If Only Anna Knew - Cover

If Only Anna Knew

by Mandil

Copyright© 2001 by Mandil

Erotica Sex Story: Rico's wife has always refused to have sex with another man. But when she is blinded in a car accident, Rico get his neighbor to have sex with her without her being aware of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Voyeurism   .

The accident had been so unpredictable. Rico and his wife Anna were so unprepared for it, that it took them almost a whole week before it finally registered completely in their minds.

On that fateful day, Anna had been driving home from work during a snowstorm. As she took the ninety degree turn in the road that led to Pine Hill road - a stretch of road that she had been driving on almost every day for the last three years - she was not quite prepared for the snow covered patch of black ice on the road. She was driving a little faster than she should have been and the lack of friction on that steep turn in the road was responsible for the lack of grip of her car's tires and the road. After two complete three hundred and sixty degrees turns, her car finally went through and then over the bank of snow lining the side of the road, then plunging into the ditch twenty five feet below.

The next thing that she was aware of after that, was her awakening in a bed in Memorial hospital. She was experiencing pains from the dozen points of contact that her body had made with the dashboard as well as with the steering wheel when she had plunged into the ditch. But the one factor that was scaring her the most, was the complete blackness that was engulfing her when she woke up.

She could hear people talking next to her. At first Anna couldn't remember what had happened to her and what she was doing in this strange place, then the memories of her accident came back to her and she realised that she probably was in a hospital bed. A nurse was in the process of giving a pill to a woman in the bed next to her. She and the woman were also talking about the foul weather they were having and in no way were they trying to be quiet about their conversation.

But in spite of the intense pain that she felt, it was the noises that she could hear coming from many different sources that preoccupied her the most. Why should there be so much noise if it was in the middle of the night? Then it occurred to her that the room was not dark at all. She probably had a bandage over her eyes and this was why she couldn't see any light.

Slowly, with more pain being registered by her brain, she brought her right hand over her eyes to check if indeed there was a bandage there. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing covering her eyes. It took her a few more seconds before she began to understand. No light, no bandage; then if finally registered in her mind that she was blind. It had to be since her eyes were wide open.

For the next ten minutes she dared not move, hoping that she would wake up from this nightmare and that it would all go away. Her heart was beating fast now and she was almost on the verge of panicking. She had a strong impression of suffocating. With her sense of sight now gone - an experience she had never had before and hadn't even bothered to think about she felt very scared; it bothered her much more than all of the pain she felt at that moment.

When the doctor came later to examine her again, he was very surprised to discover that she couldn't see. For the next few days, she remained in the hospital and more doctors came to see her. Two of them were eye specialists and they did many tests on her eyes. Later they told her that there was nothing wrong with her eyes. It seemed that the shock of the accident had done something to her mind and the blockage of sight was inside her brain and it had nothing to do with her eyes. Anna was dismissed from the hospital five days after her accident and her husband took her home. She was legally blind now and even though the doctors did predict that her sense of sight would suddenly come back, it was a small consolation to her.

It was now over three months since Anna had lost her sight and she had pretty well resigned herself to being sightless for the rest of her life. Just a few months before her accident, Rico had been gradually trying to win her into accepting to have sex with another man while he watched, but she went into a fit when she heard him asking this. He did try to coax her some more and he even promised her that he was never going to ask her to let him have sex with another women if she did that. All he wanted to do was to watch her having sex with another man. But each time they talked about that matter she got more and more angry at him and he finally had accepted the fact that this was never going to happen.

He knew that now that she was blind she was going to react even more strongly about the matter, so he didn't bother to ask her again. Instead he simply tried to forget about it. But an incident occurred just a few months after her accident, and what he witnessed then became the seed of an idea that germinated in his mind.

It was a sunny Saturday morning and Rico was watering the flowers in the backyard. The yard was completely enclosed by a fence since as soon as Anna had arrived home from the hospital, he hired two carpenters to built the six foot high wooden fence around the back yard. Even in her blindness she could roam at will there with a minimum of danger. On that particular morning, Anna wasn't aware that her husband was in the fence- enclosed yard. Since her accident, he had taken to the habit of telling her where he went whenever he was in or around the house so that if she needed him she could call him, but on that morning he hadn't done that.

As he was slowly pouring water on the flowers, he suddenly saw Anna slowly walking out of the back door and into the yard. She had her hands turned upward as if trying to feel if rain was falling but she was actually trying to detect the heat of the sun instead. Rico watched her without saying a word. He loved to observe her when he knew she was not aware of it and he never failed to marvel then at the beautiful sight that she was. She had long light brown hair and her thick full lips with her high cheekbones gave her the appearance of a pre-historic goddess. Because of the heat on that particular day, she had dressed in a short off-white mini skirt made of thin material, and she also had on a matching, light brown halter-top.

