Skeleton In The Closet - Cover

Skeleton In The Closet

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Carol was a woman with a past, but now that past has caught up with her. Seemingly doomed to be forced back on the game Carol little realises who her saviour would be!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Humiliation   .

I wasn't surprised that my son David was late home from school, he usually spent some time with his friends before coming home, but I was surprised when he didn't give me his usual homecoming greeting. Somehow I knew there was something wrong, call it mother's instinct, women's intuition or any other thing you like, but the feeling drove me out of the kitchen into the hall.

"David!" I gasped as soon as I saw him, "What have you been doing? You're a mess!"

I'll say he was a mess; there was a scrape on his left cheek, another above his right eye and both looked as though they were going to have large bruises to go with them. My concern grew when I saw a hint of blood at the corner of his mouth and then I saw his hands, the knuckles were almost raw and I knew then exactly what he'd been doing.

"Damn it David," I said in annoyance, "you've been fighting again! You promised me you wouldn't fight any more! So what was it this time, some swap card? Someone call you a name? Out with it young man."

I loved my son dearly, he was all I had left that really meant anything to me, but at 15 he was becoming a right handful and not for the first time I wished his father hadn't died on us. Crossing my arms under my somewhat large chest I waited for an answer from my son, but when he put on his 'stubborn' face I knew I was going to have to press him.

"Well," I said, "I'm waiting for an explanation."

"Okay, I've been fighting, don't make big deal out of it." He finally answered in an angry tone that surprised me, "There, happy now?"

"Don't talk to your mother in that tone of voice." I said firmly, "I'm still waiting to hear what you were fighting about."

He went from mad to evasive in one second flat, and then he muttered something that I couldn't make out, but when I asked him to speak up his mood shifted back to anger again.

"I doesn't matter," he snapped, "I've sorted the bastard."

This was beginning to sound a lot more sinister than a simple schoolboy fight, David was like most teenagers, rebellious, but this was the first time I had seen him aggressively so. I pointed towards the living room and followed him in, I sat in an armchair, but he paced like a caged tiger.

"Okay David," I said trying to sound calm, "this sounds something more than a minor fight and I want to know exactly what happened. Firstly, who was the fight with?"

"Paul Connor." He grudgingly admitted, "He's new, sort of, only been at the school for a couple of weeks now."

"So what was the problem with this Connor boy?" I asked then added, "And don't mutter this time."

"He said something and I punched his lights out." David retorted, "Okay, happy now?"

"No," I persisted, "what did he say that made you break your promise to me about fighting?"

To my amazement my son seemed to suddenly get embarrassed, he looked around the room, down at his feet, anywhere but at me. Finally he steeled himself and replied.

"The bastard" he said not looking at me, "called you a whore, a fucking whore actually. What am I supposed to do, let him call you shit like that and do nothing?"

I was taken aback to say the least to discover that my son had been fighting to defend my honour, it also made me feel guilty since the Connor boy had it right. At one time I had been a prostitute, a high class and expensive one, but a whore all the same. I'd retired when I met David's father who had known what I was when he met and fell in love with me, at the time he had been one of my best customers and though I didn't love him at the outset I had grown to love him over the years. My husband's death had been a painful loss to me emotionally, he'd gone from being my meal ticket out of the game to a man I adored and when the cancer took him I was mortified. Of course my son didn't know about my 'career' and since my husband had moved cities with me I didn't think I would ever bump into any of my old punters.

"Can I go get cleaned up now mum?" David asked into my silence.

"Hmmm?" I answered distractedly, "Oh, yes, go on, go clean up, dinner won't be long."

I went back to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner with something nagging at the back of my mind, whatever it was didn't want to show itself though. Sighing I forgot it and carried on cooking.

Later that evening we were relaxing and half watching some comedy show on the TV when there came a knock at the door.

"I wonder who that can be?" I commented as I went to answer the door.

When I opened the door I found a large, heavyset man standing on the doorstep, there was something about him that was both familiar and that I instantly disliked.

"Yes?" I asked keeping the door half closed.

