Cajuns - Cover

Cajuns

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young coon ass saves young girls life and keeps her for his mate.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First  

Lee had her turn. She let Tad know just before she had her third orgasm and Tad let himself shoot his juice in her as she had it. Lee liked to stay on Tad after he let loose in her. She had gone to sleep that way often. That night Tad let her lay there only a few minutes.

Tad told Libby to lay down on her back. He told Lee to get off and sit on her mother's face.

Libby moaned " no don't make me do that". Libby started to get off the bed but Tad caught he arm and pulled her roughly back on the bed.

Tad gave Libby a hard slap on her ass and told her to do as she was told.

She lay down, she was crying.

Tad told Lee to put her pussy over Libby's mouth, Libby was going to clean all of his semen out of her. Tad told them he would tell them when to stop.

Tad let Libby suck Lee's cunt until Lee had several orgasms. Tad had told Lee to finger Libby as she cleaned her. Libby had several climaxes before Tad told them to quit.

After he had one of his darlings on each side of him Tad asked if Libby had liked doing that. Libby replied " It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be before I did it". Tad told Libby he expected her to clean Lee every time they fucked from now on.

Libby said " Yes Sir".

Saturday morning Tad woke his ladies at day break.

Tad told them to fix breakfast while he made a few phone calls. After they had eaten and cleared the table Tad told them to just stack the dishes in the sink. He told them he wanted them to shower and fix their hair. Tad told them he would choose the clothes they would wear.

All three had fun taking a shower together.

Tad's ladies fixed their hair and waited on the side of the bed for him to tell them what to wear.

Tad told Lee to find those two halter tops that almost showed her tits. Lee found them, there were two just alike but one was larger than the other. Lee had bought the large one. After wearing it one day she had decided that it showed too much of her tits. The next week she had bought a smaller size.

Tad told Lee to find shorts for them.

He told Libby to get out those pairs of white sneakers she had bought for both of them.

Lee asked Tad if those denim shorts he had bought for her the day he saved her life would do.

Tad had gotten her two pair that day.

He told her they would do fine, they made her ass look good.

They got dressed, they looked like twins not mother and daughter.

Tad told Libby to tie her halter a bit looser so more tit would show.

Tad told them they were ready.

Tad let Lee run the boat up to the garage. Tad opened the Town Car and told Libby to sit in back.

Tad closed the garage door and pulled on to the highway. Tad asked Libby to tell him every thing that happened between her and Jedi last week end.

Tad asked her if they had kissed. Libby said that every time they had privacy that night he had kissed her. Tad asked her how many times that was. Libby said he had kissed her at least eight times.

Tad asked her if she had liked Jedi's kisses. Libby said she had really liked them a lot. Tad asked Libby if she had let Jedi feel of her tits. Libby said " Not at first but the second time he tried she had let him. Tad asked Libby if she had let Jedi see her tits. Libby told them that in his office just before Tad knocked on the door she had let her dress down and Jedi had nursed them.

Tad asked if she had let Jedi do any thing else. Libby said Jedi had put his hand up under her dress but she had made him stop that before he found out how wet she was.Tad asked Libby if Jedi had gotten up a hard because of her. Libby said Jedi had kept one up all the time he was with her.

Tad asked Libby if she was interested in Jedi. Lee said she thought she was. Tad told Libby that they were going to Jedi's ranch.

He said he was going to leave her there and she could come into town when Jedi came in at just before three thirty. He came in at that time to get the place ready to open.

Tad said that they would get to the ranch before nine am and that would give her six hours with Jedi. He told her to 'play hard to get' at first and then let him have his way.

Tad told Libby to give Jedi the best fuck he had ever had. He told Libby to really make it good for him.

Tad said he had seen Jedi's dick one time when he was pissing and he had one to be proud of. He told her she just might get the best fuck she ever had.

Tad told Libby that he and Lee would take her home after Jedi brought her in to town. She could wash the sweat off and they all would put on the clothes they had brought to go to dinner in.

Libby asked Tad " What makes you think I will need to wash away sweat"?

Tad told her that Jedi had not had a woman in nearly two years. Tad said he had a lot of catching up to do. He imagined Libby was going to work her pretty ass of.

Libby asked Tad if he was trying to get rid of her.

Tad told her he was giving her a chance to have the best fuck of her life. Tad told her she was his as long as he wanted her.

