Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Weller House

Crystal Weller stared out at her back yard from her second story window. She was having real trouble with tonight's date with a boy of all things. If the truth were known, it was a first. Boys were aggressive just like she was. That seemed to be the only thing they had in common. She was still a virgin but had never told any of her acquaintances that. If it hadn't been for her deep love of Jennifer, she wouldn't be agonizing over this crap now. Not that Jennifer or any of her other lovers had ever reciprocated on the sex part.She had long ago even stopped hoping for that.

One of her drunk babysitters had started her on the road to lesbianism when she was just ten. She had been taught to please her and had apparently gotten damn good at it. What was the saying; 'You tend to like what you're good at.' Well, she was good and she did like it. But why had no one ever thought that she needed to be touched and kissed too. But then, she had only been intimate with five different women including Jennifer and the original babysitter. Not too many for someone like her who was committed to same sex activity. And she refused to go to the women's places she had heard about. She didn't want quick encounters.

Not that she hadn't looked at a lot of schoolgirls. A lot of girls were curious, she was sure of that. But, apparently, she must have a hungry look on her face that scared them. Well, why wasn't this Edward as scared as most girls were? That was an easy one. He was inexperienced and couldn't even recognize her for what she was. But the bastard had gotten to her. 'You're pretty' the little shit had said. The sick part was that it had pleased her to hear him say that. She went over to her mirror and looked. Well, maybe, she thought. I'll at least curl my hair and put on some lipstick for tonight.

Before she realized it, the time had flown. It was five thirty and she had spent four damned hours getting ready for a date with a kid. Damn, she didn't know what had gotten into her. Oh yes she did. That little subtle bastard and his 'you're pretty' shit. She'd have to hustle now to be there on time. She quickly looked in the telephone book and found his address.

She pulled up in front of his nice brick house and tapped the horn twice. Two minutes later, she was still sitting there and no kid. Damn him, he was going to make her do the whole thing just like boys were supposed to do. She grudgingly stepped out of the car, put her purse strap over her shoulder, and walked on her high heels up to the front door. She knocked.

"Hi, you must be Crystal. Please come in, Edward is running a little late. I believe you know my daughter, Ellen. She's in two of your classes at school. By the way, my name is Elizabeth."

Crystal colored. "Hi, Ellen, we've never formally met."

Ellen came over and shook her hand. "Why don't you sit down and have a glass of wine with Mom and me while Edward finishes getting ready. I believe he said he made reservations at the Chateau Clarice for 7. I hope that's OK."

"I'm sure it will be great. I've never been there, have either of you?"

"No, but it is highly recommended. Four and a half stars or something like that. I'm sure it'll be nice."

"Hi, Crystal, sorry I'm late. I see you've met my family. Your hair looks wonderful and that dress is just beautiful on you. Doesn't she look perfect, Mom?"

Elizabeth looked at Crystal a little more critically and saw that she was blushing again. But Edward was right. "Yes, she does look just perfect, Son. You two have a nice time this evening."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bradford. And, it was nice meeting you too, Ellen."

"Same here, Crystal." The two to them stepped out the door and Edward closed it behind them.

"Jesus Christ, Ellen. I was expecting a bull dyke. She's beautiful."

"Yeah, no shit, Mom. I've never seen her look this good before. I almost didn't recognize her. If she keeps dressing up like that, I can kiss off second place in any future beauty contests."

They sat back down at the kitchen table and poured themselves another glass of wine.

"Mom, since we have a little spare time without Edward being around, I need to talk to you, girl to girl. There is something going on I don't understand. I mean I really presumed that the girls would be put out about taking Edward on dates. I know I would have been. But several of the girls have sought me out and offered to help speed up his socialization. They all look altogether too happy with the arrangement. Not a one of those girls are even dating anyone else. Worse and more suspicious, they are ignoring the jocks. I just don't understand."

"Before we converse about this, Ellen, I need to intrude on your privacy. I've never done this before and I'm not being moralistic. But, are you still a virgin?"

"Well, actually, no I'm not. I was curious, so I took the necessary safeguards and tried it. It was OK. Not great. But I understand from some of the girls that it varies a lot."

"Dear, have you ever been kissed between the legs? You know what I mean, I hope?"