However, what attracted Rico's attention the most was the fact that in her hurry to get dressed, she had paid no attention to her thin skirt at the back and the hem was caught in the elastic band of her panties at the waist. Since it was impossible for her to look at herself in the mirror, as most women would do after getting dressed, she was completely unaware of this fact.

As she slowly moved around in the yard, he could see her nice long legs at the back and most of her panties bulging as her round bottom pressed the material of the undergarment. She slowly walked in front of him just a few feet away. He was careful not to make any noise so that she would not be aware of him since he was finding a lot of erotic pleasure in watching her half exposed body.

Yes, she was a lovely sight to see and he soon felt his manhood twitching in his pants as he feasted his eyes on the splendid sight just a few feet in front of him. Of course he had often seen her half naked and also completely naked in the house; he did know all the hidden details of her body, but the fact that she was unaware of his watching her, added a special delicious wickedness to the situation. After all she was his wife and he wasn't doing anything he had not done hundreds of times before.

Just then, the newspaper boy being his first time on the job instead of leaving the paper on the front porch as the previous paper boy used to do, entered the yard through the opened gate of the wooden fence. He was in the process of putting the paper on the picnic table when he saw Anna slowly walking toward him. He nodded to her at the same time that he deposited the newspaper on the table before him.

But since he hadn't talk to her, Anna remained unaware of him and she simply went on past him. All of a sudden, he saw the pinned up skirt at her back and then she was next to him. She continued to walk very slowly as if he was not there. Soon he was in for a spectacle that he was never going to forget. Her long and smooth looking legs, as well as the back of her thighs were all exposed, then higher still her splendid panty covered butt was there for his eyes to see. It then became evident to him that this beautiful woman, only partly clothed and slowly walking past him, was blind and she was not aware of her half nakedness. Now that he knew that she could not see him and that she was completely ignorant of his presence, he remained very quiet and he even turned around to see more of the splendid sight as she went past him. But when he did turn, he soon saw Rico in his line of sight as Anna slowly walked between them.

Before he had time to say a word, Rico signalled to the paperboy placing his index over his lips so that he remained quiet. The thirteen- year-old boy understood immediately that Rico did not want the half naked women to be aware that she was being watched so neither of them moved.

Anna stopped near a flower bed close to the fence and both of them saw her slowly reaching for one of the red roses that she already knew were there. She then bent her body to smell the perfect rose she was holding in her hand. Since she had her back to both observers, they could not fail to see her round and well formed thighs from the back, even the swells of her cunt's lips were visible through her stretched white panties.

By now, Rico had a huge erection; when he looked at the newspaper boy he noticed that he also had a tremendous one and worst still the front of his beige shorts had a darker stain just about where the head of his cock was underneath. By all evidence, the erotic sight of Anna's half nakedness had made him ejaculate in his underpants.

Both Rico and the boys waited until she finally entered the house; only then did Rico walk toward the newspaper boy and he explained to him that his wife was blind and he hadn't wanted to scare her; this was the reason he had signalled him to remain quiet. Of course, both Rico and the boy knew that there was another much more important reason for them to have observed complete silence. But both accepted this explanation from Rico and the paperboy simply turned around and left through the gate without saying a word.

Ever since that incident, Rico's mind kept returning to that scene. He had clearly seen the lust in the boy's eyes as he watched his wife slowly walking in front of him. This brought old fantasies back to Rico's mind, how much more wonderful, he told himself, it would be to see another man fuck her.

Then it hit him. What if he could get someone to fuck her while she believed he was the one doing it. Could it be done? These thoughts were often in his mind, especially as he watched her undress each evening before going to bed.

A few weeks went by and it got to be an obsession with him. Rico soon made up his mind that whatever the outcome, he had to watch her fuck another man. But since she would certainly not be willing do so, he knew that he had to make use of the fact that she was blind to do this.

He then began to imagine schemes where he could put his plan into execution. After many hours of imagining all the different possibilities offered to him, he came to the conclusion that the best way to have her fuck with another man would be for him to begin the lovemaking in the living room. Then while she stood with her belly resting either on the back of the couch or on the back of the arm chair, he would get behind her as if to insert his erection in her. Then at that precise moment, just before he got into her, the switch could be made. Of course he was aware that not a word should come out of his mouth since she would be able to tell her husband's voice from that of this man. But he was aware that when they made love together, they seldom talked, if you didn't count the moaning and grunting.

He could hardly wait now that he knew exactly how it could be done. Rico was so anxious to watch another man's cock slide into his wife that the simple possibility of this happening made him extremely hard. Therefore so as to get his wife used to the habits of fucking in the living room, he began to have sex with her in there a few times a week. On many occasions he also had her while she was standing with her belly resting against the back of the couch.

