WOPI Chronicle - Cover

WOPI Chronicle

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 9: Teresa Betrayed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Teresa Betrayed - He's sent to investigate a powerful feminist organization, would he succeed or would he survive at all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   FemaleDom   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Teresa worked her way down the corridor methodically holding a mop in one hand and cleaning supplies in the other. Her hair was unwashed and pulled back in an unattractive ponytail. Scruffy clothes hid the sculpted body of the NASO operative. In fact she looked much like a Central American peasant girl, as indeed, her grandmother had been.

She had been employed by WOPI as a cleaning woman, but getting this far had taken longer than she planned. Then had come the excruciating wait as her cleaning contingent rotated to clean the large white building where Teresa suspected the "important" prisoners - and Knight would certainly be important - were held. She dared not try to force the schedule lest she arouse suspicion, but she realized that every day was precious. Suspension of his messages had occurred oven six weeks ago and that could mean he had been uncovered. Delay meant more time for Knight to be subjected to the women's brainwashing.

At last today was her contingent's turn on the big building. Teresa entered each room in turn and observed the unconscious man on the low bed-like table. She could just hear the mind-altering hum of words being poured into each man's brain. She had seen them or others talking and laughing with young women on the grounds of the "resort." It was hard to feel sorry for most of them. Not that Teresa approved of brainwashing, but 90% of the conversion would actually do these retrogrades good. The problem was the last 10% that made them slaves to WOPI. She hoped that Knight was still getting the first 90%. She smiled to herself at the thought of seeing some of his macho bluster taken out of him. Cleaning each room meticulously, she hurried to the next.

Of course it had to be the last one, the largest room at the end of the corridor. She recognized Knight as soon as she cracked the door. Time for action. Staying out of camera range, Teresa slapped a wad of what appeared to be silly putty onto the main lead. The electronics inside the goo recorded a little over a minute of non-activity and began sending the bogus signal to the monitors in the control room in an endless loop.

It was odd to approach Knight in this weakened, vulnerable state. He was always so strong with her; one of the few men who could almost hold his own with the hot-blooded agent. As she looked down at the apparently sleeping partner, she wondered what images and words were being insinuated into his brain. Whatever it was involved sex; his erection showed that. Damn, he looked good! Seeing the hard-bodied male, Teresa realized that the delays in getting the job and getting to this point had allowed time for her libido to rise near boiling. She needed a good fuck and soon! Well, there would be time for that in a few hours, as soon as she got Knight out of this hellhole.

Carefully she removed the headphones and visor. She wondered if he had been drugged to make him more receptive to the conditioning and perhaps could not be awakened. With relief she saw him start to stir. "It's me, Knight. Wake up! Let me get you out of here," she whispered.

Gradually Knight opened his eyes and slowly comprehension seemed to seep into them. He smiled when he saw who had wakened him. "Teresa! Am I glad to see you. God do you look good."

"Thanks, honey, but let's hurry before they discover us. I know a way out through the laundry."

Knight paused. He seemed to think a moment. "But Teresa, I can't go; you don't know how horny I am, how horny they keep me. I need a quick one and bad.

"Don't worry, sport! I'm horny enough myself to fuck a fence post. Let me get you out of here and I'll screw your lights out!" she giggled.

"Sorry, Teresa, but I can t wait! I need it so bad. Please," he said and reached for the beautiful agent, kissing her deeply.

"Don't be foolish, Knight..." His lips on her own muffled her protest. A hand on her ass settled the matter. A quickie would do them both good. She needed her wits about her for the escape. She thought more clearly when she wasn't seething with lust, she rationalized. Teresa shuddered with pleasure as Knight slipped his had inside her blouse. Thankfully she was not wearing a bra and he had free rein with her large and sensitive breasts. Opening her blouse enough, he began to kiss and suck on her nipples, alternately teasing them with his tongue and drawing all of the areola deep into his mouth, sending glorious sensations to her brain.

There was no denying that Knight had learned what she liked during their affair. Even as she began to moan from the delicate ministrations to her tits, she felt the still more wonderful sensation of his hand under her skirt, gently rubbing between her legs. This was turning into something much better than a quickie.

"Oh Teresa, you are so delicious, I've got to have you!" Knight whispered as the hand that was still fondling her breast went to aid its companion in removing her panties and ruck her skirt up to give him full access to her now gushing pussy. He sat her on the bed.

"Thanks, Knight, but don't bother warming me up; just fuck me; I'm ready.

"I know you are darling," he said as his mouth on her snatch confirmed his words.

"No, honey, just... Augggg!" Teresa moaned as he began to lick and molest her labia with his tongue. "Hurry, darling, please!" she gasped as he managed to begin toying with her clit even as his hands returned to her breasts, doubling the assault on her senses. With excruciating patience Knight switched between gentle lapping of her sex with maddening brief forays to her engorged clitoris. Teresa, moaned as she felt orgasm approach and then recede as Knight varied his attack on her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.