Prize Winner - Cover

Prize Winner

Copyright© 2001 by RandomEvent

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An immature boy wins the mating rights to the school's most beautiful girl. First he has to grow up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Oral Sex  

Community College

Nicole and I walked out of the classroom just behind everyone else.

"Oh, my God. They said something about a 10% chance of snow. This is ridiculous. It's already a foot high. We had better get to my place quick," Nicole said.

It was hard to disagree with that. It was also cold as the arctic already and coming down hard. Really wet stuff now. We were in a cloud of sorts. Maybe we could see thirty feet. I looked around and saw an apparition coming towards us out of the mist.

"Help. My car won't start. Can you give me a ride home."

All be damned. My sweetheart, Cindy Meyer. When she got a little closer, she recognized us and promptly ignored me.

"Can I get a ride from you, Nicole."

"Yes, of course. I was just going to give Edward a ride to his house. How far is your house?"

"About three miles," Cindy said.

"We won't be able to make it there and back if this keeps up. The best I can do is offer both of you sanctuary at my place. It's a few blocks away."

"OK with me. I can't stay here in this."

"OK with me too." Nicole had covered us quickly and I went along with the cover. "We can both call home from your place. And, thanks."


Nicole's

We got there, barely, and parked near the door. It was two feet deep now with no sign of let up. I couldn't ever remember snow coming down this fast.

"I see rime ice forming on the power lines right now. We had better call home soon before the phone lines go down," I said. As soon as we got into the apartment house hallway, the lights flickered, but stayed on. At least temporarily.

I let Cindy use the phone first, and then I called home to let my family know that I was safe. They didn't like the looks of this storm either. A few minutes later, the phones were out and the overhead lights flickered again. Nicole's apartment was on the top floor nearest the roof so it was going to get cold quick if the power went off. I flicked the thermostat up to high hoping the power would stay on for a little while at least. Thirty minutes later, Nicole had to find the candles in the dark.

We sat around the kitchen table. Nicole turned around and looked at the outside thermometer again.

"It's dropped four more degrees in the last ten minutes. We need to drop the modesty thing and all of us get into bed to stay warm. If we stay up, we'll probably freeze to death. I'm going to take a sleeping pill and get into bed and I hope at least one of you comes with me to share heat. No clothes, we need to get as close to each other as we can."

"Suits me," I said. I heard Cindy mumble something about men.

"I'll wrap a rug around myself and sleep in the chair in the bedroom. It should be warm enough there," Cindy ventured.

We all trudged into the bedroom. Cindy pulled the chair over closer to the bed and snuggled down into it with the the big shaggy rug.

Nicole was stripping quickly and Cindy couldn't help but see. She marvelled at how healthy her body looked. Then she was in the bed and covered up. She certainly had no intention of of even glancing at that Edward but her curiosity got the better of her when she heard his pants slide down. One quick glance told her all she needed to know, and that was that she had to keep looking. OH, my God, look at that thing. She closed her eyes tightly as he went by her and into the bed. He certainly wasn't modest like a nice boy should be. He slid right over and cuddled to Nicole's backside.

Cindy was able to endure the cold for thirty minutes before she called it quits. She was really starting to freeze now. Her teeth were chattering and the worst part was that the two in the bed were already snoring lightly. Even her joints ached from the cold. Dying with modesty. Her parents, if she had two of them, would have been proud of her. The words kept running through her mind. To hell with this she thought. She jumped up as fast as she could and pulled off her clothes, every stitch. She jumped into the bed and cuddled up to Edward. He jerked and half turned towards her.

"Sorry, Edward, but I'm freezing out there. And my back is still frozen. Help me."

"Quick, get inbetween Nicole and me. Cuddle up to her and I'll take care of warming your back."

Cindy slid over Edward and snuggled to Nicole. She felt the woman jerk at the sudden cold but in three or four minutes she was back to snoring lightly. Edward had one arm under her neck and the other was around her waist. Between the two of them it felt marvelous, so warm and nice. Edward was even running his hand from her waist to her thigh briskly to help warm her. Her tactile senses were coming back to her, but she was still too cold to sleep.

Something, both hard and soft, was pressing against her to get between legs. It had to be that thing she had seen earlier. No way, she thought.

"Edward, my feet are really cold. Do something." That ought to distract him.

"All right, I'll try to warm them up."

She felt Edward moving around excessively in the bed. Suddenly she realized what he had done. He had reversed himself. His chin was at the bottom of her butt and he was folding her knees to get her feet back up to his face. Oh, God, she throught. This was worse than before.

I thought that was very clever of her. She was spooned against Nicole with her thighs bent almost 90 degrees away from me. When I pulled the ankles back so that the soles of her feet were against my cheeks, everything I thought important was right there. Her feet were cold so I pressed them to my face and breathed on them. I gently rubbed the tops of her feet at the same time.

Oh, God, she thought for the umpteenth time. He was down there and that thing was laying on her neck, not two inches away from her mouth. She pulled the covers higher over her head and whispered,

"My feet are warm now, Edward. Come on back up." No they weren't, but this was intolerable and dangerous.

"No. They're still too cold, Cindy," I whispered back.

It's too late now, she thought. She was leaking. It was erotic and disgusting at the same time. She couldn't stop what her thing was doing. She could even smell her scent up here. The thing on her neck grew. It grew another two inches. Thank God, she couldn't see it in the dark. It was laying heavy against her cheek. It felt monsterous.

I was having my own problems. Her feet were cold and hard to warm up. I smelled her and inhaled deeply. Every woman was a little different. She was really tempting me with her body but she had asked me to come up. I couldn't really force myself on her. I'll just take one slow lick to get a taste, and then turn around.

Cindy's eyes opened wider than she thought possible. His tongue had just slid up to the top of the butt crack and was heading back down. Then she knew that he had to be counting the little puckers around her butt hole with the tip of his tongue. He was finally past that now but going slowly, millimeter by millimeter. Then he was there. She could feel his hot mouth and he was breathing into it. Her knees involuntarily locked up and her toes curled, trapping his head against her.

I wasn't going anywhere and really didn't want to. I could barely breath through my nose. It was enough. I could really taste her now, a heavy wetter. I slid my tongue in a short distance and felt a partial membrane. I went through the open part as deeply as I could and felt her start to vibrate and breathe heavily. I thrust inwards several times and then pulled back to lick up the residue. I was able to slide my face up enough to cover her clitoris. It was fat and fully erect.

She felt wave after wave of euphoria run through her body and mind. Every movement of his tongue or lips set her off. He was sucking the life out of her but she was hot all over for the first time tonight. She finally became aware again of the incredibly hot and heavy member next to her mouth. It was leaking onto her cheek next to her mouth. She was afraid of what would happen if she turned her face towards it.

She felt her tension raising higher and higher. Something had to break if it got much higher. Then she was on the the edge of the abyss and tumbling down. She urgently turned her face towards him but he was gone. Then he was covering her mouth with his and she was mildly surprised that his tongue in her mouth was not offensive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.