"I'm Mike Connor," he said smiling as though he knew something I didn't, "Paul Connor's father. I think we need to talk about the way your son beat up my Paul."

"Oh, I suppose you'd better come in then." I opened the door wide to allow him to come in.

I found myself feeling nervous about this man, something about him said 'Trouble' and I still couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him from somewhere. He went into the living room when I pointed him in that direction with me a step or two behind. David looked up at his entry then frowned, he then looked to me and raised an eyebrow in query.

"This is Mr Connor," I informed my son, "Paul's father."

"So you're David eh?" Connor scowled, "You made a right mess of my boy you know."

"He deserved it!" David snapped, "I guess you'll be wanting to talk about me mum, so I'll make myself scarce."

On that note my son rose, turned off the telly and left the room, to be honest I would have preferred him to stay with me, but thirty seconds later I was thankful he had left the room.

"Well, Carol, you've come a long way from Leeds girl." Connor smirked as he turned to face me, "Business is obviously booming."

At first I was totally confused and then I felt my whole world came crashing in on me, Leeds was where I had met my late husband and I had been a prostitute at the time. I looked at Connors aghast, I tried to picture him sixteen years younger and gasped in shock when I recognised one of my ex-punters and one that I and every other working girl had disliked.

"Ah," he grinned wickedly, "I see you remember me now. Ah well, I think we can sort this thing with the boys out between ourselves, don't you think, no need for police and such. Yes indeed, I think we can come to some sort of arrangement."

"Arrangement?" I asked dreading that I already knew the type of 'arrangement' he wanted.

"Oh come now Carol," he laughed, "you never struck me as stupid. What other sort of arrangement would I want with a whore other than the occasional freebie?"

I felt an icy chill around my heart, this man had been a bastard to all the girls, but somehow he got away with it, even the 'protected' girls couldn't get their pimps to act against Connor. Some of us had speculated that he was some sort of crime boss, but we'd all agreed that he was a sick, perverted bastard! Now here he was again in my life demanding free sexual favours, I shuddered to think what those favours might be.

"No!" I said firmly after almost a minute of thought, "Now I will thank you to get out of my house!"

"If I leave" he almost snarled, "you're comfy little life here goes with me. Think the school will be happy about a prostitute serving on the school committee? Think the other parents will be pleased to learn a whore was involved with their kids?"

Even though I knew he was right about how the school and other parents would react I was determined that I would not give in to the man's demands. Deep down in the pit of my soul I had the feeling that to do as he asked would be a first step on the road back to being a prostitute. Connor was glaring at me both menacingly and expectantly, and then his look became pensive. He looked towards the closed living room door then gave a half grin that made his face seem cruel and evil.

"The kid doesn't know does he?" Connor stated, "Maybe I ought to put him wise about his mother. Now there's a thought, do you really know who the kids' father was? Surely not the guy you latched on to as a meal ticket out of the game, guess with so many fucking you it would be almost impossible to tell who the father was. Wonder if the kid would wonder about that too? Perhaps I should just go put him wise, eh?"

"NO!" I cried in dismay, "Dear God, leave him out of this you bastard! Owwee!"

His backhanded slap not only caught me unawares it caught me across the cheek twisting my head around, my body following as I fell to the floor stunned. I could taste blood in my mouth as I blinked back tears and looked up at the man fearfully.

"You'll show me some damned respect, bitch." He said menacingly, "Now, you going to play ball with me or do I let the cat out of the bag starting with the kid?"

"Dammit I'm out of the game, retired, I don't ply for trade anymore." I said as firmly as I could while blinking back tears and rubbing my stinging cheek, "I don't want to go back to that life!"

"You think I give a shit what you want?" he laughed cruelly, "Now, last chance, will you do as I want or not?"

"I don't have a choice." I sighed in defeat.

"I knew you'd see sense." Connor crowed, "And to seal our deal get over here and suck me off."


