Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

by Dana Most

Copyright© 2001 by Dana Most

Incest Sex Story: The parents are invited, along with their son, for a conference with his teacher.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

"Come in, Mister and Missus Roget... Steven.

"It's a little crowded in here but please try to make yourselves comfortable. Steve, let your parents sit on the couch."

Susan was struck by how attractive her student's parents were, both in their late thirties or early forties, and both with good figures and fine features; she could see where their son got his looks. For their part, in addition to their surprise at her age, the two parents were having very similar thoughts about Susan. Susan was on the very young side, she looked like a 20-year-old girl.

Susan had extended an invitation, through Steven, for an urgent meeting in her office. They couldn't make it till after 8PM, and they'd been fretting for hours over what could be wrong. "Miss Hanson," Christine Roget asked, "I've been very worried. Could you please tell us what Steven has done."

"Yes!" Harry Roget asserted, "We know he's a good boy... excuse me, 'a good man', but sometimes he's hard to control. What has he done now?"

"Oh no!" Susan hastily corrected. "Steven has done nothing wrong. It's me. I've behaved badly with your son, and I'm hoping you can find it in your hearts to forgive me."

"What could you possibly have done?" Christine asked. "Steve didn't tell us anything when we asked him. I'm sure he would've told us about anything serious."

Steve was looking more guilty than victimized. He sat hunched over in the chair, head lowered and wringing his hands. Clearly, he was avoiding eye contact with everyone else in the tiny room.

"What I did was, in fact, very serious. If Steve were a birthday younger I could be arrested. As it is I could certainly be fired." Steven was 18, slightly older than his fellow students because of the year he lost while traveling with his family.

"Are you saying you had sex with Steve?" Harry asked. As he turned to look at his son, a look of admiration stole across his face.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying."

"But, how?" asked Christine. "Steve is so shy. We've been trying to convince him he should be going out with girls. And you... Unbelievable."

The object of this attention was trying to disappear into the chair.

"How did you do that? What made him respond to you?" Harry asked.

"Aren't you angry?" Susan persisted. "I thought you'd be screaming at me when I told you what I did-- Correction. What I've been doing."

"No," Christine answered. "Like we said, Steve is a man now, and you're only... what? Twenty-two?"

"I'm twenty-three.

"But I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I felt so guilty over what I'd done. I don't know, even now, what made me do it."

From the depths of his twisted position, a small voice crept out. "I thought you liked me," said Steve.

They all turned to look at the young man, suddenly speechless. Finally Susan answered. "I did... I mean I do like you, Steve. But I'm your teacher. Don't you understand?"

"I don't understand," Christine answered for her son, "and I don't think my husband understands. If we don't tell anyone..."

"Actually, we're a little grateful," Harry supplied. "We thought our son would never respond to a woman and you've taught him a valuable lesson."

"How DID you do it?" Christiana asked again. "Do you have some special way of communicating? How did you get him to open up?"

"Well. I asked him to report to my office after classes. I wanted to be alone with him."

"Good start." Said Harry.

"Then when he got there I told him to lock the door. Which he did." Susan paused to think how she'd explain the next step, before she blurted the truth, "Then I said to him 'Do you wanna get it on?'"

"And I said 'Fer sure!'" Steve quickly interjected in his best Bart Simpson voice, and with a certain amout of glee.

"How delightfully elegant," Christine said, obviously impressed. "If you don't mind my asking,... what'd you do next?"

"You mean... you want me to tell you about our sex acts?"

"That'd be great," Harry said excitedly, "Would you?"

"No!" Christine said, surprising them all. But then she explained. "Would y-- Could you show us?"

Susan, astounded, answered. "You want me to show you how we had sex?"

The sweet young teacher hadn't instantly refused, so Harry was inspired to ask again. "Yes, umm... Susan. Could you demonstrate how you had sex?"

While Susan sat, stunned, Christine nailed home the request. "Now don't act like we're the ones who are crazy, Susan. Remember, when we got here you were worried about going to jail."

"And you must be a little bit kinky to do it with a student," Harry added, completing his wife's thought.

After a pause, a slight smile favoring her lips, Susan felt inspired to look at Steven and ask. "What do you think, Steve. Do you want to show them?"

Steve slowly unwound from his twisted position in the chair and looked at Susan, then his father, then, for the longest time, at his mother. A smile grew at the corner of his mouth, and slowly took over his face. "You know, mom... dad,... I watched you fuck when I was ten years old. I used to love watching mom suck on daddy's cock. I wanted mom to suck on mine."

Christine turned bright red. She stopped breathing as she stared at her son's face.

"I would really love acting it out with Susan," he concluded.

And the three adults let out a collective breath.

"Before we go one second further," Christine said, "I have to say this.

"I'm glad you're going along with this, Susan. I don't think you're kinky, I just think you were a little bit scared. We were too."

She paused to form her words before continuing. "Harry and I knew Steve was watching us. Not at first, but after a while we admitted to each other we both knew."