For her part, Anna always welcomed the invitations of her husband to have sex anywhere in the house. Even though she would not allow him to convince her have sex with another man, she greatly enjoyed making love with him, especially now that she was blind. More than ever now, she needed the regular body contact with her husband; not only did it reassure her but it also brought pleasure into her life of darkness. Now that she was blind, there were many fewer opportunities for her to enjoy the pleasures of life that everyone else took for granted. There was no more watching of television for her, no more knitting, and or course she no longer could read her favourite books or the newspapers. So, it was only to be expected that she began to show much more fervour in fucking with her husband.

Of course, Rico noticed this wonderful change in his wife and instead of discouraging him in his plan, it only added to his desire to see her being fucked by another cock. He could hardly wait for this to happen. He couldn't exactly say why he felt so strong an urge to watch her do this; all he knew was that even the thought of this was exiting him to the utmost. What exactly he would do if he could proceed with his plan he didn't know, but one thing was certain, he really wanted this to happen. First of all, he had to be a witness to the sight of this man's cock slowly sliding into his wife; he also wanted to hear her moaning and squealing in joy as this was happening to her. To be able to watch her plump, round bottom pushing back to meet this man shoving. In the back of his mind even though he didn't admit it to himself there was that spark of bawdiness there that made him wish for his own cock to be entering her cum filled cunt afterward. Although he didn't admit it, he really wanted this to happen. To see cum from another man's cock oozing out of her cunt, to see her swollen lips afterward, very red and all smeared with their combined juice, was a dream for Rico. Each and every time he viewed these scenes in his mind, he would lick his lips while his cock reacted.

He would then have to find release with his wife.

About then, another important event occurred in his life, an event that was to change his life completely, since it gave him the real possibility of executing his wicked plan. One day as he was leaving his house, he noticed that a new couple was moving into the house next door. They were in the process of unloading boxes from their cars and Rico went to have a chat with them so as to welcome them.

"Hi. My name is Rico Lockwell and I live in the house next to yours."

He could tell that the man was a year or two older than his twenty eight years, and he also noticed that he was about the same height that he was and also very handsome with light brown hair and a thicker moustache than his own. When the man saw him, he the box he had in his hand down and he extended his hand to Rico.

"Glad to meet you, my name is Paul Pasteur and this is my wife Linda."

As Rico walked toward Linda, he noticed something peculiar about her. She was extremely thin. She had a pretty face with long black hair, but at the same time, her face was very pale and she did not look very healthy.

"Nice to meet you mister Lockwell", she said to Rico as she extended an extremely pale and thin hand to him.

Rico shook her hand; it felt damp and cold in his own hand. He then turned toward her husband and offered to help them with the moving of the boxes. While talking with Paul, Rico learned that he had bought the house and they were moving in. They were going to live in Pine Hill from now on since the company he was working for was opening a new plant in Pine Hill. They had no children and his wife Linda had a very weak heart, she thus had to be extremely careful so as not to over exercise herself.

Half an hour later a big truck with two men in it came to their house to unload some furniture and before Rico left he invited them over to meet his wife.

Less than a month later, Rico and Paul were very good friends and so were Linda and Anna. Often during the week, Linda would cross over to keep Anna company and soon the two women were telling each other their secrets. So it was that Anna told her husband that Linda and Paul had not had sex in the last year since the doctor had forbidden Linda any kind of strong emotion since it could be fatal to her.

When Rico learned this, an idea began to develop in his mind. He told himself that if Paul was not having sex with his wife, then he was probably starving sex wise and therefore he would be the perfect candidate to fuck Anna. Further more, Paul had about the same body structure that he had, even his voice was deep much like his own. The more he thought about it, the more it appealed to him, and soon Rico was trying to find a way to talk to Paul about his plan.

One day while the two women were talking in the house and Paul was sitting in the yard with Rico, he began to talk about his plan to Paul.

"Your wife told Anna that your sex life was not exactly as it should be on account of her illness. It really must be very hard on you."

Paul looked at him a few seconds, and he proceeded to he explained everything to Rico.

"Difficult is not the word, it is hell. I have needs like any other man, and to be frank with you, we don't have a sex life at all. Of course I never complain to Linda since she has enough trouble with her health as it is, but it is extremely difficult for me also."

"You mean to tell me that you and Linda don't have sex at all?"

"Nada. Not once in the past year and honestly, I don't think we will ever have it again."

"Wow, how awful that must be. I don't know how I would cope with that if it happened to me. Since Anna's accident, when she lost her sight, she is a tiger in bed and she wants sex all the time. Sometimes she is too much for me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.