As soon as I saw the fat, ugly son-of-a-bitch come into the living room I guessed who he was and why he was here. I decided it was best to make myself scarce as soon as my mother confirmed my suspicion that this was Paul Connor's father. My departure was delayed a few moments while he and I exchanged a couple of not so pleasant words. As I closed the door I heard Connor say 'Well, Carol, you've come a long way from Leeds girl. Business is obviously booming.' And I headed straight to the kitchen so that I could listen at the serving hatch that connected through to the living room.

It was just good luck that the hatch was open about an inch; if it hadn't been open I would have had to sneak it open. Though I couldn't see anything I could hear just fine, I listened with growing anger to their conversation; it was all I could do not to rush in there to beat the shit out of that bastard Connor, but I held back knowing that it would need something more permanent than a thumping to get the man off my mother's back. When he said 'And to seal our deal get over here and suck me off' my cock went hard in an instant, I still wanted to hurt the bastard, but the thought of my mother sucking a cock really excited me. Then again everything about my mother excited me anyway, but this... feeling a little guilty about the thoughts running through my mind about my mother, top of which was a wish to be where Connor was, I waited for her to finish him off.

As I listened with growing excitement to the sounds of pleasure coming from the living room a part of my mind drifted back to what my father had said to me in those days before he died. My father knew he was dying and was worried about mum, his wife, so he told me about her past.

"I wasn't planning on telling you all this," He'd wheezed looking small and wasted in his hospital bed, "but your mother needs someone to look out for her, especially when her skeleton pops out of the closet. Whatever you do, don't let her know you know about her past life, not unless it becomes unavoidable, promise me that son, promise me that."

"I promise dad." Was all I had been able to reply.

My mind drifted back to the present and I grinned at the thought of how worthless Connor's blackmail was where I was concerned, but there was still the other stuff to consider.


Kneeling in front of Connor with his cock pressing in and out of my throat I felt sick, defeated and depressed, the bastard knew I would do anything to keep my past from my son and had used that to the full. As he drew near to his climax I steeled myself for the moment his cum would spurt into my mouth, throat and, I was sure, onto my face, pulling out as he came was the sort of thing Connor got off on, he had loved humiliating us girls in the past and I doubted he'd changed any. Suddenly he was pushing at my mouth hard, his cock swelled then twitched and the first spurt of warm, salty sperm shot into my throat. He was pulling back even as the second large spurt shot out, it filled my mouth and I swallowed quickly, but then he pulled his cock from my lips and the next spurts hit my face covering it in his thick white sperm.

"Just like the old days." He laughed as he got me to clean off his cock.

Feeling degraded and used I got to my feet as he tucked his cock back in his pants, I didn't make any effort to clean the juices slithering down my face away, he was one of those men that liked to see their cum covering a woman. His words reminded me of those 'old' days and the things I had done to earn a living, I had never been proud of my occupation, but it paid off the debts I'd accumulated and kept me fed. At least I had been an independent, no man pimped for me or took all I earnt, now, sixteen years later I knew that I would be back on the game sooner or later and that Connor would be my pimp. I wanted to cry, but I bit back my tears so that he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing how much emotional pain he was causing me.

"Ah, Carol, you are still one of the best cocksuckers in the business." He grinned at me.

"I keep telling you," I responded, "I'm not in the business any more."

"Pity, it would have been nice to be one of your regulars again." he mock sighed then laughed, "Well, I guess I will be anyway, don't forget we have a little deal."

"How could I forget it." I sighed in defeat.

"Okay," he said getting down to business, "I don't care how you punish that kid of yours, but you make it clear to him that he doesn't beat my kid up and get away with it. Next, on Friday I want you at my place at six, don't bother to dress nice since you won't have your clothes on for long. Here's the address."

Taking the slip of paper he had written his address on my heart sank at the thought of one of his 'parties', one of the girls had told me about one she'd had to go to, it had been a gang-fest, just her and ten other guys. My dread must have shown in my face because Connor gave a laugh.

"Don't worry," he chortled sounding like a pig snuffling, "it'll just be me, my kid and maybe one of his friends. Seems only fair he gets something for all the pain your boy gave him. Now you sit there, I'll show myself out."

