Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Bradford House

The door opened even before I could get my key to the lock.

"Welcome home, Edward, Ellen and I waited up."

"Thanks, Mom. You wouldn't have a cup of coffee in there would you?"

"For you, sailor, anything, anytime."

"You've made a weary traveler feel right at home."

Ellen was right there as always. Her and mom were as thick as ever. I couldn't help but notice, even in my completely run-down condition, that both were bra-less. Probably panty-less too. I had realized over the last three months, just how desirable they both were. It must be because of my pre-occupation with the sex that was promised at the end of this prize winner crap. Well, at least that was over with.

They hadn't changed during that three month period, but I certainly had. I personally thought that I was more mature in the way I looked at women. But was I really. Willy popped into my mind and it suggested he had the same mental set as I did. To him it was still a fantasy, but to me it all seemed possible if not probable.

"Well, Edward, how did it go? Not that you would be honest or forthcoming or anything."

"Thanks for the faith, Ellen. This morning I will tell you anything you want to know."

"Honest?"

"You bet, I'm too tired to dodge or evade."

"Have you ever lusted for my body, Edward?"

I laughed, then said. "From the first day I saw you naked."

"What? When was that?"

"The day you left the door to the bathroom open, and you knew I was home."

"I was just careless."

"Reckless."

"Shithead."

"OK, you two. Here is your coffee, Edward."

There was silence for a few minutes as I gathered courage from the cup of coffee.

"Tell us all that you're comfortable with, Son?"

"I think I was able to cover my butt so that they won't be able to give me a thumbs down. But you never really know."

"They?"

"Jennifer wanted Crystal there as an impartial observer and a guarantee for her happiness."

"Well, you were told that they were unnaturally close. With that to deal with, it had to be an uphill battle. So, you're not sure how it will come out?"

"True. But You and Ellen have been marvelous through-out this whole thing. You can't be faulted at all. Only I may have failed you by not trying hard enough. But, physically, I did get done what was expected of me."

"If you're not too tired, Edward, we'd like to talk to you about something."

"Sure, right now is fine. I feel too wired to sleep for a while yet."

"This whole endeavor, that Ellen and I have been more than happy to help with has been fairly costly. We are certainly not broke as you know, but your father's money will not be used for any of this. You know how I feel about that. But the dates and dinners as well as dance lessons and etceteras have taken their toll. So, maybe your activities for a while should be a little closer to home, so to speak."

"The other thing is that even though you've had to deal with some nasty seventeen-year-olds for a while, don't give up on that age group. In fact, maybe you should expand your horizons a little to other groups."

"You know Mom, I did see a very cute freshman just the other day at school."

"Son, I was thinking of older age groups when I said that."

"Well, I really don't know many older women, Mom. But now that you mention it, I think I'll look around. I know of at least one widow right here in our neighborhood. And, there must be others. I'll keep an eye out for them."

"Think about what I've said, and maybe some other options may occur to you. I think now what you need is a good night's sleep, Edward."

"Thanks, Mom, and you too, Ellen. I love you both, probably more than you ever want to know about."

After Edward had made his way up the stairs, Elizabeth turned to Ellen. "He has no idea how true we want those words to be. But seriously, Ellen, do you think he was jerking us around a little."

"He certainly was. He has got to be able to feel our interest in him. Yet, he keeps trying to tip-toe around the 'I' word. Anyway, now that he's home and safe, we can go back to bed too and quit worrying about him."


Jefferson High

I was completely wired on Monday. I didn't hear anything, either good or bad. I wouldn't be able to relax until I knew for sure what Jennifer was going to do. The agony lasted all the way to Friday morning. I was in the science building when I heard the commotion at the other end of the hall. I saw Jennifer enter. Someone called out, "What's the verdict on Edward?"

I watched while standing in a doorway, out of her sight. With a slight upward twitch of her mouth, which may be loosely called a smile, she gave a thumbs-up signal. There were a few freshman in the mob who clapped at the verdict. I was immensely relieved. I definitely didn't want to post any pictures of anyone. Actually, if it had come down to it, I would have just taken the result close-mouth. But I was happy not to be subjected to that.

When the bell rang for the last class of the day, I walked down the row of book lockers reserved for juniors. When she opened her locker, I walked up to her and handed her the unopened postal package.

She felt it, gingerly, knowing what it had to be. Then she looked at me.

"You could have kept it and continued to blackmail me into going out with you. Crystal too, I suppose."

"I know. But, I don't think I'd ever be able to trust you."

"I can see why you'd think that. You may even be right. Crystal dumped me. Did you

know that?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, good luck. And thanks for prodding the school into setting up the college credits program. It's in the school paper today."

"Thanks, Jennifer. And I'm sorry about Crystal if she's what you really wanted."


Bradford House

I walked into the kitchen. Both Mom and Ellen were reading the school paper. I sat down, almost collapsing. I hadn't realized how tense I had been all week. Week, hell, I had been tense for the last three months.

"Interesting stuff in the paper today, Son. You are prominently mentioned in several different places."

"I haven't read it yet. I did hear the credits program had been set up, from Jennifer."

