Soft Baby

by little miss blair

Copyright© 2001 by little miss blair

Erotica Sex Story: Seduction of two young socialite women by two young whores. Humiliation leading to lust and change lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   First   .

© copyright 2000-2001

This story is protected by copyright and may not be duplicated, copied, reprinted or placed on any other internet website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.


How did I get here. I seriously questioned myself as the steel bar door slammed behind me. I looked around the cold barren cell, two cots, one up, one down, and a commode. The only luxury, a sink.

I lie down on the made up bunk and think about the last five weeks of my life. How I, a substantial, law abiding yuppy, ended up her in the county jail. A twenty eight year old housewife living in an upper class neighborhood and, for gods sakes, a Volunteer of the Year award from my community. Now I'm treated like a common criminal, locked up in jail for three days.

I knew I had too much to drink that night but that wasn't why I hit the parked car. I swerved to miss hitting a dog. But the breathalyzer rated a.10 and a drunken driving charge was levelled against me.

My attorney virtually assured me I would get nothing but a fine. She didn't foresee Judge Henry, whose wife was killed by a drunk driver, deciding to make an example of me. He'd made examples of a lot of people.

Right now, since I'm here and can't change that fact, I have to be concerned about what Helen argued before the judge. I know it was her job to argue for my best interest, but my concern is whether, as a attorney, she knew what she was talking about. She told the judge, because of my good looks, I would be preyed on by other ladies in the county jail. She tried to persuade the judge to let me do my time in a half way house but he declined her request.

I hope April understood when I tried to explain to her about why mommy would be gone for three days. At least I didn't lie to her. She's a good daughter but she's only six. Maybe I made a mistake by being so blunt with her.

Bill, well he was Bill. Take your punishment, accept it, and go on with your life. He's not the one sitting in this god forsaken place. He's just being practical, and he is a good husband. Thank god for that.

"Ginny," I was startled from my thoughts by a loud, shrill voice. "Ginny, I'm so sorry about this." It was my attorney. I crawled off the bunk, meeting her at the steel bars.

"I tried my best Ginny. Just got the wrong judge. I had to come down here to give you some free advice. How's everything going so far?"

"I've been here less that an hour Helen," I said exasperated. "I'm sorry. It's alright so far. I know this isn't your fault. If it doesn't get any worse than this I can stand it."

"It will get worse," Helen said sincerely. "I defend clients in here on a daily basis. I know what transpires in this place. I wasn't making that up, the part about you being preyed on. It's going to happen. You'll have two, maybe three cell mates before the afternoon is over with. You can almost bet on it."

"Well what am I supposed to do about it?" I whimpered as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm here and that's it."

"I'm going to give you the same advice I give all my clients who are in here for the first time Ginny. You want to leave here physically unhurt. That's the main thing. The best way to do that is don't fight it. These girls are going o come on to you. You can't stop it. If you fight they'll hurt you, then rape you. Whatever you do they're going to get what they want. And nobody in here is going to stop it."

"What are you saying? I should just go along with it. Have sex with these, these people. I can't do that Helen. My god, what are they, animals!"

"They have nothing to lose Ginny, or most of them don't. Just let them have their way, That way you have your best chance of not getting hurt. Just think of your daughter. She don't need a mother whose been maimed over a three day visit in county jail."

"Jesus Helen, I don't...God what a mess. I have to let women play with my body like a piece of meat just to save my body from being hurt. What about my psychic Helen. How do I get out of here with that unscathed."

"You'll manage Ginny. Believe me. You'll survive. I'm just giving you my best advice. I hope you take it. Listen, give me a call when you get out and let me know how you are. I have to run, court date in twenty minutes. Hang in there girl. Okay"

"Yes, yes, okay," I said dejectedly. "You better go. You'll miss your appointment. I'll call you."

I watched as she walked down the hall and disappeared. I tried not to show it but I was really scared.

