Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Time was beginning to fly. It was only three weeks until the dance. The waiting was the worst. Every- thing was geared to that one event and I was sick to death of it. The good part, was that I had changed from an introvert to an extrovert and had acquired all of the social skills I thought I needed to enjoy school life.

Armanda was giving me the unconscious suggestions to make me into a relaxed person, at ease in social situations. I had always known the words but now they seemed to flow out of me when I needed them. I wasn't the class clown or anything and I didn't think I ever would be, but at least now I could entertain people with stories and even tell jokes. I didn't feel the least bit nervous. I looked forward to my sessions with Armanda. Every time I thought of Armanda, a thought entered my mind, 'The sessions are free, why not keep going, at least once a week.' I always left there feeling overly relaxed and languid.

And that didn't set well with Carl, my personal sadist. But he had a way of waking me up quickly. He was teaching me boxing now and making sure I was keeping up on the running and pumping iron. He kept telling me that I was going to meet the class bullies sooner or later and that I needed to be prepared. I believed him. I had already seen the looks some of them gave me when they saw me talking to Ellen's girl friends. I kept my contact with the girls to a minimum during school hours.

Judith, my dance instructor, had turned out to be a super teacher. I was even starting to be impressed by how much I was learning. We made a smooth couple on the dance floor. I could do pretty well in the basic dances. Good enough so that I was unlikely to embarrass myself. The set dance she and my mother had come up with as a way to impress Jennifer, we practiced for an hour on each of our four, weekly, practice nights. The rest of the time was spent on the other dances. It had definitely been an immersion course of study.

Ellen's six friends were the ones who had given me so much confidence. They had made me feel like I could do anything I wanted with a girl, and be appreciated for it. I had to keep my feet of the ground by telling myself that it was all a setup by my sister. I suspected she had some sort of power over them and had told them to let me make love to them.

My confidence had been so high that Crystal had been fairly easy. But, she probably would have done anything for her sweetheart, Jennifer. Crystal had gone out of her way to avoid me at school since that night together. So I guess that was all she had wanted, a commitment to meet with Jennifer.

But I suppose that it was good old Willy who could bring me back to reality the quickest. He had all the sophistication you would expect from a typical fourteen-year-old boy, none. We went to classes together and spent hours on the weekends playing computer games.

Willy's idea of the perfect date was taking a girl to a movie and copping a feel. It was what he lived for and undoubtedly, what I would have been thinking but with one major difference. I had been drawn as the prize winner. And, I was probably the only one in school who thought that the prize wasn't worth winning.

I was really beginning to know my mother and sister, who had joined in a effort to provide me with a chance to survive an embarrassing situation. They must truly love me considering the extra bother, manipulation, and money they had spent to keep me from being the laughing stock of the freshman class.

However, the solution to one problem had created a personal problem for me. I enjoyed making love to women and I wanted to continue making love to women. Not to fourteen-year-old virgins in the freshman class. I certainly didn't want to be responsible for them growing up too soon. But what other group of more mature and knowledgeable girls did I have a choice from? None that I could think of here that were approachable on my own. My sister had already done more than I could have hoped for.

My mother and sister actually were two of the best looking and nicest people in town. Just being in the house with them was a continuing challenge. I was always on the verge of self- embarrassment. Of course, their casual dress didn't help either.They seldom wore bras around the house and I rarely saw panties lines when they bent over. I had to look, but doubted they would appreciate any lears. I stayed fully- clothed whenever I was outside of my bedroom.

While I was thinking about my problem, an idea popped into my head from memory. I had read about high school students being allowed to take college classes in selected subjects if they either weren't available or were not advanced enough at the high school. It was a thought. There was a community college here in town, and it was nicely sprinkled with desirable women.

I was fairly knowledgeable in two subjects, Computer Science and French. The one I had learned from my father, together with a lot of heavy reading. The other I had learned over a four year period from a french woman who worked for and lived with my father. Dad had even taken me on a business trip to France for a computer and technology show. None of the locals there could tell that I wasn't born and raised in France. I was good at mimicking accents and thrilled enough by that to keep up and expand my knowledge of the language. I hadn't even bothered to take the high school offering of french 1. The idea was worth pursuing.


I got an appointment with the school Dean and then showed up for it at four o'clock on Tuesday.

"Well, young man, what can I do for you? Having trouble with your classes?"

"No Sir. But I did want to speak to someone who would know about all the programs that are available here. I understand that other districts have agreements with local colleges to allow advanced high school students to attend classes if those subjects aren't taught at the high school."

"And, you think you would be interested in that and qualified? What grade level are you now."

"Sir, I'm a freshman. But I feel qualified in both computer science and french. You only have french 1 and computer basics here."

"How could you have already taken french 1 and computer basics, if you are still a freshman? Look, Son, things like this are a lot of trouble to set up and negotiate between the school board and the local college administration. I'm awfully busy this year. Come back and see me when you are a senior."

"Sir, I respectfully request to be allowed to address the school board on this matter."

"Well, Son, I certainly don't see why not. The amusement level at these meetings is quite low. I'll put you on the agenda for Friday at six. Democracy in action. Does that suit you?"

"Yes, Sir. I'll be there."


"Jesus, dummy, don't you have enough to do this month?" Ellen hissed.

"Well, I think it's important to get college credits as soon as possible if you're qualified to go and you have time."

"And, you have time?"

"I certainly will next year after the thumbs down crap I expect to get this month. That bitch is going to scuttle me just sure as hell."

"You can't be sure of that?"

"Call it intuition. Unless I can think of some way to stop it."

"How about if you make fantastic love to her? She won't be able to give you a thumbs down."

I smiled at her. "The love fantastic is a cinch. It's her bitch instinct that I'm worried about. She didn't want any part of this silly dance to start with. I didn't either. But I'm the obvious choice to receive her displeasure."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.