Hot Jazz - Cover

Hot Jazz

by HD

Copyright© 2001 by HD

Erotica Sex Story: Jazz trumpet player meets fan. The night that follows is more than he bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was late. I had just finished playing the last set at The Blue Note, a small jazz club downtown. The club never attracted many people, mostly regulars, but on weekends the joint could fill up with late night bar hoppers. Tonight had been such a night. The band had been hot and everything had come together.

I had just put my horn away when I heard a feminine voice say, "I really enjoyed your playing."

I turned around to thank her, but the words got stuck in my throat. She was about 5' 7" and 115lbs. Her long blond hair reached down past her shoulders and her legs seem to go on forever. What really took my breath away though were her eyes - incredible green pools I wanted to dive into and drown. A loose fitting shirt hid what lie beneath, but her tight skirt and heels did nothing but accentuate her incredible ass and legs.

I finally managed to get out a sincere, "Thanks." Quickly composing myself, although I saw a glint of humor in her eye at my awkwardness, I asked her if this was her first time at the club.

"Yes, some friends of mine from work were supposed to meet me here but they never showed. I'm glad I stayed," she said with a smile, "the music was great."

"It's nice to hear compliments like that. Most people are only into rap and pop music. Jazz clubs just aren't too popular any more."

I was fumbling, trying to think of a way to carry on the conversation, hoping just to get a name, number, anything.

"My name is Jennifer," she said, extending a hand.

"I'm Garrett," I replied. Her skin was soft, her scent captivating. I reluctantly pulled my now sweaty hand back.

What's going on here? This couldn't be happening to me! I'm not a singer, I don't play rock-n-roll, I don't wear spandex and have long hair. I'm a trumpet player in a jazz quartet, not the lead guitarist for Metallica!

"Would you mind walking me to my car? I mean, if you're ready to go, I'd appreciate it. The parking lot isn't very well lit, and my car has been giving me trouble." It was her turn to blush a little at her forwardness.

Would I MIND? Was she kidding?

"No problem, just let me get my coat and we'll go."

I grabbed my coat and horn and followed her out the club and into the parking lot, still not sure how much longer my luck would hold out. We reached her car, and I waited while she fished her keys out of her purse. They fell out of her hand, and landed between us. We both knelt down to pick them up and as our hands reached the keys simultaneously, we looked up. Our faces were inches apart. It was as if a bolt of electricity passed through us that instant. We slowly stood, our faces closer than ever, our hands closed around the keys. Our lips met, and my cock jerked inside my pants. I never wear underwear, and somewhat baggy pants as to allow "breathing" room. It's just more comfortable. As our tongues danced a wild tango, I heard a soft moan deep in her throat as she pressed herself against my now straining dick. Finally, our lips parted and I was once again staring into those incredible eyes, our breathing ragged and faces flushed. Wow! One kiss and I was ready to come in my pants!

"Here, let me get the door for you," I managed to stutter, still trying to be a gentleman. I somehow managed to get the key in the door and open it without further incident, but the lump in my pants gave away my true feelings.

"It looks like your horn isn't the only thing that needs blowing," she said softly, her eyes fixed on my crotch.

My cock literally jumped, and I felt a drop of precum begin to make a wet spot on my pants. I was too horny to care. I wanted to lick her entire pussy until she begged me to stop, to fuck her in every position, and then invent new ones, to go until we both fell with exhaustion. My success almost assured, I quickly regained my composure.

"I've got a place not far from here. Would you like to stop by? Maybe we could get in a late night rehearsal." My heart was pounding so loudly I was sure she could hear and see it. My ears were ringing, and my pulse racing. I could not believe this was happening!

"I'd rather you follow me to my place. My car really has been acting up, and I'd like to get it home before it dies."

"No problem," I replied, closing her door. Leaning in the window to get one more kiss, I caught a quick glimpse of a blue lacy bra that seemed to hold back some very nice tits.

I quickly made my way to my car and followed her to a very posh area of town near the waterfront. Her apartment was on the 7th floor with a large balcony overlooking a lake. On the other side was the city, making an incredible view.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Sure, whatever you have is fine." She was definitely doing Ok. Every detail of her apartment smelled of excellent tastes. Why was she driving around an old beater for a car? Before I could continue that thought, Jennifer brought the drinks into the living room.

