Sorry Mum

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Graham's birthday celebrations had not gone quite as planned. Drunk and horny he returns home to find a woman in his living room, Graham acts first and focuses later!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Pissed and frustrated I left the club where I had been celebrating my eighteenth birthday and weaved my way towards home. All in all the evening had been good with booze flowing like water and my mates laughing and joking merrily, the only fly in the ointment was my now ex-girlfriend. The cow had left half an hour earlier with some bloke that she had met in the club, hence my frustrations. Forcing my eyes to focus I crossed a road and continued on my way, which wasn't easy for apart from being pissed I was sporting one mother of an erection. Unlike most males I didn't suffer from brewer's droop, booze only made me more randy and the more I drank the harder my cock got and I had downed one hell of a skinful that night.

"Fuck it!" I swore at an innocent lamppost.

Forty minutes later I reached home, despite it being well after one in the morning there was a light on in the living room and I wondered if my mother had brought some-one home with her. Blearily I played hunt the keyhole while wondering if the some-one was female and willing, with a curse I finally managed to get my key in the lock and open the door.

"Hi honey I'm home." I called out as I fell flat on my face on the doormat.

Picking myself up I wondered fuzzily why there had been no response; closing the front door I staggered into the living room and stared blearily at the female form standing by the drinks cabinet. My eyes refused to focus, but I could tell that whomever the woman was she was attractive, weaving across the room I draped my arms over her shoulders and looked at her blur of a face.

"You are gorgeous." I said drunkenly.

Before the woman could reply I kissed her, I could be legless, as I was at that time, but my body had radar guidance where the female form was concerned. Wrapping the woman in my arms I put all my randiness into that kiss; at first I felt her struggle against me then she relaxed and returned my kiss with force. Continuing to kiss her I let one of my hands slide around her body, her tits pressed into my hand as it passed over them, my fingers flicking open each button on the blouse she was wearing as I moved my hand downwards. The woman groaned as I pushed her blouse open and rubbed her bare stomach before sliding my hand down to the hem of her skirt and onto her leg. Sliding my hand upwards under her skirt I sought and found the gusset of her panties, had my mouth not been otherwise engaged I would have grinned at the dampness I found there.

This woman was more than ready for it and I was going to provide her with it. With an expert flip of the fingers I pushed the material of her panties to one side and plunged two fingers into her tight, wet hole, groaning into my mouth the woman pressed down on my fingers and I knew that I was in. Moving my other hand I found her tits, with a flick I opened her bra and began to play with those gorgeous, firm, pliant mounds paying particular attention to her ripe nipples while my fingers moved in and out of her hot pussy. A few minutes later she shuddered and pushed down hard on my fingers, I knew she had climaxed and I felt myself getting hotter as my excitement grew.

Continuing my attentions I pushed the woman towards another climax, and as I felt the first trembles start to hit her I deftly pushed her panties down so that they fell around her ankles. Lifting her a little I let the wisp of material fall away from her before putting her feet back on the ground. Quickly I pushed my fingers back into her pussy and began thrusting again, at the same time I stretched my thumb to her clit and she shuddered into a climax so strong that it parted our lips. Dropping my head I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, as I teased her hard bud with tongue and lips I used my hand to open my shirt and trousers, the woman gasped something but I was too far gone to pay any attention to her. One handed I managed to strip off my clothes while at the same time driving her to another orgasm, by now my prick was throbbing with the need to feel a pussy around it, nevertheless I intended licking her out before fucking her and with this in mind I pulled her to the floor. She cried out something as I moved my hand from her pussy and moved my mouth to take it's place, my head swimming with booze and desire I licked her slit then pushed my tongue into her hole to lap at her juices. Crying out the woman pushed at my head, mistaking this for encouragement I lapped all the harder then moved my tongue to her clit which sent her into a shuddering climax.

Filled with lust I toyed with her clit, flicking it and rubbing it with my tongue until I felt her body tensing as another orgasm rose within her, triumphantly I pulled myself up her body and pressed my prick to her cunt. Her hands pushed at my chest as I pushed my cock into her, had I been sober I might have noticed her attempts to push me away, but I wasn't and I blithely began pumping away. Beneath me the woman was squirming and writhing, her voice echoing around the room, though I was deaf to what she was crying out, suddenly she was shuddering, her pussy clutching at my cock as a climax hit her. As I continued thrusting her arms went from pushing at me to pulling me down to her, our mouths met in a kiss so hot it made my toes curl as her body began to shake yet again. With the orgasmic clutching of her cunt I felt myself cumming, pushing deep into her I let my seed burst into her depths in a hot flow that seemed never-ending. Our lips parted and the woman's voice rose in a cry of sheer bliss then she was sobbing and writhing beneath me as I began to thrust again, my cock still powered by booze was rock hard as though I hadn't climaxed. Lost in the heat of lust I fucked the woman, her body responding to my every move, her cries and gasps filling the air with erotic sounds that drove me on and on until at last I filled her once again with my hot juices.

Sated, but still hard, I rolled off the woman with the intention of pulling her on top of me; to my befuddled amazement she curled up in a ball and began to cry. Shaking my head to clear some of the fuzz from my brain I reached out and pulled her round to face me, lifting her chin I tried to focus on her face.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.