Party Favours - Cover

Party Favours

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Luke was shy, sensitive and short, but that night things were to change.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

It had been a great evening so far, even though I hadn't been allowed more than a few drinks I was feeling quite buzzed. Around me others were enjoying the party as well, there must have been about thirty people there and not all of them were couples. We were all there to celebrate my parents' twentieth wedding anniversary, the celebrations had gone so well that my father had passed out and been carried up to bed by a couple of the other men there. Not that this stopped my mother from enjoying herself; I could see her across the room dancing with her brother.

Like many a 16 year old boys I had a crush on my mother, though not a great beauty there was a sexual quality abut my mother that more than made up for her looks. I watched my mother for a while thinking how good she looked for a woman approaching her forties, but then I was biased, through other eyes she was slightly chubby, her face was rounded but at the same time her bone structure gave it an angular quality. That was the negatives, all of them, she had the sweetest nature you could ever hope to find and though a little chubby her body was certainly curvaceous, if perhaps a little top heavy. My mother happened to look across the room and saw me watching her; she smiled and gave a happy wave before concentrating on her dancing partner again.

Smiling I let my eyes wander around the room while sipping surreptitiously at a humungous vodka and lemonade I had managed to sneak. There were actually more women there than men, mainly divorcees who's ex's preferred to not attend the same functions they did, but there were a few genuinely single women, the rest were accounted for by husbands or boyfriends. Not that I minded what age group the 'free' women were in as long as I got a chance to do a slow dance with them. I was in fact the youngest person in the room, the next youngest was a trio of girls in their early twenties and I had been waiting for the music to slow before making a move on them.

"Someone change the tempo," one of the other male revellers voiced my thoughts, "let's get slow and smoochy!"

The person called 'someone' obliged, I didn't actually see who it was that changed the music, but a few minutes later the tempo slowed right down. At the same time the room's lights dimmed to a soft, warm, intimate glow, still bright enough to see everything clearly, but low enough to be sort of romantic. Grinning I quickly drained my three quarters full tumbler of booze and once I'd stopped coughing and wiped the tears from my eyes I made a beeline for the group of twenty some-things. They saw me coming and started to whisper and titter amongst themselves.

"Hi," I smiled as I joined them, "I was just wondering if any of you nice ladies would like to dance."

"Yeah, sure," a luscious looking blonde smiled sweetly at me, "we'd love to dance with you... when you grow up little boy."

I don't think my jaw actually dropped at her response, but I know her words stung, especially as I was short for my age. It's amazing how one little thing can change your whole mood and when the two other girls started adding their put down comments I felt my mood swing from happy to depressed with no steps in between. Having been put in my place I decided not to hang around any longer and retreated to a quiet corner to sulk and lick my metaphorical wounds. To be honest I felt deeply hurt by what they'd said, almost to the point of tears.

Slumping down in the corner I watched the fun going on around me and felt bitter about them enjoying themselves while I sat in the cold. My mood lightened a little when my eyes fell on my mother dancing with a guy I didn't know, but even watching her move sensuously to the music could only lighten my mood a little.

Now I don't know whether the three witches had moved near to where I sat in my corner of solitude deliberately or out of pure chance, but I almost cringed when I heard their voices coming from a point not three feet from me. No need to repeat what they said, enough to say that their topic of conversation was yours truly and none of it was kind or complimentary. I felt like curling up and dying listening to them discussing with great gusto what they saw as my 'shortcomings'.

"Excuse me," my mothers voice cut across the conversation, "but just who the hell are you?"

"Us?" the lead witch responded, "Oh we're friends of the people throwing the party."

"Really?" my mother replied with that tone of voice she used when she was angry, "Since this is my party why is it I don't know you? I'm sure I'd remember inviting three bitter bitches such as you. Now if you've quite done insulting my son you can get the hell out of my house."

I knew just how my mother looked when angered and these three gatecrashers were getting her number one glare, without argument they departed to the accompaniment of jeers and catcalls from the invited guests. Then my mother was peering over the chair I was lurking behind, she smiled and reached a hand down to me.

"Come on Luke," she grinned down at me, "it's safe to come out now, the big bad bitches are gone."

"I guess." I sighed still feeling down, but since it was my mother asking I eased out from my corner.

"Now then," she smiled giving me a hug that pushed my face between her huge boobs, "why don't you ask one of the other ladies to dance, I'm sure they'd only be too happy to oblige."

"I'd rather dance with you." I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?" she queried.

"Uh, I said, yeah okay, who do you suggest?" I temporised.

"Try Maureen," the blonde over by the bar, "I know she loves younger men and adores you."

