Pears And Strawberries - Cover

Pears And Strawberries

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His father's death left him the sole heir to many unexpected things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   First  

The next day I went over to Emma's as usual and she was already in the garage with her head deep down the interior of the engine and she just muttered when I said hello. I sat on the stool almost straight behind her and admired the view. She must have sensed me looking because she turned her head and shot me a glance over her shoulder. She didn't say anything though when she caught me looking at her behind only the usual "hmph" and a twitching in the corners of her mouth before she again dove down into the hellhole of mechanics. Maybe she bent a little further down and pushed her ass up a little more, I don't know, but the view seemed to get better!

As I sat there looking at the sweet ass in front of me wiggle around as she tried to reach this or that under the hood it suddenly occurred to me that maybe she considered herself as my girlfriend! This got me to thinking that maybe it would only be, polite? Or the right thing to do? To go over to her and give her a kiss.

The thought hardly had time to bounce around in the labyrinth of my brain before my legs had me standing and slowly walking over to my cousin. Before I was fully aware of it I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the side of her throat. At this my cousin got so startled that she raised her head rather abruptly causing my head to slam into the underside of the hood and I shouted out, more by surprise then by pain.

Immediately we heard clatter of high heels approach and soon enough aunt Caren stood in the door.

"What's going on here?" she demanded as she saw me rubbing the top of my head were it hurt the most.

"Oh it's only Albert. He wanted to help me with this," she gestured in the general direction of the car.

"Albert! You didn't! You know that you must stay at least one meter away from those things!" my aunt laughed and turned back inside.

"Sorry," Emma said as soon as her mother had left. "You just surprised me."

She put her arms around my neck, lifted her lips up to mine and gave me a kiss. Not a peck, not a soft, in-law-kiss. No, a woman's kiss! Hot. Craving. Delicious.

After a short, short while my hand strayed up and cupped one of her breasts and she didn't object but pushed it deeper into my hand and the stiff nipple that I felt so clearly showed that she wasn't wearing any bra. I wanted to feel her bare flesh but when my hand started to lift the t-shirt she pulled away. Gave me a last quick kiss.

"Get us a couple of cokes, will you?" she asked and again I saw her bend down under the hood. "I think I have to get the engine out and..."

The last was lost to me, not that I didn't hear it, I just didn't understand it so I turned a went into the kitchen. Just as I turned I thought I saw something move behind the half-open door but I couldn't see anyone or anything when I went through it so I thought it was just something that I imagined.

In the kitchen aunt Caren was preparing lunch and I gave her swaying ass a look and averted my eyes just as she turned around and faced me.

"Sooo?" she asked.

"So what?" I blushed a little at her insinuating tone of voice.

"So, do you stay for lunch?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.