Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Dottie's House

I walked up to the door and looked back before I knocked. Mom had already taken off. I had no idea which one it was, but I remembered the name, Dottie. I tried to sound calm, knowing one of her parents was going to open the door. It was her father.

"Hello, I'm Edward. I have a date with Dottie this evening."

"Well, why don't you step inside, Edward, and I'll see if we have anyone here by that name."

He walked over to the stairs, and raising his voice, said, "Dorothy, is your clone, Dottie up there with you?"

"Yes she is, Dad. I'll send her right down."

"Why don't you sit down here on the couch and tell me where you plan to take my daughter this evening? I really am just curious. I didn't see your car outside."

"Sir, I can't drive, so I don't need a car. I thought I'd leave where we go to your daughter."

"Suspended license?"

"No, Sir. I haven't tried to get one but I think you have to be 16 or something like that. I'm only 14."

"Ah. That explains a lot. I used to have a nice daughter named Dorothy but she was cloned and produced a girl who I'm beginning to suspect is turning into a pedophile. So, be warned, young man." They heard footsteps and looked up.

"Hi, Edward. I see that my father was doing his best to keep you entertained while I finished dressing. Are you ready to go?"

Now, I remembered her. Short blond hair, blue eyes, nice red mouth and about 5'8" tall. She was really pretty. That kind of dress I didn't remember seeing before. Not that I had ever paid much attention to that sort of thing, but it was different. It was gathered just below her breasts, making them look bigger and then the fabric hung straight down to the knees essentially hiding the rest of her figure. Kind of loose and baggy, but attractive. Why in the hell am I suddenly starting to notice things about women?

"Yes, I am. It was very nice meeting you, Sir."

"And, you too, Son."

He watched out the window as the boy walked his daughter to the driver's side of the car and opened the door for her, then back around to get inside. "Dear," he called out to his wife, who was in the kitchen, "that is the first decent boy our daughter has dated in two years. Do you think she's finally getting some class? I haven't seen her in a dress in quite a while. But, I thought those princess dresses had gone out of style."


"Is there any particular place you'd like to go first?"

"Look," I said, "I'm a little ashamed to say that this is my first, uh, date with a girl. I'm shy and don't really know what to say to girls. And, to make things worse, I've been in this town as a resident for only a month. I guess that's a long winded way to say I don't even know what I don't even know."

Dottie laughed. Why had she been hoping that he wanted to see lover's lane first? He was a nice, polite kid. She felt his embarrassment at the situation. "OK, then, I'll tell you what. I'll give you a tour of all the places that high school kids hang out, and then on future dates you'll be able to express your preferences."

Dottie took me on a grand tour of downtown and places around Jefferson High. She even included the better restaurants as well as the drive-ins. We drove by theaters, some distant parks including a few that were famous for kid's drinking parties. All of that took a good hour and a half.

"Dottie, I appreciate your showing me around. I have all the money we need if you would like to go to a movie or go out and have a good restaurant meal or both. I've already eaten, but I could use at least a snack."

"Do you think you could do justice to a pizza and a couple of cans of beer?"

"You bet, if you can get it. My dad used to give me an occasional beer at home."

She went first to a drive-in liquor store, where she knew the clerk, for a cold six pack and then to a drive-through for pizza.

"And, now I know a nice place where we can sit in peace and eat. But pay attention to the directions on getting there, it's the local lover's lane. The cops generally leave the kids alone."

She drove us through a secluded area where a few cars were already parked. She went a little further down, then drove between some rather close trees to a crest big enough for one car. It was over-looking the town in the distance. We were hungrier than we had thought. We devoured the large pizza with two cans of beer each, then opened the last ones for sipping. I was certainly feeling mellow and relaxed. I told her about my father and my rather simple life living out west with him. Later, I was sure that I had rambled a lot.

"I enjoyed hearing about that, Edward. Really I did. But, now I'm afraid that we have to advance your education in preparation for your date with the queen. At least we should practice a little kissing, don't you think?"

She slid over next to me and I put my arm around her. I had seen a few movies, and had watched the actors kissing. I wasn't totally ignorant. But damned if I wanted what the Hollywood types were doing in the latest movies. They were trying to bite each others mouths or devour their faces. I thought that looked pretty stupid. So I lifted Dottie's face to mine and gently kissed her mouth with mine slightly open. It was warm and sweet. I liked it. I felt her tongue slide between my lips just a little and I touched hers with mine. I sucked on her tongue and it came further in. I wrapped my arms around her. My breathing was getting a little erratic and I noticed that hers had sped up a little too. I guessed that she hadn't had too many dates lately.

She broke the kiss and caught her breath. The kid was a natural. She lifted her butt off the seat and pulled her dress back out from under. Then she stretched the gather of the dress under her breasts and raised it so that it was above them. "Now, Edward, I want to show you what all the bigger boys try to do on dates. I don't want to scare you or anything, but you do need to know these things. Let me have your hand so I can move it while you kiss me again; deeply please."

I kissed her and ran my tongue over her lip again while she placed my hand on her knee and held it there for a minute or so. Then she moved it up under her dress to her naked breast. My heart nearly stopped and my lungs almost quit working. Her nipple was hard. She had beautiful breasts. I had seen naked women on the internet and these matched any I had seen there. But seeing and actually feeling them are two totally different experiences. She was using my hand as her own causing me to massage and tweak her breasts. I was in heaven.

Dottie never could figure out exactly when she had quit directing the motions and when he had taken over. But she thought it could have been when she placed his hand on her wet panties. She did remember vaguely that he had removed his hand and then smelled and licked it.

I had found the smell intriguing. The taste was not like anything I had ever experienced either. And the closer I got to it, the more lusty and intoxicating it was. When my nose touched the wet panties, I started licking. I noticed Dottie stopped breathing. She liked it. And that made me like it all the more. Once her panties were out of the way and in my shirt pocket, I was able to get to the source. I started kissing it like I had her mouth.

The next thing she knew her panties were gone and he was licking and sucking her pussy. She was delirious for a long time from the overload of sensations. Then they both rested for a while. She was startled when he said it was after twelve o'clock. She was able to drive all right but she felt dopey and limp from the sex. Half way back to his house he had asked her to pull over into an all-night superstore with a lit up parking lot. He had directed her away from the parked cars to another lit area in the corner. Light flooded into the car.

He had lifted her legs back up onto the seat and told her that he wanted to see her. She watched as he slipped under her dress and between her legs. Jesus, he was sucking her tits under there. Then he slid down and examined her pussy. He kept telling her how beautiful her body was. This kid knew what to say to get his way, that was for sure. Then he attached his sucking mouth to her pussy again and she almost passed out.

Dottie's father hadn't been able to sleep so he had gotten up. He thought he'd wait for her and maybe she'd explain why she was going out with someone so young. She had never, to his knowledge, had any trouble getting dates since she was 12 years-old. Somewhere around twelve he had drifted off to sleep in his favorite chair in the living room. Her car entering the driveway woke him up. He looked down the hall at the clock and was surprised to see it was a little past two. He didn't want her to think that he was checking on her so he stayed silent.

He heard the door key in the lock. She came in, locked it and then leaned back against it. She was breathing heavy. Finally, she pushed away from the door, and with apparent difficulty made it up the stairs. He hadn't smelled any liquor, and she wasn't really acting drunk, just weary. He guessed that she was really tired, but he didn't like the looks of that big wet spot on the seat of her dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.