Jedi came out to see them as they drove up to the house. Tad told his uncle that Libby had asked him to bring her out to see his ranch. Tad had told her a lot about it.

He asked his uncle if he would have time to show Libby the house and part of his place before he had to go in to town.

Tad said he and Lee were going to take Kate and his mother shopping. He asked if Jedi could bring Libby in with him.

Jedi was all smiles, of course he could he told them.

As they drove off Lee asked Tad what he was up to. Tad said he was hoping that two nice people might get together.

Tad told Lee that Jedi had married a really nice woman. She had been a beautiful woman as well. Some of the guys she had dated before Jedi had let it out that she was more woman in bed than any one they had ever fucked before.

They were true lovers, only one thing prevented it from being a perfect union.

Kamie could not have children.

Tad told Lee her mother was still young enough to have children by Jedi if we can get them together.

Lee said that she thought Tad had been planning this since he met her mother. She thought now that Tad had made her mother into some one he could control just for this.

Tad grinned and said "Aw now honey you goan make your main man out to be some kind of bastard if you say things like that".

Lee said " Tad if this fucks up and my mother is hurt again, I am going to be angry with you".

Tad drove into town and picked up his aunt Kate at her shanty boat.

Kate asked where Libby was.

Tad told her Libby was spending part of the day with Jedi.

Kate asked if Tad was trying to be a match maker. Tad told her he was giving them a chance to get aquatinted, they had seemed to like each other last Saturday night.

Kate told Tad any woman would like a man with as much money as Jedi had. Lee made an angry reply to that. She said " Kate Libby has a lot more money than Jedi has".

Kate said " No shit".

Tad said " No shit Kate".

"Well that makes her a better catch than he is" Kate said.

Tad told Kate that they might not like each other when they knew more about themselves.

That shut her up.

When they picked up Norene, Tad's mother, she asked about Libby. Kate said " She is out on our brother's ranch". " Your son is trying to get them to breed" Kate said

Tad shouted "Kate do you want me to whip your ass"? Kate told him he would not whip his favorite aunt's ass. Tad told her he sure would if she came out with another remark like that one.

Lee told Norene that last week Jedi had invited Libby out to see his place. She said that Jedi was going to bring her in with him when he came in to open up.

Tad told her he was just giving them a chance to get to know each other. He said if any breeding took place it was no ones business but theirs.

Norene said " I hope they like each other, both are lonely people". Norene said that she would like Jedi to re-marry and she thought Libby would make him a fine wife.

Lee said " Are we getting a little ahead of things ladies, they just met last week end".

Tad said "I think I remember hearing that Jedi dated Kamie for four years before he asked her to marry him",

Norene told him he had.

Tad said that if Jedi was that slow making up his mind to marry her he doubted that there was going to a whirl wind romance even if those two liked each other.

The subject was closed.

They parked at Wal-Mart. Tad gave his mother and Kate each a hundred dollar bill and told them to spend it wisely but well.

Lee had expressed a desire to put some hanging baskets on the screened in fore deck. Tad went with her to the garden shop. Lee asked how many he would let her put up out there. Tad told her she could have as many of them as she wanted. Lee found only four that she liked.

They all met near the front door at three P.M. on the dot. They loaded their purchases in the trunk and Tad took his aunt and mother home. Tad had not promised them dinner that night.

Tad pulled into Jedi's parking lot right after he did.

Jedi and Libby got out of his Cadillac and walked over to Tad's car. Tad asked if they had a nice visit. Both said it had been better than just nice.

Tad told his uncle that they would be back later, Tad asked Jedi to reserve the room next to his office for 'Yates, a party of three at seven thirty'.

Jedi asked if he might join them for dinner. Tad said "Most certainly".

Libby got in the back seat.

Lee asked Libby to tell her about her day with Jedi.

Libby leaned back in the seat and said " O my God".

Tad asked Libby if that meant her day had been good or bad.

Libby made no answer.

Lee asked Libby to tell her about her day again.

Libby said they had fucked.

Tad asked what she thought of Jedi's house and ranch.

Libby said " Didn't see them".

Tad said " Libby you were in the house, you saw it".

Libby said " Saw the hall and Jedi's bed room and his bath".

Lee said "THAT IS ALL YOU SAW"?

Libby said " I told you we fucked".

Tad said " Jesus Libby, all day"?