"Oh mum," I sighed, "of course she doesn't."

"Want to bet?" my mother laughed, "Go on, ask her to dance and have some fun. You're only young once you know."

Sighing again I made my way over to the bar and Maureen, to be honest she was very pretty, even if her blonde hair did come from a bottle it suited her. Trying to smile despite the fact that I still felt down I opened my mouth to ask Maureen to dance.

"I'd love to." She laughed before I could utter a word.

Grabbing one of my hands she headed into the centre of the room with me in tow, next thing I knew I was being held tight to her curvy body with her arms around my neck and mine dangling at my side. My arms weren't dangling for long; Maureen reached down, took my hands and very deliberately placed them on her buttocks.

"That's much better." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"Uh... yeah." I muttered from between her breasts.

Like I said, I was short for my age, but there were times, such as this, when being short had definite advantages. We danced around for a while with my hands on her bum and my head buried between her boobs and my mood began to swing back to happy. A couple of times it crossed my mind that I'd like to kiss Maureen, but that would mean the embarrassment of standing on tiptoe to do so. Sighing I contented myself with what I had while wishing for a few extra inches of height.

"You okay?" Maureen asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied leaning back a little to look up at her face.

"Then why the big sigh?" she enquired.

"Nothing really." I replied with a blush and a shy smile.

I guess it was pretty obvious that I was the shy sensitive type, I was also a virgin in all senses of the word, and I'd never even kissed a girl. It wasn't for the want of trying, but being barely four feet tall didn't seem to go over well with the girls of my age and older girls only seemed to want guys with height and cars.

"Come on," Maureen smiled gently, "tell Doctor Maureen all about it."

Her comment made me giggle and that seemed to relax me and give my confidence the boost it needed to answer her question.

"I was just thinking it would be nice to kiss you." I blushed.

"And you were trying to figure out where to get the climbing gear to do it I suppose." She smiled.

I bristled at her words having had all I could take for one day of gibes about my height. She must have sensed this because her next comment was spoken in a low, soothing tone.

"I'm sorry Luke," she said, "that was intended as a joke not a dig."

"I guess I'm a bit sensitive about my height." I sighed.

"After your treatment earlier it's no wonder." Maureen said then smiled, "Still, we can at least do something about the height problem."

"What's that?" I asked in confusion.

She didn't answer me in words; instead she took one of my hands and headed toward an armchair in the corner of the room. I was totally bewildered when she had me sit in the chair, but I started to get an idea of what she was up to when she sat on my lap.

"How's this?" she grinned with her face now on the same level as mine.

I never got the chance to answer her because her lips were on mine in an instant, it was my first kiss and I savoured it to the full. A few minutes later Maureen reached down, took one of my hands and placed it on one of her boobs, holding her hand over mine she squeezed my hand gently which made my hand squeeze her boob and my cock shot to erection.

"Jesus!" Maureen gasped parting out lips in surprise as she shuffled on my lap, "What the hell have you got hidden in there?"

What I had was almost eleven inches of aroused cock, as the saying goes 'what you lack in one area you make up for elsewhere' and in my case my height had gone to my cock. Grinning at her I leant forward and kissed her again while gently squeezing her boob that was still under my hand. Maureen gave a little sigh then wriggled on my erection while I savoured the moment to the full. Part of my mind did wonder where the 'bleeping' noise was coming from; virginal though I was I did know that women didn't 'bleep' when you kissed them.

"Shit!" Maureen exclaimed parting our lips for the second time.

She seemed to fumble at her waist then her hand came up with a beeper in it, she was reading whatever message it was displaying and frowning.

"Oh damn," she sighed getting off my lap, "just when things were getting interesting too. I'm sorry love, I've got to run, there's a medical emergency and I'm on call."

I tried to smile at her, but my heart wasn't in it, watching her cross the room to say goodbye to my mother I tried to look on the positive side, at least I'd had my first real kiss and had got to touch a woman's boob, even if it was over clothes. This did nothing to ease the way I was feeling though, my whole evening seemed to have gone from fun to disaster yet again in such a short space of time. Wistfully I watched Maureen leave and decided to give up on the rest of the night by going to bed. Adjusting my still semi-erect cock I stood up and slipped quietly from the room without even a goodnight to my mother.

