Pears And Strawberries - Cover

Pears And Strawberries

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His father's death left him the sole heir to many unexpected things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   First  

It wasn't until the following Thursday that I again found Emma bent over her car when I called upon her. I had fucked my Mom twice more since the last time but it still gave me great pleasure watching Emma's tight little ass wiggle about when she did whatever she did under the hood. She must have sensed me looking because she asked me in a little annoyed voice if I couldn't get a couple of Cokes while I didn't do anything useful anyway.

When I entered the kitchen through the door from the garage I met aunt Caren who gave me a funny look.

"So," she started when I opened the door to the refrigerator, "I hear you learned a new game last Saturday."

I could feel my heart skip a couple of beats. Mom had told me not to tell anyone about it and now it seemed as if she had told aunt Caren about it, at least the poker game.

"Mhm," I just muttered.

"And you... liked it?"

"Sure. It was fun."

"Oh I bet it was," she teased but left it by that and I hastily made my way back out in the garage where I safely could watch Emma's little ass when she bent under the hood.

"I missed you at the game last Saturday," I said when she didn't pay me any atention.

"Oh?" she said looking over at her shoulder. "Well I didn't miss it... I was too busy being sick."

After that we talked for a while and then we went up to her room and played a game.

"Albert!" I heard my aunt call from downstairs. "Your Mom wants you to come home."

"OK!"

"Tell her Emma and I wont be over until Saturday but we will be there in time for the big game," she winked her eye as she said that and I'm certain that I blushed a little but casually bid her good-bye.

I asked Mom when I got home if she had told aunt Caren about us but she said no, not directly, but that they didn't have any secrets from each other so maybe she could figure out what had happened.

I forgot to ask where Emma and aunt Caren would be the next day, not that I did care and I helped Mom with what she wanted help with.

When I came to Mom's room that night she said "Sorry love, got my menstruation today". So I spent a lonely night in a horny state by myself.

Friday was a long day. And it held a surprise. When I came home from school Mom sat in the kitchen watching the dinner on the stow.

"Hi, honey. I've been thinking."

"Oh, not about anything serious I hope," I smiled.

"Smart-ass. Yes and no. I think you should take Emma to the movie tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Why? because I want you to see other people."

"Emma's not other people."

"That's what you think," Mom muttered. "No, I know, but all the same. Why don't you give her a call before dinner?"

She said it in that tone she used when she didn't want any opposition from me so I just sighed and did as she told me. To my surprise Emma seemed delighted and we made plans to meet at her house the next evening.

Mom didn't say anything when I told her that her order was carried out and we sat down for dinner and after that I made my homework.

Saturday morning was spent in the kitchen preparing the evenings menu, we were going to meet here after Emma and I had went to the movies and have a late dinner, so the morning went fast. I pre-arranged most of the food so Mom and aunt Caren only had to put it in the oven or on the stow.

I picked Emma up and we went to the local theater and saw an lousier than average monster-film. It did have some rather scary scenes though and when the first one, quite unexpectedly, was shown Emma gasped and grabbed my hand and she didn't remove it when the film again became boring. I didn't mind having her hand in mine. On the contrary. It was smooth and cool and sometimes her fingers caressed mine and she twined them together.

When the film was over we didn't let go of each others hands so hand in hand we walked back to my house. Before I opened the door for her she turned to me and gave me a kiss. The second surprise of the evening! A just as pleasant one as the first one.

Out of my newfound knowledge I let my hand stray and got a feel of her hard bra-less, little tittie and I was allowed to feel it long enough for its nipple to stiffen and push against the palm of my hand before she slowly removed it and broke the kiss. She gave me a little smile and a "hmph" before she let go of me.

Dinner was ready when we came in and after a quick detour to the bathroom we sat down and ate.

Emma and I had been allowed to drink a glass of every whine but the avec was denied to us. Our mothers had a glass of cognac.

Then it was time for a game of bridge.

I had put the chips and decks of cards on the felted table before I went over to my cousin and aunt so it was just to sit down. On side-tables there were soft-drinks for Emma and me and whisky and water for our mothers.

We played a couple of rounds and all too soon the clock was approaching twelve o'clock, the time-limit our mothers had set for the game. We sat and talked for a while so the women could finish their drinks and Emma and I had to give them and almost minute by minute rapport of our evening at the movies. Wisely or rather out of shyness, we left the hand-holding and kissing parts out.

But when we usually ended our game of bridge, aunt Caren asked my mother "why don't we teach Emma how to play poker, just as you taught Albert the other night?"

I'm sure I turned beat-red at her words but Mom was cool about it and said that it was OK with her.

"What are the stakes then?" Mom asked.

"Well, we don't want to play for money, so there's really only one other option left, isn't there."

"Oh, well, yes, if that's what you want."

"Emma, we're going to teach you a new game, it's a game that Albert and Anne played the night you were sick."

"Yes, I heard you say 'poker'. Of course I've heard of it."

"Have you ever played it?"

"No. It didn't sound too exiting."

"Well, we're gonna play strip-poker..."

"What! Are you serious?!"

Obviously she had, contrary to me, heard about strip-poker before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.