Having given me my instruction Connor left, he was smirking as he left the living room and I knew I was not only in deep shit, but that there seemed no way out other than running away. My tears flowed as I cleaned the bastards' spunk from my face and where it had dribbled stickily onto my dress covered boobs. Running away seemed like a good idea, only it would mean leaving behind everything I'd built up over the years, a home, friends, everything; worse, David would be devastated by having to leave so suddenly. Even as I thought about running away I knew that I couldn't do it, apart from anything else I had nowhere to go, no-one to turn to. I wept for myself and the bleak future I saw ahead of me, I wept for my son and his lack of understanding as to why his mother would suddenly never be there for him.


I quivered with anger as I listened to my mother sobbing in the living room, my mind seethed as I thought how little time I had to find some way to help my mother out of this mess. In three days I had to come up with some way to screw Connor for good or see my mother forced back into prostitution!

For the moment all I could do was sneak off to my room, lying on my bed I thought about the sounds I'd heard as my mother had sucked Connor off and I could not resist getting my cock out. Wanking slowly I imagined it had been my cock in her mouth, my groans of pleasure that had drifted out of the living room, it wasn't long before I was rubbing my hand up and down my cock in a frenzy.

"Oh shiiiit!" I groaned as my seed spurted out over my hand and wrist.

Feeling a little drained I lay back and thought.


God knows how I kept my face from showing my pain and despair to my son, but I must have managed it because he didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. The days passed so quickly, speeding me to the time I knew I had to appear at Connor's home, all too quickly Friday was upon me!

That afternoon when David returned from school I was waiting for him in the living room, he joined me at my call, smiling a greeting as he walked into the room

"David," I said through the sudden lump in my throat, "I have to go out tonight, will you be okay on your own?"

"I'll be fine mum," he answered with a grin, "only I won't be alone, I've been invited to a party."

"Oh, I see, well then, don't be too late home and don't drink too much." I sighed; relieved to know he wouldn't be stuck at home alone while I was being used as a sex toy.

He went off to his room to get ready for his party while I sat despondently on the couch counting the passing minutes. Sighing I tried to find that detachment I had felt when I had been a working girl, but after all this time I found it hard to get into that state of mind where what I was doing wouldn't affect me. Nevertheless, when it came time for me to leave the house I did so, if not in a state of detachment damn close to it. It didn't take me long to reach the address Connor had given me and despite my detachment I felt nervous and scared as I rang the doorbell.

"Right on time." Connor leered at me as the door opened, "Come on in and get 'comfortable'."

I squeezed past him into the hall, without another word he pointed upstairs and I headed in that direction with him right behind me. He indicated a room and when I went in I knew exactly what the bastard had planned for that night. The room held a large metal bedstead, hand and ankle cuffs were already attached to the bars at the head and foot of the bed and Connor just smirked when I glanced at him.

"Okay," Connor said smoothly, "I guess you know what I want tonight, so get undressed and get on the bed like a good little whore."

Numbly I took off my blouse, slacks and bra, I hesitated a moment before taking off my panties, now all I had left on was a pair of black self-grip stockings and Connor had me keep them on as I sat on the bed. Wriggling across to the centre of the bed I raised my hands, I watched Connor as he took first one wrist then the other and closed them into the handcuffs on the headboard tightly.

"Comfy?" he asked patting my cheek as he moved towards the foot of the bed.

I didn't waste breath on a reply, he knew that I wasn't 'comfy', the cuffs had been fixed to the outer bar at each side of the headboard, my arms were stretched across the large double bed above my head and the cuffs pressed hard at my skin. At my feet the story was the same, with little care for my comfort Connor pulled my right leg out, closing the cuff around my ankle with more pressure than was needed, he did the same with my left leg and then stepped back to look at me spread-eagled helplessly on the bed. He grinned down at me, moved to the side of the bed and ran his hand from my right ankle, up my stockinged leg, over my thigh onto my shaved pussy then up my body.

"You look lovely," he leered down at me as his hand rubbed across my breasts, "and you feel even better. I'd love to fuck you right now, but we must be patient my little whore."

