Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

"Crystal, I thought you said the kid would be bugging the hell out of me between the assembly and the dance. I've passed him in the hall at least twenty times in the past three weeks. He acts like he doesn't know who I am," Jennifer hissed.

"Yeah, and look at the results. That little bastard is smarter than I figured. He's got you psyched out just by ignoring you. You can just bet he's breathing heavy every time he passes you in the hall. What do you care, anyway, you've got me?"

"Yeah, I know. But, it the principle of the thing. I mean he's supposed to be after me now that he's got a sure date."

"Look, Jennifer, screw tradition. You really don't have

to bed him, you know. Nothing says you've got to do it. Just walk around and give him the thumbs down. He can't dispute it."

"Crystal, you and I have been seen all over this town together. I haven't even dated a boy since I've been here. There's bound to be talk. I need to be seen with a boy occasionally. You have to understand that. So, get me a safe date with some boy for cover."

"Believe me when I say that the safest date is that nerd Edward that you're going to the dance with."

"Then, damn it, get me an interim date with him. Just say that we ought to get acquainted before the dance.We'll make the rounds of the hangouts and make sure we're seen together."

"God, I hate to do that, but I will try. Honest."

Jennifer watched Crystal walk away. She was thinking of dumping Crystal as soon as the dance thing was over. She was getting too possessive. But for now, she needed her.

This wasn't the first time Jennifer had used a simple boy to divert attention. She had done it whenever it was needed.

She had never needed to fool her father. He had never wanted any of those boys or men around her anyway. Having girlfriends was just fine with him. He loved her too much to question anything about her. She had been beautiful all of her life, from birth to now. And her being without a living mother made her seem even more attractive for some reason. Everyone had coo'd and practically pissed all over themselves whenever she was in a room with them. It had happened everytime she could remember.

As a child, she could remember the crowds and being picked up and hugged thousands of times. Everyone always wanted to touch and kiss the little baby, then the little tottler, then the little pink, soft, kissable girl. Oh my goodness, she's wet her pants. Let's take her clothes off and bathe her. Oh, isn't that a cute little belly button, let me kiss it sweetheart. Look at that pink butt, let me kiss that too. You're enjoying that so much, why don't I just lick you all over.

Once she had been kissed a few times all over she had decided she liked it. But best of all was the manipulation and influence she could exert over people. It had never been about sex for sex sake. She had started to recognize a pattern even when she was small. The gushing grown women, the thrilled to be with her babysitters, the extremely attentive girl playmates from the neighborhood. Daddy always kept the little boys and men away. But women were safe for his daughter.

She became very adept at spotting those who were a little more awestruck than the rest. If there were any in a room full of people, she could spot them. She would head right for that person. They thought they were special for being selected by the beautiful little girl.

It really didn't matter that they had never done it with anyone before. She could maneuver them into situations where they felt compelled to do it. Her posture, her revealing dress, her innocent little kiss on their mouths. It was too much for one inclined that way anyway. And, they thought they had done it to her. A little innocent girl couldn't have manipulated someone like themselves.

In school, it had been the same way. Life was a lot easier when you could control your environment. Teachers would go out of their way to make sure she was assigned to their class once she had targeted them. Once she saw the slight sweat on their brow and the little tiny gulps when they looked at her, she knew. She would, oh so innocently, give them a little look up her dress or down her blouse. Once you knew who you were dealing with, they were easy.Her grades were always better than the other girls. She had allowed herself to be seduced many times by girls and women.

It was a game to her. Need a girl to help carry your books. Easy. Want a lick after school, piece of cake. Just scan the room and they were so visible. Even if they never had, they would, once you knew what to look for. Reciprocate? Why bother? She was not that kind of girl.

Crystal had been so easy. The first day in gym class she was practically salivating in the shower. Jennifer had simply walked up to her and kissed her on the mouth while she was standing under the shower head. Then she told her what she wanted her to do. She was waiting to carry her books when she finished dressing. But she hadn't been the only potential lover in that class. There were others that could be had if and when she wanted them. But Crystal was so anxious she had licked her in the parking lot. She hadn't strayed since, they never did until she cast them off.

Then this stupidity of the dance with a boy date. He looked innocent and she was sure he was. But he wasn't hanging around like he should be. She had never been in bed with a boy, and she didn't want to get into bed with this one either. She was still a virgin but she wasn't worried about it. It had occurred to her that maybe Edward was queer. He was the first who didn't seem to give a shit. Crystal was right, he was the perfect cover for her.


Jefferson High-Cafeteria

Dottie rapped her knuckles on the table. "OK, you girls, give. When Ellen gets here we'll have to have our story straight. We've all had one date with the kid. I think I got him started on the right foot. So, how did it go."

The girls went around the table mentioning the kissing practice and how good he was at it. Finally Dottie asked if they had been licked down there like she had been. There was some embarrassment but finally they all nodded.

"So, what I did with him on the first date, all of you only copied. Is that right?" Dottie looked hard at each of them. "Ah, DeeDee, you slut. Just look at her face. Damn girl can't lie worth a shit. You fucked him, didn't you?"

"I-I-I couldn't help it. By the time he got to me, he was so slick, he was doing it before I realized it," she sniffed.

"Christ, DeeDee. Well, none of the rest of us have to do any of that. Actually, we don't even have to let him do the other type of kissing. Ellen specifically said nothing was expected. We're just supposed to socialize him so he's comfortable around girls."

What Dottie and the rest of them really wanted to know was finally whispered by Marge. "How was he? And, is he as big as we thought?"

Every one turned to DeeDee and waited. She got red faced and stared at her tray until the silence forced her to respond. "Three fists and he lasted a long time." Finally, she looked up at them. They were looking at her hands in fascination. "Oh, hi, Ellen."

"Well, guys," Ellen casually remarked, "Does he know how to kiss a girl now?"

"You bet," they chorused.


Three weeks into the grind and I was beginning to feel great. Yesterday was my day off, Sunday. But I knew Armanda's suggestions were having an effect. I had gone through the whole 45 minute weight-lifting routine three times between morning and bedtime. Even I was starting to see some definition in the old body. Of course the ten pound weight gain helped too. I was hungry all the time now.

Carl the sadist was still driving me, but now it was getting to be fun. He said he could tell I was keeping up with the weights so he shifted to something else. The last week and a half, he had me in light boxing gloves pounding the heavy bag for 15 minutes, working the speed bag for 15 minutes, and then jumping rope like a girl the rest of the time.

Ellen's friends had been great, too. I was feeling more and more comfortable around them. But I had learned something else real fast. After my date with Dottie, I'd had the world's worst hardon. I was able to get it home to finish off. But I could see an accident coming that could be embarrassing. So, I had screwed up my courage and gone into a drug store to purchased a dozen rubbers. Thank God I did too. On my next date the girl had given me a squeeze after she had her several climaxes, and I came in the rubber. At least my pants weren't messed up.

By the time I got to that last girl, DeeDee, I had all the preliminaries down pat. When she went limp, I was ready and slid right in. While we both enjoyed the hell out of the screwing, I had the strangest feeling that I had done it all before, deja vu, and more than once, too.

When school was over for the Monday, I started walking towards the medical complex about a mile away. A car pulled alongside and a nice looking girl, who was driving, slid over and called out to me. I walked over, curiously, since I didn't know her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.