They both looked at me. "Well, thumbs up or down? I heard that today was her and Crystal's first day back at school. Some day you'll have to tell us what you do to young girls. Five days to recuperate?" Ellen said.

"I guess she gave me passing marks. I didn't expect wild praise. I just wanted to survive the experience. Come to think of it though, I really am the winner out of this thing. I can sing and dance and do just about everything." They could see that I was smiling when I said that.

"Don't start singing on my account, Brother Dear, but I like the sound of the 'everything'. What are your plans for tonight? It's Friday, you know."

"I think I'll stay at home for a change and just read the student paper. What's interesting in there?"

"Well, the credits program. It's going to be tough getting in though. You either have to complete all the prerequisites with passing grades or demonstrate proficiency to the instructor who's teaching the class. That makes it a little subjective, doesn't it? I think they're laying for you. At least the Dean is for sure."

"And, let's see. There is an election Monday for Freshman class president. Someone named Phillips is running for that. Big splashy ad in the paper telling everyone what he can do for them. He even promises to keep the credits program on track. Imagine that."

"And then, you're mentioned on the Editorial page. It seems that someone over there at the paper thinks you might make a good write-in choice for class president. And that, mind you, is even before we all found out about Jennifer's vote on you. So, that is praise indeed. But, by now, the word is out. I'd say you have a fair to middling chance, even if you're not campaigning for it."

"Quit waving your hand, Edward, I won't go away just yet. There is another notice here that might as well have your name on it, it's that pointed. It seems that as part of the credits program they are having two instructors a week come to the High School on Saturdays to talk to people who

want to attend their college classes. And, guess what the first two subjects are?"

"Computer Science and French?"

"Right on. Do you see the school board or the Dean in this picture anywhere?"

"Pure Coincidence," I said laughing. "But, I have to go tomorrow after making a big deal out of it and pushing the school board. I just hope I pass their requirements."


Jefferson High

"Well, Mr. Bradford, it's so good to see you here. And bright and early too. I couldn't imagine you missing this since I intentionally selected your subjects first. Mr. Morse, the head of the Computer Science Department is here now, and I understand that the head of the french language department will be along shortly. We're hoping that some of the others from Jefferson High who actually took and passed French 1 and Computer Basics will also show up today. So why don't you go right over and see Mr. Morse. You're first on both appointment schedules. Good luck, Mr. Bradford."

"Thank you, Sir. I knew you weren't the type to hold a grudge."

I walked over and introduced myself to Mr. Morse. We shook hands.

"What did you do to piss off your Dean?"

"I asked that this credits program be started."

"That will do it. So what computer classes have you taken that makes you think you are qualified to start taking Computer Science classes at the college level? You know that you are supposed to come up short, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I know that. Well, I'm taking computer basics now just to meet one of the prerequisites required by your college. I don't need it and it is a waste of time. I can program in BASIC, FORTRAN, COBOL, assembly language and C. I'm fairly well-versed on PC, Mac and Unix operating systems. I'm also fairly well-versed on a lot of the current application programs."

"OK, then you should have heard of Trevix. It's one of the programs I worked on when I worked for****corp."

"Yes, Sir. But that is a server operating system program. Unless I worked for an ISP, I wouldn't normally run into that one. However, I did proof the operating manual for that two years ago. I work part-time for****corp."

"I see. Then your name is not an extraordinary coincidence. You have to be Edward Bradford Jr. I worked for your father. You are most certainly qualified to start at this or any other college in Computer Science. The hard part will be determining which classes you can safely skip. Do you want to start at mid-year or wait until next year?"

"I'd rather start mid-year, Sir."

"OK, at sign-up, come and see me personally and I'll try to put you in classes where you won't be bored. Come with me and I'll introduce you to the school's new french professor."

I turned around and looked where Mr.Morse was heading. That was a shock. It was Nicole. "If that's her standing over by the Dean, I know her. She worked for my father translating instruction manuals into French."

This was not good. The Dean watched as the CS head of department hugged the kid's shoulders and patted him on the back. Then the kid walks up and hugs the foxy-looking, sexy, french professor. Well, son of a bitch, he's gotten me again. The school board won't be happy either. They fully expected the boy, being a freshman this year, to fail miserably in qualifications. That, and a low turnout of other students would be a justification for them not setting the thing up when they should have. Their only hope left now is a low turnout.


"Oh, Edward, you have gotten so big. I hoped it was you when I saw the name on the list."

"I couldn't believe it when I saw you as the head of this college's French department."

"And, why not, my friend, how often do you find real french women with my talent for teaching our language outside of France? They offered me only what was my due."

"I am pleased to see you, Nicole. I hope I am qualified for college french."

"I will not make you repeat everything that I have already taught you. Forget French 1,2, or 3. You must take French composition and a class in French poetry and literature. I must talk to your mother and soon. We have so much in common with each other. Give me your address and phone number, I will call her."

Others had arrived and were waiting to talk to her, so I left her, after writing down the information. I was slightly bemused. Had she meant that I had grown taller by her initial remark, or had she felt my embarrassing and uncontrolled hard on when we hugged. I hoped she hadn't felt it. I had been hopelessly in love with her since I first saw her when I was 10-years-old. She is still very sexy and very attractive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.