enough to know that it was the age old instinct that forced my hips forward but I stayed pressed tightly to her as her muscles worked my shooting cock forcing it to fire its load deeper inside her as close to her uterus as it would reach. I had to free my mouth from Emma's because I became so short of breath that I otherwise would have passed out from lack of oxygen and as I faced forward again I could see my mother lay almost lifeless on the floor, aunt Caren's cheek was resting on her high mons veneris with my mother's juices smeared all over her face.

My cock was still hard as a rock when my aunt fell forward over my mother and finally she rolled over and the two mothers lay side by side with their legs slightly open giving their two children and unobstructed view of their swollen and wet sexes. A small rivulet of my sperm seeped out between aunt Caren's swollen pussy-lips and my mother's quim glistened with the wetness of the combination of my aunt's saliva and her own cunt juices.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.