"You know, I've never brought home a musician before. Actually, I haven't brought anyone home in a long time..." She blushed slightly. "I just don't want you to think that I do this all the time. I came on kind of strong at the club, and..."

I interrupted her by taking her chin in my hand, lifting it, and gently kissing her soft lips. "Don't worry about it. I understand."

Immediately our passion flared again, and I was not going to hold it in check this time. With a slight moan, she pulled away. "Let's not rush," she whispered. "We have all night. Why not put on some music while I change into something, uh, more comfortable."

There was a definite glint of mischievousness in her eyes, and a grin on her lips as she disappeared into the bedroom. I browsed through her CD collection, and filled up her player with some of my favorite jazz artists. Although I saw no speakers, the room was immediately filled with Brubeck's "Take Five." Adjusting the volume, I turned to take a seat on the couch when I saw her standing in the doorway. My breath caught in my throat.

"You like?" she asked, an impish grin on her face, but her eyes held a smoldering fire that told me I was in for the night of my life.

"I like."

She had changed into a white silk nightgown that had lace in all the right places. In the front, it laced up like a shoe, from her navel to her breasts. A long slit raced up one side of the long gown to reveal her gorgeous legs in white stockings. A pair of high heel shoes completed the look. It was incredibly sexy, but almost like an evening gown instead of a nightgown. I must have been staring (who could resist?) because she once again blushed.

"Is it too much?" she asked, a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

"No, no... it's... perfect. I've just never seen anyone so beautiful."

David Sanborn's sax filled the room as a beautiful ballad started on the stereo.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked. "Musicians usually don't, but I think I can make an exception in your case."

As she melted into my arms, we began to dance, her eyes once again pulling me in like a moth to a flame. The smell of her skin, her hair; it was intoxicating. Our lips met, and we sank to the couch. My hand found her breasts and I began to gently massage them through her gown. I pulled the string that held the front of it together and it opened invitingly, her beautiful breasts struggling to get out and into my mouth. I broke our kiss and began to kiss and nibble her neck, her fingers entwined in my hair, her head back and eyes closed. My cock was so hard I could cut diamonds with it. Sensing my predicament, her hand found the bulge in my pants and began to alternately stroke, then squeeze it. My hands found her hard nipples sticking out through the lace on her gown and gently twisted them. Pulling away, she said, "Let's get these pants off and see if I can tune up your horn." Her voice had become low and husky; it sent chills up my spine.

Leaning back, I let her do the work. She unbuttoned my pants, and then slowly unzipped them. I keep my pubic hair neatly trimmed and my balls shaved. I like a neatly trimmed pussy, and so I keep my cock trimmed likewise. She sat on the floor in front of me and pulled my pants off.

"Mmmmmmm. I didn't think you were wearing underwear. I could see the outline of your cock even at the club while you were playing. I got so hot watching and listening I had to meet you."

I kicked my shoes off, along with my socks and then discarded the pants. I wouldn't need those for a while! Spreading my legs wide, with Jennifer between them, I knew what was next. Another beautifully wicked smile touched her lips as her eyes met mine and her tongue touched my straining cock. My hips involuntarily thrust up to meet her hot mouth as she eagerly sucked the length of my dick into her mouth and down her throat. I was ready to come then and there! Gently she licked up and down my shaft before once again engulfing it totally into her mouth. The sensations went from being maddeningly teasing to near euphoria.

While she was busy with my cock, I removed my shirt. I didn't want anything to come between us when I plowed into her hot cunt.

"That feels so good... If you don't watch it, I might give you a surprise."

"UUmmmmm," she managed between sucks, "please. I love surprises."

After this, she doubled her efforts, saliva dripping down my balls as her hand and mouth expertly stroked my cock faster and faster. A moan could be heard as she sucked, urging me on.

"What the hell?" I thought. This is too good to stop, and I don't want to! I grabbed her head and began thrusting with my hips, her nose touching my stomach on every stroke. I was quickly reaching the point of no return. She sensed this as well, but didn't let up for a second. She wanted it all, and I was about to let her have it.

"God that feels so good! You're gonna make me cum!" I gasped as I felt the cum boiling in my balls shoot up my shaft and into her hot mouth. Jennifer didn't miss a stroke. She swallowed every drop she could and what she couldn't dribbled out the corners of her mouth. The pleasure was so intense I could barely stand it. As my blasts of cum diminished, she pulled away and began to lick me clean, enjoying every drop.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.