I lie down again, mulling all this in my mind. It was so peaceful at the moment I tried to put all this sex stuff out of my mind. I must have dozed off. I was roused by the clanking of the cell door.

"Come on, get in there," I heard the guard order the two women as she pushed them into the cell. The door slammed and the guard, like my attorney, disappeared down the hall.

For a moment there was silence. I didn't move from the cot.

Suddenly, one of them spoke. "Look how soft she is Ginger," the dark headed one said. "She looks like she has the skin of a teenager. And those clothes. Didn't get those at K-mart did ya honey?'

I arose from the cot and moved to a corner of the cell. I didn't answer her. They look like hookers to me, I thought to myself. At least they're clean looking, but their perfume, cheap and fruity. I wondered how they could wear that stuff and not get nauseated after awhile.

"Your a real lady aren't you?" Ginger directed her question at me. "What did you do, kill your husband?" They both laughed.

"I'm just trying to do my three days for drunk driving," I said in a quivering voice. "I want to stay out of trouble so I can get out and get back to my child. I want to be a decent mother to my daughter."

That's good, I thought to myself. Appeal to their basic instinct of motherhood.

"Your a mother, huh? I had a mother once. Beat me everyday till I was sixteen. That's the year I put her light's out."

Ginger laughed at her friends bravado. "Me too, Ginger said. "Bitch is dead now. Just as well. She wasn't much of a mother to me," her voiced trailing off as she appeared to be thinking about a love lost a long time ago.

Foot steps were coming down the hall. A guard appeared, opened the cell door to let us know it was dinner time. As we followed her towards the dining hall the dark headed girl whispers to me.

"They're going to be trying to make you in there, Soft Girl. You had better stick close to me and Ginger if you want be safe. It's up to you."

Sounded like good advice to me. I stuck right next to them all thru dinner. And they were right. The catcalls and whistles directed at me were numerous. Strange as it may sound I actually felt honored. I guess everyone likes there ego stroked, especially when so many seem to be confirming your appealing appearance. Really, though, I knew it was sick.

Back in the cell both Ginger and I let Terri, the dark headed girl, decide our sleeping arrangements.

"Ginger, you take the top bunk, the Soft Baby will sleep with me."

I was petrified. Helen's advice came back to me. "Just don't fight it, don't get hurt."

I started to climb into bed. "Take your clothes off Soft Baby. We ain't going to bite."   Terri wasn't going to let me get away with staying dressed. "You don't sleep dressed at home do you?" she said sarcastically.

"No," I mumbled.

I tried not to look as they undressed. I turned my back to them as I removed my skirt and sweater and hung them neatly at the end of the bed.

I watched as Ginger climbed to the upper bunk, her firm round butt staring me in the face. The thought crossed my mind that they must make good money as prostitutes being they were both young and attractive.

Terri had me crawl in first. I was pinned in between her and the wall. She snuggled up close to me. "Hey Ginger, you can't believe how soft this babe is. God what smooth skin." I felt her hand caress my arm, acting genuinely impressed by my soft, perfect skin.

I felt her breath on my neck. "God, you smell so good," she whispered. My whole body was rigid. I wasn't moving a muscle. Her mouth was on mine. "Kiss me," she murmured. "I want to feel those luscious lips on mine."

My mouth was tightly shut. I didn't know what to do. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, so scared I couldn't move.

Her tongue was licking my lips, darting around, looking for a way to penetrate my mouth. "Don't fight this Soft Baby, she whispered again. "This is going to happen."

"Ohhh," I yelped when she pinched my left nipple. Her tongue, so precise, darted in. Her kiss, her tongue, surprised me. Soft and tender, not rough like I thought it would be. I begin to think I could stand this as my body warmed to her touch.

She pulled away for a second, her mouth lowering to my breast. I let out a faint moan as she nipped and sucked my nipple the way I most enjoyed. And she was doing it better than any man had ever done it for me. She was like an expert in foreplay and I closed my eyes and lost myself to the wonderful feeling.

