WOPI Chronicle - Cover

WOPI Chronicle

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 5: Alexandra and Charlie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Alexandra and Charlie - He's sent to investigate a powerful feminist organization, would he succeed or would he survive at all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   FemaleDom   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Alexandra was horny as a skunk. Of course she was always eager to get back to David at this time of day, but for the last hour it had gotten bad. A warm glow welled up from her crotch that made her mind dreamy and unfocused. Regardless of the raised eyebrows among the women on her staff, she would have rushed back to David if Claire hadn't asked her to see Charlie Roemer, for what she didn't even know.

She didn't realize just how horny she was, though, until Charlie turned up. She supposed he was one of Claire's indulgences, as David was hers. Today she understood Claire. God, he was good looking. She hardly paid attention to whatever the young man was asking, something silly and administrative that Clare should have handled. But WOW! From the moment she laid eyes on Claire's well-hung stud, Alexandra's pussy started getting wet. She realized something was strange, but she could think about only one thing -- getting in bed, spreading her legs and letting someone fuck the shit out of her. And Charlie was the most available someone

"Charlie? You are staring at me!" Alexandra smiled, pleased by the boy's obvious leer.

"Forgive me Miss Milan, but I just couldn't help it. You are a very sexy woman."

"Why that's sweet of you to say so, Charlie," she said indulgently. "It's very flattering for a young man like you to compliment a woman my age."

"I don't know what you mean about 'your age, ' Miss Milan. Why you can turn a guy on quicker than any twenty year old. You've got a great body. And you know how to show it off to make a man look at you! That low cut blouse, that short skirt you've got on! I'm getting a hardon just looking at you," and he dropped his hand to his crotch to demonstrate.

Alexandra's eyes followed the boy's hand as it stroked the bulge in his jeans. By now Alexandra's pussy was doing most of her thinking. His rippling muscles and evidence of an exceptional cock made her dizzy. Another torrent of juice leaked down into her soaked panties "Why, Charlie!" she said in mock surprise, getting up and coming around to sit by him on the couch. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to chat me up. I warn you," she grinned, "If you are trying to put the make on me... you'd better call me 'Alexandra.'"

"I can't help it, Miss Milan, uh,... Alexandra, you turn me on."

"Is that so? And just what part of me turns you on, Charlie?" Alexandra leered, taking him in her arms and kissing him. "Is it my boobies, Charlie?" she whispered and drew his hand to her breasts. "I saw you eyeing my boobies. If you like them so much, why don't you slip me out of my bra. Then you could feel me up good and tell me if my titties feel as good as they look."

With that phrase the unseen observer knew Alexandra was lost. The woman was already thinking only of her own animal pleasure and what Charlie would do to her tits. Charlie didn't have to be told twice and began fondling her sensitive mammaries.

"Oh, Alexandra, you have gorgeous breasts. They are so big and round. These melters can seduce any man. I can't resist a woman like you. Feeling up your titties makes me so horny. I just want to suck them and kiss them and play with your nipples between my lips."

"Then go ahead, Charlie! You ought to know what to do to a willing woman. Don't be shy."

"Oh, you are magnificent, Alexandra," he sighed as his mouth began skillfully to work on Alexandra's rapidly hardening breasts. Soon her eyes were closed and she was squirming at his touch.

"Oh, I see you're all woman, Alexandra, maybe a little oversexed!" he hissed. "These babies are so responsive to my touch. Your tits are getting hard as rocks. Sucking your nipples makes them stand out. Oh, Alexandra, you're getting horny, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, darling." she sighed, her voice getting thick and slurred with lust, oblivious to the change of Charlie's behavior from prey to predator. "You're feeling me up so good. Oh, I love what you are doing to my tits! I'm getting such a buzz I can hardly think."

"Well, if you like the job I'm doing on you boobies, honey, isn't there is another part you want me work on?" he whispered maliciously.

"Oh, yes," she gasped, pulling up her skirt. "Here! You can get into my pants. I want you to play with my pussy."

"You are incredibly hot, Alexandra. I never dreamed I could get this far with you. When I saw you sitting there showing me everything but your beaver, I fantasized about getting you out of this skirt and now you are asking for it. Let me get these panties off of you."

This was a little more than Alexandra had counted on, but his hand was already between her legs, she couldn't resist him. Willingly she let him lift her ass and pull down her flimsy, sopping undies. His hot gaze on her cunt aroused her even more.

"There, you are, Alexandra, lovely and naked for me. You have a beautiful pussy, so soft and furry." he spoke softly, stroking her. "And you're so wet inside," he said dropping the pretense of the naïf as his fingers massaged her labia.

"Slow down, darling," she pleaded, starting to feel herself loosing control.

"Why slow down, Alexandra? Your pussy's juicy because you're in a hurry to be fucked. Let me get my hand in there, where you want it, in your cunt. I'll finish getting you ready for a good lay. Yes!... You like that, don't you, baby. You like me to finger your clit. Open your legs more for me, honey, so I can diddle you better."

"Oh, Charlie, Charlie! That's enough. I'm ready for you in me, now! I want you to fuck me." Alexandra moaned. Gone was Alexandra's attitude of amused indulgence of an impetuous and almost innocent suitor. Gone was the idea she was taking advantage of an aroused young male. The tables were completely turned. Alexandra had been masterfully seduced and was about to get fucked, in every sense of the word. A rutting female animal had been unleashed in her. Claire's boyfriend was taking her where he wanted at the speed he chose.

"I will, baby. I am going to fuck you... good. But don't get impatient. Let's make it more fun. Don't you like this?" he asked as his fingers vibrated in her cunt "Don't you like having a man play with your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, darling! Oh... Oh... You're going to... You're making me... You're making me cum!... Ai!... Ai!... Ai! " Orgasm after orgasm racked Alexandra's shapely body as the young stud continued massaging her clit rhythmically. Alexandra was panting and barely coherent.

"Oh, Alexandra, baby, you're making such a mess. Your honey pot is overflowing and all your pussy juice is running out. Should I stop making you cum?" came the cruel, taunting question.

"No, Charlie, no! Don't stop. I love it. I want it!" she pleaded between orgasms.

"Of course you want it, you horny slut. You love to come. So I'd better find some other way to protect the couch. What if I just eat you? I will have to lap quickly to stop your juicy cum from leaking onto the couch. Would you like that, Alexandra?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.