At that moment a figure appeared in the bedroom door, it didn't need the bruised face to tell me this was Connor's son Paul. Despite everything I felt a little sense of satisfaction at seeing the bruises my son had given Connor's boy, I had known that Connor had used the fight as an excuse to get to me. Even had it not happened he would have been on my doorstep sooner or later. Sighing silently I watched the youth come over to the other side of the bed and mimic the motions his father hand made with his hand sliding up my body from my ankle. The look of lust on the boy's face was only exceeded by the same look on his father's face, so many men had had that same look on their faces just before they had mounted me and I tensed a little as I waited for the two of them to take me.

"That's enough for now Paul." Connor told his son after only a few minutes, "Remember what we agreed."

"Yeah," Paul sighed wistfully, "I know dad, but God I want to fuck the bitch."

"All in good time." Connor laughed, "All in good time. Don't worry son, this slut's not going anywhere. Now, come on, let's get her ready for your... ah... friend."

The way he said 'friend' made my hackles rise and my heart began pounding when I saw Paul produce a ball gag seemingly from no-where.

"What the... umgh" I felt my mouth stretched as the gag was forced into place.

"Don't want you making too much noise while my 'friend' fucks you," Paul sneered, "got to think of the neighbours."

Something was wrong, dreadfully wrong, all sorts of thoughts ran through my mind ranging from their 'friend' just liking to see a woman bound and gagged to him being an out and out sadist and the gag was to block my screams of pain. Connor bent down and straightened, in his hand was one of those S&M hoods; it would cover my face completely with just my eyes and nose showing.

"The final touch." He grinned as he saw me looking at the hood, "It wouldn't do for too many people to see your face, not yet anyway."

I had no illusion that his concern to protect my identity stemmed from any thoughts for my feelings. Connor lifted my head to put the hood in place, when it was on and zipped up at the back of my head he stepped back and laughed. Goose bumps rose on my skin at the sound of evil in that laugh and then I was stunned to see the two of them leaving the room.

"You have a nice rest now," Connor laughed over his shoulder, "we won't keep you waiting long."

Then I was alone with my thoughts filled with the things I may have to endure that night, though they never touched on the one thing Connor had planned for me.


I'd been surprised when Paul Connor had approached me at school during the lunch break on the Thursday to 'make-it-up' with me, he'd apologised for what he'd said about my mother and I knew instantly that the bastard was up to something. So I decided to play along with it and made out that I had fallen for his apologies and that everything was now cool between us.

"Listen," Paul had said, "you free Friday?"

And that was enough of a clue to tell me that whatever Paul was up to it was going to involve my mother, my dick went hard in the confines of my pants as I answered.

"Uh, yeah," I'd said, "I'm free. Why?"

"Well my dad has hired a kinky bitch of a whore for me," Paul had replied too smoothly, "well I figure I owe you, so how about you use her first?"

I knew just who this 'kinky whore' was and the thought of fucking my own mother nearly made me cum in my pants there and then. Even though I'd worked out a plan to fuck up Connor I knew that I could not stop my mother getting fucked by Connor and his son, but I had never expected to be fucking her as well.

"Okay," I had said after a few moments, "sounds good to me." "Alright!" Paul had laughed, "Be at my place about seven. Got to run, see you tomorrow though."

'Yeah right,' I thought as he walked away 'and when I've screwed over your dad I'm going to fucking beat you to a pulp!'

At least I'd get into their house without having to break in and that was all that mattered to me at that time. Shaking my head I headed back to class. Later that night I finished off filling a pile of disks with kiddie-porn, I'd found it all on the net and was planning to stick the contents of the disks on Connor's computer, add a few links then shop him to the police. And as the cherry on the cake I'd faked a few pictures that made it look like Connor had fucked about with me, it's amazing what you can do with imaging software when you try hard enough. That night my dreams were filled with me fucking my mother.

Friday afternoon rolled around and it had been hard not letting my mother know what I was up as she told me that she had to go out that evening. As soon as she had left I grabbed up my batch of disks and slipped them into various pockets of my jacket, I had to carry them there since it would look odd if I turned up carrying a bag. When I left the house my heart was beating with excitement, by the time I arrived at Connor's place my cock was as hard as steel.