Libby told them that they had taken a pee break two times and Jedi had gone somewhere in the house and brought back cokes one time.

Tad asked Libby how she had been able to fuck for nearly six hours.

Libby said she was able to do that after she got numb down there. The most remarkable thing was how in hell did Jedi keep a hard dick for that long. Libby said he had spurted in her the fourth time just before they left for town.

Libby said he never lost his hard.

Lee asked if that was remarkable.

Libby said that she had never had sex with but three other men before Jedi. Except for Tad she had never had a man that could hold off his climaxes long enough for her to have more than one.

Libby said that it certainly was remarkable.

Lee told her mother that Tad had been teaching her to be a good Fuck one Saturday. Lee said Tad had fucked her nearly eight hours. It had not been nonstop like she said it was for her today though. Lee said they did stop to eat two times and a few times to pee.

Tad told them that all the Yates men learned to do that before their first fuck.

They parked in the garage and went down the creek to home.

As they went in Libby asked Tad if she could take a shower and rest until time to get dressed for diner.

Tad told he she could, and that she deserved it.

Libby asked " Did I do what you wanted of me"?

Tad told her it sounded like she had.

They made it back to Jedi's place exactly on time.

Jedi joined them soon after they entered.

Jedi almost kissed Libby on her lips he was so glad to see her.

Jedi ushered them to their private dining room. When the ladies were seated he poured wine for all of them.

Jedi made a toast to two wonderful women, a mother and a daughter.

Libby made a toast next to the most interesting man she had ever met, Jedi Yates.

Jedi glowed.

Jedi said he had ordered a few things for appetizers.

A waiter rolled a cart in and put several dishes and covered bowls on the table then left.

Libby raised a lid and asked what this was.

Tad told Libby she did not need to know what any thing on the table was. He promised she would like all of them. Tad said for her to try some of every dish.

Libby said " Yes Sir".

Jedi raised his eye brows at that.

Lee did not have to be told, she had eaten those things before, she knew what each was and liked all of them.

Libby had a taste of every dish, she said she liked every one.

Jedi asked if Caesar salad would do.

It would.

A thick Lentil Soup was next.

Jedi asked if everyone liked fish. They all did, and Jedi spoke into a tiny radio. Jedi asked how long before the Trout Jedi was ready. He was told it was ready now. Jedi told them to bring it on to them now then. The trout was brought with steamed cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.

They all groaned after eating all the Trout and veggies they could when Jedi announced that desert was his Skunk Cabbage cobbler.

Libby told Jedi she was stuffed and could eat no more. Jedi said a woman had to keep up her strength, she might need extra calories at any time.

Every one at the table laughed.

Jedi's eyebrows went up again.

He had not thought his remark was that funny.

The cobbler came and it was so tasty they all ate some of theirs.

Tad figured Libby needed her bed. Tad told Jedi they were going to have to leave. Jedi and Libby danced two more times.

The ladies went to the toilet and Tad tried to pay for the meal.

Jedi would not even talk about a bill.

Jedi wanted to talk instead. He asked if Tad had some sort of control over Lee and Libby.

Tad said that he did.

Jedi asked what it was.

Tad said he owned them.

Jedi said " That is bull shit Tad".

Tad said Lee would never be for sale but he would sell him Libby if he wanted her.

Jedi said he did want her. He asked how much Tad wanted for her.

Tad asked Jedi if he was in love with her.

Jedi said he was, she was the first woman he had ever met that was as sensual as he was. His late wife had not been as willing as Libby was for sex.

Jedi said he loved her.

Tad asked if he gave her to him would he marry her. Jedi said he would.

Tad told Jedi that he would give her to him if he would permit him to fish in his private pond.

Jedi said " Shit boy you have had that since you were a child.

Tad grinned and told Jedi to shut up and tell him if they had a deal or not.

Tad told his uncle that he would send Libby to stay with him for a month.

If after a month either of them did not want to get married for the rest of their lives Jedi was to send her back to him.

Tad said " You are getting a bargain Coon Ass, treat her like the lady she is". Never let her doubt your love or you stand a chance of loosing her Tad said.

Tad told Jedi that they were still young enough to have kids. Tad told Jedi that he would make Libby want that.

The ladies emerged and Tad told his uncle to call him the next day. Tad said " Don't fuck up a great ladies life if you are not sure you want her".

