Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: It all started with mother and daughter swapping costumes for a fancy dress party. How was he to know his daughter was wearing what his wife was supposed to be wearing?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

It was a great party, the booze flowed like water, the food leapt off the plates into hungry mouths, the music was clear, but not deafening, the lighting low and seductive and the guests happy, merry and getting very fruity. Who said forty-something's didn't have fun? The party was actually to celebrate my twentieth wedding anniversary, Louis, my wife, and I had decided to hold a fancy dress, masked party so that only each person's partner would know for sure who was who. It was the sort of thing we used to do back in our swinging days and looking around at the happy mob it brought back some very pleasant memories.

Somewhere out in the room was my wife, she was dressed as a hooker, somewhere else in the room was our eighteen year old daughter Melinda who was dressed as Miss Bo Beep; I saw my wife leaning against the mantel and waved to her. She waved back and straightened up, even at forty Louis was beautiful, she had maintained not only her looks but also the curvaceous figure of her youth. Melinda took after her mother and looked very much like her, but all my attention was on my wife as she crossed the floor towards me with a seductive sway of her hips. Just looking at her in her tight, figure hugging dress was giving me a hard on, and as I was dressed as Robin Hood with tights and all the trimmings this was not very comfortable. Well there was an easy answer to that, one that I knew Louis would enjoy as much as I would.

"Let's find somewhere quiet." I said in her ear as she joined me.

My wife smiled and nodded her agreement, she knew what I had in mind and was only too eager to please, laughing I took her arm and guided her towards the stairs. A few people grinned at us as we passed knowing what we were off to do, across the room I could see Melinda talking and laughing with a couple of men dressed as a knight and a cowboy. The knight was not very chivalrous as his hand was stroking Melinda's backside. Smiling I led my wife out into the hall and up the stairs towards our bedroom, thankfully it was empty when we got there though there were signs that someone had been in there recently; wondering who it might have been I pulled Louis to me and planted my lips on hers.

As always her response was immediate, her lips pressing tight to mine, her body rubbing against me as I quickly pulled down the zip of her slinky dress, nice though the dress was Louis was even nicer without it; the material fell to the floor around her ankles as I got to work on the clasps of her bra. Louis wasn't idle all this time, her busy fingers were tugging at my jacket, then my shirt, and she pushed them both off together and turned her attentions to my tights and pantaloons. Within a very short space of time we were naked except for our masks and her stockings and frilly suspender belt, throughout all this our lips were locked hungrily together. Reaching up to remove my mask Louis caught my hand and shook her head.

"Leave them on." She whispered in a voice so low that I could barely hear it.

Smiling I lifted her in my arms and lay her on the bed; I was glad that I hadn't been able to wear the Victorian gentlemen's outfit we'd originally planned I should wear as she'd still be stripping me; leaning over I kissed my wife while my hands zoomed straight to her tits. Despite her years my wife's tits were still firm, though not quite as firm as in her youth, but tonight she felt as she did when we first made love together over twenty years ago. Parting our lips I kissed my way down to her tits while one of my hands slid down over her body towards her pussy. Louis gave a soft moaning sigh and pushed her tit up against me as I sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth, then my fingers were sliding along her gorgeous slit. Her juices coated my fingertips as I passed them over her hole, she groaned as I teased her clit then gasped as her body shook with a minor orgasm.

With all our guests downstairs there was not the time to enjoy ourselves to the full, nevertheless I took the time to kiss my way down to her pussy and to give her a thorough licking that had her gasping and mewling with pleasure within minutes. The taste of her juices filled my mouth with their exquisite flavour, though there seemed something different about the taste of her, but I couldn't define it and quickly put the matter out of my mind as I swivelled round on the bed. My wife was locking her legs around my back even as I lay across her, her hands pulled at my buttocks as I thrust my cock deep into her making her cry out. I stifled her cries with my lips as I began to fuck her with hard fast, strokes that soon had her bucking beneath me.

Once again I felt as though something were different as my cock slid in and out of her tight pussy, Louis had always had a tight pussy, but the excitement of the night was making her seem even tighter than usual. Or perhaps my cock was so engorged that it was filling her even more than usual, whatever the reason the sensation was glorious. Forcing the pace I fucked her like a mad man, her body writhing under me as I drove her through climax after climax mercilessly, then I felt the tension in my balls and the rising heat in my cock that told me I was about to climax, and I thrust deep into my wife's pussy and groaned loudly as my hot juices jetted into her depths. Louis gave a choking gasp then began to buck so hard I thought that she would throw me; her pussy clamping around my cock as her muscles milked me for every drop of my seed, as always when she did this I saw red as my pleasure shot to a new high.

A few moments later I rolled off her shuddering body, while she lay there gasping and sobbing in her excitement I went and got a towel from the cupboard, cleaning my cock I returned to the bed and held the towel to her pussy. Louis yelped as I gently cleaned her up, her body surging into her usual climax as I rubbed the towel over her pussy; grinning I stood and looked for my clothes. I was half dressed when Louis finally got off the bed and reached for her clothes; still shaking she dressed then came over and kissed me before I opened the bedroom door.

"We'll take our time about it later." I whispered as we stepped out into the hall.

She smiled dreamily and took my hand; walking down the stairs I wondered when the last of our guests would finally depart. It was almost one in the morning when Louis and I rejoined the party, some of our guests had already left and the ones that were left were making their final round of goodbyes, by two all but one couple had gone and I quietly fumed as I waited for them to depart. In a pointed effort to indicate that the party was over Louis and Melinda began to clear up, ten minutes later the couple took the hint and left, sighing as I closed and locked the door behind them I headed for the living room. Louis was taking a tray of empty glasses out, Melinda was pushing empty plates together and I decided that the clear up could wait for a while.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.