Her tongue trailed down my stomach. I knew what was coming. I heard her inhale deeply as if to breathe in the scent of my panties and moist pussy. She moaned her approval when, ever so slightly, I spread my thighs submissively.

"That's it Soft Baby," she cooed. "Give it up to Terri. Ohh baby, you smell so...her tongue now on the crotch of my panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned loudly.

My moan was met with the guttural grunts coming from the cot above. Ginger was doing her best to pleasure herself. It sounded like she was succeeding.

"Eat her baby," I hear Ginger direct Terri. "Eat that clean cunt bitch. Does she taste good baby?"

"Oh yea, Terri hissed. "God, best pussy I ever had, so sweet." Ginger's moans from above grew louder.

I felt Terri remove my panties. She began fingering me slow and rhythmically while her slurping lips on my clit suckled me like she would a raw oyster.

My body was now in full response. Pleasure was everywhere. My hips heaved against Terri's mouth, her fingers sinking deeper into me with each thrust.

Suddenly a womanly smell engulfed my nostrils as a furry ball wrapped around my lips. Ginger had abandoned her cot for her share of pleasure, straddling my face and squatting directly onto my mouth. Her pussy, already dripping, deposited freely over my lips. So vulgar, so intoxicating.

I began imitating Terri, fingering Ginger's cunt while my mouth, as inexperienced as it was, found her clit and rolled it between my lips. I must have done something right because Ginger was now moaning uncontrollably.

"Suck me baby, she mewed. "Suck meeeeeeeeeee."

Suddenly, like a bolt out of the blue, my own body stiffened, convulsed, causing me to slam my cunt against Terri's mouth uncontrollably. She grabbed my ass cheeks and held her mouth to me, her lips humming my clit to a quivering little knot.

I came... nothing ever in my life feeling this dark and depraved, delirious and delicious all wrapped in one. My body ached from the most intense orgasm I ever experienced, and the numerous little spasms, even as my orgasm waned, were totally new to me.

I now concentrated on the flavored juices flowing between my lips as Ginger gushingly served up to me her wet, wet orgasm.

We all three lay together, exhausted, but not to tired to repeat again and again, long into the night.

My three day stay was one long slut fest. I think I had sex with seven different women, each a rapture never experienced by me before.

When I arrived home I smelled of sex. I inhaled the stale aroma as I stood in my bedroom. I stroked myself as I filled the tub with hot water and oil. As I slid into the tub I pondered my last three days and wondered how it might change my life forever.

Life seemed to go on as usual in our house. Bill laughed and teased me about being his little jail bird. April didn't act like she missed me at all.

But why would they think any different. As far as they knew, I sat in a jail cell for three days and came home.   Extracurricular activities never entered my husband's mine.

I even called Helen, my attorney. She acted surprised when I told her my three days were pretty uneventful.

Anyway, I was ready to pick up where I left off. Shopping and lunch with friends, helping at my daughters school when they had any kind of events, and attending other functions at the many clubs and women's groups I belonged too. I shouldn't forget golf either. I played at least 3 mornings a week and life was never better.

Or so I thought. Today was a golf day. I teed off with my two friends, Carol and Betty, and a new girl who just joined the club. She was young, 22 or 23 years old. I've had my moments since jail but this girl lit my lust button the minute I saw her. God, the long tanned legs, the white socks accentuating her sinewy calves, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. By the time I left the golf course I was soaking wet.

I went home and masturbated twice, which helped. By 8 o'clock at night I was fully sexed again. I had a quick meeting to attend downtown and as soon as it was done I cruised the area where the prostitutes gathered. I was looking for Terri. I found Ginger.

I pulled over too the curb and watched as she walked toward me. What a slut, I thought to myself as I watched her try to score on some guy in the car in front of me. She was wearing a skirt so short it didn't leave much to the imagination, and thigh high white stockings.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.