They slept late the next morning.

Over breakfast Tad told Libby she would be going home with Lee and him that day. It was up to her if she wanted to pack and come back in a few days to spend a month with Jedi at his ranch.

Tad said that after a full month of living together, if they both felt they were in love enough to make it work he would permit her to marry his uncle.

Libby asked if she had any say so in this.

Tad told her she was in charge of her own destiny in this and it was her choice. She could come back to Jackson next week or miss the opportunity to ever have a life with Jedi. She could come back here and live with Jedi until she wanted to leave. If she wanted to marry Jedi and he wanted to marry her there would be one hell of a wedding.

Libby said she was scared she asked Lee and Tad to tell her what would best for her to do.

Lee told Libby that she thought it would be best if she spent the time with Jedi. That would give her a whole month to decide what she wanted to do.

Tad told Libby Lee was right, Libby would have a month to decide if she loved Jedi enough to marry him.

Libby said she would not marry a man that would expect her to fuck all the time like that yesterday.

Tad said " Libby Jedi has gone two years without a woman, he got caught up yesterday". Tad went on to say " Jedi is thirty four years old, he probably will not want you every night".

Tad asked Libby if she wanted more children. He told Libby that Jedi desired children of his own.

Libby said that she had wanted at least four when she married Lee's father.

David had not wanted children and had made her send her one child away even, Libby told them.

Tad told Libby that she could still have children with Jedi as the father.

Libby asked when she had to make a decision.

Tad told her Jedi was going to call her around noon and invite her to visit him and be his house guest for a while next week.

Tad told her she could make a choice then or come back up here and try living with Jedi. Tad told Libby that she would have her own car up here and would be free to leave anytime.

At eleven thirty the phone rang. Tad told Libby to answer it the call was for her.

Libby said " Hello".

Then "This is Libby".

Pause " Thank you and good morning to you".

Libby then said after a long pause " That is a very nice invitation and I would love to".

Libby said she had several things to do next week but she thought she would be free to come by Wednesday.

There was a pause then she said " That is probably the nicest thing anyone ever said to me Jedi".

Libby told Jedi to call her at home tomorrow evening.

They packed up later, Lee packed for Libby, she was in a happy daze.

On the way to Mobile Libby burst out with " What if he does not like me"?

Tad asked her what was not to like about her, he told her Jedi would find out that she was near perfect just like he had.

Libby told Tad that all Coon Asses were full of organic fertilizer.

Jedi called Libby Monday evening.

Jedi called Libby Tuesday evening.

After each call Libby would report the conversation to Lee like a teen having her first crush.

Libby waited until her bank opened Wednesday morning, drew out two thousand, then drove her current model Cadillac to Jackson. She got to Jedi's ranch by eleven thirty. Jedi met her at her car and carried her two bags to a bed room connecting with his.

Jedi said she could unpack later, he had snack food in the kitchen.

They grazed on tiny things that by now Libby had learned to not ask what they were.

Libby had worn a blazer and matching skirt. When she took that blazer off Jedi was looking at her tits through a transparent blouse.

After they had snacked Jedi asked if she would like to spend an hour getting better aquatinted in his bed room.

Libby said am glad you asked that".

Jedi escorted her there.

Later Libby told Lee and Tad that Jedi had eaten her for about thirty minutes. Then he had probed her with his big prick until she had her fourth climax then he poured his sperm into her.

Libby guessed that Jedi had brought her to a climax nine or ten times.

They had taken a shower together.

Jedi said he must leave her to go open his club soon. He offered to show her how the VCR and TV worked.

Libby had asked if she could go with him and do something to help out.

Jedi said she could be the hostess if she wanted.

He offered to pay her. Libby laughed and told him she needed no pay. She said she intended to have a good time doing that.

Libby asked Jedi what he wanted her to wear on her 'job'.

Jedi told her to wear the sexiest thing she had.

Libby did.

She was a hit at the club, her pretty smile and poise made all the men and women working for Jedi love her.

She was quick to learn her duties as a hostess and the customers liked her.

Their days fell into a pattern, Libby and Jedi would get out of his king sized bed and have breakfast. Every morning Jedi would kiss her and tell her something nice. Like one morning he told her he had a hard time going to sleep last night. Jedi told Libby that the feel of her perfect body molded against him kept him wide awake.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.