And now Steve turned bright red.

Christine continued with her story. "The trouble was we thought it would hurt our son if we caught him at it,... or even if we confronted him later on. We thought it was because we didn't know that we let it go on... until... one day we admitted maybe we enjoyed putting on a show.

"And it bothered us right up to this moment that we couldn't stop. Harry thinks it's because we're deviants. Maybe we are. But I really didn't want to hurt my son's feelings. He's so vulnerable."

It was Harry's turn to pick up the story's thread. "I guess Chris is trying to tell the both of you that we think what you're doing is exactly what Steve needs. And we want to get involved because... well,... we already are involved, and we want Steve to use this experience to grow into a healthy young man.

"Does that make sense, Susan? Steve?"

Susan was waiting with her answer. "Yes, I think it does. Thank you for explaining it."

"Me too," echoed Steve. "I didn't know I was such a problem."

"So, shall we begin," said Susan exuberantly, getting up from her seat behind the desk. "Let me dress the same way I did when I invited Steve in here."

She proceeded to perform that special magic trick that women know, but men could never understand. She busied herself under her sweatshirt, and then, as if by Houdini, she pulled her brassiere from the cuff of her sleeve. "That's it," she said. "Now I'm dressed exactly the same." In addition to sweatshirt and no brassiere, she was dressed in sweatpants and sandals.

As she moved from around her desk, Steve rose to intercept her. He surrounded her with his arms and bestowed a tender kiss. Susan melted into his arms, and their mouths became involved with each other.

It was a long kiss, and the parents were surprised at how mature their son looked holding his woman that way. The lovers rubbed their bellies together, and they manipulated each other's buttocks.

Harry and Chris, by now, had surrendered the couch. The parents were perched on the front edge of the desk. Good moves, good timing. The lovers just fell over, waist upwards on the couch, waist downwards overflowing onto the floor.

"Stick to the script, guys!" yelled Harry intuitively.

The critique being valid, the lovers released their hold and sat up properly on the couch. To the parent's delight, more restrained kissing resumed. Steve was sliding the front of Susan's sweatshirt up, completely exposing her tits. It became obvious that Steve must choose between french-kissing and moving his head to the vicinity of Susan's nipples. He opted for tits. Hands moved to surround tits as mouth prepared to follow. Susan laid back against the couch.

Thoughts of the perfectness of Susan's body coursed through Harry's brain; the course of the thoughts continued onto his wife. When the teacher was encased in baggy workout clothing, her figure could only be guessed at, now with her whole torso exposed...

Her breasts were just large enough to be worth staring at; what Harry would have termed 'a mouthful'. Her stomach flat and her waist slim, the sight of such nakedness made Christine yearn to see more.

They had to wait for further unveiling. Steve was sucking Susan's left tit and massaging the other. Susan, one arm around the student while the other hand was tousling his hair; was making satisfied sounds. Sounds without words like 'mmmm' and 'oooh' and 'ahh'. The hand that was massaging her right tit began traveling downwards, pausing to rub her belly, while fingertips crept beneath her waistband.

Chris hoped her son was enjoying the contact, as she watched his hand creep into Susan's pants, because she was getting crazy just watching. Harry must've been suffering too, because she felt his hands at the back of her neck; as he began unbuttoning her dress. She stood up to help him along and began opening her belt, then helped him further as she lifted the dress over her head. He would've undressed his wife further if she hadn't started opening his belt, after which she opened his fly in an attempt to take off his pants. He stood there suppressing a laugh, his pants around his ankles, as Chris realized she'd forgotten to remove his shoes. With his wife fiddling about at his feet, Harry returned to watching his son fondle his English teacher.

Susan's sweatpants covered what Steve's hand was doing inside, his head now blocked the view they had of her tits. Harry had to speak up, "Take off her pants, son, I need to see her pussy."

Steve stopped fondling undercover after hearing his father's request. He moved to slide Susan's pants down as she lifted her ass to help him. Her panties dragged down along with her sweatpants, so her blonde pubic bush, hair matted with vaginal fluids, was now fully exposed. Harry licked his lips as his erection rose another notch.

Father's rising cock almost poked mother's eye. She'd removed her husband's shoes and socks, finally wrestled off his trousers, and was about to slide off his boxers as a cock suddenly poked it's way out the fly. She couldn't resist an affectionate lick before her husband pulled her to her feet.

Susan had started undressing Steve, after he pulled off her pants. She'd gotten him all the way down to his briefs as Harry removed his wife's brassiere. It was a four-ring circus, with clothes being pulled off in each arena, and the source of each entertainment staring at the other three acts.

With clothes strewn all over the small office, only two acts were left, Christine was lying back on the desk with her husband between her legs, and Susan, with her student, was in a similar position. Steve, before having sex with Susan, had no experience at all, and the teacher was continuing his instruction. He was quick to learn, which could be discerned by the sincerity of her moans. She directed him where to stick his tongue, where to put his fingers, when he'd hit the spot and when he was missing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.