Pears And Strawberries - Cover

Pears And Strawberries

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His father's death left him the sole heir to many unexpected things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   First  

I was stumbling towards the bathroom even before I was aware of the world around me but still there were two things that nagged my mind.

First, why had I slept in my mother's bed? Second, why didn't I have my usual morning, piss hard on?

The fact that I was naked didn't bother me. I had slept in the nude since I was old enough to get ready for bed by myself. Neither did the fact that Mom might have seen me naked bother me that much, she had seen me nude before when she called me in the morning.

I stood in front of the stool, taking a hold on my cock when something odd made me look down on it.

It was as if it was coated by something. Something that had dried on it but still made it a little slick and when I lifted my hand up to my nose I could smell the smell of... Mom! Yes! Mom! My mother had fucked me the night before! We had fucked!

Quick before the full impact of this hit me I aimed my cock and let the piss stream down in the toilette. Shook it while it hardened. Splashed some water on my face, washed my cock, brushed my teeth and with a detour in my room grabbing a pair of boxers and a T-shirt I made my way to the kitchen where I could hear Mom making breakfast.

I stopped on the threshold when I saw Mom.

She stood by the stow dressed only in a short T-shirt and the buns were clearly visible when she moved her arms making the T-shirt lift a little in the back.

She must have sensed my presence because she turned her head and smiled at me.

"Good morning darling, sit down, breakfast will be ready in a sec."

She turned and continued her task and I sat by the table looking at her. I didn't have to think about the previous night to get my cock rock hard. It was enough looking at her now. The slim back and the legs that seemed to take an awful lot of time reaching her ass which showed a little.

Suddenly she reached up after something just above the stow making her T-shirt ride all the way up and exposing her ass in all it's glory to me. Round and quivering a little as she tightened her muscles. I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing any panties! I wished that there would have been more room for my cock to get harder in because it almost hurt the way it had swelled. I was convinced that she was aware of her action and that it was a promising omen for the future.

When she turned she had our plates in her hands and the elbows sort of lifted the T-shirt a little exposing the nether part of her pussy and it looked almost as a horse's muzzle there between her thighs and when she walked towards me I caught a glimpse of the pinkish lips. When I looked up I saw her smile at me and without a word she sat the plate in front of me before she sat down.

"Well honey," she began, "how are you this morning?"

"Fine?"

"Good. No regrets then? About last night I mean?"

"Oh no. I thought it was all a dream till..." I was about to tell her 'till I could feel you still was on my cock' but I didn't dare.

"Till?"

"I came into the kitchen and when you turned around I saw..."

"Oh. You noticed! How cleaver of you," she said with a big smile.

"Yes, and when I smelled..." I again fell silence and waited for her reaction.

"Albert!" Mom said in a warning tone of voice.

"... smelled the frying bacon I almost forgot all about it," I finished, delighted that I had gotten her into my trap.

Mom almost doubled over of laughter.

"Oh you little shit! I'll get you for that!"

Still giggling she stood and got the new brewed coffee, lifted an eye-brow in a question-mark to me and when I shook my head she poured herself a cup and again sat down.

"So. You don't have second thoughts about what we did last night?"

"No. Never. I only wish it could last."

"Oh, darling it can. For as long as you want it to continue. You're my man now. Always was ever since your daddy... left us."

She was over the death of my father but sometimes she still could get a little hoarse talking about him.

"You know, you might find a girl who you want to marry someday, but until then we can make love as often as you want to."

"When?"

"Oh, I understand that you are eager but we *must* wait till bedtime, unless we are absolutely certain that no-one is going to call, then we could, well, any time."

That made it almost impossible to get a fuck from Mom during the daytime. Aunt Caren could turn up at anytime during the day, and so could Emma. I just have to put some restraint on myself. It wasn't that hard a task after all, I seldom got the chance to beat the meat while Mom was at home since she had a habit of coming into my room at the strangest of times and especially if I had spent a longer period of time in it.

"OK," I said stoically.

As if it was a clue the phone rang and of course it was aunt Caren. It seemed that Emma was better and could be left alone so she was announcing her arrival in an hours time or so.

"Well at least it gives us time for a shower," Mom said. "You know, you could join me, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Oh yes!"

I almost ran up to the bathroom and stood naked with the shower running when Mom came up. She just gave me a smile and drew the T-shirt over her head and stood in the nude in front of me for a little while before she stepped in under the shower with me on her heals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.