"Yeah, Mom, in a vague way I do know what you mean. Personally, no one has ever done it to me. I don't know what I would think about it. But if you mean when two girls do it to each other, I've heard about it. Is this a specific reference to Crystal and Jennifer's activities? I've also heard vulgar references to boys doing it to girls too, but no one I know has admitted to it."

"No. I wasn't referring to Crystal or Jennifer. I couldn't care less what they do together. A while back when we got a status report from Armanda, she said that he had kissed them just about everywhere. What do you think she was referring to?"

"Well, I assumed she was referring to him kissing the girls breasts. You know, anything above the waist."

"If you would like to know exactly what she was referring to, I can arrange it. Actually, I want you to go and see for yourself. Otherwise, we can't have an intelligent conversation about Edward."

"How did Edward get into this?"

"He has everything to do with this. Make up your mind, it's your choice. I can arrange it for Monday at 4."

"OK. I might as well." Secretly, she was looking forward to Monday. Maybe some mysteries would be reveled.

There were a few other things she wanted to know about. Especially, her mother's relationship with Edward's father and her adopted father, Edward Sr.


Chateau Clarice

Crystal was sitting in front of a expansive mirrored wall in the fanciest restroom she had ever seen. She was fixing her lipstick just like the other woman who was chatting with her in a mink coat. The most casual thing in the world. She couldn't help herself. She had been impressed with everything right from the start. Edward looked at ease and casual in an elegant and obviously expensive suit. His mother and sister were polite and at ease with her from the moment she stepped in the front door. A glass of dry white wine with nice people. Casual conversation.

Then here, they were treated like frequent guests by the ma-tre d'. She had begun wondering if Edward had set this up ahead of time, but she didn't see how he could have. Her first feeling of panic was when she couldn't read the large single sheet menu printed on fine parchment. It was in french, she supposed. She had looked at him for help. He had asked her what kinds of things she liked to eat. She had done her best to explain.

When the waiter was called back, Edward had a casual conversation in french with him. There were no theatrics at all, he hadn't done it to impress her. He told her what the special was, but she had shaken her head, No. He went ahead and ordered for the two of them. Coffee came immediately, then something he called hors-d'oeuvres. Everything had been delicious. It was simply the best meal she had ever eaten.

Edward was waiting for her when she could tear herself away from that elegant restroom. It was all a class act. The valet parking, the whole bit. She felt dreamy and relaxed.

She looked at me when we were seated in the car."I would like to go to lover's lane, if that's all right with you. It's a nice place to talk and relax. And, I have a flask with a little brandy in it, if you'd like."

Crystal had never been there. So he gave the directions. It was a beautiful spot, overlooking the town. She had no idea what he expected after such a nice evening. But, she had thought about it all the way here. Well, what the hell, she thought. Why was she guarding her virginity? It was totally worthless to her. She loved girls. It's all for Jennifer, if anything happens. She'd be proud of her sacrifice, wouldn't she?

I pulled the two small caps off of the flask and filled them for us. I handed her one and sipped the other. I hadn't realized how beautiful she really was until she had shown up at the house. Obviously, she had made an effort to look attractive. If Ellen was right, she was a total lesbian. She was doing this only to get what Jennifer wanted. Maybe, maybe not. I slid over next to her.

"Why don't we treat this like a regular date and see what happens. Nothing has to, you know. You have fulfilled your half of the bargain. I will go out with Jennifer next Sunday. If you'd rather, you can take me home now. But, I wanted you here in a boy-girl situation. I don't believe the rumors about you."

"W-w-what rumors?"

"That you'd rather kiss a girl than a boy."

"I've never kissed a boy. How could they say that?"

"I want to kiss you. Would you let me kiss you for a few minutes. If you don't like it, I'll quit. I promise."

That sounded all well and good when he first said it. Five minutes later she'd had two little tumblers of brandy and he was still lightly kissing her face, neck and ears. It must have been the food and brandy. She was feeling light and dizzy and her breath was coming in gasps. When he trailed his tongue down into her cleavage, it was all she could do to keep from jumping out of her seat. Then her dress was around her waist and he was suckling her breasts just like she had always hoped one of her lovers would do. She loved it when he told her how beautiful her breasts were.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.