"Hi Dave," Paul greeted me at the door, "come in and meet my dad."

"I met him the other night when he came to see my mum." I said as I let myself be led into the living room.

I was puzzled that there was no sign of my mother, but then it occurred to me that they must have fixed it some way so I wouldn't know who I was fucking so I wouldn't see her until later. Connor was all apologies about having 'jumped the gun' in visiting my mother until he had the full facts, even if I hadn't known what was going on I wouldn't have believed a word he said. Still, I gave him the answers he wanted to hear and acted as though I was daft enough to believe him, I had to hide a grin when father and son had exchanged triumphant looks.

"I suppose Paul told you of the treat I got him." Connor finally got round to the reason I was there, "It seems only fair after all the trouble we've caused you that you get first crack at the whore. Or do you prefer sloppy seconds?"

The idea of sharing my cock with their juices was sickening and I was quick to let him know that I was happy to go first.

"I'll warn you now son," Connor smiled, "this bitch is as kinky as hell, she's got this fantasy thing about being forced to have sex."

"But I thought she was paid to do what you wanted?" I'd said trying to sound puzzled.

"Yeah well, I guess I'm a sucker." Connor shook his head as though sadly, "I thought I'd accommodate her fantasy for her, that way we all get what we want. Right now she's up in the bedroom tied to the bed waiting for us to go fuck her brains out, I'll go up now and let her know you are on your way. So come on boys, get stripped for action, it doesn't pay to keep a 'lady' waiting, especially one as horny as this one."

I began undressing as he left the room, I'd already noted where Connor's study was and had seen his computer through the open door. Now all I needed was the chance to get at the computer and I knew that would come while Connor and his son were taking their pleasure with my mother.


I had no idea how long I'd been lying there on that bed, but my shoulders and hips were just starting to ache when I at last heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs. Raising my head as much as I could I looked at the doorway to see Connor come into the room stripping as he walked. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland and that did nothing to reassure me at all.

"Won't be long now." Connor smirked as he came over to the bed.

In a few moments he was naked, he sat on the bed beside me and began to stroke my body, his hands playing with my boobs then teasing at my nipples until they stood out from my body.

"Better," he grinned looking at my hardening nipples, "let's check to see if you are ready elsewhere shall we?"

His hand slid down to my pussy, he pushed a finger into me and mock frowned down at me.

"Oh dear, so dry," he tutted at me, "this will never do. Let me get you ready my little whore."

He started stroking my clit with firm fingers, whatever else he was Connor knew how to get a woman's body excited, even if she didn't want to it be. Using one hand on my pussy and the other on my nipples he soon aroused my body to the point where my pussy juices were flowing, something he checked by sliding his finger in and out of me a few times. Inwardly I groaned at the way my body responded even though I knew that there was no way I could have stopped it happening.

"Ah, the boys are coming," Connor said looking towards the door, "you lie back and just enjoy, I know we will."

Closing my eyes in defeat I lay my head back on the bed, I heard the three of them holding a whispered conversation and then the bed moving as a body joined me on it. I was expecting whoever it was to just mount me and begin fucking away so it came as a surprise when I felt a tongue lick along my slit, gasping around the gag in my mouth I opened my yes and stared at the ceiling trying to fight down the pleasure that tongue was suddenly giving me.

"See that boy," Connor laughed, "I told you she'd love a good licking. Go on kid, suck up that pussy juice and make her cum before you fuck her."

I didn't want to climax with these bastards, but whomever it was licking at my pussy seemed to know just what the hell they were doing. Gradually, despite everything I could do, my body became more and more aroused, before long I found myself pushing my pussy up to the mouth on it. Then the tongue moved from my wet hole, breathing hard through my nose I felt a small victory that he hadn't made me cum, but then my victory was shattered when that tongue flicked across my clit. Suddenly he was concentrating on my clitoris, tonguing it, sucking it, even nibbling gently on it and I felt my body tense then burst into an orgasm. Screaming my pleasure and denial around the ball gag I strained and writhed against the bonds that held me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.