A few moments later I was opening my bedroom door and my luck struck again, as I opened the door I heard the sounds of two people enjoying themselves. With a silent groan I backed out of the room, closed the door quietly and stood there trying to figure out what to do next. There was only one thing to do and that was to head back downstairs, the thought of sitting like a lemon watching others enjoying themselves did little to improve my mood. I considered hiding in the kitchen, but one glance in there told me that it was already crowded. Sighing I went into the living room, pausing just inside the door I looked around the room, everyone seemed to be having a good time, couples were dancing, groups were standing around laughing and chatting, it all made me feel isolated.

Across the room I could see my mother laughing with a group of men and women, as I watched she looked my way, smiled and waved to me. I couldn't even raise a smile for my mother, but I gave her a small wave. I noticed her saying something to the group she was with as I turned my attention to finding a quiet corner to hide in.

"Come on gloomy-Gus," my mother's voice suddenly sounded at my shoulder, "come and dance with your old mum."

I turned in surprise; she was smiling at me, her hand held out for me to take.

"I'd rather not mum." I sighed.

"Don't be silly," she responded firmly, "come on, dance with me."

Under other circumstances I would have jumped at the chance to dance with my mother, but all I wanted to do right then was to hide away. Nevertheless I let her drag me to the centre of the room to join the other dancers.

"What's wrong Luke?" my mother asked as we danced slowly together.

I shrugged an answer even though I knew she wouldn't accept that as a reply.

"Come on, out with it, what's the matter?" She said decisively.

"Just having a bad night." I sighed feeling close to tears, "I'm okay mum, really."

Raising an eyebrow my mother hugged me to her, which sank my head between her boobs, then she loosened her hold and gave me a wry smile.

"Pity Maureen had to go." She said with a sad smile, "You and she seemed to be getting on so well."

"Mum!" I groaned and blushed.

She laughed and I was forced to give a little smile despite my woes. We danced for a while, my mother holding me close to her, my head resting in the valley between her boobs. It was about three records later that I realised that my cock was getting hard again, I was glad that for once that all my mother could see was the top of my head because I started to blush. I had no doubts at all about the reason for my arousal, pressed against my mother, her body rubbing against mine, her boobs on either side of my head was exciting me. Add to the physical effects of dancing with my mother the fact that I lusted for her anyway and something was bound to happen. Quietly I prayed that she wouldn't notice my growing erection, it was a bit of a forlorn hope though; it is hard to miss over ten inches of hardness pressing against you.

Moments later I knew my mother had noticed my erection, her movements slowed almost to a stop then I felt her press her thigh against me. I cringed in anticipation of her making some comment or other, but she began to dance again and I breathed a silent sigh of thanks that she had decided to just ignore the swelling in my trousers. Perversely my cock grew even harder with the knowledge that my mother was aware of its arousal and my blush of embarrassment grew even deeper in colour. Then my mother shifted her position slightly and I had to stifle a gasp when I felt her thigh pressing at my groin as we moved. The effect on my cock was to send it shooting to full erection in seconds, not only was this embarrassing it was also uncomfortable, but there was no way I was going to try moving to adjust my erection.

"We seem to have a problem." My mother finally voiced her knowledge of my arousal in a low voice.

"I'm sorry mum," I sighed, "I... uh..."

"Hush dear." She said stroking my hair, "It's natural, surprising, but natural."

"Surprising?" I said.

"Luke," she responded moving me back a little so that she could see my face, "it surprising because I'm your mother. Now were I the dishy Maureen I could understand it. Hmm, maybe that's what it is, you're still excited from your brief time with Maureen."

Smiling she cocked her head to one side as though expecting a response of some sort from me, I was feeling too confused to speak for a while. Patiently my mother waited, still dancing with me, still keeping her thigh pressed to my groin, which did nothing to lessen my confusion. All sorts of evasions and fibs came to mind, but I knew that I either told her the truth or said nothing.

"Mum," I muttered, "it's not Maureen."

"Oh?" she said raising an eyebrow.

I don't know what I was expecting her reaction to have been, but a raised eyebrow and what looked like a small smile was not it. In confusion I wondered what was happening, what my mother was expecting from me. My face felt hot enough to fry an egg on as I tried to figure out what it was I was supposed to do or say.

"Come on dear," my mother said softly, "I think we need somewhere we can talk quietly."

She turned and headed out into the garden, though the night was warm it was cooler outside than it was indoors and even through my confusion I did not miss the way my mother's nipples pressed out against her clothes as the cooler air washed over us. It never occurred to me that there could be another reason for the hardening of her nipples.

Surprisingly there was no-one else in the garden, I would have thought some-one would have taken advantage of the semi-darkness to do a bit of cuddling, but we were alone. My mother went over to the swing-chair and sat down, rather nervously I sat on the opposite side of the swing. We'd barely got settled when my mother stood up again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.